Who are you?

well not just her but a few others as well

50232_14492520820_822_n.jpg

and probably a few others like Christina Scabbia and Angela Gossow

well not just her but a few others as well

50232_14492520820_822_n.jpg

Do you know they're playing the Soundwave Festival, out near you? I'm sure it's a bit of a journey, but probably the closest they've ever been, or perhaps will be.

and probably a few others like Christina Scabbia and Angela Gossow

Damn straight.

Cristina_Scabbia_4.jpg

I've been away for awhile and I'm having trouble figuring out who's who around here. So if someone could help me out with all these name changes it would be greatly appreciated. Rep for the most helpful. Red rep for the biggest smart ass.

[YOUTUBE]Hyn9BJNfNzo[/YOUTUBE]

But yeah, I think you can figure out who I am. Now you just have to remember me. :lmao:

Soundwave is aussie, and I can't afford to fly to a concert in Aussie or even go to concerts in NZ right now

I know it's in Australia, but that doesn't change that it's probably the closest they'll be to you for quite a while. Sucks, man. I know the feeling though. I usually go to 3-4 dates per tour, and can only do 1 on this next tour, since I have other obligations to attend to :(

Y2Rohan formerly known as rohan.

I have the same problem as you, with all these name and avatar changes i have no idea who is who!

Lee

Formerly:
The Great Deku Lee
CharLee Brown
Mr LeeThousand
Mr L
Coca Cola Football Leegue
FLUK
FlameLeeUK
SpamLeeUK
FlameLeeUK
FlameboyUK

BuffyFan, formerly known as Scoobie Dew, Formerly known as some-such. Eternally known as Dewey, you're hero.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back