Who Actually Likes Kurt Angle???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like him myself....but whether you do or don't like him....

how can you say you don't like him or his wrestling when you don't watch him?

What an absolutely goofy thread really.
Kurt Angle is one of the best wrestlers (if not the best) in the last 15 years. He has been great in WWE and has remained great in TNA. He has the ability to always be in the World Title picture whether as a face, ruthless heel, goofy heel, crybaby heel, etc. And he consistently puts on dynamite performances.
His time in WWE saw some great matches with The Rock, Jericho, Brock Lesnar, Beniot, Undertaker, etc. Most of those matches have been mentioned numerous times here.
Since going to TNA he and Joe have worked a number of very good matches and his program with AJ provided some great moments and solid matches as well.
What exactly do you want from a guy? He is good on the stick, great on the mat, takes bumps, does high spots, wrestles with a "broken freakin neck" and in general gives everything he has to this business.

EDIT: By the way ... all the pro-Angle folks out there ... quit calling him a 12-time world champion ... it makes you look silly. Angle is an 8-time World Champion.

This thread is completely ridiculous as proved by almost everyone who commented here. Angle is an excellent wrestler no matter what standards you are going by. If you go by "real" wrestling skills, "entertainment" wrestling skills, the ability or have a good match with others, promos, looks/physique, whatever...Angle is above average on all of them. He's likely one of the best "pure" wrestlers ever to step in a ring. His matches, in my opinion, are constantly some of the best. He is constantly willing to do whatever is necessary to have a great match.

I also find it amazing that this thread was based on his time in WWE, when I actually think he was more entertaining, and was constantly a top level guy.

Kurt Angle is one of the greatest wrestlers of all time. His matches are always among the best on a card. He is a brilliant promo guy. Whenever someone is in the ring with Angle he always makes that other person look better. He elevates talent.

That being said, Angle is full of himself and delusional nowadays. Also, I hate all of these comparisons. Why do we need to downgrade The Rock in order to make points about Angle? Why are we hating on Big Show who is in fact a great big man? Heck, I'm even in the camp that hasn't cared about Cena for a long time and finds his long match with Shawn from RAW to be insanely overrated. But I don't need to talk about that to discuss Angle.

Honestly, if there are people out there who genuinely aren't entertained by Angle's wrestling and/or promos then that's their right. Personally, it seems like a near impossibility to me but to each their own.

Kurt Angle is the greatest star of this decade and he is a definite Legend. Kurt can tell a great story in the ring, can cut a very good promo and it'd be tough finding a better all round athelete in pro wrestling history.

Even after building a great legacy in WWE with brilliant matches, a wrestling style that did progress and get better than it already was and brilliant feuds he went on to carry TNA on his back.

And for those who dislike his promos because it's nothing but "i'm the best ever and i'll beat you". Kurt Angle has the greatest claim at being the best wrestler ever because he has a gold medal and a very storied career, that is the whole point of the brilliance of an Angle promo.

What is a mark? I know its original meaning, but that's been heavily distorted. It seems to apply to anyone these days. Mat wrestling is boring, unless it's part of a bigger match. It's why nobody ever popped for a rest hold.

While you made some valid arguments, here's what I mean: A mark is someone who is a fan but also appreciates the business. In basketball, people can be absolute marks for Jordan or Shaq based solely on the fact that they are popular, when they might not even like the sport. In pro wrestling, marks for Hogan or Cena, which are mostly little kids I will admit, are people who like the characters rather than what they bring to the table. The mark calling was more of a little cheap shot since I love Angle, which I apologize for. But Cena and Hogan did not have consistently good matches. They do the same stuff in every single match and never change it up. People like Angle, HBK or Taker, while in essence it looks like they're doing the same stuff, are able to adapt to their opponents. Cena & Hogan have a few good matches because if I sat down for an hour I don't think I could come up with a top 20 Best Matches for both people, when I could do the same for Taker, Flair, Angle, HBK & Hart in minutes.

The difference between being entertained and enjoying wrestling, to me anyway, is when you see a match like Angle vs. Joe (btw, I was at Lockdown in Lowell, it was an okay match but not the greatest) and you can be entertained. While other people NEED to see high flying acrobatics, or big signatures, or people yelling their catchphrases in the ring for the crowd to chant along with. People can be entertained by watching wrestling, something like Flair vs. Steamboat 2/3 falls and not get bored. I feel sorry for people who don't like the mat wrestling style because that's what wrestling truly is.

EDIT: By the way ... all the pro-Angle folks out there ... quit calling him a 12-time world champion ... it makes you look silly. Angle is an 8-time World Champion.

1-time FILA World Freestyle Champion
1-time PPW Heavyweight Champion
1-time WCW World Champion
1-time WWE World Champion
4-time WWE Heavyweight Champion
1-time IWGP Third Belt Champion
1-time NWA-TNA Champion (before they had to strip him)
2-time TNA World Champion

If they count the FILA, they might count the Gold Medal, since he was the best in the world in his weight division in 1996. Flair is more then a 16 time champion but not all record books count it, like in Puerto Rico when he wasn't supposed to lose the belt but did it so he wouldn't incite a riot.

As for American pro wrestling goes, he is a 9 time World Champion.

I'd also like to end this, as far as the Cena thing goes since I'm new and can't make new threads, Cena cannot be a remarkable wrestler for this one reason alone: Why in anyone's right mind would you hook the leg and perform a fishermen suplex ala Mr. Perfect only to release it, when you're supposed to bridge with it. If any Cena fan can answer me that, I'd love to know.

Angle is great. Thank you.

While you made some valid arguments, here's what I mean: A mark is someone who is a fan but also appreciates the business. In basketball, people can be absolute marks for Jordan or Shaq based solely on the fact that they are popular, when they might not even like the sport. In pro wrestling, marks for Hogan or Cena, which are mostly little kids I will admit, are people who like the characters rather than what they bring to the table. The mark calling was more of a little cheap shot since I love Angle, which I apologize for. But Cena and Hogan did not have consistently good matches. They do the same stuff in every single match and never change it up. People like Angle, HBK or Taker, while in essence it looks like they're doing the same stuff, are able to adapt to their opponents. Cena & Hogan have a few good matches because if I sat down for an hour I don't think I could come up with a top 20 Best Matches for both people, when I could do the same for Taker, Flair, Angle, HBK & Hart in minutes.

The difference between being entertained and enjoying wrestling, to me anyway, is when you see a match like Angle vs. Joe (btw, I was at Lockdown in Lowell, it was an okay match but not the greatest) and you can be entertained. While other people NEED to see high flying acrobatics, or big signatures, or people yelling their catchphrases in the ring for the crowd to chant along with. People can be entertained by watching wrestling, something like Flair vs. Steamboat 2/3 falls and not get bored. I feel sorry for people who don't like the mat wrestling style because that's what wrestling truly is.

1-time FILA World Freestyle Champion
1-time PPW Heavyweight Champion
1-time WCW World Champion
1-time WWE World Champion
4-time WWE Heavyweight Champion
1-time IWGP Third Belt Champion
1-time NWA-TNA Champion (before they had to strip him)
2-time TNA World Champion

If they count the FILA, they might count the Gold Medal, since he was the best in the world in his weight division in 1996. Flair is more then a 16 time champion but not all record books count it, like in Puerto Rico when he wasn't supposed to lose the belt but did it so he wouldn't incite a riot.

As for American pro wrestling goes, he is a 9 time World Champion.

I'd also like to end this, as far as the Cena thing goes since I'm new and can't make new threads, Cena cannot be a remarkable wrestler for this one reason alone: Why in anyone's right mind would you hook the leg and perform a fishermen suplex ala Mr. Perfect only to release it, when you're supposed to bridge with it. If any Cena fan can answer me that, I'd love to know.

Angle is great. Thank you.

I don't know where you are getting your numbers ... but they are off. First off ... when recognizing World Champions ... the standard is Pro Wrestling Illustrated. By their standard he has 8, not 12, not 9.
It really is simple:
He is a FOUR time WWE Champion
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_WWE_Champions
ONE time WCW World Heavyweight Champion
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_WCW_World_Heavyweight_Champions
ONE time (WWE) World Heavyweight Champion
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_World_Heavyweight_Champions_(WWE)
TWO time TNA World Heavyweight Champion
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_TNA_World_Heavyweight_Champions

He has NEVER been recognized as a NWA World Champion (or champion of any sorts with that company) nor was he stripped of it ... as they lost rights to it on TNA before he even won it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_NWA_World_Heavyweight_Champions

As for the PPW title ... it is not recognized by PWI ... or any real wrestling industry leader, nor is the IWGP Third Belt Championship ... though maybe it should be. Now it is obvious that TNA is counting all of these and counting the FILA and Gold Medals to get him to 12. But it is simple ... by the industry standard ... he has 8.

Just like we don't count Flair's All Japan NWA World Championship, his Central State World Championship, WCW International Heavyweight Championship, his St. Louis Club NWA World Title, or even his divided NWA World Titles. We don't run around calling Flair a 22-time World Champ because of these minor titles that happen to call themselves World Titles ... we should not be doing the same with Angle's.

I do like Kurt Angle....he dedicates his body and soul to wrestling. I met him twice and he is one of the most nicest guy ever. He appreciates his fans and everything.

What is there not to like about Kurt Angle? He can wrestle a good match with almost anybody. I've seen multiple classics with Benoit,Jarrett,Samoa Joe,Undertaker,Michaels,Lesnar etc. The list goes on. He is a huge reason why I watch TNA. I went to Destination X last night and was amazed at how close to becoming TNA champion for the third time he became. Angle is one of the best ever. He's funny as well as intense and one of the best to ever lace up a pair of boots the buisiness has ever seen.

I hate to add on to the posts of people tearing you apart, but come on. Angle is amazing. What kills him is his gimmics. Why does every face eventually have to become a Stone Cold like character? Angle was awesome as a dork. Remember when he bought badges & then he wore that stupid cowboy hat with Austin. I was dying. He is great in the ring, but I am sick of everybody with a stone cold gimmic.

I don't know where you are getting your numbers ... but they are off. First off ... when recognizing World Champions ... the standard is Pro Wrestling Illustrated. By their standard he has 8, not 12, not 9.
It really is simple:
He is a FOUR time WWE Champion
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_WWE_Champions
ONE time WCW World Heavyweight Champion
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_WCW_World_Heavyweight_Champions
ONE time (WWE) World Heavyweight Champion
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_World_Heavyweight_Champions_(WWE)
TWO time TNA World Heavyweight Champion
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_TNA_World_Heavyweight_Champions

He has NEVER been recognized as a NWA World Champion (or champion of any sorts with that company) nor was he stripped of it ... as they lost rights to it on TNA before he even won it.

As for the PPW title ... it is not recognized by PWI ... or any real wrestling industry leader, nor is the IWGP Third Belt Championship ... though maybe it should be. Now it is obvious that TNA is counting all of these and counting the FILA and Gold Medals to get him to 12. But it is simple ... by the industry standard ... he has 8.

Just like we don't count Flair's All Japan NWA World Championship, his Central State World Championship, WCW International Heavyweight Championship, his St. Louis Club NWA World Title, or even his divided NWA World Titles. We don't run around calling Flair a 22-time World Champ because of these minor titles that happen to call themselves World Titles ... we should not be doing the same with Angle's.

My numbers are correct. The only thing that changed was you deleting the titles he won since "the industy standard" doesn't count them. Believe me, in WWE and TNA, I know what he has won.

By the industry standard. Hmm. Nobody asked "How many championships does PWI recognize." Someone said calling Kurt Angle a 12-time champion made people look silly. The fact that PWI is the standard is b.s. They publish some championships that are dead, and don't publish championships that are dead, so does that mean the people who won them aren't recognized? I'm not saying that Kurt joined a backyard fed that decided to call a piece of metal a world championship. I'm talking about legitimate world titles, and whether PWI counts them, or Flair's other titles, who cares? Do they have all the Olympic Gold Medal winners in their books? No, that's what an Olympic record book is for. PWI only counts a few promotions, and if I went in my car and retrieved my PWI book from this year, I may recall them recognizing some Japanese titles too.

There's wrestlers in the industry who couldn't give a damn if they make it on the PWI 500 or not, yet we have to go by their standards of championship wins?

May 13th, 2007: This was a Three Way match at TNA Sacrifice, also involving Sting and World Heavyweight Champion Christian Cage, for what was referred to as the World Heavyweight Championship. Following this, Angle was awarded the newly established TNA World Heavyweight Championship, thus, becoming the inaugural champion. After Slammiversary 2007, this is no longer recognized by TNA.

May 14th, 2007: Aired May 17, 2007. Angle was stripped of the title by Jim Cornette due to the controversial finish of the match at Sacrifice. A new undisputed TNA World Heavyweight Champion is set to be determined at Slammiversary 2007. After the event, this is no longer recognized by TNA.

June 17th, 2007: This was a King of the Mountain match at Slammiversary, also involving Christian Cage, Chris Harris, Samoa Joe and A.J. Styles. This is recognized to be the start of the title's history after the event.

So what title did Kurt win there? It's a legitimate question, not a knock. Is it like a Jericho deal where his name is removed from the record books? Jericho wasn't stripped, the decision was reversed. Angle had to have won something to be stripped by it.

Yeah, really don't understand the hate that Kurt Angle gets (get ready for a lesson in Psychology 101). Kurt Angle is to me the best wrestler of this decade hands down. In an industry that saw the Big Two become the Big One, and then a new company rise from its ashes, Kurt has been simply dominate in both. He has gone over sees and has been successful there as well. The guy, whether it Raw, smackdown, ECW, TNA, japan or wherever is usually the biggest draw of the night.

He can be goofy as a pet coon (thank you JR) or he can be as serious as a Heart Attack, but regardless, he's going to give you 100% in the ring each night. When I think of this decade, and some of the best matches of this decade, most of them are going to have vs. Kurt Angle on the back half of them.

Angle to me is an interesting case. He's very similar to Bret and Shawn, which is obviously a compliment. All three are amazing in the ring, but bad at being the main star of the roster. During their time on top in a major company (TNA isn't one), all three had relatively bad times there. While the reason for this can be debated, the fact that the times were bad can't be. Angle has certainly put on some classics and to call him wrestler of the decade is certainly fair. Off the top of my head, I can't think of anyone to put ahead of him for that. While I wouldn't call myself a fan of his, I'm not a detractor either. He's like Cena to me: he works hard, he's good at what he does, and I like him at times. Definitely as good as you'll find.

Do I like Kurt the wrestler or the gimmick? And if the gimmick, which one? I loved Kurt in the WWE. Heck, I was excited to see what he would do in TNA. I can't put my finger on it, but the TNA version of Angle just doesn't grab me the way the WWE version did. It's like picking up a movie with one of your favorite actors and the movie just blows; including your favorite actor's character. I enjoyed his WWE matches. I just can't subject myself to TNA's product. The last match I saw was Angle and Stiener vs. Joe and Nash and it sucked badly. Some are fans of TNA. I am not. And no, Angle does not save TNA for me.

And the wrestler, there are few today that come out and put on at worst a solid segment the way Angle does (even though he may sound a little whiney and unappreciative when he does shoot interviews).

My numbers are correct. The only thing that changed was you deleting the titles he won since "the industy standard" doesn't count them. Believe me, in WWE and TNA, I know what he has won.

By the industry standard. Hmm. Nobody asked "How many championships does PWI recognize." Someone said calling Kurt Angle a 12-time champion made people look silly. The fact that PWI is the standard is b.s. They publish some championships that are dead, and don't publish championships that are dead, so does that mean the people who won them aren't recognized? I'm not saying that Kurt joined a backyard fed that decided to call a piece of metal a world championship. I'm talking about legitimate world titles, and whether PWI counts them, or Flair's other titles, who cares? Do they have all the Olympic Gold Medal winners in their books? No, that's what an Olympic record book is for. PWI only counts a few promotions, and if I went in my car and retrieved my PWI book from this year, I may recall them recognizing some Japanese titles too.

There's wrestlers in the industry who couldn't give a damn if they make it on the PWI 500 or not, yet we have to go by their standards of championship wins?

May 13th, 2007: This was a Three Way match at TNA Sacrifice, also involving Sting and World Heavyweight Champion Christian Cage, for what was referred to as the World Heavyweight Championship. Following this, Angle was awarded the newly established TNA World Heavyweight Championship, thus, becoming the inaugural champion. After Slammiversary 2007, this is no longer recognized by TNA.

May 14th, 2007: Aired May 17, 2007. Angle was stripped of the title by Jim Cornette due to the controversial finish of the match at Sacrifice. A new undisputed TNA World Heavyweight Champion is set to be determined at Slammiversary 2007. After the event, this is no longer recognized by TNA.

June 17th, 2007: This was a King of the Mountain match at Slammiversary, also involving Christian Cage, Chris Harris, Samoa Joe and A.J. Styles. This is recognized to be the start of the title's history after the event.

So what title did Kurt win there? It's a legitimate question, not a knock. Is it like a Jericho deal where his name is removed from the record books? Jericho wasn't stripped, the decision was reversed. Angle had to have won something to be stripped by it.

CHRISTIAN was stripped of the NWA title on May 13, 2007.
Kurt Angle never held the NWA title. The Cornette strip was of the TNA TITLE not the NWA title ... and then he re-won the title on Slammiversary. You could make a legitimate claim at this point that Angle was a Two-Time TNA Champion, but he was NEVER a NWA champ.
Your numbers ABSOLUTELY were wrong in your original statement when you claimed that he had a run as the NWA champ ... because he NEVER ONCE held the NWA belt ... and never once was recognized by NWA as their champion.
The 12 World Titles that TNA claims is: 6 in WWE, 2 TNA, IWGP, PPW, Gold Medal and World Freestyle. None of these are the NWA title ... which he never held.

Originally posted by:Supergav67
(He,s a name & he has mic skills but If (or when) he returns to WWE (alimony does strange things to a guy) he,ll get lost in the world title sauce..(not least for joining TNA in the first place).TNA could do with more like him,but AlonE,he cant carry TNA to the next level.He,s no fans fav or Cena type in that respect.As with most wrestlers Id appreciate him more if he shuttup & got on with it!!)

Lost in the world title sauce? This isnt a Christian Cage type of deal, where a guy in the midcard left WWE for more fame, he left to work a reduced schedule that, according to him, WWE wouldnt permit him to, unlike HBK. This is a guy who had been a 5 time over World Champion for WWE, a guy who CARRIED the Undertaker in their classic match at No Way Out in 06. WHo can say that? Im not an angle fan, that has nothing to do with his wrestling style, but rather because hes a badass heel, but what can i say im a 28 year old who gets INTO the storylines. And Angle does his job there too, he truly gets you to dislike him. He can pull of comedy and being a venomous heel at the same time, which very few can do. Is Chris Jericho, the heel, funny? Is Randy Orton? No, and no. Angle is as vicious and despicable as BOTH of them, and he can pull comedy off without a hitch while maintaing his ruthlessness. The only guy who can rival him in that sense is Edge, a great wrestler in his own right, but he cant hold a candle to Angle as a wreslter.

Also, he has the prettiest frickin moonsault in the entire darn business. Period. Last time I checked, a moonsault was a tope rope manuever... Whoever started this thread:schild13:, as well as anyone who agrees with him. Even if he NEVER steps foot in a WWE ring again, he should be shoe-in to be inducted into their hall of fame, just based upon his accomplishments. Nuff said.

this is the dumbest one....kurt angle is one the best talents in the world.....he could have a match wit spike dudley and make it match of the year....i mean did u not see hbk vs. angle.....lesnar vs. angle.....rock vs. angle....taker vs. angle....the guy can work wit anyone....and he's enteraining....oh and all those are wwe matches too since ur sayin u only seen him there.....the guy is one of the best.

I know I luuuuv's me some Kirk Angel. He's like a cool, badass version of Captain America. So I guess he's not like Captain America at all then.

Seriously, I've always loved Kurt. I remember watching his WWE debut and thinking "I like him, he's cool." He's a fantastic wrestler; he's one of the few guys that can be very technical in the ring but not be boring. I'm not sure how to describe it, but he's like HBK but with better mat skills. And he can do soooo much. Suplexes, submission, high flying; it's like whatever he feels like doing, he can do. When he hit that beautiful somersault off the stage to AJ, I was convinced that he could do anything.

I also love his mic work. He play of being "laugh your ass off" funny and "choke yo' grandma" serious so well. He's one of the few that can actually make me laugh aloud, and also one of the few I take seriously when he cuts an intense promo.

I think Kurt's one of the best ever and a definate hall of famer. Hope he keeps healthy so I can enjoy him for a few more years.

I don't know why there is a thread dedicated to asking if anybody likes Kurt Angle...
I'm going to make one entitled "Does anybody really like people who make blanket statements without any logical thought first"
That should do the trick.

BUT, in answer to your question, yes. I like Kurt Angle. And to tell you the truth, I think his WWE days were better than his current TNA stuff. Mostly because I think he had more talented guys to work with overall, and partly because he spent more total time in the WWE than he has so far in TNA. Look at matches against Eddie Guerrero, and try to make that point again. I dare you. Look at the Iron Man Match against Brock Lesnar. Look at the whole damn feud with Brock Lesnar. It was gold. Without Kurt, Lesnar would have been a nothing in WWE. Just another monster heel. But Angle took him under his wing, made him his partner, and then had one of the greatest feuds in Smackdown! history. Look at Kurt Angle's work as a GM. His wheel chair stuff was great. He got good matches out of the Big Show! Angle vs. Cena. Angle vs. HBK! Angle winning that huge Battle Royal to become champion. Angle in ECW. Angle everywhere.
Yeah, maybe I'm a little fanatic...get over it. The point is, that Angle has had a LOT of classic WWE matches. His in ring ability is fantastic. When Team Angle existed, all three of the greatest pure wrestlers in the business were in one team. It was pure gold (multiple puns intended).
Now he's in TNA. I don't like TNA as much (actually not near as much) but I do think it's worth checking out if you want to see Kurt Angle in action. I don't know which matches your watching, but his couple of germans and the ankle lock don't AT ALL sum up Kurt Angle...

You should make your next post: "Did anybody actually like Hulk Hogan in the 80s and 90s?"

It makes about as much sense.

I don't TBH he has Charisma but i don't like his wrestling style, he can't he does a few germans does some boring mat wrestling angle slams and the ankle lock *YAWN* seriously... the most exiting (spelling) he has ever done is a German to the outside

He has had a few good matches but really i'm judging him on his WWE performance, I don't watch TNA
]
Well, Kurt Angle is an Olympic Wrestler, so almost everything you see him do in the Ring is what he has been doing in the Olympics. This is REAL wrestling. He was one of the only REAL wrestlers in the WWE along with Bobby Lashley, Shelton Benjamin, Charlie Haas, and Brock Lesnar. I Respect his talent in the ring and I respect the fact that he was in the Olympics and he wrestled with A BROKEN FREAKIN' NECK as he always says. His personality in the WWE was outstanding. He was really corny at times but that made him funny to watch. One of his best moments in my opinion was when he sprayed the McMahon's in the ring with Milk! :icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:
It would have been great if the WWE would have kept him and just encourage him to take time off to heal up because at the time that he was released from the WWE he had nagging neck injuries. It really sucks that the WWE released him and he was future endeavored. That is like saying "don't let the door hit you dumb ass on the way out." The WWE made a big mistake releasing him. There are only a few wrestlers left in the WWE from the WWF Attitude era. That was when wrestling was Awesome.

i'd have to say angle is my favourite wrestler atm. his ability in the ring and on the mic are top notch and the intensity he puts in is amazing. I know wrestling is 'fake' but angle makes you feel like it's legit. you actually believe he has snapped and is going to seriously hurt someone. no one in wrestling atm does that for me.

Well, Kurt is a legit world class athelete, and has a gold medal (that I watched him win) to show for it. I am a fan of his dating back to the '96 Summer Games, so I might be skewed a little in his favor. His "boring" mat wrestling takes more talent than most of today's young stars have (trust me, I was an amateur freestyler, and it takes a great deal of talent and know-how). And, if the high spots are more your flavor, he can do that as well. He has a beautiful moonsault that almost rivals the best of them all Keiji Mutoh, and his 450's are a sight to behold as well. If you ask me, and you did, Kurt just may be the total package, as far as talent is concerned.(Not the Total Package Lex Luger, as that would be an insault.)

It's True It's Damn True.

Kurt has passion and can wrestle anyone into the mat. problem is when he's with shit bookers and never wasbeen's like Sting, Nash he can't do anything but look boring.

When he's ranting violently inhis Ken Shamrock style, which by the way i'm poretty sure who he is imitating for the most part or vice versa (very similar ring styles, attitude and hulk up b4 the ankle lock finisher)

Kurt can talk up a storm on the mic unlike alot of guys

one ciriticism i do have is his i'm permanently pissed off and current storylines are old and don't work on so many levels.

Yes I do like Kurt Angle. Kurt Angle is about the only good thing that TNA has right now & he has to practically carry the damn show by himself & work with has beens like Sting, Steiner, Nash & Booker(he's getting there), an ownership who's filled with dumb fucks & a creative team who ain't gotta clue on what today's wrestling actually is. I think that's the only reason why Impact is even making a rise at all in the rating is cause of Kurt & how great Kurt actually is. I hope for TNA's sake that Kurt does not leave cause they will be in a world full of shit if he leaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back