Which Sounds Better?

Tenta

The Shark Should've Worked in WCW
I've been thinking of a thread that I'd like to post upon every day. Something in which I can discuss parts of the business that I see don't get too much attention on these forums. However, I need your help. Which of the following sounds like a better topic to do a daily thread on?

The John Tenta Memorial For Terrible Gimmicks

In this thread, I plan on discussing all of the wrestlers and stables that we remember for all of the wrong reasons. Things in which, to this day, are still in the Book of How to Not Run a Promotion. In it, I will go over exactly what the wrestler/gimmick was, why it was ineffective, and how it could have possibly been changed to work. Perhaps, maybe, I'll find that some of the gimmicks we consider "failed" weren't really that much of a failure. Topics of discussion are:

The Dungeon of Doom
Papa Shango
The Goon
The Loch Ness Monster
Three Hour Monday Nitro

And other such failed ventures

OR

The John Tenta Foundation For Those Rarely Remembered

This topic would discuss wrestlers that, well, never get mentioned here. Guys that may not have been main eventers, but certainly helped the business. These men may not have been champions, yet they poured their heart and soul into the business, and are thus rewarded in this wing, founded by the late John Tenta. Topics of discussion will include:

John Tenta (This one was a given)
The Great Sasuke
Pat Tanaka
Scott Norton
Tommy Rich
Ron Garvin

And other such names. This will probably involve going into some international stars, so I don't want to tread on anyone's shoes.

Anyway, which sounds better?

Yeah, that's what I thought, too. I think I'd go more with the first

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back