• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Whether you realize it or not..

The Game Rage said:
I decided to stick with Ice Cube, West Side Connection, Mack 10, 2 pac, Snoop, Dre, Master P, Silk The Shocker, etc...which was all real rap, especially at that time

Outstanding taste in hip hop man, I didn't peg you for a hip hop fan to be honest.

Anybody else love this song? I mean, the lyrics are so deep and meaningful :p
[YOUTUBE]_-agl0pOQfs[/YOUTUBE]

And the thing is, it's not even a joke song...

I found myself enjoying that, so I turned it off and went back to Arctic Monkeys. Never again.

So anyway, what's a Juggalo? Is it just a fan of ICP? Like being a member of a fan club, but also dressing like a twat?

Outstanding taste in hip hop man, I didn't peg you for a hip hop fan to be honest.

Actually I grew up on Rap. That was also only some of what I was listening too then. I was also listening to Nas who I still love, Cannibus who didn't last too long, 3-6 Mafia, Project Pat, Juvenile, B.G., and The Big Tymers, both groups of The Hot Boys, 504 boys, and TRU, C-Murder who I still listen to all the time(Download Callipoe Click album), Eminem of course, 8ball & MJG, Busta Rhymes, Jay-z JT Money, Trick Daddy, Too Short, some of the essentials like NWA, Eazy-E, Bone Thugs N Harmony, Notorious B.I.G, etc...

There are a lot of others I like that I didn't mention, but those are the people I was listening to in middle school. The first album I ever bought myself was Mack 10 - Based on a True Story, after I had heard the West Side Connection album Bow Down. I like real rap, not a big fan of a lot of the rappers who have been coming out in the last few years. I stick pretty close to my roots on that.

"Fucking shooting stars." That's a lyric. "Fucking shooting stars." Of course, that's after they show him saying "the birth of my child" while standing in between a chick's legs as she's giving birth. Like any man would want to stick their head in front of a gaping, tearing, birthing vagina.

Yeah, that song is deep yo. Now I understand why so many people dress up like fucktards and rep the Hatchet. That flow they be spittin' is dope, main.

"Fucking shooting stars." That's a lyric. "Fucking shooting stars." Of course, that's after they show him saying "the birth of my child" while standing in between a chick's legs as she's giving birth. Like any man would want to stick their head in front of a gaping, tearing, birthing vagina.

Yeah, that song is deep yo. Now I understand why so many people dress up like fucktards and rep the Hatchet. That flow they be spittin' is dope, main.

Ouch. Burn.

Rap has gone downhill dramatically since the days of Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff

That's it. End it. Thread over. Seriously, no further conversation is needed. Put your dick back in your pants, the nights over. There's no fun in here. Move on.

Can this be a symbolic ending for this thread? Please?

icpfuneral.jpg

[youtube]_-agl0pOQfs[/youtube]

51 seconds before my head started hurting.

I disrespect Juggalos because they have no respect for themselves. Simple as that. I don't know any. I don't want to. The music is terrible and anyone who, as an adult, feels that they connect to that garbage needs to look within themselves and find out where the daddy issues are coming from.

Wow, I didn't think anyone else ever really heard of Adventureland. Especially since it's not as big as Six Flags or Worlds of Fun which are just a short drive away. I've been going to Adventureland my whole life, I love that place. It has some kind of old school feel to it.

I heard about the fire that happened due to the snow or something like that.

I love Adventureland. Six Flags is fun, but to be honest - Adventureland has more rides, and less people. So I can ride more things, in half the time.

I went to Six Flags in St. Louis (I think thats where it was) and waited for almost TWO FUCKING HOURS just to ride "The Batman". Don't get me wrong, amazing ride.. but not worth standing for 2 hours, moving very slowly, for a 30 second ride at most.

I also agree that Adventureland has an old school feel to it.

We should completely meet-up, take pictures and post them. You know, so people will know we're real.. and live remotely close, and stuff.

Hmmm... on topic related.

I've seen a clown at Adventureland once before. True story, I didn't consider it to be a Juggalo until now. I'll ask next time I see it.

I heard about the fire that happened due to the snow or something like that.

Yeah we got our asses kicked with snow this winter and it caused some crazy ass fire there. I don't remember where exactly in the park, but I guess it was a pretty bad one.

I love Adventureland. Six Flags is fun, but to be honest - Adventureland has more rides, and less people. So I can ride more things, in half the time.

I've never been to Six Flags. I'm completely shocked to hear that Adventureland has more rides than Six Flags. I've haven't been to many other theme parks but seen a bunch on T.V. and I always figured all those places like that were by far bigger and had way more rides and all that. It kind of gives me a new appreciation and respect for Adventurland.

I went to Six Flags in St. Louis (I think thats where it was) and waited for almost TWO FUCKING HOURS just to ride "The Batman". Don't get me wrong, amazing ride.. but not worth standing for 2 hours, moving very slowly, for a 30 second ride at most.

Yeah their lines aren't that bad. You get some long ones for "The Raging River" "The Log Ride" and some of the roller coasters depending on the day and time your there but even those lines aren't normally more than 30 minutes and "The Raging River" is always worth it, it's just fun. The Log Ride gets you pretty good too, especially on the first smaller hill. The water rides always have lines like crazy.

I love the Soda & Sound. I don't know if you ever saw it before. What happens is there's this eatery that is mostly outdoors, at certain times of the day a stage and a bunch of people doing dong and dance from the 50's come from under ground out of what looks like a flower bed, but then it rises to reveal all the people singing and dancing.

It's pretty cool to me because I really like the Doo-Wop stuff they do. I think they do other stuff too, but that's generally what it is. So you get a burger, fries, and a Cola, sit down for lunch and watch a live performance. It's a lot of fun.

I also agree that Adventureland has an old school feel to it.

Yeah, all the little shops and stores, even the way the streets are paved, the big old school ferris wheel, the train ride with the old school train and station, there's even happy music playing through the streets like in a Disney movie or something, it's just a great environment.

We should completely meet-up, take pictures and post them. You know, so people will know we're real.. and live remotely close, and stuff.

Yeah I already got a look and responded to the mid-west gathering thread and responded. It sounds like a sweet idea to me. If you wanted too we could all go to Adventureland for the day, and we could all go to a wrestling show afterwards if your down. We have a local wrestling group called 3XW who put on a good show. I just thought of it because if we scheduled it right, since we are all gathered via WrestleZone, maybe we could go to an indy wrestling even together too.

Hmmm... on topic related.

I've seen a clown at Adventureland once before. True story, I didn't consider it to be a Juggalo until now. I'll ask next time I see it.

LOL, that is quite possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back