Milenko's [Official] ICP/Psychopathic Records thread

Soopa Villianz

[YOUTUBE]ejlJsVPpA-Q[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]SkfWpRubHVY[/YOUTUBE]​

This was a Supergroup made up of artists on the Pshycopathic label (ICP, Esham & Laval) they called themselves Mr. Heart, Mr. Diamond, Mr. Spade & Mr. Club. Their music revoloved around the actions of Comic Book Super Vilians. They put out their only album, Furious in 2005. The group disbanded in October of that year when Esham & Laval left Pshycopathic.​

Axe Murder Boyz

[YOUTUBE]izsHHRwMZQ4[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]y96eG3KKlS4[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]y0o70b-vPG4[/YOUTUBE]​

Unlike most members (former or otherwise) AMB are from Denver, CO not Detroit, MI. They put out 1 album before Psycopathic entitled The Unforgiven Forest. In 2005 they won a contest that got them a 1 year deal with Psychopathic. They went on tour with ICP and put out their 2nd Album entitled Blood in, Blood out in 2006. It did alright but they were moved to a susidiary Hatchet House where they put out their 3rd Album Gods Hand in 2008. They Put out one lat EP enitled Body In a Hole before leaving Hatchet House. They are currently working on their 4th Album entitled The Garcia Brothers.

Seeing how we ended with AMB up next will be the members of Hatcher House both Current & Former. I'm gonna start with Former.​

I'm gonna start by mentioning the 2 that left hatchet house without putting out 1 LP or EP and those 2 are Tali Demon & Chop Shop.

As for the one's that Put out music I'll do the only other 2 Motown Rage and R.O.C.

Motown Rage

[YOUTUBE]qruYrXfawXo[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]AuJEmzhLXKM[/YOUTUBE]​

At the 2007 GotJ it was announced that they had signed with Hatchet House. They then went on tour with ICP, Boondox & Necro. On April 3rd, 2009 they released their only EP on Hatchet House entitled With us or Against us. in October of that year they left Hatchet House but are still putting out nes music.

The R.O.C.

[YOUTUBE]v2KxbF0Ee6w[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]_HCN_RUH_sg[/YOUTUBE]​

The R.O.C. was originally a member of House of Krazees along with Monoxide Child & Jamie Madrox of Twizted. When HoK broke up Twizted joined Psychopathic and The R.O.C. was left out. He went Solo for a while and was signed to hatchet House in 2008. He released 1 EP on Hatchet House entitled Welcome to the Darkside. He left Hatchet House in 2009 and has since retired from music

Next I will do the 3 groups that are currently signed to Hatchet House.

I used to listen to ICP a lot back in the day. I've listened to their six Joker's cards on constant repeats, especially the Ringmaster, Riddle Box and The Great Milenko. Those three albums had a special indescribable feeling to them. They contained creative spooks story songs that pretty much represented long-lost nostalgic Halloween days. I still own The Amazing Jeckel Brothers on cassette and I think I have the Psychopathic Rydas' Dumpin CD somewhere in my basement. While their rapping isn't all that great, they're really good at coming up with allegories and messages. They also have the twisted (no pun intended) sense of humour that I enjoy. I also used to own both Bizaar/Bizzar CDs and actually think they are the most mainstream-sounding albums by ICP. Anyway, the last time I felt something special from their stuff was with The Wraith: Shangri-La. It was a significant departure from their older and much darker material, but the way it was hyped and the way the songs sounded was unlike anything I had heard. It's a shame though. I haven't felt any of their albums after that. I didn't care about Hell's Pit and The Tempest. And, I only like the song "To Catch a Predator" off of their Bang! Pow! Boom! album. I'll probably still listen to their upcoming album, but I won't expect much. Still, the longevity of their career alone is incredible. "Under the Moon" remains my favourite ICP song ever.

DJ Clay

Before he was officially signed to Psychopathic records he was a local DJ that happened to work at a lot of events hosted by ICP. In 2006 Shaggy asked him to DJ his F.T.F.O. tour and after the tour was over he was asked to DJ all their tours and he said yes. At he 2007 GotJ ICP announced that Ckay wouldbe signed to Hatchet house. Since joining HH he has put out 6 Mixtapes.

[YOUTUBE]cXWeVNkr8M0[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]55Lt38wmxEM[/YOUTUBE]

never really listened to a DJ because I always thought they were someone who was just in the background. It turns out I was very wrong and I actually like this and will be listening to it a lot more as well as others.

Mike E Clark

He is the producer of the majority of ICPs albums but left after Bizaar and didn't become involved with ICP until the album The Tempest. Out of all the Album's he has been involved in he only has 2 of his own Mixtapes out Psychopathic Murder Mix Volumes 1 & 2.

[YOUTUBE]G9kumdd5uQQ[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]tvm7xAeH7ns[/YOUTUBE]

I picked an Original song from each of his mixtapes and i like them. he's not singing obviously but I'm liking it.

The Dayton Family

They have been around since 1993 but only just signed with Hatchet House last year on July 14th (My B-day). They have put out one EP on HH entitled Psycho. Their debut LP Charges Of Indictment is set to drop on June 28th.

[YOUTUBE]E-SESh707V4[/YOUTUBE][YOUTUBE]qP1TL15sRFM&[/YOUTUBE]

The fact that this is pure hardcore rap makes me want to not like it but I'm finding myself enjoying both of these songs a lot and will probably check out their LP that drops in 10 days.​

up nest are the various Super groups that are made up by Psychopathic artists.

I just wanted to pop in and say that ICP is horrendous. How anyone can think they are talented artists is beyond me. I have never been impressed with anything ICP has ever done. With the whole Eminem feud they got absolutely annihilated.

With that said I'd like to give a shout out to Esham. He is and always has been a beast. Definitely the only artist I will always listen to when it comes to this genre.

Man, I really wish the music hadn't taken such a downturn lately because I've really been feeling what they've had to say lately. I absolutely loved the seminar from both ICP and Twiztid at the Gathering this year. J and Shaggs held it down and spoke the fucking truth. They know that a lot of people hate them and talk shit on them, but so the fuck what? Let em sit behind their fucking computer screens and talk mad shit. I liken it to a bunch of racists who gather on the internet to talk shit on black folks. Sure the anonymity of the web will protect you from any harm, but would you go to a black neighborhood and run your mouth? Of course not, you're a pussy. Just like they wouldn't dare show up to a Juggalo gathering running their mouths because they know they'll get stomped the fuck out with the quickness. So go ahead and trash Juggalos in the comfort of your studio apartment where the bad people can't find you.

I really don't care about anyone trashing their music since honestly, I haven't cared for it a whole lot lately. With the exception of Twiztid, who hasn't let Mike E. Clark come in and butcher shit, everyone has been kind of slacking lately. But it's the people who talk shit on Juggalos who can eat a bowl of dick. If you're not going to be a man and stand up to them face to face, you get no props from me. Anyone can talk shit online, but come say it to me personally and you'll earn my respect. Sure, I'll fuck you up if you step over the line, but I'll help you back to your feet like a man.

I just wanted to pop in and say that ICP is horrendous. How anyone can think they are talented artists is beyond me. I have never been impressed with anything ICP has ever done. With the whole Eminem feud they got absolutely annihilated.

With that said I'd like to give a shout out to Esham. He is and always has been a beast. Definitely the only artist I will always listen to when it comes to this genre.

How aren't they talented artists? They've taken what limited talent that they have and they've made millions. That's what the music business is, it's not all about being the best at this. It's having an image and a good grasp on what people want, sure you need good music skills. But they've proved that they aren't totaly bumbling fools. They have at least one platinum album that I know of. You don't get that if you aren't talented.

I'm not going to say that Icp or Psy records is the best label or group on the block. But really they are some of the smartest dudes in the game right now. They have millions upon millions of people hating on them. But still they make more bank than most of the rap game.

Why? Because they have loyal fans that will do anything for them. That's what makes them a good group. They have kept the fans that keep making them money, and to me that's what the music business is about after making good music. You can't argue that, and anyone who does is a hater.

How aren't they talented artists? They've taken what limited talent that they have and they've made millions. That's what the music business is, it's not all about being the best at this. It's having an image and a good grasp on what people want, sure you need good music skills. But they've proved that they aren't totaly bumbling fools. They have at least one platinum album that I know of. You don't get that if you aren't talented.

They are talented at making money, not making music. As artists, emcees, whatever you want to call them, they fucking suck. They have extremely limited rhyming ability and there music only sells because of how they market themselves and the target audience they go after. You take away the make up and the theme and you have two bums with no ability to rock a mic.

I'm not going to say that Icp or Psy records is the best label or group on the block. But really they are some of the smartest dudes in the game right now. They have millions upon millions of people hating on them. But still they make more bank than most of the rap game.

Gimmick and target market, not musical talent or ability.

Why? Because they have loyal fans that will do anything for them. That's what makes them a good group. They have kept the fans that keep making them money, and to me that's what the music business is about after making good music. You can't argue that, and anyone who does is a hater.

Well thank you for this enlightening post trying to refute things that I never said. Congratulations on stating the obvious. It still doesn't change the fact that ICP are two no talent emcees. Great marketers, shitty artists.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back