• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Whether you realize it or not..

Nate DaMac

Fuck erbody but me
All this shit talking on Juggalos is really kinda hurtful. I understand that a large portion of us are fuckin moronic, but there are people that this shit helped immensely. Being a Juggalo saved my fucking life. I come across this shit on here all the time, usually I just ignore it but sometimes I feel that I'm being personally attacked. So here, I'm gonna give you a chance to explain to me what it is about Juggalos that makes you feel the desire to consistently run us into the ground. And if you're just gonna insult me without giving any explanation, go fuck yourself. I'm honestly trying to have a productive conversation.

The music, the mannerisms, the gadwy haircuts and clothing. It's just about everything honestly. Obviously, generalizing a whole group of people isn't right or cool, but everyone on Earth does it at some point. I've done it and you no doubt have done it at some point. The only hope you have to be seen as different from the rest of them all rests in however you choose to represent yourself. I understand how it could have helped you through tough times, but people aren't going to see that or know about it. It's the same way that people use to judge others that had tattoos or piercings.They weren't all thugs are low lifes, but it didn't stop anyone from passing judgement.

What really irks me about Juggalos is that they act like fucking victims, like they ar the only people in the world who are judged. Get over it. You've more than likely talked shit about people that you didn't know. Why isn't okay for them to think you look and act stupid when you're allowed to do the same? I'm not making any personal judgements on you personally, I just think that Juggalos are whiny bitches who cry about people hating on them, when in reality if we didn't you would have no reason to exist.

Well, I just find it mind blowing that people like their music.

I mean, I'm totally tolerant of people liking all kinds of music. Some of my ex girlfriends and friends listen to bands that I truly dislike, but it's never bothered me.

But there's a small handful of bands that I literally cannot understand how people could possibly like, could actually see the positives outweighing the negatives. ICP just happen to be one of them. Now, rather than try to explain it to me, juggalos flame and act like general douchebags. Claiming I don't "get it" without even bothering trying to explain.

But seriously, if I "don't get it", I'm quite glad of it.

EDIT: Got some more stuff. The subject matter they sing about. How could anybody possibly relate to that? I find music to be all about relating to the lyrics and the music itself. But if people relate to the lyrics of some of those fucked up ICP songs, then they quite possibly shouldn't be alive wasting oxygen, because that's the kind of stuff people go to jail for.

Actually I have never and will never generalize a whole group of people. The only dudes that do that are idiots. I am a "juggalo". I don't go around with face paint. I dress fine and I don't complain about anything. I don't even see how you consider that a valid argument, all you are doing is making a lot of generalizations, assumptions, and spelling mistakes. You really look like the idiot to me here Armbar.

Actually I have never and will never generalize a whole group of people. The only dudes that do that are idiots. I am a "juggalo". I don't go around with face paint. I dress fine and I don't complain about anything. I don't even see how you consider that a valid argument, all you are doing is making a lot of generalizations, assumptions, and spelling mistakes. You really look like the idiot to me here Armbar.

So you're telling me that you've never judged someone on no more than their appearance or based your opinion on someone based on a first initial encounter? I call bullshit. There is a difference between a generalization and stereotyping. I'm generalizing Juggalos because of the ones I have seen, they all act/look the same. That's making a generalization. If you would have actually read my posts as opposed to getting sand in your undoubtedly greed dyed and painted vag hair, you would notice that I implied that there are excpetions. Juggalos are the most defensive and whiny group of fans in the world. That's what they live off of though, they need our hate. If we didn't show them the attention or hate they wanted, their bitching wouldn't be needed and there would be no reason to exist.

The music, the mannerisms, the gadwy haircuts and clothing. It's just about everything honestly.

See thoses are all matters of opinion, and I can't argue those. Psychopathic isn't even close to the only music I listen to, but I do stick to underground music and shit with violent and comedic tones. It's just my taste. I have long braided hair, I wear baggy clothes, etc. Just my preference.

generalizing a whole group of people isn't right or cool, but everyone on Earth does it at some point. I've done it and you no doubt have done it at some point.

Totally. But my bigotry is checked at the door (login page?) when I come here because I abide by the rules. I just don't like the fact that since the vast majority of folks on here don't like us, we're not considered to be a group of people that deserve any kind of respect.

The only hope you have to be seen as different from the rest of them all rests in however you choose to represent yourself. I understand how it could have helped you through tough times, but people aren't going to see that or know about it. It's the same way that people use to judge others that had tattoos or piercings.They weren't all thugs are low lifes, but it didn't stop anyone from passing judgement.

While I get what you're saying, I'm not gonna aim to be different from my ninjas. That's just me. And yeah, judgement is passed all the time, but this is a public forum. We're not suppose to tolerate being told that we are "the stupidest group of people in the world" from the same people who would blow a fucking fuse if someone said that about a black person. In no way am I comparing my grievance to the black struggle.

What really irks me about Juggalos is that they act like fucking victims, like they ar the only people in the world who are judged. Get over it. You've more than likely talked shit about people that you didn't know. Why isn't okay for them to think you look and act stupid when you're allowed to do the same? I'm not making any personal judgements on you personally, I just think that Juggalos are whiny bitches who cry about people hating on the, when in reality if we didn't you would have no reason to exist.

See this is the part of the post where you convinced me that you really do know Juggalos. LOL. Truth is, your absolutely right. The vast majority of us are "whiny little bitches" who bitch and moan all day about being hated on and blah blah. Truth is, ICP are the highest selling Independent Artists in the country. This isn't a novelty act that a couple hundred people go see now and then. These are Multi Millionaires. Sure, Juggalos are still in the minority, but it's not like were closeted anymore. Most Juggalos you know like this probably haven't even heard any new music since 2002.

I will say this man, thank you for approaching this like an adult.

To me, the term "Juggalo" is pretty empty. It's the same to me as the Slipknot "maggots". There's no measure for what a juggalo is or isn't besides Faygo. I'm not joking, that's all you can even get out of the band about a juggalo is. They've even said it's not even about liking the band, it's a mind set. But one that escapes definition and purpose.

You say that being a juggalo saved your life. I don't doubt your seriousness, but I wonder if there is a better explanation for those positive turn of events in your life, like that you found an artistic or creative outlet, or that you found a way to burn off your aggression, or that you found peace in being yourself and with the people around you. "Being Juggalo" doesn't mean anything if there's no substance to that name (which there has been none given most of the time). Don't define your life by that. That's just taking credit away from yourself.

EDIT: For what it's worth, Juggalos are NOT the dumbest/most annoying/stupidest/whatever group of people ever. Not even close.

Totally. But my bigotry is checked at the door (login page?) when I come here because I abide by the rules. I just don't like the fact that since the vast majority of folks on here don't like us, we're not considered to be a group of people that deserve any kind of respect.
I just want to address this for a moment.

The only groups the rules protect are people who did not choose to be who they are (black, women, homosexual, etc.). Nobody is forcing anyone to be a juggalo, and as such, they have no protection under our rules.

I'm not saying that you feel the rules are being enforced unfairly, just clearing up any potential misunderstanding.

Well, I just find it mind blowing that people like their music.

I mean, I'm totally tolerant of people liking all kinds of music. Some of my ex girlfriends and friends listen to bands that I truly dislike, but it's never bothered me.

But there's a small handful of bands that I literally cannot understand how people could possibly like, could actually see the positives outweighing the negatives. ICP just happen to be one of them. Now, rather than try to explain it to me, juggalos flame and act like general douchebags. Claiming I don't "get it" without even bothering trying to explain.

But seriously, if I "don't get it", I'm quite glad of it.

If you don't get it, you don't get it. There's no reason to try to explain to to you. If you feel it you feel it, if you don't you don't. Musical taste is an unexplainable thing.

EDIT: Got some more stuff. The subject matter they sing about. How could anybody possibly relate to that? I find music to be all about relating to the lyrics and the music itself. But if people relate to the lyrics of some of those fucked up ICP songs, then they quite possibly shouldn't be alive wasting oxygen, because that's the kind of stuff people go to jail for.

It's not about relating to the music, it's about using the music as a method to vent frustration. Sometimes screaming that you wanna rip someone's fucking head off is quite soothing ironically.

I just want to address this for a moment.

The only groups the rules protect are people who did not choose to be who they are (black, women, homosexual, etc.). Nobody is forcing anyone to be a juggalo, and as such, they have no protection under our rules.

I'm not saying that you feel the rules are being enforced unfairly, just clearing up any potential misunderstanding.

I'm not suggesting that man, I completely understand. I just wish certain people would just think a little more before they decide to bury everyone. I must say though, that was probably the least sarcastic thing I've ever heard you say. lulz

See thoses are all matters of opinion, and I can't argue those. Psychopathic isn't even close to the only music I listen to, but I do stick to underground music and shit with violent and comedic tones. It's just my taste. I have long braided hair, I wear baggy clothes, etc. Just my preference.

I would never try to argue peoples preferences like that. To each their own. I just think it looks tacky and gross. Some people don't like my tattoos. Everyone thinks something else is ugly.

If we're talking about the forums here, then nobody should go out of their way to hate on you. It's counter productive and adds nothing to the conversations. I don't understand why people would bring up somone being a Juggalo when talking about wrestling or anything.

While I get what you're saying, I'm not gonna aim to be different from my ninjas. That's just me. And yeah, judgement is passed all the time, but this is a public forum. We're not suppose to tolerate being told that we are "the stupidest group of people in the world" from the same people who would blow a fucking fuse if someone said that about a black person. In no way am I comparing my grievance to the black struggle.

I'm not saying change the way you dress, only how represent yourself. Majority of them act like idiots. Just seperate yourself from their stupidity and those who are open minded will pass proper judgement on you.

See this is the part of the post where you convinced me that you really do know Juggalos. LOL. Truth is, your absolutely right. The vast majority of us are "whiny little bitches" who bitch and moan all day about being hated on and blah blah. Truth is, ICP are the highest selling Independent Artists in the country. This isn't a novelty act that a couple hundred people go see now and then. These are Multi Millionaires. Sure, Juggalos are still in the minority, but it's not like were closeted anymore. Most Juggalos you know like this probably haven't even heard any new music since 2002.

I will say this man, thank you for approaching this like an adult.

What it is to me at the end of the say is a gimmick. A gimmick for people who feel that who they are just not good enough, or that they just aren't likeable so they decide to be hated instead. It's something I don't want to understand because I think it's more than an excuse.

Just keep representing yourself in the light in which you wish to be seen and you should be fine. That's regarding these forums, can't help you with the real world.

Totally understand where you're coming from now Armbar. The difference between the forums and the real world, I can make people shut up in the real world. If I go out in public with my hatchetman charm swinging, I know there are people who wanna talk shit. But for the most part they don't, and if they do I can handle it how I see fit. And I know how to present myself. I don't go up to a chick I'm tryin to fuck like "Sup with some Neden BIATCH!!" Or go to job interviews with my face painted and shit. But yeah. Thanks for clearin it up and stating your opinion like you have common sense.

If you don't get it, you don't get it. There's no reason to try to explain to to you. If you feel it you feel it, if you don't you don't. Musical taste is an unexplainable thing.

Well then, there should be no reason they should be so sensitive about me mocking they're music if the fans can't be arsed defending them.

It's not about relating to the music, it's about using the music as a method to vent frustration. Sometimes screaming that you wanna rip someone's fucking head off is quite soothing ironically.

Wait.... Why do you need ICP to scream about ripping someone's head off? I did it today. Without ICP, somehow.

Well then, there should be no reason they should be so sensitive about me mocking they're music if the fans can't be arsed defending them.

Wait.... Why do you need ICP to scream about ripping someone's head off? I did it today. Without ICP, somehow.

I don't get offended by people mocking the music. That's not where my beef lies. Once again, if you don't get it, you just don't. You're really not one of the people I'm directing this at man. You've always been cool to me.

Juggalos are just the biggest fucking idiots.

God will smite you for your sins.

I don't like Juggalos because they think ICP is good. ICP rivals Soulja Boy in terms of shit lyrics, but at least Soulja Boy can dance.

I don't like Juggalos because they think ICP is good. ICP rivals Soulja Boy in terms of shit lyrics, but at least Soulja Boy can dance.

LMAO. Ok that only pisses me off for a minute because I despise Soulja Boy, but I understand where you're comin from. But ICP isn't the only artist that reps Juggalos. Ever hear of Twiztid? Blaze? Twiztid, notably Monoxide is a very solid lyricist.

Good god not a fucking Juggalo thread. What do we have against you? Everything. Your "music" your "style" your "philosophy", it's all the most crudely pathetic 3rd grade bullshit I've ever heard, their lyrics remind me of the shit you'd see written on the inside of a really dirty toilet stall. They're both AWFUL rappers, they're terrible producers, they were fucking jokes in the ring, I mean, reallly, what reason is there to actually like them? Their music is just a joke, the kind of drivel that middle school kids listen to to try and prove how misunderstood they are.

Why do we make fun of juggalos? Seriously? Because the vast majority of them (not saying you are Nate) are the most stupid, ignorant, frat-boy asshole shitstains on the face of the planet. Seriously, I have more sympathy for Nazis than I do juggalos, simply because alot of people in Germany were forced to join the Nazi party or be killed, whereas people actively choose to be juggalos, which astounds me.

Sorry to be harsh Nate, but juggalos are just...they just make my brain hurt and my heart ache for the future of our world if these fucking dolts are going to be the future generations. Guess I shouldn't worry too much as most of them will be stuck with dead-end manual labor jobs or working at Mickey D's.

Just...god....JUGGALOS MAN SERIOUSLY? JUGGALOS? Ugh. It would be less embarrassing if you were to tell us you were a hermaphroditic bed-wetter than admitting to be a juggalo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back