Where is Katie Lea Burchill?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ErictheEnt

Occasional Pre-Show
I've been cheering for Paul Burchill like crazy lately though I've come to the realization that it's almost completely because of Katie Lea Burchill.

She's been missing for a couple of weeks and I have to admit that Paul's not as fun to cheer for when his hot sister isn't around.

Katie Lea is a pretty good actress and plays the snobby Brit persona to a "T". It's just a shame she really hasn't been given a chance by WWE to show us what she is capable of. She definitely needs more time in the ring and more time on the mic. But then again, she's a Diva, and WWE basically views an overwhelming number of their Divas to simply be filler. Therefore, they don't even bother investing in them. They just stick them out in front of the camera for guys to gaze at.

But I've seen Katie Lea's promos in OVW, and they were quite good. But I have a feeling she is simply lost in the shuffle at the moment, and WWE basically has no motivation to do anything with her.

The reason she isn't given Mic time? Simply...she's German. How can you have a very snobby British girl who was raised in Germany until she was 18? That would be noticed. The problem is diva wise on ECW there's only the Bellas which is a damn shame as Katie Lea is great in the ring in my opinion.

I think the fact that she's on a brand where there are only 2 other Diva's, who happen to be the Bella twins, has something to do with it. Really, what is the point of giving her any mic or TV time when she can't really do anything? There are no titles she can chase and no real feuds she can have.

For her to be relevant, if that's possible for a Diva, she'd have to be on one of the two main brands. As for now, we'll just have to be content with her accompanying Paul to the ring every now and then.

Katie Lea Birchill is the most underutilized diva in the WWE. She has wrestling talent, but isn't able to show it because of her being stuck on ECW with Paul Birchill. She's sexy, has a great accent, and can actually hold her own in the ring. It's just a matter of her getting a solid push and being moved somewhere else, or her to be released and compete in TNA and win their Knockouts title and hopefully pose nude in Playboy. She's hot.

The worst thing ever to happen to Katie Lea was to adopt the last name Burchill & be apart of the Burchill family alongside Paul. Nothing positive has been done for her ever since her debut & has been dragged down into a depth where she does not deserve. She is one of the greatest diva's on the roster & can work a very good solid match with anyone. It is a damn shame they had to give her to ECW to help her "brother" get over with the crowd & train the Bella Twins in the ring.

She has nothing on the Dub to do other than a pointless feud with either Nikki or Brie which I assume the crowd is completely over it or act as a valet for Paul whom gets jack from the crowd, which is a shame cause his moveset isn't being used to his full potential. Add this to the fact they were supposed to be in an incest angle & you have a winning formula as to why Katie is not being featured.

It may seem that because I'm british I support the British guys and gals but its not that. I think that the WWE doesn't push many superstars and divas that aren't American. I think the feud with The Hurricane and Paul Burchill has been great so far but how about a swerve involving Katie Lea:

Have Katie Lea start to develop a crush on The Hurricane but not Gregory Helms. This wouldn't help her brothers crusade to reveal them as the same person. This will eventually end with Katie being moved to SmackDown as a face due to her involvement with The Hurricane and a push for both Paul and Helms.

On SmackDown, Katie can be pushed as a face but still using her gothic image in the women's championship picture, which has only one face diva competing for it (Melina). In 2008, Th Burchills had great feuds with Mickie James and Mr. Kennedy/Kofi Kingston but got burried afterwards. Katie's face push could continue into 2010 with a crush on a face mid card star developing a relationship. This could lead to an attack on that superstar by a masked assailant wearing clothes like Jack the Ripper. With it being revealed as Paul the Ripper. It could make his character more gothic like Katie's and have a fued with Paul and a heel diva vs. Katie and a face midcarder. Katie could then turn on her partner making a strong heel and gothic partnership that could rule SmackDown's Midcard and Divas division.

What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back