When will Triple H get pinned? - The Spam Version.

Derf

O.M.G.
Ok, I just saw this thread in the archives, I'm assuming because it was a kinda stupid thread for the wrestling sections. ut this is the bar room. And appearently, the last time Triple H as pinned was by Jeff Hardy at Armageddon last year. The guy then said the last tim before that was his No Mercy match against Randy orton (his 3rd in a night) but that was a last man standing match. So if that guys stats are right, trips has only been pinned once in the last year!

Discuss spam-like.

Well I put it here cause the first one got deleted for being spammy. This is a spamable zone, and I want to know what people think about it. I mean, has this simple fact really been that known for a while?

As selfish as Taker was for not getting pinned on televison/ppv between losing the title to Taker and his pinfall loss to Austin at Summerslam 98? (I'm 99% sure that's right)

Well I put it here cause the first one got deleted for being spammy. This is a spamable zone, and I want to know what people think about it. I mean, has this simple fact really been that known for a while?

I was under the impression the other thread was closed cause it was just another thread that would turn into a Triple H bashing, and god knows we have enough of those

OMG come on that is shelfish. not even Hulk Hogan would do that

Oh please, name the last time Hogan got pinned

Also lets look at his PPV history since Armageddon, he was the last to be eliminated from the Rumble (by Cena), then at NWO he won the Elimination match which made him #1 contender for WM, then at WM Orton won after Trips pedigreed Cena and Orton kicked Trips in the face and stole the pin, then at Backlash Trips won in an fatal 4 way elimination match to become the new WWE champ, at JD he beat Orton in a Cage match, ONS he beat Orton in a LMS match, then he beat Cena in a great match at NOC, then Edge at GAB, Khali at SummerSlam, then Won the Scramble at Unforgiven, and just this past Sunday beat Jeff Hardy (thank god), so pretty much he couldn't be pinned at the Rumble, and everything after that they were building towars him winning the title, and after winning the title it just wouldn't have made sence for him to get pinned cause all it would do is make him look like a weak champion

I'm neutral on HHH, but I'll ask you the same question I asked when Cena was in his year long reign: Who is there that you would put over him?

Well edge coul go over him. and i cant remember the last time hulk hogan got pinned because i got sick of his matches

Edge was with Taker for most of the year until he and HHH was wasted at GAB. Edge didn't need to get the title with he and Taker finishing up soon.

I don't know about the Raw or Smackdown, but the last two PPVs that Triple H got pinned at were Armageddon 07 and... Get this... Cyber Sunday 06! Two PPV's in nearly two years!

yeah but also trips was on RAw until his first smackdown challenger was edge. oh yeah i see what your saying now. mmm who could take it. i dunno give big show a run or something. lol actually no. mmm yeha i guess . but atleast he still could of been pinned in a match on raw or smackdown

And in that time, this is his first real title reign (save for NM 07) since he lost to Batista in 2005.

Look at it this way, what could possiably make someone look stronger than pinning the unpinnable Triple H, when some one finally does it it will so much bigger cause of how long it's been since he has been pinned, and will automatically make the guy who does it look even more legit as far as being champion goes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back