• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

When is WWE going to release Kane??

What should happen of Kane?

• Retire

• WWE release

• Stay where hes at

• Throw the title on him, see what he can do.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Kane is the ultimate tweener. It really depends on who he picks on. But he always gets the appropriate reaction. If he feuds with Mysterio of course they'll boo him. If he beats up Randy Orton they'll cheer the shit out of him. He should just stay violent. He is scarier without the mask. With it he is just Abyss. He is good at just plain hurting people. He doesnt need to leave he is good at putting people over. He just loses too much so he loses credibility. I'd prefer he have a bigger place on the roster not be released or retire. But I don't think putting the belt on him is the answer either. Kane looks like a guy who doesnt care about the belt just hurting people.

This has got to be one of the worst threads I have ever read. Kane released from WWE? Give me a break. He is one of the most loyal people in the business.

I would love for them to put the title on him, just to see what he can do. And I totally agree, when he took his mask off, it totally ruined his mystique of his character. Thats what made Kane, well simply KANE.

Kane will never be released from WWE until he retires on his own decision. He's been an awesome worker for WWE and Vince rewards that. I dont think he'll get another world title (unfortunatley).

I think Kane has been doing a really good job at putting younger guys over but it's time he had at least a decent fued. Doesnt have to be for a title but he needs something to get him back into some storylines. None of this "oh Kelly Kelly i love you" bull shit! Give him a real Kane like story. The whole Kelly thing made me sick, Kane hurts people, he doesnt pine after some spoilt blonde bitch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back