What will happen to Kane?

KKKKwe

Occasional Pre-Show
So i was thinking after this Kane - Undertaker fued that will see Undertaker obviously victorious, what will happen for Kane after this fued is done. Will he retire because I cant see him having good fueds as WWE has put it in my head that Kane is nothing anymore.

So I want to get your thoughts as to what will happen to him because I know he will never be champion after this reign is over.

This Kane-Undertaker feud is supposed to be going till Hell in a Cell, I see Kane winning at NoC, but Hell in a Cell is Taker's playground and he will be victorious.

Once this feud will be over, I expect...Kane to get his rematch, lose and then feuding with some up and comers...

Vince is very high on Kane, and is impressed by his promo work as of late...

I see Kane feuding with Big Show after the feud is over.

In my opinion, this MIGHT be the last thing we see from Kane, because hes been there, done that... and i think its time....to go.

Sad, hes been impressing me as of late.

But you never know, WWE will find something.

Don't say never I actually think Kane's going to win this feud with Undertaker. Taker's always taking time off and never doing a full schedule so if he did beat Kane for the belt I think Kane will win it back, then Taker will go away again until around Wrestlemania. Kanes not going to retire for at least another 2 or 3 years he's been a full time wrestler for a long time and is great at putting over new talent. There's plenty of people they could set Kane up to feud with. If they ran out of stuff on Smackdown they could move him to Raw.

Basically just saying here Kane is still something he's the top heel on Smackdown right now cutting great promos and can still put on good matches so I don't think he's close to done at all.

If they ran out of stuff on Smackdown they could move him to Raw.

You got me thinking of some great feuds if he would be drafted back to RAW:
1) Sheamus. Remember when those two collided at SummerSlam? am I correct?
I really felt that they will have some kind of program down the road.
Sheamus claiming hes the big red monster etc.

2) Randy Orton, that would be a great feud, I dont think they ever feuded.

3) Maybe....John Cena? Never seen those two feud or anything...It might be boring, but this will give Kane something before he retires.

Let me think of other feuds...

So i was thinking after this Kane - Undertaker fued that will see Undertaker obviously victorious

Where is the logic in this statement, wouldn't you assume that because Undertaker has won all those times, this time maybe Kane will finally win and step out of the Undertaker's shadow and make his own legacy. I seriously see Kane coming out on top, and continuing with a dominant run as champ on Smackdown because other than Kane who does Smackdown have that can cut excellent promos, works well in the ring, is something fresh interesting and will draw better than most. Right now Kane is the best choice until another talent is ready.

So i was thinking after this Kane - Undertaker fued that will see Undertaker obviously victorious, what will happen for Kane after this fued is done.

We cannot just assume that 'Taker is winning this feud, sure he might but that doesn't mean Kane just has to fade into obscurity again. WWE have done a damn good job of re-establishing Kane as a main eventer and they would be stupid to just throw it all away following this fued. Unless Kane retires, WWE should keep him as a key player in the main event scene, it would be refreshing for a change because he has proved that he still belongs there.

Will he retire because I cant see him having good fueds as WWE has put it in my head that Kane is nothing anymore.

Obviously he could retire, I hope he doesn't but why would you say WWE has put it in your head that Kane is nothing anymore? They've just made him World Champion, he dominates Smackdown TV, is currently dominating The Undertaker and was a significant presence on the 900th Raw....how does that equate to Kane being nothing? Perhaps, before this push but you can't say that now surely?

So I want to get your thoughts as to what will happen to him because I know he will never be champion after this reign is over.

I think that if this feud doesn't end in him retiring (as it sadly has rumoured to be), I think he should feud with other main eventers like Cena, Orton etc...he has never worked with those guys before in full blown feuds and now that Kane is finally interesting again, he could give those guys a run for their money. I think Kane v Cena could be good, actually. Generally speaking it would be nice to see what Kane could do in the main event, outside of The Undertaker. In the very least, he could make Orton and Cena look good if he were to feud with them, especially since Kane looks dominant again.

Overall, I hope this 'Taker feud doesn't spell the end of Kane in WWE because he can still be a key player and continue his good work of elevating the younger talent. I don't know why people say he has to leave, whenever he has had no major career shortening injuries and can still go on the mic and in the ring, sure, I'm not suggesting he's putting on 5 star matches but he is still very much a useful commodity to have around.

Kane was the lucky recipient of a push that came because of Undertaker's injury. Had he not been injured, I doubt Kane would have been in a program such as this. Before the injury, Kane was wallowing on the mid-card, same as always...... and when this feud is over, I presume he'll go back there.

Not only has Kane's "accidental" success been good for him; it's been good for WWE because the company needed someone to step in for 'Taker and they wound up with a program that met with great reaction from the audience. Kane has done a great job as 'Taker's replacement. The creative team also did a great job of improvising an effective program to substitute for an injury to an important performer. They turned a negative into a positive.

Who will win the feud?.......Undertaker will.......just because he always does.

Here's how I think it will play out;

Kane wins at NoC and he gains more momentum. If this feud is going to end quickly, then Undertaker will win the next PPV. I think Kane should retire after this. The best way is a buried alive match. (I don't know if Vince will let that happen...) Or Kane just loses, and never comes back. (Hell in a Cell match)

If it's long, then they should just do another Cena/Orton thing until Wrestlemania or whatever. I still think Kane should retire after this Taker/Kane feud.

i think undertaker deserves to lose i dont like him anymore he may have a huge fanbase. but he needs to seriously retire. he takes more and more time off after wrestlemania. i used to like to watch him but he gets injured alot and kane is way more deserving of a push i mean seriously we all know that the undertaker is going to be in the hall of fame probably in the next year so does another world title mean anything. i think he can do a good feud with people without the main title. kane is way more deserving and unlike undertaker he is full time and unlike the undertaker he puts people over. so i hope kane wins this feud but we all know undertaker is gonna win because he has to because even if he spends 7 months off of tv or more a year he does great product sales and wwe gets a boner everytime he has a world title.

This is how I see the feud playing out:
Night of Champions: Kane defeats Undertaker to retain
Hell in a Cell: Doesn't Matter
Bragging Rights: Whoever lost at Hell in a Cell costs the other the belt
Surviour Series: Casket match with Undertaker being victorious, Kane's last match.

Currently, Kane is at the pinncale of his career (or at least, it's the best he's been in a LONG time.) He's World Heavyweight Champion and feuding with the Undertaker, it seems like the perfect way to go. If he stays after this feud, i unfortunately see him fading back into the mid-card, which would be sad...i can't imagine him coming out on top of this feud as he doesn't really need it at this stage in his career. Plus, theres no where for him to go after it. I can't see a suitible way for them to end his career other than a feud with Undertaker. Maybe they could have him injure 'Taker at Hell in a Cell and have their final match at Wrestlemania, this would allow Kane to hold onto the belt and stay relavent for longer, plut it'd be a bigger deal.

OH AND I THINK HE'LL PUT HIS MASK BACK ON! Joke.

Kane said in a recent interview that he doesn't plan on retiring any time soon. So I think I like to see him go to Raw to aid Nexus after what they did to Taker(if they're still together by then). Or he could stay in the upper midcard and maybe get another IC Title down the line. I'm just glad he's in the main event for now though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back