• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kane's Run and What Will happen to him?

Ming

Es exspectata.
I apologize if there is already a thread about what I'm talking about as I have not seen it.

Kane is having a decent run with the WHC and hasn't been doing too bad IMO. What I want to know is when do you think he should drop the title back to Taker? I think he should lose it to Taker at Hell In A Cell seeing as Paul Bearer has "revived his powers", or should Kane simply retain the title and keep the feud going. (I think that Kane will quickly drop out of the title picture after losing it to Taker, CM Punk needs his push back to the top IMO)
I'm not sure what will happen to Kane once he loses the title, back to jobbing I guess?? I'm not sure.

So the question is when do you think Kane should drop the title to Taker if he should at all? Also What do you think will happen to him once he's out of the title picture?

There's a report on the WZ home page that Vince is strongly considering either Taker vs Kane or Taker vs Sheamus at Mania. If he goes the Kane route, it says they will take a break from the feud and most likely pick it up again around the Rumble. With that said, I could see Kane dropping the title to Taker at HIAC and then having Taker vs CM Punk up until the Rumble.

I honestly think that Paul Bearer will cost the undertaker the match at hell in a cell, then the fued will go on till probably survivor series with the undertaker doing a "supercena" and overcoming the odds and winning the title for no reason again. I love taker honestly I do, but I just don't see a point in him having the title. How many years in a row has this happened where Taker has his big streak match at WM, takes like half the year off just to come back to win the title? If there is anyone in wwe right who does NOT need the title its Taker. It's obvious the fued will end with Taker going over Kane eventually, I just wish Kane would get the upper hand, cause I am sure like you said, after this feud Kane will probably just go back to jobber status or something.

i just now thought of this, this whole thing is about kanes 13 year plan to destroy the undertaker right? maybe paul bearer is part of that plan being that he brought kane to the wwe. taker did give paul a concrete suit last time we saw him after all. i say bearer turns on undetaker and helps kane destroy taker in the next few months since he is retireing sometime soon leaving kane to finish a nice career with a lenghty title run. after he drops the title, he will pull a jessie ventura and go with politics or take a job behind the scenes as a trainer or scout like finley. the e does seem to take care of their loyal people and i would like to see him stay on after retirement in a trainer way instead of a jobber to younger talent. i believe it would father tarnish a nice career for him to stay on past this "prime", unless he decides to take the undertakers role of part time phenom after mark retires

Here is what I think should happen. Kane should drop the title to Taker at Hell In A Cell. Taker can go on to feud with someone else, CM Punk or even Christian or Big Show. Have that got until Rumble. However, about a month or so before rumble. Every time Taker is in the ring, have the lights flash red. Allowing for Kane to make sure that Taker wins the title, and than have him go on to take the number 30 spot in the Rumble, and win it. After he wins it. Have him and Taker face off in a match at a different pay per view, for the title, and have Kane win. Than Mania can be a title vs career match. Kane could go over taker, and draw a legacy for himself. This would make Kane the perfect replacement for the undertaker.

There's a report on the WZ home page that Vince is strongly considering either Taker vs Kane or Taker vs Sheamus at Mania. If he goes the Kane route, it says they will take a break from the feud and most likely pick it up again around the Rumble. With that said, I could see Kane dropping the title to Taker at HIAC and then having Taker vs CM Punk up until the Rumble.

NO! why sheamus or kane(again) its stupid they gatta make it fresh and sheamus isint the man to be in that big match. Undertaker should face john cena, cm punk or chris jericho. if it is CM punk then have cm punk win the tittle of kane probably in a TLC match at the TLC ppv then have undertaker screw punk of the tittle then there u go. undertaker and punk match at WM is a match of its own that dosent need a tittle. this fued would be huge, cm punk is a great heel

If this turns into another fiasco of "Undertaker beats Kane" one more time just to hold onto the belt one more time so he could lose it only in a matter of months then I swear I'll start tuning into something else. I think it's dumb enough to rely on a storyline that was started 15+ years ago just to pull in some viewers. Because that's what this is; a revamping of the Brother's Feud for the children.

Kane is marketable, well over, and poses as a real adversary to anyone on SD!. The brother's storyline is way too drawn out and they should focus on something else. Like maybe pushing CM Punk? Just an idea.

Anyways, ***SPOILER***Paul Bearer is most likely going to turn on Taker at Hell In A Cell (Since Taker did encase him in a cement-filled tomb a few years ago; hell they are keeping the feud alive might as well keep that bit of story as well) and align with Kane; making Kane a more worthy champion and ending this old fanboy jerkfest that seems to be the only thing to talk about for the show that had a Straight-Edge Society and fan-favorite Christian.

Sorry to hurt anyone's feelings, but the brotherly rivalry is tiring. It seems like Kane can't be an actually icon of the company without resting on Undertaker's legacy, and I find it sad that WWE wants to continue that.

I don't think this feud needs the WHC to play out. Actually, I hope Kane drops the title via screw job (after paul bearer double crosses the undertaker) on smackdown.

What I would like to see is Brother Love managing the undertaker as he faces kane (with bearer) at wrestlemania and somehow have kane kill the undertaker (after kane does the honours).

I don't think this feud needs the WHC to play out. Actually, I hope Kane drops the title via screw job (after paul bearer double crosses the undertaker) on smackdown.

What I would like to see is Brother Love managing the undertaker as he faces kane (with bearer) at wrestlemania and somehow have kane kill the undertaker (after kane does the honours).

Woah! Isn't that a little hardcore for PG Television?
But anyway. This feud could lead to something pretty big for Kane. He may be pretty old, but he still has a few more years left in the tank. If he prove he draws as a champion. This might not be the last time we see Kane as champion.
If Vince wants him to be a draw, he would put him over the Undertaker in this feud. But if he doesn't care, and the title is a prop for the feud, that is quite a waste. But it has been a good feud so far! And it is really good that Bearer is back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back