• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

when do you think ortons next title reign will be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
when i said he doesnt need to show as much respect, i meant hes hard to work with because hes ****y and he knows vince thinks hes good. michaels was the same way in the mid-late 90's but he still got the title a lot.

cmiller9291 said:
when i said he doesnt need to show as much respect, i meant hes hard to work with because hes ****y and he knows vince thinks hes good. michaels was the same way in the mid-late 90's but he still got the title a lot.

Orton has NOWHERE near the talent or charisma that HBK had back in the 90s.Though he probably will break through as a true WWE star, He has a long way to go to get in to status that ROCK and HBK had.

give me a break orton is the future of the company wether u want to face it or not. orton was the youngest champ ever he is do something right in order for this to happen and i find orton puts on a good match 90% of the time his wrestling skills are far superior to any young tallet in wwe any way.

this needs to be said why the hell is rey champ he sucks and his matches suck i liked him when he first started in ecw his wwe character sucks

spenchev said:
give me a break orton is the future of the company wether u want to face it or not. orton was the youngest champ ever he is do something right in order for this to happen and i find orton puts on a good match 90% of the time his wrestling skills are far superior to any young tallet in wwe any way.

this needs to be said why the hell is rey champ he sucks and his matches suck i liked him when he first started in ecw his wwe character sucks
i agree completely, orton is my favorite wrestler and for good reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back