• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

when do you think ortons next title reign will be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He deserves another title shot I mean he is the future of this buisness so he still has another maybe 12 years or more in wrestling. He is mean though I heard an interview and Orton went to an Anger Management class in tha ATL when he was suspended and when Angle "Broke" Ortons ankle.

Intercontinental? Wut tha fuck? He's World Championship material and he'll prove that at SummerSlam in the "Legend V.S. Legend Killer" match.

hate to hurt your feelings j-slim but on wrestlezone.com it says that hogan has alot of control over the story lines, and it also say the hogan will is more than likely goin to win the match at summerslam

Oh well Randy still has more years to come cuz he is the future of the WWE.

motleycrue851 said:
hate to hurt your feelings j-slim but on wrestlezone.com it says that hogan has alot of control over the story lines, and it also say the hogan will is more than likely goin to win the match at summerslam

I agree, i mean if they didn't let him kill the legend of the Undertaker (which he didn't) I can't see him "killing" the Hulker.. Which is a shame because losing to Taker set him back and i can see this doing the same thing. That said I still believe he isn't ready JUST yet but when he is.... he will be good... real good.

www.suckmyarse said:
I agree, i mean if they didn't let him kill the legend of the Undertaker (which he didn't) I can't see him "killing" the Hulker.. Which is a shame because losing to Taker set him back and i can see this doing the same thing. That said I still believe he isn't ready JUST yet but when he is.... he will be good... real good.

Only reason he didn't win over Taker at WM is because he was going into surgery after WM and they needed someone to put him out (Taker and Batista).
And when the whole feud with Taker was over, he came out as the winner.

But i doubt that he'll win over Hogan, since he he has all the creative controle over the storyline.

idk i hope itz soon though! itz about time randy got another title shot, he's the future of the business

i wish hogan wasn't such a dick, why's he have control over the storyline ne way, itz probably the only way wwe could get him to come back, and of course he's gonna have himself beat orton just like he did shawn michaels last year, what a load of crap, i guess itz just asking to much for him to actually lose a match

Karoli said:
Only reason he didn't win over Taker at WM is because he was going into surgery after WM and they needed someone to put him out (Taker and Batista).
And when the whole feud with Taker was over, he came out as the winner.

But i doubt that he'll win over Hogan, since he he has all the creative controle over the storyline.

Actually the HIAC was to be the end of the Taker/Rko fued and he lost. Yes he did have 2 victories over Taker he did not win the fued

i see him getting a shot at the title at taboo tuesday....along with cena or egde(depending who the champion is) and probably Umaga seeing as I see DX still together...

what i don't get about the orton hogan match is. Call me crazy but i thought a big money match with a legend was supposed to boost someones career,
how is orton gonna carry the legend killer flag if he goes down to the fuckin leg drop, I mean IT'S A FUCKING LEG DROP, example: I was at summerslam 05, great show but micheals kicks hogan in the face, chairshot, sharpshooter(kinda) and hogan drops hbk with the fuckin leg drop and gets a pinfall what the fuck is that about, its atrocious, i mean hbk is established so he didn't need the push, but orton could use a win over hogan, a clean win would be ideal if they really wanna make him a future legend, but no win for randy, hogan summerslam 2 years in a row, victorious, he'll leg drop another superstar into abyss called the wwe writing staff, where he'll be jobbing to johhny nitro and the spirit squad, you know the "the people who really need a push" Bullshit

Whats this about kane coming back with his mask on and even though i,m not a big Randy fan, anythings better then this cena/edge stuff which has gone on to long!

I should hope that it's a long, long time. There's nothing to Randy Orton. At all. He's got no personality, and his in-ring ability is on par with Cena, which isn't saying much. Looking at him now, and seeing him as the future of WWE only tells me that WWE has a sad, sad future.

when he smartens up his backstage act up..hes a dick backstage and hes still a rookie compared to the locker room..no respect= no gold

with so much talent, i dont think he needs to show nearly as much respect as the others to get gold. although i agree with you on how his attitude costs him big time

cmiller9291 said:
with so much talent, i dont think he needs to show nearly as much respect as the others to get gold. although i agree with you on how his attitude costs him big time

To say he doesn't need to show as much respect as other people is pretty stupid. If he doesn't respect other wrestlers they won't respect him or want to work with him.If they dont't like him there not gunna put on good matches and that's gunna look bad for Randy.
Apparently Undertaker don't like him, AS well as Benoit , HBK, Flair and even HHH was geting sick of him. IT's time for him to grow up and act like a champ. In AND out of the ring.:twak:

i think randy orton is misunderstud his character only works because thats how he is in real life and he ownt be champ till mania

after his summerslam feud with hogan,hel be facing hhh till the end of the year,im guessing hell either win the rumble or still get a shot at john cena next year at wrestlemania.

I would like to see Orton hold the title for a while. The WWE needs a good heel to hold the title, but we all know thats not going to happen, seeing as though Nipple H refuses to work Tuesday's.

I Think Cena Will Beat Edge At Summerslam (my Opinion Is In A Hell In A Cell/cage, So Lita Doesn't Get Involved) Then They Will Rematch At Unforgiven, Which Cena Will Retain. Then At Taboo Tuesday (this Year It Will Be Called Cyber Sunday) I Can See Orton Feuding Wih Cena. But, I Have A Feeling Ric Flair Might Be Involved Maybe Start Title Reign Number 17 Woooooooooooooooooo!

Too talented to show respect? Ha! The only reason I can think of that Orton has a job in the first place is that Cowboy Bob knows some deep, dark secret of Vince's and he'll reveal it if Vince doesn't continue to let Randy work. He's got all the Charisma of a stick. He's got less in-ring ability than John Cena, and that's saying something. I remember reading that WWE planned on making Orton the next Rock. My ass. That's an insult to the Rock, to think that Orton could even compare. Orton has nowhere near the level of charisma that The Rock has. And Orton's gimmick is pretty much, "Look at me." He needs to improve everything about himself across the board, and then, MAYBE, he'll deserve another title shot. Until then, his amount of respect and "talent" should earn him jobber status at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back