• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

when do you think ortons next title reign will be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmiller9291

Getting Noticed By Management
i was wondering what kind of scenerio you guys see orton gettin the title in the future. personally i think it wont be for a few months because edge and cenas feud seems to be going through the summer. i wouldnt be suprised to see orton vs cena at wrestlemania 23. but i've seen people thinking him the a title match for taboo tuesday. i was wondering what are everyones views and opinions on when/if he'll get the title.

I think sometime after SS.Hes goin to feud with another legend(Hogan) then go for the tile and if he doesnt get it hell go after another legend

i think maybe at unforgiven, so if he does beat hogan(prolly not), than he can challenge cena(if champ) at unforgiven and possibly win

He would already be smackdown champ if he behaved himself. i herd he will be tangleing wilth HHH as sonn as DX is finished.(don't know how long that will be though I think that they are playing it be ear)

i doubt it will be for the ic title and he's probably going to fued with HHH so i imagine it wont be for a while

Who cares, Ortons Characture has turned to shit recently so id say never as he bores the shit outta me

A little After SummerSlam is my guess, but i doubt it a bit.

I bet he wont get the Belt til Wrestlemania 23. I doubt they will let him carry the belt til he proves his attitude is better for a while. Atleast til 2007.

i dont mind seeing him wait till wm 23 because i'm looking forward to the possibility of him feuding with Triple H.

He probably wins the Rumble and beats HHH or Cena at WM 23. Too bad because I don't like Orton much, but at least it will put the belt on someone new.

I say after SummerSlam some time... Ages and ages ago, a little after he got suspended I saw he will have the belt after SummerSlam, so we never know! I personally think he should have it tomorow! Lol, He! He! Only 'cause I love him though lol.

I hope soon but I don't think it will be before Survivour series with Edge and Cena sheculed to fued over the Summer(great).This guy if he keeps his nose clean is the next Triple H. He is such an outstanding Heel has really good in ring skills.Forget Cena the future is the legend killer.:wwf:

well maybe the end of dx will have HHH with the title so he wins it so its a title reign and a fued

I see Edge defeating Cena at Summerslam and then defending against Kane at Unforgiven. Orton will job to Triple H at Unforgiven. At Taboo Tue...ahh Cyber Sunday the fans vote Triple H to face Edge and Trips wins. Orton will probably face Cena or a legend/hardcore wrestler in a gimmick match. That's as far as I can predict. I'd like to see Orton vs Triple H at Wrestlemania. They had a great match at the Royal Rumble the year Batista won. Now Orton's doesn't come off as that talented yound kid. He's a young veteran that will carry to brand for years. Just like Triple H. Well as long as he keeps his ass in check or marries into the family.

sKKKiddmarXXX said:
I see Edge defeating Cena at Summerslam and then defending against Kane at Unforgiven. Orton will job to Triple H at Unforgiven. At Taboo Tue...ahh Cyber Sunday the fans vote Triple H to face Edge and Trips wins. Orton will probably face Cena or a legend/hardcore wrestler in a gimmick match. That's as far as I can predict. I'd like to see Orton vs Triple H at Wrestlemania. They had a great match at the Royal Rumble the year Batista won. Now Orton's doesn't come off as that talented yound kid. He's a young veteran that will carry to brand for years. Just like Triple H. Well as long as he keeps his ass in check or marries into the family.

I don't think he'll face Kane because if Kane comes back masked, he'll probably go on a winning streak. My guess is he wins at SS, defeats Umaga at Unforgiven, beats HHH at Cyber and then maybe faces Kane at Survivor Series where I see Kane winning.

as of right now i can't wait to see orton champ again, his first reign was a joke lasting 3 weeks.

Flippyskate21 said:
as of right now i can't wait to see orton champ again, his first reign was a joke lasting 3 weeks.

He wasn't ready and I still don't think he is. That being said, they're pushing him to be so we'll see.

Oh, and you want a joke title reign? Kane.

I think Randy Orton's next title reign will come after his feud with Hulk Hogan.
It would be perfect. Because if he were to beat Hogan at Summerslam this year, that would certainly show he is capable of another title shot.

Although most fans have known this for a while.:wwf:

Yeah cuz I'm tired of Cena alwayz getting a shot at the WWE title. I mean come on Cena sux at wrestling someone new needs a shot at the title and that person should be Randy Orton. I think he'll get a title shot at Unforgiven or Cyber Sunday cuz Cena is still going to get a title shot at SummerSlam.

i can only imagine if ortons backstage attitude was better he'd be more in the title hunt than even cena, beacause IMO orton is better on the mic, and in the ring.

I personally think that he wont get the title until he stops being an A** and that may take a while.

wrestlingtaker said:
I personally think that he wont get the title until he stops being an A** and that may take a while.
I agree I don't think he should have one either just because he's a third generation star we all know that's the reason too, let new people that are starting out not just because their family was in the business no offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back