• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

When Did You Start Liking Zack Ryder?

I've liked Ryder since he was an Edge Head. When he came back with the Long Idland Iced Z gimmick, hated it. But hell, it grew on me. He's had good matches with Christian and Dolph. I've been watching his internet show since he first got the Internet Title. :3

I'm not gonna lie, I started liking him when I saw that he was taking the chance to put himself over on youtube... I still don't get the gimmick, but he's growing on me and it's nice to see that people are still trying their best to become something important in wrestling.

I will say that I have been a fan of Hawkins for quite some time now, as far back as when they were the Edge heads, but that's when I saw that Hawkins had way more potential. He still does have the potential, but he's got to find his strength and break through that glass ceiling before he ends up unemployed.

Around about the time that Sheamus used him for his Quickest Title defence.

I wasnt aware of the Long Island Story then but I found his character ammusing at the time....then wrestlemania roll's by and he does that Stupid "FRIDAY FRIDAY GETTING DOWN ON FRIDAY" routine as an extra.

One day my girlfriend and I was watching a little Smackdown. And we heard the funniest thing our ears ever saw (you know what I meant) We heard Booker T say "Woo Woo Woo" then and right then we became Broskis (or siski in her case) after that we started watching Mr Ryder. He doesnt look that bad in the ring. He looks like hes enjoying being a WWE superstar and I enjoy that. No complaints just Woo Woo Woo!!!!! And my fellow people, We Know It! *Oh Radio...*

I always believed that the perfect entrance theme along with some entertaining matches you can be a superstar...The first time I heard "radio" I started thinking this kid's got something...it took a long time but over a year later I was right.

same point for Dolph...his first theme didn't catch my attention...first time I heard "I AM PERFECTION" He caught my attention and I saw him as a young Shawn Michaels post Rockers break up...Would love to see him holding the IC title

I started liking Zack Ryder ever since the EdgeHeads' first appearance on The Dirt Sheet and Ryder busted out the WWWYKI catchphrase for the first time.

I started liking Zack Ryder when I watched Z True LI Story for the first time. It was the episode when he was trying to climb over the fence and was screaming 'I CAN'T GET OVER, I CAN'T GET OVER!' I thought that was great. Also, when he drew a dollar bill on a piece of paper and said 'ZACK RYDER CAN DRAW MONEY'.....I just really began liking his personality. I looked back on all the episodes after that and was really intrigued by his character. The Big O is HILARIOUS. I'd love to see him in the WWE....but I don't know if he'd get passed the Wellness Policy...I'll tell you one thing, though. If Big O's body is all natural....props to him.

I liked him the moment I heard his new name after the Edge clones were revealed to be the Major Brothers. I liked the name 'cause it sounded cool! I didn't become a fan per se until I saw the Rough Ryder in ECW: that one move sealed the deal for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back