• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

When Adding Me To A Group Convo...

NSL

Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
Please do these things:

1.) Make sure Sid is not involved.

2.) Make sure to introduce yourself before saying "Hello". If I don't know you, I won't say it in return.

3.) Tits would be a good way to make me stay.

4.) If TM is going to be creepy, and leave in the middle, but stay in so he can read when he wakes up, close the window, and restart the conversation.

im not long up and about to get ready for a nice all day binge on the booze while watching my football bets get beat,cant beat a good traditional saturday drinking session

how do you feel the rhinos will fare on their trip to huddersfield tomorrow?

:wtf: You just moved up my favourite posters list.

It'll be tough, Huddersfield have got a fantastic team and we've been hit with injuries to some of our best, most experienced players. That being said, we have a strong depth in our squad and we won last week very well. We should be able to get a win.

:wtf: You just moved up my favourite posters list.

It'll be tough, Huddersfield have got a fantastic team and we've been hit with injuries to some of our best, most experienced players. That being said, we have a strong depth in our squad and we won last week very well. We should be able to get a win.

yup im a 13 man code fan.it will be tough as huddersfield played really well last week though wakefield couldnt stop shit.is sinfield back?

He's been named in the 19 man squad, so hopefully he'll be back. No Eastwood or Donald though :|

Which team do you support?

He's been named in the 19 man squad, so hopefully he'll be back. No Eastwood or Donald though :|

Which team do you support?

i dont strongly support a team,but leeds have won me the most money so i always want to see them win and i fucking hate sean long and st helens.i still hate st helens ive just transferred some of that hate to hull fc,i just want every club he plays for to fail miserably

lol i was praying for the crusaders to complete the comeback last night when it got to 36-30 in other news hull kr beat me for 200 quid last night 18-6 up at half time and they cant beat a 12 man wakefield team! will just need to get it back on warrington to win by at least 7 points tonight

I was SO excited looking at the scores for that Celtic game, I wish it'd been on TV! We have Hull FC in the first round of the Challenge Cup, we better win :|

I was SO excited looking at the scores for that Celtic game, I wish it'd been on TV! We have Hull FC in the first round of the Challenge Cup, we better win :|

why show hull kr/wakefield when you had wigan/hull fc last night and leeds/huddersfield tomorrow makes more sense to show 1 of those games.

Please do these things:

Let's hear 'em.

I like him. But, I will respect your wish and not add you to a group convo if he's involved.

2.) Make sure to introduce yourself before saying "Hello". If I don't know you, I won't say it in return.

Why don't you have personal names for the people on your list?

If kids aren't involved in the convos, then I'll help you out.

4.) If TM is going to be creepy, and leave in the middle, but stay in so he can read when he wakes up, close the window, and restart the conversation.

I agree. He's MSN's version of the Stasi.

The most important thing to remember when adding me to a group conversation is: don't.

This would only be a problem if people actually wanted to add you.

I remember this one time, I was in the group convo on mobile, so my display name was "Matthew". When NSL asked who everyone was, I pretended I was Lord Sidious.

He said "oh shit" and left.

Why don't you have personal names for the people on your list?

I don't have the motivation to go through editing it all. I'm usually pretty good at only adding people I can recognize from their screen names.

I remember this one time, I was in the group convo on mobile, so my display name was "Matthew". When NSL asked who everyone was, I pretended I was Lord Sidious.

He said "oh shit" and left.

Exactly. Anything to not have to deal with him. Ever.

Please do these things:

I used to enjoy group conversations. The key words are "used to".

Justin, Wes & a very few others were always fun to talk with and waste the night on.

I've only talked to Tdigs like maybe twice in a group chat. One of those times was actually fun. Although I recalled a time when he got wet over wanting to constantly talk to me all the time in those things. Or rather wanting to be apart of them. (you gotta learn to stay up past 11p.m. man)

That fun time was also with Marquis, who's also a great guy to have in group chats.

NSL, you and Ty are on my list of guys to talk to.. but neither of you talk in group chats, (sans Ty that same night Marquis, Tdigs & others were involved in) soooo....

I have to admit, I normally click out of group chats anymore, mainly because I get put into random ones I have NO clue who anyone is.. then get about 10 add requests that I have to deny, because I have no clue who they are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back