• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What's Your IQ?

O it does. But shit who really spells shit even 80% of the time right?

Me. Will. Xfear. Slyfox. Big Wes. Jonny. Sam. CM. Shocky. IC25. Luther.

Basically anyone who is a half decent poster. If it wasnt common place, then you probably wouldnt be being given shit for it right???

Should I even respond to that? I'm not exactly sure what assinated means.

Me. Will. Xfear. Slyfox. Big Wes. Jonny. Sam. CM. Shocky. IC25. Luther.

Basically anyone who is a half decent poster. If it wasnt common place, then you probably wouldnt be being given shit for it right???

Dude serously i didnt come here to be ribbed about my spelling. If i want that ill go back to school.

archduke franz ferdinand got assassinated by gavrillo princip, who was a member of the black hand. this made the allied countries pissed off, (allied powers was canada, russia, england, later USA; the bad guys were italy, austria-hungary, and germany). germany invaded france and took a bunch of their colonies. italy moved over the the allied side when they started winning, and the good guys eventually won. germany got pwnt in the treaty of versailles, which made them pissed off, and helped start world war II. hope that answers the question.

It did'nt take me any time to look up on wikipedia if you wanna no the truth, In american history we recoverd ww1 and I rememberd that lol

So what 1918, Always late to the big wars, America. The Second World War had been going just over 2 years before the US go involved.

cuz we try to avoid it shadow, becuase everyone in our contry gets a bunch of sand in their vaginas whenever we get into a war. No one wants to hear that gay shit lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back