• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What's Your IQ?

l148.gif

o yeah.

eh. Im fairly share that im pretty intelligent in comparison to most people. And I dont need a cool numerical score to compare to other people's cool numerical score.

eh. Im fairly share that im pretty intelligent in comparison to most people. And I dont need a cool numerical score to compare to other people's cool numerical score.

But that's all life is man; statistics! How else can we compare to each other so we know who to ridicule and who not to?!

WOW I know. the world might just spin wildly out of control if we didnt have statistical score to know what groups to segregate people into!!!

...Anyone who listens to ICP does not have an IQ of 135.

Isn't 135 a genius? Yo Juggalo, what up wit dat quantuam physics yo?

Dude just because I don't lisiten to the music you do dosent mean you have to diss my intelegence and icp. Just because im a juggalo dosent mean im not into studys and what not. I've read through all my school books at least once anc i constantly whatch the history channel. So please dont insult my intelegence by saying i dont have a 135 iq because I know what the psycoligist said.And if that offends you im very sorry just my point in the matter.

the reason I would doubt that you have 135 IQ is becuase you cant spell worth shit. Not becuase you listen to ICP. That doesnt help either though.

Dude just because I don't listen to the music you do doesn't mean you have to diss my intelligence and icp. Just because I'm a juggalo doesn't mean I'm not into studies and what not. I've read through all my schoolbooks at least once and I constantly watch the history channel. So please don't insult my intelligence by saying I don’t have a 135 IQ because I know what the psychologist said, and if that offends you I'm very sorry just my point in the matter.

I think i fixed it. Well it's good enough :lmao:

the reason I would doubt that you have 135 IQ is becuase you cant spell worth shit. Not becuase you listen to ICP. That doesnt help either though.

Dude serously this shit again? who the fuck cares if you can spell if you can understand it you can read it. Iq tests are based on total smarts not just spelling. And again i know what the dude said.

550 is my guess. I don't know, I have taken IQ tests before and they are all crap so I never bothered. Just a number really, like the saying your smarts are all book and no street.

550 is my guess. I don't know, I have taken IQ tests before and they are all crap so I never bothered. Just a number really, like the saying your smarts are all book and no street.

True dude i prolly wouldent last to long in a bigger city I talk to much. Street smarts = book smarts

you need book smarts to get a job and street smarts to live

that "Free IQ-Test.net" is pure fake. I refreshed the page afterward and it was a different number.

How do I post the result?

Dude just because I don't lisiten to the music you do dosent mean you have to diss my intelegence and icp. Just because im a juggalo dosent mean im not into studys and what not. I've read through all my school books at least once anc i constantly whatch the history channel. So please dont insult my intelegence by saying i dont have a 135 iq because I know what the psycoligist said.And if that offends you im very sorry just my point in the matter.

Well....yeah.....yeah it kind of does. ICP isn't exactly intelligent music. And it's not even "so bad that it's enjoyable" or kitsch like a lot of tastes can be. It's just bad. It's on par with the people who listen to Crank Dat Soulja Boy. Just mindless.

Plus you can't really spell. And as much as you'd like to convince us otherwise, spelling does count.

Oh snap son, you watch the History Channel? Dizamn.

But you're lying buddy. Because an IQ of 135 would mean that you are a genius. And no offense, but I doubt you're a genius.

Quick, pop quiz: What was the cause of World War I?

Them grades on a peice of paper aint gonna help shit when your life is on the line. No one gives a fuck what your grades were. You better be able to utilize what youve learned, and not just regurgitate it to get good grades. That what the vast majority of schoolwork, IQ tests, and everything of that matter boils down to, not who is the smartest person, but who can memorize things the best.

Them grades on a peice of paper aint gonna help shit when your life is on the line. No one gives a fuck what your grades were. You better be able to utilize what youve learned, and not just regurgitate it to get good grades. That what the vast majority of schoolwork, IQ tests, and everything of that matter boils down to, not who is the smartest person, but who can memorize things the best.

I don't have a comeback or a saying for that comment because norcal your 100% true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back