• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What's next for: Mark Henry?

Well, I guess I am one of the few here who actually doesn't mind him. The guy has more charisma than just about 3/4 of the roster; is a phenomenal ass kicker; and is good for showing off someone else's strength. He doesn't get slammed often, but when he does.. Watch out, the guy who did it is not to be played with.

Mark Henry is on SD. Michael Hayes is the head guy over there.. Who actually books Mark Henry really well for what Henry does. I wouldn't be surprised if they used him as Christian's first title feud.. Though, I don't give a fuck what you think about Christian, he shouldn't be beating a guy that looks literally four times his size. As fake as pro rasstlin' is, there has to be some element of believability.. But that never stopped Rey in the WWE.

I think Henry has a chance to look dominant again. He destroyed The Celtic Warrior many times. Crushed many of the young wrestlers. If they have him brutally dominate and destroy opponents even after the matches he'll be worthy of main eventing and make opponents look like under dogs. We need more monster heels and Henry fits the bill.

If anybody remembers Bane from Batman than that is how Henry should be. Could be a perfect foe for Orton's antihero character The Viper who is very much the Batman of the WWE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back