• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else want WWE to go back to the "Monster" Mark Henry?

Would you want WWE to go back to Henry's "monster heel" persona?

• Yes

• Maybe

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mark Henry is...waisted talent,and an old dog that is way past its prime and should of been put down long ago.He hasn't had any major feuds, and his music don't fit anymore.He was better with mvp as a tag team and he should team with big z and maybe r truth and mvp(whether or not hes ic whivh would be badass btw)to beat the living crap of nexus(which i would find more realistic than supercena destroying all six members of nexus.He was at his best with tony atlas(lately)and was more believable.

Speaking of atlas, I meet him over the summer and he said that he's coming back around wm and going to fight ted dibase jr. Also hes going to grab jrs balls and squeeze until blood comes out. Don't know if its truth but we'll have to wait and see.

Also tony atlas is really nice,friendly and cool guy outside of wreastling.

Actually I don't mind Mark being what he is now. He's kind of the gentle body guard type. I actually hated his as a monster heel. Mainly because he can't talk on the mic. It's so much easier to be a heel on the mic, and Mark can't do it. He's a lot more believable as a face to me. It goes along with that "gentle giant" or good guy backup thing. I don't mind the team of Evan Bourne and Mark Henry actually. It's that old school power and speed thing. I just wish they would use them. Teams with a really little guy, and a really big guy usually have a better chance of getting over as faces. All though the majority of those teams have been with Kane, but I think the principle still applies.

I voted NO, because I personally like the comic relief wrestlers they have in WWE these days and to be honest I think they should build on this and turn him back into SEXUAL CHOCOLATE...

At this point in his career, I think what's happening right now is the best thing that can be done with Mark Henry. It's already been said that Mark Henry just hasn't been able to get over for one reason or another. It's just not mean to be for the guy.

I've never been all that wild about Mark Henry, but I've no desire to see him to back to being a one dimensional monster heel. His whole big lovable guy schtick is actually working pretty good for him as he's never been more over in his career.

I like Mark Henry exactly as he is at this time. Now that he's older and probably in the winding-down stages of his career, no reason for a monster push anymore. He's had his title shots, now he can step aside and let the younger talent move into this role. Henry is a goofy, lovable type character who is connecting with the crowd more than he ever has in his career. But he can get serious and still put a serious smackdown on someone if necessary. He's a big body, someone who can be an imposing force in a match such as a Royal Rumble, yet not be in contention to win it.

Just as long as he's nowhere near Mae Young, I'll take Mark Henry as is.

Mark Henry should just get traded to smackdown and hook up with mvp again only not as a tag team but as a heel mvp's bodyguard ,that would be sweet imo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back