Mark Henry Returns

I've always been a huge fan of Mark Henry, its great to see him back. Also great that they kept him heel, he's at his best when he's that monster heel that destroys anyone in his path. Hopefully he gets back into the World title picture.

Somebodys gonna get their ass whipped somebodys gonna get the wig split! I am a happy happy person seeing mark henry returning last night! When his music hit i marked out. The monster heel mark henry is what i like to see. That man is so scary and very frightening. He could squash everyone on the roster if he wanted too including Ryback.

As far as where he winds up Mark Henry is the type of person who takes what he wants anytime he wants. I sincerely hope,he winds up in the no1 contender spot at EC. He was very dominant as a champion. He made it believable that no one on the face of the earth could take him down. A little bit of me just a tiny bit always enjoys seeing rey get his ass kicked! I say by the summer give him another title run

I am glad to see Henry back. When his music hit I was pumped. I am glad they kept him heel as that is what he was doing when he got injured, and I believe it was the best work of his career. I could easily see him going right back into the WHC picture,, but I would rather see him go after the WWE title this time. I would be into seeing him give Cena a run for his money. Anyway I am just glad to see him back.

Mark Henry picked a good time to come back. With guys like Del Rio and Miz turning face they needed more heels higher up on the card. While I am in the minority that I did not enjoy his World Heavyweight Championship push, I would much rather see Mark Henry in Big Show's place right now. He could get put into a feud against Alberto Del Rio for the World Heavyweight Championship, when that would happen mainly depends on the timeframe of Ziggler's cash-in. If Ziggler is not cashing in and they need another top heel for the World Heavyweight Championship it might be Henry that they pick. If Ziggler IS cashing in at/around Wrestlemania then it's a difficult call to make at this time. He should make it onto the card somewhere. For now he'll just get built back up as a monster again for a bit.

Henry is far from being one of my favorite wrestlers on the roster, but with the lack of heels higher up on the card at the moment he has come back at the right time. WWE needs him at the moment. I just hope he doesn't win the World Heavyweight Championship again. I have no desire to see him be a champion in any way shape or form again. However if he does, it's not the end of the world. I will admit I did enjoy seeing him attack Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara though, that was great! My prediction at the moment is he will dominate more up until Elimination Chamber. What happens after all of that all depends on if Alberto retains against Big Show and when Ziggler chooses to cash in though.

It was a shocking and really good return. They played it very well for him to lay out some of his rivals and perhaps announcing hist intention to be in the Elimination Chamber. I don't see him winning but I'm sure he will have a good show. The really interesting thing is to see what plans they have for him after EC. Personally, I cannot see where he fits in at Mania but I think he will get on the card. I'm a big fan of his but he is simply not good enough to be in the World Title match.

The thing to remember is for the last several years, WWE has cycled Kane, Big Show and Mark Henry in and out to prolong their careers wherever possible. So it does make sense that Big Show or Kane will take some time away after Mania. I can easily see D-By v Kane being a "loser leaves WWE" match or something like that at WM.

Henry has put some weight on but it looks controlled, comparing those pictures it may be a case of he lost the weight to improve his cardio and then bulked back up to keep his image. From his perspective, knowing he can lose that weight if he wants to or "when he is done" will be good for him if this is indeed his last run with WWE.

He certainly looks like a beast which is what WWE needs to face Ryback at Mania... yep - The way it is looking Jericho is far too over to turn, so he gets Ziggler which leaves Ryback needing an opponent and Henry is a perfect match.

With Sheamus being announced as part of the 6 man tag team match with Cena and Ryback against The Sheild at the Elimination Chamber Pay-Per-View, I think the final three members in the No. 1 contender Chamber will be Jack Swagger, Kane, and Mark Henry. And you know what, if Henry ends up in this match, I'd say his chances of winning are DAMN good!

I don't see Mysterio or Swagger winning at all. I'm still convinced it will be Orton vs Sheamus at WrestleMania, and Kane & Daniel Bryan will either tag.. or fight each other at the event. That would leave Mark Henry as number 1 contender. Assuming Alberto Del Rio makes it past Big Show, Mark Henry would be another massive challenger for him to conquer, and I would love it. I doubt they put Henry over, but after Del Rio successfully defends the title in a hard fought bout, maybe Ziggler cashes in and takes advantage of the fallen champion?

He should have come out as face. They had him shove D. Bryan and beat up on little mysterio and Sin Cara. That was horrible. I’m sorry he could have come out and attacked someone else to make a bigger statement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back