What Really Grinds YOUR Gears?

when people yell amd generally be assholes to the person working behind the counter at fast food resturants. Aw, sorry, your shit didnt come out just perfect like you want, I guess its the person who works at the counters fault who had nothing to do with it's fault. be fucking serious. and really do you REALLY need to yell and fuck with some poor kd/adult who do work at a suck ass fast food resturant?? fucking get a life.

You show more emotion that rant than CM Punk does in the ring. Lol.

You know what else really grinds my gears? When people think saying "Are you watching the same show as me?", or something along those lines is a good argument. No offence, just cheeses me off sometimes.

You show more emotion that rant than CM Punk does in the ring. Lol.

You know what else really grinds my gears? When people think saying "Are you watching the same show as me?", or something along those lines is a good argument. No offence, just cheeses me off sometimes.

Just because Punk won a World Title and Hardy hasn't...

You know what really grinds my gears, people that make lame jokes and continue to do so despite being told to stop. No offence.

What grinds my gears is about half an hour ago, all my saved data on SDVR 2009 has gone away.

Just because Punk won a World Title and Hardy hasn't...

You know what really grinds my gears, people that make lame jokes and continue to do so despite being told to stop. No offence.

Oh no you didn't ... oh wait, you did ...

That's not very nice.

When people chew with their fucking mouths open. Like a goddamn horse. I'm getting worked up just thinking about. I mean, how hard is it to chew with your mouth closed? No one wants to see your tiny bits of food sloshing around in your piehole. If I want to know what you're eating- I'll ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back