• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What is Wwe's obsession with Hornswoggle vs. Chavo Guerrero

punk is gold

Occasional Pre-Show
After months of watching this bullshit on Raw it seemed that there was a light at the end of the tunnel,thanks to the Wwe draft.Chavo Guerrero gets drafted to Smackdown and I'm thinking finally but before I can fully appreciate this moment Hornswoggle gets drafted there also.Fast forward a couple months later and they're still against each other just this time in tag team action(not this week's Smackdown but lasts) I just don't see why Vince can't find anyone else to make Hornswoggle look good and should the cruiserweight championship make a return or if he ever formed a tag team(with the intention of winning the titles) how could anyone ever take Chavo serious as a contender to either of those belts when all his credibility has been destroyed( forever seemingly) I was just wondering does anyone else find this whole matchup ridiculous too?

I feel so sorry for Chavo. He has a legendary Uncle, great talent and one of the best wrestlers of his Generation..and now he has to get insulted by a Clown, aimed only at kids, by being Frog-Splashed (which is a trademark of Eddie) and Jobbed week after week.
When He was drafted, he would of had a new start, possible IC Title contender...but instead has to recreate his turmoil of having to re-start his 'Rivalry?' with the Shittest guy on the Roster...he needs to sort somthing out with Managment, possibly ask for a release to make a new start...I'm Just Sayin...

This match will constantly happen because it makes the fans laugh. Is it ridiculous? Yes it is. Chavo is beyond the point of being taken seriously. He's a comedy guy now, and I have to believe he will stay that way for a very long time. He will not win the IC title, and he sure as hell won't be put into the World Heavyweight Championship picture. Chavo fans should cherish his ECW title reign, because you'll most likely never see anything like that again.

Yes because Chavo was totally better off as the lacky for Edge...

Honestly, Chavo's seen better days way before the year of 2009... In fact, his last time of importance (that I can remember) was when he was ECW Champion, and even then it was a joke. And before that, I would say his rivalry against Benoit was the last bit of importance.

If you ask me, WWE's not misusing Chavo but rather waiting for the right time to put him back in the midcard scenario..

Then again, maybe Chavo is the new Jamie Noble.

I don't get this as well. He won the FREAKIN ECW Title from CM Punk, he was a "World Champion" and they dropped the ball, making him job to a fuckin midget. I truly despise this. Fuck the kids, they don't even like this. Chavo should be a serious contender because he's one of the best wrestlers in the WWE. Now the WWE has put him in a role to "entertain", which is not entertaining to most people. It's a boring and humiliating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back