Online Petition to WWE to Cease the Chavo vs Hornswoggle program

This is the dumbest thing I've ever come across and I work with ******ed children.

A petition against an angle that's gaining a dull wrestler like Chavo popularity? How very silly. If you all like him that much then you'll be happy he's on TV, because he sure ain't going to be featured so strongly after the program has finished.

Personally I'm not too concerned about one specific crap angle where Raw has several already.

I'm pro midget all the way. His huge bottom and little walk is more intresting than Chavo Guerrero with Pepe. This is a fact.

Newsflash:

Chavo is pretty much and more than likely going to be fired anyway once this program ends. I'm not buying that they have a program with him and Evan Bourne waiting in the wings once this is over, as I feel this is more so a way to just squeeze Bourne on TV, as well.

A guy that has jobbed to a midget for 2 months straight certainly can never be taken seriously again. His credibility has been completely ruined already. All signs are that they plan on canning him anyway, given how bad they absolutely buried him.

As far as working with ******ed children, I think you chose a great field to work in.

Chavo is pretty much and more than likely going to be fired anyway once this program ends. I'm not buying that they have a program with him and Evan Bourne waiting in the wings once this is over, as I feel this is more so a way to just squeeze Bourne on TV, as well.

Yeah, it's a terrible feud for Bourne. He's young, hip and cool. Chavo isn't.

I hope he does get released. Then I can laugh at all the posts where people say he could've been a world champion.

A guy that has jobbed to a midget for 2 months straight certainly can never be taken seriously again. His credibility has been completely ruined already. All signs are that they plan on canning him anyway, given how bad they absolutely buried him.

Did Chavo have credibilty? Certainly not since 2003. People didn't buy his feud with Chris Benoit because he didn't have any credibility. People weren't intrested in him as ECW Champion, mostly because people didn't think he was credible enough for the belt.

As far as working with ******ed children, I think you chose a great field to work in.

Some of them are really strong.

I agree that this feud should be axed from being on TV. I had enough of this feud when they started throwing Evan Bourne into the mix. There's no point in embarassing a 2nd-generation star such as Chavo like that. Sign me up.

I'll sign the petition. The whole Hornswoggle/Chavo feud has made me turn off Raw for good & startin' next week I ain't watchin' Raw. I'm pretty much done with Hornswoggle as he's not funny & this feud is really really unentertainin' right now. I feel really bad for Chavo as he's a good talent & he should at least be contendin' for the United States Title instead of jobbin' to a midget everyweek. This petition will hopefully help get Evan Bourne out of the program as well & put Bourne somewhere cause Bourne definitely deserves better than bein' in this program with Chavo & Hornswoggle.

Basically i'm signin' the petition & I hope it becomes successful.

This is the dumbest thing I've ever come across and I work with ******ed children.

Don't you take that tone with me, mongoloid.

A petition against an angle that's gaining a dull wrestler like Chavo popularity? How very silly. If you all like him that much then you'll be happy he's on TV, because he sure ain't going to be featured so strongly after the program has finished.

Chavo will thank us. His credibility is more important than his money I'm sure. He's a wrassler, he has honor Jake, you can't fuck with that.

Personally I'm not too concerned about one specific crap angle where Raw has several already.

I'm pro midget all the way. His huge bottom and little walk is more intresting than Chavo Guerrero with Pepe. This is a fact.

Well I'm anti-midget Jakey. They're like rats that smile. Evil vermin.

I love Hornswaggle vs. Chavo. It's one of the more entertaining parts of the show. And after all, it's World Wrestling ENTERTAINMENT. See the connection?
Anyway, it's not the same match over and over, that would be the main event matches that raw has for most of the PPV's (locate the article that brings up the fact that every PPV except two has featured HHH and/or Orton and/or Cena since 2004 (or 2005)) There's always a new stipulation. If it were a straight up singles match week after week and a different person interfered each week, then I would see your point, but in the end, it's entertaining and kind of funny, so I like it!

I love Hornswaggle vs. Chavo. It's one of the more entertaining parts of the show. And after all, it's World Wrestling ENTERTAINMENT. See the connection?
Anyway, it's not the same match over and over, that would be the main event matches that raw has for most of the PPV's (locate the article that brings up the fact that every PPV except two has featured HHH and/or Orton and/or Cena since 2004 (or 2005)) There's always a new stipulation. If it were a straight up singles match week after week and a different person interfered each week, then I would see your point, but in the end, it's entertaining and kind of funny, so I like it!

I'm all for Entertainment. Unfortunately, that is the last word I would use to refer to this particular program.

But I suppose there are some big kids at heart, that are entertained by things that are clearly geared towards children ... as this program unquestionably is and there are 20 year olds that have the same sense of humor as an 8 year old, as well. I, for example, still enjoy visiting Disney World, however don't care for some of the more extreme "childlike" functions of the park ... which is comparable to what this angle is.

And it is the same match every week. You can have a different variety match, but it is still the same match every single week. You have the same spots and the exact same results every single week. That is what mostly frustrates me.

They can keep Hornswoggle on the air for the kids. However, show some creativity, for Pete's sake. Do something else with the guy as opposed to putting him in the ring with the same opponent every single week for two months straight. I honestly am floored that people stick up for seeing this match on Raw for the duration that it has been going on for.

As far as the Repetitive Main Event scene on Raw, nobody is sticking up for that either, and I have been an outspoken critic of that, as well. What is good for the goose is good for the gander. However, I don't see a John Cena vs Randy Orton match every single week on Raw for 2 months straight. We may get different variations with Legacy, however when we start seeing that same match on Raw every week, then you can compare the two.

Just signed, as I have truly tired of this feud(if you could call it that). I understand Hornswoggle's appeal, but like Sid said, they need to do something else with him, not the same thing every week. I feel bad for Chavo...

Don't you take that tone with me, mongoloid.

I really do work with them. I work them into small holes.

Chavo will thank us. His credibility is more important than his money I'm sure. He's a wrassler, he has honor Jake, you can't fuck with that.

If his credibility is worth more to him than money then why is he sticking with WWE in a feud that is ''ruining his credibility''?

Well I'm anti-midget Jakey. They're like rats that smile. Evil vermin.

They have a name for that. I think it's Dwarfism. Or a Dwarfist.

Jake, as much as that machine gun scares the hell out me... I am going to say that this feud between Horny & Chavo should be stopped. I don't mind seeing Hornswoggle in stupid gimmick matches where the opponent gets humliated to no end... but why Chavo? The man could be very useful in the midcard division as a filler & get the younger guys over. I mean, if you beat Chavo... you beat a world champion to WWE's standards.

How about get Horny to face someone who actually does not matter to the wrestling world in a serious standpoint by having Jaime Noble or maybe even Santino Marella face off against Horny. Noble has been squashed many times in many matches, so it won't hurt him. Marella is a comedic jobber basically, so why not job comedically to Horny. He would be much more convinving in the comedy role than Chavo. It would be classic, moreso than the current Chavo/Horny feud.

Jake, as much as that machine gun scares the hell out me...

Old Painless.

I am going to say that this feud between Horny & Chavo should be stopped.

It should carry on forever.

I don't mind seeing Hornswoggle in stupid gimmick matches where the opponent gets humliated to no end... but why Chavo?

Because he doesn't serve a purpose.

The man could be very useful in the midcard division as a filler & get the younger guys over.

Not really. Who's gotten over because of Chavo recently? Nobody, because everybody he faces is more popular or better than he already is.

I mean, if you beat Chavo... you beat a world champion to WWE's standards.

WWE doesn't list it as a world title on their website. I also think it's 50/50 with regards to who consider it to be a world title.

How about get Horny to face someone who actually does not matter to the wrestling world in a serious standpoint by having Jaime Noble

If he was feuding with Noble I'd expect similar threads. Also, Noble is a better worker with a much more intresting character.

or maybe even Santino Marella face off against Horny.

That'd be horrible, you need one straight guy.

Noble has been squashed many times in many matches, so it won't hurt him.

So has Chavo. It was 18 months ago since his last proper run. People weren't keen on it from what I remember.

Marella is a comedic jobber basically, so why not job comedically to Horny. He would be much more convinving in the comedy role than Chavo. It would be classic, moreso than the current Chavo/Horny feud.

If Chavo is trying to be funny I think it highlights how bland he is as a performer. I really thought he was playing it straight.

Old Painless.

Epic name...

It should carry on forever.

I need to review it someday... FECS does get impatient.

Because he doesn't serve a purpose.

His last name seems to disagree. Also, Chavo has the veteran experience that could be used on the ECW roster or possibly help out the midcard division. The WWE is looking for experienced workers to hep other talent. For comedic purposes, they have Santino.

Not really. Who's gotten over because of Chavo recently? Nobody, because everybody he faces is more popular or better than he already is.

Recently, Chavo hasn't been put into anything decent. He hasn't done much at all due to how he has been booked. He helped Rey & Eddie in their feuds, as well as the La Familia thing. I stress the word helped here.

WWE doesn't list it as a world title on their website. I also think it's 50/50 with regards to who consider it to be a world title.

Well, the announcers say it is a world title consistently. Either they are right or its false advertising.

If he was feuding with Noble I'd expect similar threads. Also, Noble is a better worker with a much more intresting character.

Similar threads, yes. But at least he would fill his role as a comedic jobber or a squash opponent. Chavo isnt a comedic jobber by all means, & hasn't been used much as a squash opponent to the extent Noble has. Noble is a better worker, only if you compare Chavo's role with Noble's role. If its wrestling wise, Chavo has the upper-hand. Interesting character, yes. People seem to pay attention when Noble is in the ring due to his comedic stance. Use this to your advantage.

That'd be horrible, you need one straight guy.

Nothing wrong with Santino.

So has Chavo. It was 18 months ago since his last proper run. People weren't keen on it from what I remember.

When was the last time Noble as given a decent run? The cruiserweight division. Longer than 18 months. Not as long for Santino though

If Chavo is trying to be funny I think it highlights how bland he is as a performer. I really thought he was playing it straight.

Agreed, but I didn't say this. Both Santino & Noble can perform the comedic spots & get away with it. Chavo cant & can only play the serious role.

Click the link to sign the Petition, but PLEASE keep the language clean and professional without the cursing.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/w...wogllevschavo/

As discussed, this is an Online Petition to WWE in an attempt to put pressure on WWE Creative to get this Chavo vs Hornswoggle program off our television sets. Whether it will do any good or not, who knows ... but an Online Petition was responsible for getting Matt Hardy brought back to the WWE, as he acknowledges .... and besides that, something has to be done-- ANYTHING.

Quote:

September 1, 2009

Dear WWE Creative Team,

Online Petition against the Hornswoggle vs Chavo Guerrero programming on WWE television.

For nearly two months straight, WWE Monday Night Raw viewers have been subjected to a series of matches as well as angles involving WWE Superstars Chavo Guerrero and the character—Hornswoggle. Where as we recognize the reasons why the Hornswoggle character is on Monday night television as far as his targeted audience of small children and the merchandise revenue he may bring to the company, the company should also recognize that its primary audience for the program does consist of adults and that your adult fans are subjected to this on a weekly basis, as well.

The WWE began airing the Chavo Guerrero vs Hornswoggle program on July 9, 2009 on WWE Superstars. Since then, the program has turned into a regular segment on Monday Night Raw. Here is a record of the number of matches these two talents have had since July:

1) July 9th- Superstars- Chavo Guerrero vs Hornswoggle
2) July 13th- Raw- Chavo Guerrero vs Hornswoggle (1 Arm Tied Behind Back match)
3) July 20th- Raw- Chavo Guerrero vs Hornswoggle (Sharp Dressed Man match)
4) July 27th- Raw- Chavo Guerrero vs Hornswoggle (Blindfold Match)
5) August 3rd- Raw- Chavo Guerrero vs Markswoggle (Hornswoggle at ringside and involved in the match outcome)
6) August 17th- Raw- Chavo Guerrero vs Hornswoggle (Falls Count Anywhere match)
7) August 24th- Raw- Chavo Guerrero vs Hornswoggle (Boxing Match)
8) August 31st- Raw- Chavo Guerrero vs Hornswoggle (Bullrope Match)

This particular match has taken place on WWE television for seven weeks out of the past two months with the Hornswoggle character involved in the outcome of a Chavo Guerrero match on the August 3rd edition of Raw.

We can understand the Hornswoggle character having a role on Monday Night Raw, however are unable to comprehend your logic for subjecting the audience to literally the same match for almost 2 months straight. Do you feel as though your audience never tires of repetitiveness? As stated, adults are the largest part of your audience, and where as we are willing to tolerate the Hornswoggle character having a role on Raw, we are not willing to tolerate being subjected to virtually the same match between the same two characters almost every single week on WWE television for 2 months straight or longer.

Therefore We, the Undersigned, are pledging that from this point forward, any time Monday Night Raw features Chavo Guerrero vs Hornswoggle working in another match together, be it a Singles Contest, Gimmick Match, Tag Match, or any other type of contest, or simply features a segment that involves these two talents working together, we will turn Monday Night Raw off for the rest of the evening in protest and will also consider tuning Monday Night Raw off the next week, as well.

Sincerely,

The Undersigned

There is an IP address restriction placed on it to prevent spamming, therefore one vote per IP address is allowed.

Without going into this with very high expectations and being realistic about the possibilities, here are the goals:

The goal is for this to pick up enough speed to actually get the newsboards to pick up on the fact that there is an Online Petition circulating, because someone in WWE does read the newsboards. That much is accepted now. If it does hit the newsboards, WWE will pick up on it, and then the seed will be planted in their head that maybe fans are growing tired of this.

If anything, it will simply put a seed in someone's ear that maybe it is time to end this horrendous program that has been running for an eternity. Just getting the seed in someone's ear that it may be time to end this thing is good enough for me.

Something has to be done, and if anyone has a better idea, I am all for it.

Have just signed this. It's a complete joke having this Chavo-hornswoogle nonsense on raw. It's not the only problem with raw but definately one of the most idiotic things I've seen. Thank you Lord Sid for doing this.

Has a fan, i couldn'T cares less what the WWE does unless it doesn't have a purpose. This Hornswoggle vs Chavo feud does serve more then one purpose and as much as it pains me to say it, i actually like this feud.

But on to my original point. If you really look at it, what purpose as this program serve.

1. It made to 75% of the wwe audience who are kids laugh.

2. It gave Hornswoogle and Chavo something to do on Raw every week which is something that chavo wouldn'T have gotten if it wasn'T for this program.

3. RAw is becoming really boring and sometimes too serious and since Santino is barely wrestling anymore, it's good to have a comedy match on Raw every week.

4. I give TV time to guys like MArk Henry and Evan Bourne who probably wouldn'T have gotten any if it wasn'T for this program.

For everybody that did sign this petition, don'T be worry, this program is about to end. The fact is they just needed the right person to step up for Hornswoogle against Chavo and after a couple of tries, i think they finally found somebody to step up and wrestle chavo. So don'T be surprise if this program spin off into a Chavo vs Evan Bourne program.

His last name seems to disagree.

You shouldn't push a wrestler because of their last name. Chavo is the David Flair of his family, although less worthy of a US Championship.

Also, Chavo has the veteran experience that could be used on the ECW roster or possibly help out the midcard division. The WWE is looking for experienced workers to hep other talent.

I agree, get him off TV and down to their developmental territory.

Recently, Chavo hasn't been put into anything decent. He hasn't done much at all due to how he has been booked. He helped Rey & Eddie in their feuds, as well as the La Familia thing. I stress the word helped here.

You can use his whole career. Maybe he did help Lash Leroux after all. Although, from what I remember, Lash was hugely popular in his own right.

Well, the announcers say it is a world title consistently. Either they are right or its false advertising.

The ECW title, being advertised as a world title is certainly false advertising.

Chavo isnt a comedic jobber by all means, & hasn't been used much as a squash opponent to the extent Noble has.

He has, but he has been on TV a lot more.

Nothing wrong with Santino.

No there isn't, but Chavo works better than Santino in an angle like this because he's a serious character.

Has a fan, i couldn'T cares less what the WWE does unless it doesn't have a purpose. This Hornswoggle vs Chavo feud does serve more then one purpose and as much as it pains me to say it, i actually like this feud.

Really? Its seriously ruined any credibility Chavo Gurrerro ever had. He was a jobber nonetheless, but he was a serious competitor until this fued with Chavo. Now new guys coming in will have to face Chavo, the man who couldn't even beat a child, or a midget.

1. It made to 75% of the wwe audience who are kids laugh.

Really? How loud was your TV turned up, seriously. The croud was dead on mine.

2. It gave Hornswoogle and Chavo something to do on Raw every week which is something that chavo wouldn'T have gotten if it wasn'T for this program.

Chavo shouldn't be on TV to start with. The man should be helping the developmental program down in FCW. The man can put on a good match, but he has the charisma of a log. Fans could careless what happens to Chavo Gurrerro, or what he does. The only thing Chavo Gurrerro has going for him, is his last name. As Y 2 Jake has allready said, you shouldn't push a man because of his last name.

3. RAw is becoming really boring and sometimes too serious and since Santino is barely wrestling anymore, it's good to have a comedy match on Raw every week.

Actually, when the RAW comidies aren't into play, I hear a lot of people say this is the best RAW we've had in a long long time. When it does come to play, I've heard fucktons of complaints from very respectable members of the WWE universe. I myself said just this past Monday "I think this is the first time I've ever been ashamed to call myself a wrestling fan" Simply because of how horrible that segment was.

4. I give TV time to guys like MArk Henry and Evan Bourne who probably wouldn'T have gotten any if it wasn'T for this program.

Mark Henry went from pinning the WWE champion, to coming to save Hornswoggle. Luckily, hes back into serious competition with the Big Show though.

Evan Bourne went from beating a high midcarder in Jack Swagger in 3 minutes, to saving Hornswoggle.

Hardly an upgrade, unless you're a moron..

For everybody that did sign this petition, don'T be worry, this program is about to end.

So you're in the WWE creative room? Going by context clues this fued is hardly about to end.

The fact is they just needed the right person to step up for Hornswoogle against Chavo and after a couple of tries, i think they finally found somebody to step up and wrestle chavo.

It doesn't seem like thats where they're going with this. Bourne seems there to protect Hornswoggle from any cheating Chavo might do, and nothing else. Seems pointless.

So don'T be surprise if this program spin off into a Chavo vs Evan Bourne program.

I'm not in the creative room, so I can't tell you thats where this is going or not. But I seriously doubt this is goign to turn into Chavo vs Bourne, Chavo doesn't even have a win over Swoggle yet.

Hornswoggle is there for the kids, but even so this crap is so over played now. It's done. End it and get rid of him and send Chavo to SmackDown! if you aren't going to use him on Raw. What a horrible way to use Chavo. He's a Guerrero for Gods sake. Show some respect.

You shouldn't push a wrestler because of their last name. Chavo is the David Flair of his family, although less worthy of a US Championship.

Of course, but if Mysterio can get the push due to someones death & other generational stars like Legacy & the Hart Dynasty... wouldn't it constitute for Chavo as well? He has in-ring skills & can be used to help the midcard & maybe the tag division since he has experience. He is in a position now to be used to get people over, not a comedic jobber.

I agree, get him off TV and down to their developmental territory.

Developmental would be great for him to train others & give some name worthy opponents, as well as ECW to promote the new guys. Off of TV? There are others whom are worthy. They have been released.

You can use his whole career. Maybe he did help Lash Leroux after all. Although, from what I remember, Lash was hugely popular in his own right.

Despite this, Chavo can still be used to get other guys over.

The ECW title, being advertised as a world title is certainly false advertising.

Well, the WWE does tend to do this...

He has, but he has been on TV a lot more.

By squashable opponent, I mean by getting treated like a rag doll. Yes he is featured on TV, but for the wrong reasons. Getting attacked by Horny? Having him in this feud does nothing for him positively. Why not feature him on TV for a positive reason? The WWE is in crisis mode needing veterans, Chavo's a veteran... makes sense.

No there isn't, but Chavo works better than Santino in an angle like this because he's a serious character.

Last time I checked, all comedic angles need to have two comedic characters for it to be a success... unless one of the people is the likes of John Cena who has charisma. Horny hasn't got charisma, he needs someone to help him. Santino has great charisma & comedic wrestling skills, with Noble to a lesser extent. Chavo suits a normal wrestling environment.

Just wanted to pass along that this is starting to hit the newsboards now and just broke over 500 signatures. So just want to take a moment to thank everyone who participated. Hopefully some other sites can eventually start picking up on it and maybe we will be in business. As stated, that was really the primary goal of this thing anyway ... just to hit the newsboards ... as WWE, who reads the newsboards, will get wind that there are unhappy fans out there with the duration of this program. Then, hopefully the bug will be placed in their ear so they will consider ending this damn thing this week.

why should it stop? i can think of a couple of reasons why not:

1. As the majority of people watching the WWE are kids, there must be at least some part of the show catering to what they what to see. and lets face it, when your under the age of 10, a midget playing practical jokes and beating someone twice his height is funny and entertaining, so for the WWE to get rid of the only thing on RAW that specifically caters to that age group when its aiming for a PG rating would be stupid. I can understand that for some of you it must be irritating, but for at most 5-8 minutes you can stand it cant you?

2. Chavo is now the most over hes been for at least a year, even its just people laughing at him. Think about it, Hornswoggle regularly gets a bigger pop than some of the faces on RAW, so pairing him up with Chavo, whos heat has been non-existent recently can only be a good thing. and like i said above, kids of that age would think a guy beating up a midget is the most evil thing anyone could do.

So for the WWE to stop this program/fued, when it entertains the market that theyre trying to attract, would be a huge mistake.

Partial source: Wrestling Observer

- An online petition has been started for fans who are apparently upset with the duration of the Hornswoggle vs. Chavo Guerrero program taking place on Monday Night RAW. The storyline, which was started on the July 9th edition of WWE Superstars, still has yet to commence.

I don't know if it's your petition but if it's yours it really got some attention I know putting the link is against rules but I'll put some sentences from petition.

Dear WWE Creative Team,

Online Petition against the Hornswoggle vs Chavo Guerrero programming on WWE television.

For nearly two months straight, WWE Monday Night Raw viewers have been subjected to a series of matches as well as angles involving WWE Superstars Chavo Guerrero and Hornswoggle. Where as we recognize the reasons why the Hornswoggle character is on Monday night television as far as his targeted audience of small children and the merchandise revenue he may bring to the company, the company should also recognize that its primary audience for the program does consist of adults and that your adult fans are subjected to this on a weekly basis, as well.

If it's your petition congratulations you got some attention even though it's not yours it means there are also other people who are sick of it. I don't know if it's your petition but I'll sign for it.

I don't know if it's your petition but if it's yours it really got some attention I know putting the link is against rules but I'll put some sentences from petition.

If it's your petition congratulations you got some attention even though it's not yours it means there are also other people who are sick of it. I don't know if it's your petition but I'll sign for it.

Yeah, it was me. Guilty as charged. But, I appreciate the kind words.

To be frank, I am really surprised the Observer picked up on it. Another news website picked up on it last night, which I was ecstatic over ... as I figured others would start doing so ... but I didn't think it was anything the Observer would cover. That's great news. We'll be at 1,000 signatures in no time today.

I never really saw the point of Online petition in the first place. Sure it a fun think to do and make people think that that are changing something by having a petition online. But the fact of the matter is that unless you get a huge number of signature on this petititon and i really mean huge like maybe 100 thousands peoples signing it, it not going to change anything. Right you gunning for 1,000 signature on this petition to stop this program between Hornswoogle and Chavo. Yes that a good goal to have and yes you got some great publicity from the observer but to you really think that a billion dollar company that trying to have a pg- rated product will listen to a minority of fans with a online petition?

No they won't, your not part of the target audience for any of their shows right now and this program is specificly aim at kids. Hornswoogle is one of the most over guys on the roster with kids rights now and unless you can find somebody else to put him in a program with, i don't see the point of stopping this program.

I understand what your trying to do with this petition and like you am tired of seeing the same guy fighting Hornswoogle right now but like i just said, right now, chavo is the only guys available to go up against hornswoogle and the kids love this feud so good luck with your petition but unless you get the majority of wrestling fans signing it, i doubt it will work.

why should it stop? i can think of a couple of reasons why not:

1. As the majority of people watching the WWE are kids, there must be at least some part of the show catering to what they what to see. and lets face it, when your under the age of 10, a midget playing practical jokes and beating someone twice his height is funny and entertaining, so for the WWE to get rid of the only thing on RAW that specifically caters to that age group when its aiming for a PG rating would be stupid. I can understand that for some of you it must be irritating, but for at most 5-8 minutes you can stand it cant you?

Well, you are incorrect when you claim that the "Majority of people watching WWE being Kids". Kids are a part of the WWE audience, but they are NOT the majority.

Here is a list of the WWE's demographics, taken from their ad site:

Demographics

* 61% are male
* 15% are ages 12-17
* 67% are ages 18-49
* 41% are males 18-34
* 33% are non-white
* 29% have a HHI of 75K or higher
* 15% have a HHI of 100K or higher

http://adsales.wwe.com/research/

Can I ask you where you got your information that "Kids were the majority of WWE's audiences" or did you just simply assume that, without doing any research?

Again, you are missing the point. Where as most of us are clearly not fans of the Hornswoggle character, we can tolerate him being on Raw IF they give him something different to do each week and actually show some Creativity.

Since WWE is PG and not Rated G, and they want their program marketed to Kids and Adults, then they are going to have to deal with those same Adults, as well, who may get upset at this. This is one of the drawbacks of trying to gear a product like this to two vastly different age brackets and why most television programs don't even attempt to try it.

So for the WWE to stop this program/fued, when it entertains the market that theyre trying to attract, would be a huge mistake.

Well, the problem is that the adults are the ones that spend the money to actually go to the shows and physically buy the merchandise. So when you try something like this, you really are at the mercy of both audiences.

You assume that adults are going to tolerate this storyline, however there is a threshold in how long they are willing to tolerate it for. I think that threshold is in the process of being crossed as we speak, and their patience is wearing very thin.

The main thing I wanted to do was for WWE to hear that fans are disgruntled with this program, to get their wheels turning that it may be time to end this awful thing. Because before this, that was obviously not the case, and all people were doing was bitching about it. However that wasn't going to accomplish a damn thing unless they voiced their concerns to the company itself, and not just gripe about it on online forums.

And either way, somehow it looks like WWE apparently got the message. This is from JR's site:

We got a ridiculous amount of emails this week damning the Chavo Guerrero-Hornswoggle storyline. WAY too much venom for a non main event issue. It looks like Chavo & Evan Bourne will be competing soon which should allow those emailing us with major issues on this matter to chill.

http://www.jrsbarbq.com/blog/bryan-danielsonrey-vs-morrisonam1560-gamevintage-bob-barker-story

So either way, I'm happy they are at least getting the message.

Well good fucking LORD Sidious Vicious, you've got some ridiculous drawing power my man! Getting picked up in the Observer? That's as big as it gets in the wrestling world! Nicely done man. I passed this petition along on a few other forums I frequent with wrestling fans, so I believe some of them have signed it.

Nicely done Sid. Maybe, just maybe the WWE will actually pay attention to this now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back