What Happens in the Board Room.

I also recall NorCal posting "Great job on that one, IC" in regard to taking his access away.

It was "way to go on that one, admins"

and I just remembered that.

my finest post ever. Yopu had to fucking be there to realize how colossally funny that was.

and no besides me saying it would be pointless to call the police, there was at least two others, IC and one other who were like"he needs to take his bitch tits off this internet wrestling forum no on gives a fuck" (im summarizing and paraphrasing, mind)

he posts something like "uh, hey guys"

"way to go on that one admins"

*lee and someone else goes apeshit*

Well this thread actually gives a lot of insight on what happens in the Board Room due to some interesting memories people have been writing.

It's mostly unprotected sex, intravenous drug use, and break-dancing competitions. Just your standard boring board room.

Was that me? Sounds like something I'd say and do. Can't say I remember it, but definitely sounds like me.

Truthfully, I didn't say who because I can't properly remember. I wanna say it was Irish - because (no offense, IC) he didn't really get around to doing a lot until it was beyond needed. (I'll defend that by saying I'm sure it's because he was so busy in real life) So when I said I had access, instead of restricting it - I was just told not to say I had it. :lmao:

Buuuut, it could've been you who did that instead. Again, I truly can't recall who told me not to say anything.

I demodded Wes because of his overall attitude. Just so happened I did it on the same day he was pissed off that Jonny had demodded Justin. Wes didn't swear at me or say anything negative directly to me until after.

Ah, then my bad. I knew Wes went off on you and was put in prison shortly after being demodded.

Are you sure Wes was bitching about Justin being demodded though? Because this was around the time of Wes & I's argument of Regal/Kennedy, and Jonny told us both to shut the fuck up and quit bitching. I did, he didn't. lol

It was "way to go on that one, admins"

and I just remembered that.

my finest post ever. Yopu had to fucking be there to realize how colossally funny that was.

and no besides me saying it would be pointless to call the police, there was at least two others, IC and one other who were like"he needs to take his bitch tits off this internet wrestling forum no on gives a fuck" (im summarizing and paraphrasing, mind)

he posts something like "uh, hey guys"

"way to go on that one admins"

*lee and someone else goes apeshit*

I'm almost questioning now if xfear was the other member who lost it, when Monkey could see things. Or Luther? I'm unsure if X was even back as a mod at that time.

Are you sure Wes was bitching about Justin being demodded though? Because this was around the time of Wes & I's argument of Regal/Kennedy, and Jonny told us both to shut the fuck up and quit bitching. I did, he didn't. lol

I'm sure his love of Kennedy played into his overall attitude problems. But the final straw was him bitching about Justin. Can't remember why Jonny removed Justin now, but I removed Wes, about 10 minutes after Justin was de-modded, because he was being particularly ******* about it.

I'm sure his love of Kennedy played into his overall attitude problems. But the final straw was him bitching about Justin. Can't remember why Jonny removed Justin now, but I removed Wes, about 10 minutes after Justin was de-modded, because he was being particularly ******* about it.

I'm therefore amazed I ended up leaving by choice.

There is no Board Room, it's an urban myth.

r-truth-and-little-jimmy_display_image.jpg

Conspiracy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back