What Happens in the Board Room.

Similar concept, completely different situation.

I recall Luther, Becca & some others throwing words around about me, and I posted something and everyone talking about me lost it. :lmao: Great moment for me.

One of the Admins at that time told me not to post in there, and that they wouldn't take away my ability to view the section. Of course, back then I cared more, so I posted when I was being talked about.. I think my access was all of 3 days before I blew it. :lmao:

What was it about? Was it around the time of the WZ Tourney, and you buying votes for Edge? I remember that causing a huge stink, aside from TM and his clique.

What was it about?

I can honestly say I do not remember. Obviously just people not liking me though, I'm sure.

It was not long after I'd come back from being off the forums (full-time) for like six months due to no internet. I had come back, and things had changed with how issues were dealt with. I had problems with it, and was told that I didn't have a place to speak because of being gone and not knowing what was going on in the time I'd been gone more or less.

Because I'm not, nor have I really ever, been the type to just accept things and keep quiet - I was split from the Staff in ways of viewing things, and rifts happen. Plus - once again - back then I admit to having more emotion toward this site, because I wanted to be a bigger part of it. :lmao: Now I could give a shit less. I check stuff daily, but am barely on anymore beyond that.

Was it around the time of the WZ Tourney, and you buying votes for Edge?

The only thing that caused any issues with, as far as Staff goes, was KB thinking I actually was offering rep to people for Edge votes because someone made a thread claiming I offered him rep.

Of course in the Staff sections, I recalled Sam continuously thinking I was someone who had amazing powers of mind control or some shit, because of how I was able to move Edge to the Finals over Austin & Taker (with my ever classic Taker argument being "he's due for a win" ;))

Good times had with Sam there.

I remember that causing a huge stink, aside from TM and his clique.

I wasn't apart of the TM situation, nor did I ever really know what it truly was except for some group of people who'd rep each other to "gain power" :wtf:

I hate to break it to anyone, but everyone has favorite posters they rep all the time. But having tons of rep isn't giving you any power over anything.

My favorite Boardroom memories were of Wes telling Jake to fuck off, then getting demodded. And Wes & I having arguments over our Kennedy v. Regal feud. Those were great memories.

Of course in the Staff sections, I recalled Sam continuously thinking I was someone who had amazing powers of mind control or some shit, because of how I was able to move Edge to the Finals over Austin & Taker (with my ever classic Taker argument being "he's due for a win" ;))

I still think me getting Jerry Lynn about 35-40% of the vote against HBK was a greater achievment.

I wasn't apart of the TM situation, nor did I ever really know what it truly was except for some group of people who'd rep each other to "gain power" :wtf:

I didn't mean it as you being a part of the clique. I mean that TM and his buddies were the ones that originally "broke" the story on you PMing people, trying to get Edge votes. Once they did that, it blew up from there.

Post count's been off in there for about three years.

Yep, about two weeks after I got there, right before I turned into an insane posting machine in there that has like 1000 more posts than anyone else in either main thread.

Seriously, there needs to be a thread of just blunders/stupid stuff that I did/"no way did KB just do/say that moments" in the Board Room. It would sell out arenas.

I still think me getting Jerry Lynn about 35-40% of the vote against HBK was a greater achievment.

I convinced people, through PM'ing them a direct link to my opening post in each match-up and telling them to vote for Edge, unless they completely disagreed with what I said.

In the end, I helped convince a majority of people to vote Edge beyond a previous WZ Tourney winner, and a soon-to-be WZ Tourney winner. I'm taking every bit of credit for that moment being the best in the Tourney's history. It's my interwebz shining moment. :p

I didn't mean it as you being a part of the clique. I mean that TM and his buddies were the ones that originally "broke" the story on you PMing people, trying to get Edge votes. Once they did that, it blew up from there.

I'm not actually sure who broke the story of me PM'ing people, but obviously it would've been someone I PM'd. :lmao: Back then, as a Staff member no less, I was able to send out tons of PM's at once. I had to of sent out 50+ each round to everyone online at those specific times that I was on. I just copied and pasted to everyone, but added an extra special opening bit to those I "knew", to make them feel I was being unique toward them individually. :lmao:

The guy who tried claiming I offered him rep was the same guy who replied back to me saying he'd vote IF I repped him, and I told him no. It was a nobody, or at least someone "I" can't remember.

It only even blew up from there because KB instantly believed it. :lmao: I even recalled NorCal backing me up saying "Has anyone even asked Will, or are we just hanging him out to dry because someone said so?"

Yeah, well I nearly got JBL over Ted DiBase in round one of this years tourney.

I had a more convincing argument on why Moolah should've defeated Hulk Hogan one year, than anything I likely said in the Edge victory over the Undertaker.

If it makes you feel better though, I think I voted JBL there as well.

See, the thing people don't know is he saw a lot more than the Board Room. He saw the WZCW board room and higher levels of the regular board room. Basically he had admin viewing powers for like 10 minutes.

I know I'm not. That would require me trying as a non-spam poster.
And not sucking. :thumbsup:

There's always going to be an unfulfillable void in my life. Wonder what it would've been like to be a mod on WZ?

You had your chance a while back, then you left for nearly forever.
Do you know what's better than the Board Room? The Admin Room.
Do you know what's better than the Admin Room? I do.
I've always wondered this. Do mods get paid?
I do.
One of the Admins at that time told me not to post in there, and that they wouldn't take away my ability to view the section. Of course, back then I cared more, so I posted when I was being talked about.. I think my access was all of 3 days before I blew it. :lmao:

Was that me? Sounds like something I'd say and do. Can't say I remember it, but definitely sounds like me.

You had your chance a while back, then you left for nearly forever.
I'm marking out like a school girl at the thought of Sly telling me I had a chance. Today's a good day. But, I'm still very much interested in attaining a mod spot. I did take a sabbatical from here, but I've been devoting much more time on here and plan to continue to do so.

You didn't demod Wes, after he bitched at you?

I demodded Wes because of his overall attitude. Just so happened I did it on the same day he was pissed off that Jonny had demodded Justin. Wes didn't swear at me or say anything negative directly to me until after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back