What do you really think about xfearbefore?

Xfear is awesome in my book. He's one of the smartest people on here & his taste in music is similar to mine.

I love the guy, but really, the only fault I find in him is the inability for anyone to make a joke about Obama without him going off the deep end. The striker comment set him off last night in the LD.

X, chill dude. Conservatives put up with 8 years of Bush jokes and Bushisms, a little poking back isn't going to hurt anyone. Don't blow a gasket.

On a side note, Sarah Palin and the conservative over reaction to David Letterman is fucking laughable. Seriously, if this woman thinks she can sniff the White House, grow some fucking thicker skin.

I love the guy, but really, the only fault I find in him is the inability for anyone to make a joke about Obama without him going off the deep end. The striker comment set him off last night in the LD.

Not at all man if you ever read any of the debates I have with FTS you'll see I've criticized several things Obama has done. I voted for the guy, but I'm by no means a blind worshiper who thinks he's going to fix Earth. I also don't think we should stockpile firearms and head into the hills either like some people.

You gotta admit though the Stiker comment was totally uncalled for. We don't watch WWE to listen to Matt Striker's political opinions, keep that shit to yourself.

yeah, I get what you mean, but pretty much we live in an era where everyone has an agenda, and everyone is willing to share it. It's just the day and age we live in.

I personally like Matt Striker. His opinions make for even better commentary.

Anyway, Xfear, he's a great poster. So what if he smokes weed, weed isn't a drug IMO, it's an herb. I don't support him drinking though. It's worse than weed. Anyway he's a good poster, yeah. he's pretty cool.

i liek teh kid. yu cun berly reed hiz poestz. i meen teh giiy neez an engriz luzzon. bt hez a luvabulman anhee reeely gutz hjiz poiynt acruzz. i suy wii throe hem a pertay

Çocuk gerçekten seviyorum. Onun potansiyel bir üst gönderen olmak için bir sürü var. Onun gerçekten genelinde yaptığı noktası olur ve can sıkıcı bir hile yok düşünüyorum. Onun dilbilgisi berbat tabii ki ama yine de onun fikirlerini Okumayı severim.

Complete bollocks. One would hope a penis is greater than 3. Otherwise, that really isn't quite a man.

i liek teh kid. yu cun berly reed hiz poestz. i meen teh giiy neez an engriz luzzon. bt hez a luvabulman anhee reeely gutz hjiz poiynt acruzz. i suy wii throe hem a pertay

Çocuk gerçekten seviyorum. Onun potansiyel bir üst gönderen olmak için bir sürü var. Onun gerçekten genelinde yaptığı noktası olur ve can sıkıcı bir hile yok düşünüyorum. Onun dilbilgisi berbat tabii ki ama yine de onun fikirlerini Okumayı severim.

Okay if this is just you joking around, it isn't funny.

But if this is seriously the best you can post....leave. We have no need for you as you're a waste of space on these forums posting like that.

Hindi is a language. A person can't be a language. Perhaps you meant Hindu, which judging by his name may be right, however the generalization may be a bit racist.

No one assumes that you are Catholic because of your name.

But being that you are from Canada, we can all safely assume that you are a hare krishna.

I never said he was racist against a Hindi, I said he was racist against my friend who speaks Hindi.

Like if my Brazilian friend, who I will name Raul, was racist against my friend !Mobile who was from South Africa, and spoke Zulu. I would say, Raul, you are racist against my zulu friend. He is South African, but he speaks Zulu. Him speaking Zulu has nothing to do with it, just and extra tidbit of information. Just like the racism against TMumbai was against my hindi supporter, who was my supporter, who by the way was Hindi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back