What are You Must Discrimanatory towards?

Барбоса;4693311 said:
Agreed. More genuine.

Faux intelligence counts as stupidity in my book.

Often comes from the loudest and most critical people. Not including the football/rugby banter crowd.

I suppose that is why it is a prejudice; one that is born of my easy upbringing.

Can't say I have much time for heavy drinkers either.

Perfectly valid prejudice though, long term coke sniffers are the most boring people in the world.

If I had a penny for everytime some bloke about 18 pints in told me "you should stay away from that" I'd have a few pennies.

They're usually so funny that what other people mis-construe as a lack of intellegence I see as a brilliant self parody. As someone who is usually parodying and sometimes misunderstood (usually by serious "smart" people) I can relate to it.

Keeping hard and fast standards for this sort of things always makes me feel uneasy as I can normally think of ways in which I fail to live up to my own standards or keep company with others who fail to live up to my standards.

I think I'd rather keep my mouth shut and wait for NorCal and tdigle's talk about evolutionary psychology.

"Ooh I am Dowds and I know who Lord Byron was, look how clever I am."

You make me sick.

I can guarantee you I'm not that clever. Case in point, I thought that pounds Sterling(/Stirling) was the Scottish currency and was named after where it was made. It wasn't until my mid-teens that I realised how wrong I was :disappointed:

I can guarantee you I'm not that clever. Case in point, I thought that pounds Sterling(/Stirling) was the Scottish currency and was named after where it was made. It wasn't until my mid-teens that I realised how wrong I was :disappointed:

Oh great, here we go, a display of false modesty because you got called out, all the while dangling another little fact in front of everyone because you cant resist showing off.

Go on then, Dowds, I know you're dying to tell, where did this wonderful "Sterling(/Stirling)" actually come from?

The Butcher said:
"Could of" and the people who type it.
Where did this come from? It has to be the education system, because I don't recall ever seeing this typo, say, five years ago.

Female drivers

Oh great, here we go, a display of false modesty because you got called out, all the while dangling another little fact in front of everyone because you cant resist showing off.

Go on then, Dowds, I know you're dying to tell, where did this wonderful "Sterling(/Stirling)" actually come from?

I don't know where it's made, my gut is telling me Windsor but my gut is often wrong.

I would just hear people say "pounds sterling" and assume they were saying Stirling. Thus ends my tedious story.

Bear "The Hitman" Hug;4697071 said:
Where did this come from? It has to be the education system, because I don't recall ever seeing this typo, say, five years ago.

Female drivers

It does seem to have taken off in recent years, but damned if I know why.

And you and my brother would have a great conversation about women drivers. If he could work up some other material, his rants on women drivers would make a great part of a stand-up comedy act.

Bear "The Hitman" Hug;4697071 said:
Female drivers

I would agree but expand on it to include anyone on or near a road, including pedestrians. I've seen so much stupid shit that I just assume you have no clue what you're doing until proven otherwise.

This principle also applies to anyone walking through Wal-Mart.

"Could of" and the people who type it.

You don't like a lot of people on this forum. Another common one found all over the internet is loose in place of lose.

I've gotten close to being discriminatory toward Republicans, but I've met a bunch of intelligent ones over the past year.

That's what happens when everything you know about people with different political opinions comes from "your" side of the internet.

I don't know where it's made, my gut is telling me Windsor but my gut is often wrong.

I would just hear people say "pounds sterling" and assume they were saying Stirling. Thus ends my tedious story.

Sorry I was rude. I am bored :(

Sorry I was rude. I am bored :(

I thought you were gimmicking to be honest so no worries.

But hey, cheer up, ManYoo are playing tonight and with our recent run of form, we're likely to lose to an 89th minute goal, finish 2nd then get drawn with Bayern Munchies. Something for you to look forward to ;)

And you and my brother would have a great conversation about women drivers. If he could work up some other material, his rants on women drivers would make a great part of a stand-up comedy act.
Could we get a sample? I'm sure there're many shiny green reps in it for you if it's as funny as you say.

So what's the deal with female drivers? It's like they don't have testicles but drive like they are worried about accidentally sitting on them.

Good stuff?

Unbelievable, George Steele's Barber, female jock itch DOESN'T HAVE TO BE, yeah. Elizabeth understands, yeah, right there in the fork in the road. She said "signal left" and I said "signal right" AND I SIGNALLED RIGHT, yeah, and then, and then I knew what the situation was and I said "ELIZABETH, BOW DOWN TO ME!" so she gave me some roadhead, yeah - nobody does it better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back