What Annoys you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
cenafan said:
it really makes me mad when people lick their fingers 2 turn pages. Its like puttin your tounge on the page

Well u gotta lick ur fingers or it'll take u years to turn the page!

1)I hat dogs and cats!!!!!
2)I hate it when my mum gives me a whole speech about how fake wrestling is......when she doesn't even woch it!!

cenafan said:
it really makes me mad when people lick their fingers 2 turn pages. Its like puttin your tounge on the page

eww dude i know i always tear off the spot without touching it or i trade with some1 else (like when a teacher is passing out papers)

I hate the stuck up preps. The ones that talk shit about you when they never even know you or never tried to to talk to you because you don't wear or act like they do.

I hate when I tell a joke and the person didn't hear it and I have to say it again, which makes it less funny.

I hate when your in a conversation with someone and then that person just starts to ignore you/not listin anymore.

I hate girls who say they are fat but yet their rib cage is clearly hanging out.

Mosty girls who say their fat/ugly just to get a compliment... I would rather have someone tell me I look good because thats what they truely believe and not just because they have to say it.

Oh yeah another I hate is when someone is upset that they got a B+ for a classes on their report card and their like"omg why did I do so bad here." Then I look at my card and I have a C-, Im like" I wish I had a B+"

I hate when people order a Big Mac with everything, fries that are supersized, an apple pie and then after all of that crap they add a diet coke. Maybe they think if they get a diet coke it will cancel all of the crap they just ordered...It's like you might as well just get regular coke..

I also used to hate when people would go, "Oooooo" or "eeeeeeeee..." when they call your name on the intercom at school.

The word "Lunch". eewwwww.
RUNESCAPE!!!!! i absolutely loathe runescape!! most of the word used arent even coherent!!
BEE QUEUE :)P)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back