What Annoys you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I hate it when people don't answer their phone, I just tried caling my friend 2 times and she will not frickin' answer!!! GRRRRRRR
People who show off, especially girls and boys who try to impress girls...
I hate it when people call wrestling fake.
I hate it when people are 2 faced.
... There are too many things what annoy me Sooo I'm gonna stop :)

Edge fans, yeah I have to say people who are Edge fans and don't like Cena and anybody who doesn't like Randy or Batista!!!

Yaszie_123 said:
Yeah, I hate it when people don't answer their phone, I just tried caling my friend 2 times and she will not frickin' answer!!! GRRRRRRR
People who show off, especially girls and boys who try to impress girls...
I hate it when people call wrestling fake.
I hate it when people are 2 faced.
... There are too many things what annoy me Sooo I'm gonna stop :)

I Agree, I hate it when people are two faced, and when peple call wrestling fake, when they no nothing about the business.

I hate it when people Dismiss wrestling as fake and ask how they stash away the blood capsules lol EVEN WHEN THEY KEEP FUCKING BLEEDING there like oh he must have alot of tomato sauce ********S.
People that dont talk to me lol
People that dont revolve there life around me
People that got my alter ego grungy72 banned FUCK YOU lol
And sometimes i hate half to three quaters of the people on this forum haha

LOL that was an awesome call knew u were going to do it :)

1. n00bs who don't know wrestling, and just love anything the WWE comes out with even though it sucks

2. People telling me what to do

He isn't a n00b to wrestling, and he also does not like everything the WWE comes out with. Case in point: His hatred for the over-rated John Cena.

Back on topic: Samoa Joe, Jeff Jarrett, and that stupid referee guy on TNA.

ESeeDubbya said:
He isn't a n00b to wrestling, and he also does not like everything the WWE comes out with. Case in point: His hatred for the over-rated John Cena.

Back on topic: Samoa Joe, Jeff Jarrett, and that stupid referee guy on TNA.
that referee is stupid but i also hate people who point there fingers that call noobs that have nothing on me i have wach wrestling fo 20 years thats no noob

Hmmmmm
A group of people. They dress in black. They wear skinny jeans, chucks, fishnets and my chemical romance shirts. They (sometimes) cut themselves for attenison. They think life is so horrible. They will they were goth......

Can you guess who I'm talking about?

people who jump on the wrestling bandwagon and pretend they are know-alls and take credit for anything you've taught them.

GOTHS

people who think people of italian backgrounds talk like greeks eg. OH MY GOD UELLLAAAA!!

Dogs, i hate dogs. All mine does is sit around and if i want to throw the frisbee around with it, my mom says, nooo, she's limping because her toenails touch. wtf? i hate dogs

when some prick (jk) starts up a thread like this and beats me 2 it!

give away me secret, u prick! lol
Nothing wrong with bein racist or homophobic, some of my closest friends are racist AND homophobic................fuck, sorry, wrong word!

and i h8 ppl that come on here and bash every1 like those ****suckers that were here yesterday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back