West Coast Wrestling Federation

Pimpin

Resident Hip Hop Junkie
HCW Superstar/Up & Coming musician "Da Xtreme Gangsta" James Baker came up with an idea to help produce HCW with some talent by starting up 1 of 2 proposed developmental territories for HCW. Both Shane & Stephanie McMahon accepted Baker's proposal & with that James Baker has decided to run the entire promotion by himself while spending his other time competing on HCW shows like Danger, Beatdown, Pistol Pistol & their pay per views.

Male Roster:
"The American Dragon" Bryan Danielson-F
Nigel McGuiness-H
Homicide(competes on HCW Danger)-F
Hernandez(competes on HCW Danger-F
"The Rockstar" Terry Gordy Jr(competes on HCW Beatdown)-H
"Da Xtreme Gangsta" James Baker(competes on HCW Beatdown/ownerof WCWF)-T
Zombie-H
Ice Cube(competes on HCW Pistol Pistol)-F
James Storm(competes on HCW Beatdown)-H
Robert Roode(competes on HCW Beatdown-H
Tyler Black-F
Jay Briscoe-F
Mark Briscoe-F
Abyss-H
Colt Cabana(competes on HCW Danger)-F
Curt Hawkins-H
Zack Ryder-H
Lance Hoyt-H
Jimmy Rave-H
MVP(competes on HCW Danger)-F
Ron "The Truth" Killings-F
"Black Machismo" Jay Lethal(competes on HCW Beatdown)-F
Consequences Creed-F
William Regal(competes on HCW Beatdown)-H
Shelton Benjamin(competes on HCW Danger)-H
Jason Cro$$-H
"The Alpha Male" Monty Brown-H
Sting(competes on HCW Pistol Pistol)-F
"The Phenominal" A.J. Styles(competes on HCW Pistol Pistol)-F

Female Roster:
Melina(competes on HCW Danger)-F
Natalya(competes on HCW Pistol Pistol)-H
Maria(competes on Pistol Pistol)-F
Michelle McCool(competes on HCW Danger)-H
Maryse-H
Gail Kim(competes on HCW Beatdown)-F
Taylor Wilde(competes on HCW Beatdown)
Beth Phoenix(competes on HCW Danger)

Tag Teams:
Latin American Xchange
Beer Money Inc.
Briscoe Brothers
Rock n Rave Infection
Hawkins & Ryder
Lethal Consequences

Announcers: Tony Shiavonne & Ric Flair
Backstage Interviewers: Hulk Hogan & Scott Steiner
Ring Announcer: Justin Roberts

Titles:
WCWF Heavyweight Champion- Ron "The Truth" Killings
WCWF West Coast Champion- Ice Cube
WCWF Light Heavyweight Champion- Jason Cro$$
WCWF Tag Team Champions- Latin American Xchange
WCWF Womens Champion- Maryse

Confirmed matches for the very first WCWF Show.

WCWF Tag Team Champions LAX vs Beer Money Inc in a non title tag team match
Colt Cabana vs Terry Gordy Jr.
Jason Cro$$ vs Consequences Creed for the WCWF Light Heavyweight Championship
WCWF Heavyweight Champion Ron "The Truth" Killings & HCW Television Champion "The Phenominal" A.J. Styles vs Nigel McGuiness & Abyss

HCW Afterburn- Episode #1

Fireworks go off as Tony Shiavonne & "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair welcome us to the first edition of WCWF live in Compton, California.

WCWF Owner/HCW Superstar "Da Xtreme Gangsta" James Baker is in the ring.

James Baker- Yo what it do my peeps from my hometown Compton, California & welcome to the very first edition of WCWF. Now this company is all about our future stars in professional wrestling like myself to get a chance to shine & also help develop the skills that they aren't so great at. Tonight we have an exciting show as our main event features our WCWF Heavyweight Champion Ron "The Truth" Killings teams up with HCW's Television Champion "The Phenominal" A.J. Styles to take on the team of Nigel McGuiness & Abyss. We also have Matt Cro$$ to defend his WCWF Light Heavyweight Championship against Consequences Creed. Thank you all & enjoy the show.

We then cut to the backstage area where Hulk Hogan is interviewing WCWF Heavyweight Champion Ron "The Truth" Killings.

Hulk Hogan- All my Hulkamaniacs. I am Hulk Hogan & standing by me is the WCWF Heavyweight Champion Ron "The Truth" Killings. So tell me brother what is it like to be a champion.

Ron Killings- Well Hulksta this is my 3rd time holding a promotions top championship as I am a 2 time NWA Champion. I team up with my fellow TNA alumnus in A.J Styles to face another fellow TNA alumnus in Abyss & Nigel McGuiness. Now those two *****s are very tough but "The Suntan Superman" can take them cause that's the truth, the whole truth & nothin but

Crowd- THE TRUTH

Ron Killings- THE WHAT

Crowd- THE TRUTH

Ron Killings then walks away as the cameras go to the ring where Justin Roberts announces the first matchup of the night.

Justin Roberts- This bout is scheduled for 1 fall. Introducing to the ring first at a combined weight of 490 pounds. They are the WCWF Tag Team Champions Homicide & Hernandez they are the Latin American Xchange.

Hardcore by Filthee & Brickman Raw hits as LAX walks down to the ring.

Justin Roberts- Introducing their opponents at a combined weight of 480 pounds. James Storm & Robert Roode they are Beer Money Inc.

No More Fears by Dale Oliver hits as Beer Money Inc comes down to the ring.

Match 1: WCWF Tag Team Champions LAX vs Beer Money Inc. Homicide & Robert Roode start the match off for their teams as the match gets underway. Homicide uses an arial type of offense to take down Storm & get the early advantage for his team. Storm then comes back & uses his brawling style to take down Homicide & get the advantage for his team. Storm then tags in Robert Roode. Roode then goes to work on Homicide by hitting him with a scoop alam. Roode then whips Homicide into his corner. Beer Money Inc then work over Homicide by using a mixture of dirty tactics, double team moves & tagging in & out to keep eachother fresh. Roode then switches to a technical style of wrestling as he locks Homicide in a headlock. Homicide gets the ropes as Roode is forced to break the hold. Homicide then tags in Hernandez. Hernandez then uses his power game to take down Roode. Homicide then sends Storm out of the ring. Both Hernandez & Homicide then dive over the ropes & onto their opponents with the crowd going ape shit for them. Hernandez then beats on Roode for a while then decides to bring him back into the ring. Both men are now in the ring & start throwing punches at eachother with Hernandez getting the better of Roode. Roode then catches Hernandez with a low blow & tags in James Storm. Storm then hits The Last Call Superkick on Hernandez while Roode knocks Homicide off of the ring apron.

1...2...3. Your winners of the match Beer Money Inc.

Cameras then go to the back where interviewer "Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner is standing by with WCWF Light Heavyweight Champion Jason Cro$$.

Scott Steiner- Freaks, redneck bastards & ******s all over the world. I am "Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner & I am interviewing this little midget who is dressed up like a gangster.

Jason Cro$$- You want me to demolish your old crippled ass Steiner. Tonight I will beat that Apollo Creed wannabe & I will still be the WCWF Light Heavyweight Champion.

Cameras then go back to the ring where Justin Roberts announces the second match of the night.

Justin Roberts- This match is scheduled for 1 fall. Introducing first from Chicago, Illinois weighing in a t 233 pounds Colt Cabana.

Copacabana by Barry Manilow hits as Colt Cabana comes down to the ring with the crowd really behind him.

Justin Roberts- And introcucing his opponent from Chattanooga, Tennessee weighing in at 215 pounds "The Rockstar" Terry Gordy Jr.

Crawling by Linkin Park hits as Terry Gordy Jr does a rockstar like entrance to the ring.

Match 2: Colt Cabana vs "The Rockstar" Terry Gordy Jr. Colt Cabana & Terry Gordy Jr lock up in the middle of the ring as the matchup gets underway. Cabana gets the early advantage by using arial moves to take down Gordy Jr. Gordy Jr then comes back & uses his own arial moves to take down Cabana. Gordy Jr then switches to a technical style of offense as he locks Cabana in a sleeper hold. Cabana gets out of it & hits Gordy Jr with a dropkick. Cabansa then goes to a technical style of his own & locks Gordy Jr in a single legged Boston Crab. Gordy Jr then gets the ropes as Cabana has to break the hold. Gordy Jr then hits Cabana with the low blow as the fans aren't too happy with Gordy Jr but Gordy Jr really doesn't give a shit what the fans think. Gordy Jr then stomps on Cabana & then taunts the fans. Gordy Jr then locks the Texas Cloverleaf on Cabana. Cabana then reverses the move & knocks Gordy Jr on his ass. Canana then hits Gordy Jr with a series of suplexes & the crowd is on their feet. Cabana then tries to hit Gordy Jr with the Colt 45 but Gordy Jr reverses it. Gordy Jr then grabs Cabana's tights as he does a pin attempt.

1...2...3. Your winner of the match "The Rockstar" Terry Gordy Jr.

We then go to a short break as Terry Gordy Jr celebrates his victory.

Cameras then go back to the ring where Justin Roberts announces the third match of the night-

Justin Roberts- This match is scheduled for 1 fall & it is for the WCWF Light Heavyweight Championship. Introducing to the ring first from Macon, Georgia weighing in at 195 pounds he is the WCWF Light Heavyweight Champion Jason Cro$$

Talkin Ain't Walkin by Lil Wyte hits as Jason Cro$$ walks down to the ring.

Justin Roberts- Introducing the challenger from Marietta, Georgia weighing in at 202 pounds Consequences Creed.

Consequences Creed's TNA Theme Song plays as Consequences Creed walks down to the ring.

Match 3: WCWF Light Heavyweight Championship. Jason Cro$$ (c) vs Consequences Creed. Jason Cro$$ & Consequences Creed lock up in the middle of the ring as the matchup gets underway. Creed gets the early advantage by using an arial style of attack to take down Cro$$. Creed then hits Cro$$ with a series of kicks to keep him down on the mat. Creed then tries to his Cro$$ with a neckbreaker but Cro$$ counters it into a tornado DDT. Cro$$ then switches to a technical style by locking Creed in a headlock.Creed then powers out & tries to his Cro$$ with a TKO but Cro$$ reverses it into a crucifix headscissors. Cro$$ then gets Creed up & hits him with the Inverted Facebuster. Cro$$ then goes to the top rope & hits Creed with the Crossfire(shooting star leg drop).

1...2...3. Your winner & still WCWF Light Heavyweight Champion Jason Cro$$.

Jason Cro$$ celebrates his title win as we go to a short break.

We then go back to the ring.

Hail Mary by 2Pac hits as WCWF Owner "Da Xtreme Gangsta" James Baker joins Tony Shiavonne & Ric Flair on the commentary team for this match.

Justin Roberts- This tag team match is scheduled for 1 fall. Introducing team number 1 first from Charlotte, North Carolina weighing in at 228 pounds he is the WCWF Heavyweight Champion "The Suntan Superman" Ron "The Truth" Killings.

What's Up by Ron Killings hits as Ron Killings performs a live version of it while going to the ring.

Justin Roberts- And introducing his tag team partner representing HCW Pistol Pistol from Gainesville, Georgia weighing in at 218 pounds he is the HCW World Television Champion "The Phenominal" A.J. Styles.

I Am(Heel Remix) by Dale Oliver hits as A.J. Styles walks down to the ring.

Justin Roberts- Introducing their opponents first from London, England weighing in at 220 pounds Nigel McGuinness.

I Fought The Law by The Clash hits as Nigel McGuinness walks down to the ring.

Justin Roberts- And introducing his tag team partner he stands 6'8 inches tall & he weighs in at 350 pounds "The Monster" Abyss.

Down In The Catacombs by Dale Oliver hits as Abyss walks down to the ring.

Main Event Match: WCWF Heavyweight Champion Ron "The Truth" Killings & HCW World Television Champion "The Phenominal" A.J. Styles vs Nigel McGuinness & Abyss. Ron Killings & Nigel McGuinness start the match off for thier teams as the matchup gets underway. McGuinness uses a technical style of offense to take down Killings. Killings then comes back & uses arial moves to take down McGuinness. Killings then tags in his partner "The Phenominal" A.J. Styles. Styles then utilizes his speed to keep his team the advantage in this match. Styles tries to hit McGuinness with a suplex but McGuinness kicks Styles straight in the nuts. McGuinness then whips Styles over to his corner. McGuinness & Abyss then work over Styles by using a combination of dirty tactics, double team moves & tagging eachother in & out to keep eachother fresh. Abyss then gets tagged into the match & starts to utilize his power game to take the advantage of Styles. Styles then mounts a comeback & uses a combination of arial moves & kicks to take down Abyss. Styles then tags in Killings as Abyss tags in McGuinness. Killings is on fire as he hits a series of impactful moves on McGuinness as the crowd is on their feet. Killings then hits a dragon suplex for a near fall. Killings then goes to the top rope & attempts to hit McGuinness with The Hangtime(450 Splash) but misses. McGuinness then suddenly hits Killings with the Jawbreaker Lariat.

1...2...3. Your winners of the match Nigel McGuinness & Abyss.

Nigel McGuinness & Abyss celebrate their victory as WCWF Afterburn ends.

Confirmed matches for this weeks version of WCWF Afterburn
Latin American Xchange (c) vs Beer Money Inc for the WCWF Tag Team Championship

Ice Cube (c) vs Shelton Benjamin for the WCWF West Coast Championship

Maryse (c) vs HCW Womens Champion Melina for the WCWF Womens Championship

Jason Cro$$ (c) vs "The American Dragon" Bryan Danielson for the WCWF Light Heavyweight Championship

Ron "The Truth" Killings (c) vs Nigel McGuinness for the WCWF Heavyweight Championship

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back