World Championship Wrestling : Monday night Nitro!

Jonno

Occasional Pre-Show
Backstory:After nearly a decade of being out of buisness, WCW is back and under the control of Easy E once again. With the economy in the shape it is and with WWE stock going down fast, Vince McMahon decides in a surprising move to sell the WCW name to a bunch of unknown investors, however he keeps exclusive rights to all the old WCW footage. What he doesn't know is these investors go on to hire both Eric Bischoff and Paul Heyman and they are planning to kick start to Monday Night Wars once again. (not the most realistic scenario, but it will do)

Roster: F = Babyface H = Heel
Sting (F)
Booker T (F)
Matt Morgan (H)
Rob Van Dam (F)
Chris Jericho (H)
Robert Roode (H)
Ron Killings (F)
Kevin Nash (F)
Elijah Burke (H)
Brent Albright (F)
Jake Hager (H) (Jack Swagger)
Brian Kendrick (H)
Kaz (F)
Chuck Palumbo (H)
Sean O' Haire (H)
Mark Jindrak (H)
Brother Ray (F)
Brother Devon (F)
Brother Runt (F)
Mark Briscoe (H)
Jay Briscoe (H)
Shannon Moore (F)
Greg Helms (F)
Paul Birchill (H)
Jerry Lynn (F)
Paul London (F)
Johnny Devine (H)
Petey Williams (F)
Colt Cabana (F)
Jamie Knoble (H)
Ken Dykstra (H)
Kid Kash (F)
Super Crazy (F)
Psicosis (H)
Puma (H)
Jimmy Rave (F)

Tag Teams/Factions:
The Briscoe Brothers
3 Count (Moore & Helms)
Team 3D (D-von, Ray and Runt)
The Elite (Palumbo, O'Haire and Jindrak)
Crazy Kash (Super Crazy & Kid Kash)

Women Wrestlers:
Christy Hemme (H)
Victoria (H)
Alexis Laree (F)
Layla El (F)
Gail Kim (F)

Commentators/Interviewers:
Tony Schiavone, Mike Tenay and Al Snow

Pamala Paulshock
Sharmell
Scott Hudson
Mean Gene Okerlund

Champions:
World Heavyweight Champion - Chris Jericho
United States Champion - Kaz
World Tag Team Champions - 3 Count (Moore and Helms)
Cruiserweight Champion - Jamie Knoble

WCW presents Monday night Nitro!
*The pyros explode and the crowd are on their feet as Monday night Nitro returns to live telelvision after nearly a decade. Tony Schiavone, Mike Tenay and Al Snow all welcome us and discuss how this came to be. They are suddenly cut off by Eric Bischoff, walking out to the ring with a microphone in his hand. The crowd pops big for Bischoff, who climbs into the ring*

Eric Bischoff:Do you people want to see some wrestling? I SAID DO YOU WANT TO SEE SOME WRESTLING?! Well lucky for you that you are at a WCW show. You are at MONDAY NIGHT NITRO! MY SHOW! And-

*Eric is suddenly cut off by Chris Jericho. He is dressed in a suit and slowly walks down to the ring with the World title over his shoulder*

Jericho:Your show? I'm sorry, did you just say this is your show? No, no, no Eric, you've got it all wrong. You see, this is MONDAY NIGHT JERICHO! I hold this championship, and that means I am in charge around here. You are but a puppet and I am the puppet master. You do as I say, Bischoff, and in return I can guarentee you that these dim witted, lying, hypocrites called the WCW fanbase will turn up every single week to watch their Saviour!

Bischoff:You know what Chris? You are so wrong on so many levels I don't know where to begin....oh wait a minute.....yes I do. Tonight, right here in this ring, it will be Chris Jericho going one on one with....."Big Sexy" Kevin Nash! And it gets better Chris, because in tonights main event, we will see a Fatal Fourway match to determine who will face you for the World title at Slamboree! It will be Booker T vs Rob Van Dam vs Robert Roode vs........STING! Have a good night Chris!

*Both men leave the ring as we go to commercials, and when we return the first match is about to begin*

Match 1:Brent Albright vs Brian Kendrick
Kendrick is out to the ring first, strutting around in his white leather jacket. Albright is out next and looks ready for buisness. Both men stare each other down from either side of the ring, but as soon as the bell rings Brian Kendrick jumps through the ropes and to the outside. He dances around a little bit before rolling back in, but as soon as Albright moves toward him he rolls back out. Kendrick has a cocky grin across his face that gets kicked off as Brent Albright smashes into him feet first with a baseball slide. Albright rolls Kendrick into the ring and goes for a cover. One...Two...kickout. Albright picks Kendrick up and whips him into corner, charging at him with a feirce clothesline. Kendrick is dazed as he staggers around and Albright nails a hard snap suplex. Again he goes for the cover and again he only gets two. Albright bounces off the ropes and goes to drop the knee across Kendricks face, but Brian manages to avoid it by rolling away. He uses the ropes to get to his feet and nails a low dropkick to Albrights knee, whos leg gives out instantly. Kendrick drops a few quick elbows onto Brent before climbing to the second turnbuckle and landing a leg drop across Albrights head. Kendrick with the lateral press, one...two..kickout by Brent Albright. Kendrick waits in the corner for Albright to get to his feet and then rushes at him, attempting a superkick, which Brent catches. He pushes Kendrick back into the corner, and as Kendrick comes rushing out at him again Albright catches him with a big overhead belly to belly suplex! Kendrick lands hard and rolls out of the ring. Brent follows him out and gets him to his feet, but with the referee's line of sight blocked Kendrick blatently kicks Albright in the balls! Kendrick rolls Albright in and manages to hit Sliced Bread #2 for the 3 count.
Your winner by pinfall.....Brian Kendrick!

*Kendrick celebrates in the ring, but it cut short as Albright gets back to his feet starts attacking Kendrick. Brent locks in the Fujiyara Armbar and Kendrick screams with pain, tapping out. Brent Albright lets go and walks to the back*

Tony Schiavone:Brian Kendrick steals the win using dirty tactics, I can't say that I'm surprised.

Mike Tenay:But here in WCW justice is swift and Kendrick pays the price for screwing Brent Albright. That Fujiyara Armbar looks like torture.

Al Snow:It is torture Tenay, but if you ask me, Brent Albright is a sore loser. Win by any means, that what you gotta do out there. He lost this battle, but something tells me the war is just getting started.

Tony Schiavone:Coming up next we have a big eight man tag team contest as featuring the WCW Tag Team Champions. Stay tuned

Match 2: 3 Count, Paul London and Colt Cabana vs The Briscoe Brothers, Ken Dykstra & Johnny Devine
The heels come out first with The Briscoe Brothers leading the way, follwed by 3 Count with the Tag Team titles around their waists, London and Cabana. The bell rings and it looks like Greg Helms and Mark Briscoe will start. Both men lock up in the middle of the ring with Mark Briscoe snapping a side headlock onto Helms. He wrenches at Helms neck before throwing him into the ropes and going for a back body drop, which Helms leap frogs over, bounces off the ropes and nails a mule kick across Briscoes back. Mark Briscoe gets to his feet and gets caught with an arm drag, follwed by another arm drag and then another. Mark looks dizzy as Helms lines him up and hits a big dropkick. Helms makes a tag to Shannon Moore who goes straight to the top turnbuckle and leaps off, nailing Mark Briscoe with a senton bomb! Moore covers Briscoes, one...two...save made by Jay Briscoes who kicks Moore in the head. Mark manages to crawl over and tags in Ken Dyksrta, who jumps over the top rope and starts circling Moore. As Moore gets to his feet Dykstra gives him a kick to the guts followed by a short arm clothseline. With Moore down Dykstra locks in a fairly sloppy boston crab, but Moore gets to the ropes. Dyksrta starts stomping on Moore and then comes off the ropes with a big knee drop to Shannon's head. Dykstra turns his back on Moore to taunt at the crowd, which gives Shannon Moore time to make a tag to Paul London. Dykstra turns around and is hit with a Dropsault! As Dyksrta gets to his feet he is hit with an arm drag followed by a hurricanrana. London hooks the leg, one..two..kickout on two by Dykstra. London gets Ken to his feet and the two start trading blows back and forth. London ducks Dykstras punch and hits a spinning heel kick, sending Ken Dykstra flying backwards into his own corner where Jay Briscoe tags himself in. Both Jay and Mark charge at London and take him down with a double larriet. They both stomp away on London, and then Dykstra joins then. This prompts Helms and Moore and Cabana to rush into the ring and the whole lot of them start brawling. The ref can barely control them as they all trade punches. Dykstra runs at London, who ducks and pulls down the rope sending him flying to the outside. He is followed by the Briscoe Brothers who are dropkicked to the outside by 3 Count. Helms, Moore and London give each other a nod of approval before all three bounce off the ropes and leap over the top rope to the outside! Helms lands on Jay, Moore on Mark and London on Dykstra. As the three men get to their feet however they are all hit with a flying crossbody from the top rope by Johnny Devine! The crowd chant "HOLY SHIT!" as Devine gets to his feet he is met by Colt Cabana, but Johnny ducks an elbow from Cabana and nails him with a superkick to the jaw. He drags up the legal man, Jay Briscoe and rolls him into the ring and the ref counts to ten.
Your winners by cont out......Johnny Devine, Ken Dykstra and The Briscoe Brothers!

Al Snow:You gotta tip your hat to Johnny Devine there guys, picking up the slack and the win for his team.

Tony Schiavone:That was nothing short of total carnage! But your right Al, Johnny Devine hung back and waited for the right time to strike.

Mike Tenay:What amazing action we just saw, but it only gets bigger. Coming up next we have the United States championship on the line!

*After hearing a few promos from RVD, Booker T and Robert Roode the cameras go back to the ring*

Match 3: US Championship match - Jake Hager vs Kaz (c)
Hager and Kaz start off by cirlcing around one another before locking up, with Jake Hager getting the advantage. Hager pushes Kaz back into the corner and starts hitting him with knee lifts to the guts. Hager goes from the knees to knife edge chops across Kaz's chest and finishes up by slapping Kaz right across the face! Hager has a grin from ear to ear, but the slap seems to fire Kaz up who comes fighting out of the corner with rights and lefts. Kaz bounces off the ropes and hits a larriet across Hagers chest, but Hager doesn't drop. He stumbles backwards and Kaz again bounces off the ropes and hits another larriet, but again Hager doesn't drop. The third time Kaz bounces off the ropes Hager charges forward with a larriet of his own which Kaz ducks, and springboarding off the second rope he takes Hager down with a spinning back elbow! Kaz steps through the ropes and onto the ring apron and slingshots back into the ring with a leg drop across Hager. Kaz hooks the leg, one..two..kickout. Kaz climbs to the top rope, but Hager springs back to life and meets him up there. The two trade punches, but its Hager who gets the upper hand and hits an overhead belly to belly suplex from the rope rope. Kaz is sent flying across to the other side of the ring, and Jake drags him into the center and goes for the pin, one..two..kickout by Kaz. Jake pulls Kaz up by the head and looks like he is going to go for the Gutwrench Powerbomb, but Kaz manages to slide down from Hagers shoulder and hits Hager with a jumping neckbreaker! Kaz again goes for a pin and again only gets a two count. Kaz uses the turnbuckles to get to his feet, and rests in the corner with his back to Hager. From out of no where Elijah Burke rushes into the ring and charges at Kaz, leaping over Hager and drives both his knees into Kaz's back. Kaz screams in pain and surprise and drops to the mat. The ref calls for the bell as Elijah grins and taunts at the crowd. Hager gets to his feet and pushes Burke. The two exchange words and Hager turns to walk away, then suddenly kicks Burke in the ribs and hits a big Gutwrech Powerbomb!
Your winner by disqualification.....and still United States champion...KAZ!

*The cameras go to the back where we see Chuck Palumbo, Mark Jindrak, Sean O'Haire and Matt Morgan all sitting around a table. They say that its now their time to shine in WCW and that nothing can stop them now. Its then then we hear a knock at the door and they look surprised to see Brother Runt come walking in. Runt says he is sorry to interupt, but he and Jindrak have a date in the ring. Jindrak and the rest laugh at Runt and Morgan pushes him backwards out of the door. They stand up, still laughing, and then from behind Runt rushes back in the door and pushes Morgan into Jindrak, who both fall onto the floor. Palumbo goes to grab Runt, but he gets kicked in the groin. O'Haire screams that noone messes with Elite and that Runt is a dead man walking*

Match 4: Mark Jindrak vs Brother Runt
Runt walks out first, but before he even leaves the top of the stage he is ambushed by The Elite. The men kick and punch Runt and roll him down the entrance ramp. Morgan lifts him up above his head and throws him into the ring. Palumbo and Jindrak pull out tables from under the ring while O'Haire hits Runt with the Widowmaker! While the tables are being set up Morgan grabs Runt and nails a Hellavator. Jindrak lifts Runt to his feet and slaps him right across the face, and Runt drops to the mat out cold. Palumbo points at the tables and its then that the crowd go crazy as Brother Ray and Brother D-von make the save. They rush into the ring holding steel chairs and D-Von nails Morgan as Ray takes out Palumbo! Ray then hits Jindrak with the chair in the guts and he and D-von give a 3D to Jindrak through the table! O'Haire attacks D-von from behind, but he too takes a chair to the guts followed by a double team powerbomb through the other table! Ray and D-von help up Runt and D-von carries him out over his shoulder.
No Contest

Al Snow: Did you see that? Team 3D just barely saved their little half brother!

Tony Schiavone:God knows what those four men had planned, but thank god for Brother Ray and Brother D-von is all I can say.

Mike Tenay:What an absolute disgrace! These men call themselves The Elite? They're an embarressment to all of World Championship Wrestling!

Al Snow:Maybe so Tenay...but they put butts in seats.

*Next we have Kevin Nash out walk out to the ring to the tune of his Wolfpac theme*

Nash:I've seen alot of things in my years in this buisness and I'm smart enough to know that in the world of sports entertainment anything is possible. But I never thought, not in a million years, that I would once again be standing in a WCW ring and back home on Monday night Nitro! Now I know that my time competeing in the ring is slowly drawing to a close, its just a simple fact. I'm not the strapping young man I was when I arrived here for the first time way back in 1996, but I'm not done yet. That is why Eric Bischoff has agreed that should I defeat Chris Jericho here tonight, then I will get a rematch next week for the title! So Jericho, you whining little barstard, get your ass out here and lets do this thing!

Match 5: Kevin Nash vs Chris Jericho
Jericho makes his way out to the ring holding the World title. The bell rings and the two men stare each other down. Jericho is first to attack, hitting Nash with an elbow followed by a few lefts and rights, but Nash stops Jerichos punches with a knee to the stomach. He follows up with some right hands of his own to Jericho, who stumbles back into the rope. Nash whips him to the other side of the ring and as Jericho bounces back he gets caught with a big boot to the face. Nash then drops a big leg across Jerichos face, followed by a series of elbow drops. Nash hooks Jerichos leg, one..kickout at one by Jericho. Nash pulls up Jericho and scoops slams him back down before hitting another leg drop. As Nash gets back up Jericho rolls to the outside of the ring to catch his breath. Big Sexy is quick to follow and starts hitting him again with big right hands. Nash goes for an Irish whip into the ring post, but Jericho reverses and sends Nash flying head first into the post! Jericho follows up with a series of stomps and kicks to Nash's back, stopping to roll in and then back out to re-start to referees count. Jericho raises Nash to his feet and irish whips him into the announce desk. Jericho charges at Nash attempting a larriet, but Nash reveres it into a back body drop, sending Y2J flying into Al Snow and Mike Tenay! Nash climbs into the ring and is leaning the corner as the ref counts. Jericho makes it back in at the count of 8, and Nash immeadiately goes back onto the attack. He hits Jericho with a big sidewalk slam and goes for the cover, again only getting two. Nash stands up, takes his shoulder straps off and gives the crowd the Wolfpac hand sign, signaling its Jackknife time. He starts raising Y2J, but is then suddenly struck with a blatent low blow! Nash drops and Jericho rolls out of the ring and grabs his World title and quickly leaves the ring area.
Your winner as a result of a disqualifaction......KEVIN NASH!

Tony Schiavone:Nash has done! He's done it! He gets a title shot next week!

Al Snow:But he didn't Chris Jericho, Jericho got disqualified!

Mike Tenay:Exactly Al, which means that he loses and Nash gets his title match right here on Nitro next week!

Tony Schiavone:What an exciting night we have had so far, and there is still more to come!

Match 6:Tag Team match - WCW Cruiserweight champion Jamie Knoble & Psicosis with Christy Hemme vs Crazy Kash (Super Crazy & Kid kash) with Alexis Laree
This one starts off with some very quick chain wrestling from Knoble and Kash. Knoble locks Kash in a dragon sleeper, but Kas doesn't tap and manages to get to his feet and break free of the hold. Kash goes for a hurricanranna but Knoble reverses into a sit out powerbomb! One...two....kickout by Kid kash. Knoble tags in Psicosis who whips Kash to the ropes and hits him with a dropkick. With kash down he goes up to the top turnbuckle and leaps off with a big leg drop, but kash moves! Psicosis lands hard on his ass and rolls around, selling the pain very well. Psicosis makes it to his feet just as Super Crazy gets tagged in, and he certainly lives up to his name by hitting an assortment of arm drags, dropkicks and larriets. Crazy lands a standing moonsault on Psicosis, but Knoble breaks up the count at two. Crazy runs against the ropes but gets tripped up by Hemme on the outside. He turns his back to shout at her and this gives Psicosis the chance at attack. He grabs Super Crazy around the waits and hits a German suplex with a bridge, but Crazy kicks out on two. Alexis walks over to Hemme and the two start pushing each other and talking smack. The referee has his attention on the ladies (who wouldn't!) which allows Knoble to run in and hit Super Crazy with a Tiger Driver. As Knoble gets up he is taken out from Kid kash who gives him a top rope hurricanranna! Psicosis now goes up top and lands a big moonsault on Super Crazy for the one...two...three!
Your winners.....Psicosis & WCW Cruiserweight champion Jamie Knoble!

Tony Schiavone: Fast paced tag team action there fans, and that is what WCW is all about!

Al Snow: Yeah yeah, I want to see more of Hemme and Laree going it!

Mike Tenay: Perhaps next week Al, because up next we have our Fatal Fourway main event. The winner goes on to face the champ at Slamboree!

*Next we go backstage we see have a shoot style interview with Ron Killings. Killings says that he has lived a hard life but that it only helped him to become a hard man. He will be in action next week*

Main Event: Robert Roode vs Booker T vs RVD vs Sting - Winner gets a shot at the World title at Slamboree
RVD, Roode and Booker are all in the ring waiting for the Sting to arrive to start the match, when Robert Roode attacks Booker T from behind. He stomps and kicks at Bookers spine, but is stopped by several right hands follwed by a jump spinning back kick from RVD which sends him spilling to the outside. RVD holds out his hand to Booker to help him up, but Booker responds with an uppercut on Van Dam which sends him backwards. Booker runs out and lands a running back elbow onto RVDs jaw and follows it up with a quick pinfall attempt, but the ref won't count. The ref says until Sting gets here he can't start the match. Booker looks frustrated and as he turns around RVD catches him with a spinning heel kick. Robert Roode slides back in chop blocks RVD. He starts stomping on his knee and then locks in a single leg crab. Roode leans back, applying the pressure to RVD, but Booker comes off the ropes and takes out Roode with a jumping heel kick. Just then the lights go out and "Seek and Destroy" starts playing. When the lights come back on Sting is in the middle of the ring just behind Booker. Booker spins around and smiles as he and Sting stare each other down. Roode gets back to his feet and runs at Booker, but Sting pushes Booker away and Roode stops dead in his tracks when he see's Sting. He has a look of panic on his face, but he still tries to duke it out with him. Roodes punches seem to not affect Sting, who responds by beating his chest and screaming at Roode. From behind Booker goes for a standing side kick, but Sting seems to anticipate it and ducks just in time for it to connect on Roode! RVD is back up and hits rolling thunder on Robert Roode, but doesn't go for a pin. Instead he and Sting start trading blows, punch for punch style. RVD whips Sting into the corner and hits two shoulder charges, followed by and stand backflip, but Sting then jumps out of the way of the third shoulder charge which sends RVD crashing into the ring post. Meanwhile, Booker T hits Roode with a few standing knees, followed by a scoop slam and then another knee drop to Roodes head. He goes for the cover but its broken up by Sting. Sting chops Booker as hard as he can in the chest, sending Booker backwards into the corner. Sting stands on the second turnbuckle and starts landing punches on Booker, but from behind Robert Roode clubs Sting on the back and then pushes him head first over the top turnbuckle and onto the outside! Booker gives Roode a big kick to the mid section then lifts him up and slams him down with the Book-End! He covers Roode, but at the count of two RVD comes crashing down on top of Booker with a 5 star frog splash! Roode is completely squashed as RVD rolls on top of him. One...two...three!
Your winner and the man who will get a World Title match at Slamboree...Rob Van Dam!

Tony Schiavone: Oh my, what a match that was! I'm on the edge of my seat!

Al Snow: I'm not even on my seat Tony! I'm sitting above my seat!

Mike Tenay: RVD goes on to Slamboree, but who will he be facing? Will it be Chris Jericho or Kevin Nash? Find out next week, right here on Monday night Nitro!

Well thats the first show. This my first time doing this, so critics are welcomed. Be kind.

Very interesting. The roster is interesting as you have some old stars mixed in with todays stars & your matches are written perfectly. I hope you keep on doing this as I can't wait to read more of this. Great work.

Good Job. I like the roster because it's different. I actually thought you were just going to use the same Roster WCW basically had but i was proven wrong and really liked how you mixed the talent from today and then.

Keep up the Good Job, and if you know your stuff it can only get better.

Thanks for the compliments. I was going for a kind of balance of ex-WCW talent with younger stars, but I didn't want to use too many WWE guys. I also got a few of my favs in there from ROH like Cabana, Lynn and the Briscoes. Not to mention I raided the hell out of TNA.

I got a second Nitro coming soon.

WCW presents MONDAY NIGHT NITRO!

*The opening video plays and the pyros explode as the second edition of Monday night Nitro kicks off. Right away we hear Eric Bischoff's music playing and he walks out to a big response from the crowd, stopping at the top of the stage*

Easy E: Well well well! What a night of Nitro we have tonight! You wanna talk about big main events? How about Kevin Nash verses Chris Jericho for the World Heavyweight Championship! And just because Jericho seems to have a blatent disreguard for the rules.....I'm making this a NO DISQUALIFACTION MATCH! And no count outs for that matter either. And whoever walks out of here tonight as champion, will go on to Slamboree to meet Rob Van Dam!
And speaking of Slamboree, tonights opening match will be to determine who will face the Cruiserweight champion at WCWs first pay per view since 2001! We will see an 8 man Cruiserweight batte royal, and we will se it right now. ENJOY!

*Bischoff walks to the back and right as he does the Cruiserweights start coming out to the ring. Jamie Knoble comes out last carrying a bar stool which he places at top of the entrance ramp and sits down on, getting a good view of the match*

Match 1 - Battle Royal: Jimmy Rave vs Puma vs Super Crazy vs Kid Kash vs Psicosis vs Petey Williams vs Paul London vs Brian Kendrick
Super Crazy and Psicosis are the first men to start fighting after the ring bell, wildly throwing punches at one another. Puma rushes at Jimmy Rave the the two of them start brawling. Kendrick is standing back in the corner and looking very nervous as London and Kash and Williams all stare him down. He drops to the mat and rolls onto the outside of the ring. Petey Williams uses this time to attack Kash and London, giving both a kick to the mid-section and trying to throw London over the ropes, but he manages to hold on long enough for Kid Kash to German suplex Williams. Psicosis and Super Crazy are still brawling around the ring, with Crazy finally getting the upper hand and hitting a DDT. Crazy lands a standing moonsault on Psicosis, but as he gets to his feet he is met by a stiff kick followed by a brain buster from Puma! Puma gets up, making a cut throat gesture, and is then dropkicked from behind by Jimmy Rave, sending him over the top rope and eliminating him from the match!
Puma eliminated
The match continues with Kid Kash and Paul London teaming up against Petey Williams. Kash whips Williams into the rope, leap frogs him, and Willaims runs straight into a Dropsault by London! Meanwhile, on the outside of the ring, Brian Kendrick is ducking behind the ring apron, trying to remain hidden.
Jimmy Rave and Psicosis and trading punches in the corner when Super Crazy rushes over starts throwing wild punches again at Psicosis. Rave moves back and watches them brawl like madmen, and as he turns around is met by an Ensuguri from Kash! Kash watches Crazy and Psicosis brawl for a moment before running up from behind them and pushing BOTH over the top rope!
Psicosis and Super Crazy eliminated
Kash's celebration is cut short by Jimmy Rave who executes a perfect spinning heel kick, taking Kash down to the mat. Jimmy Rave feels brave and climbs to the top rope, but Kid Kash gets to his feet as Rave is only half way up. Kash jumps up to the second turnbuckle and starts landing punches on Rave's head before grabbing a handfull of Jimmy Raves hair and jumping out to the side. Rave lands on the ring apron, holding on with one hand on the top rope. Kash, using the second turnbuckle as a springboard, dropkicks Jimmy Rave who drops to the outside!
Jimmy Rave eliminated
Its now down to Williams, London, Kash and Kendrick. London and Williams are tading punches, with "Canadian Muscle" fairing alot better than London. Kendrick is still on the outside of the ring, a big cocky grin on his face as he is on all fours and avoiding any referees. Williams gives London a hard Russian leg sweep before turning his attention to Kid Kash. Williams Irish whips Kash into the corner and starts trying to lift him up over the top turnbuckle to eliminate him. Meanwhile, Paul London, while getting to his feet, notices Kendrick on his hands and knees on the outside of the ring! London is shouting at the refs and at Kendrick. Brian gets to his feet, holding his hands to his back and saying he needs a short time out. London is suddenly struck from behind by Williams, who starts trying to muscle London over the top rope. London goes over the top rope, but finds his footing on the ring apron and manages to hang on there while Williams gets hit from behind by Kid Kash with a reverse DDT. Kendrick see a time to strike and pulls both of Paul Londons legs out from under him, smashing his head on the ring apron and landing hard on the outside.
Paul London eliminated
Kendrick jumps up on the apron with a big grin on his face and goes to jump over the top rope to get into the ring, but Kid Kash and Petey Williams catches Kendrick in the air and the both of them toss him back over the ropes and to the outside.
Brian kendrick eliminated
Its down to just Petey Williams and Kid Kash. Williams is in control of the match, hitting Kash with a sitout wheelbarrow facebuster! Petey Williams signals its time for the Canadian Destroyer and lifts up Kash, but Kid Kash reverses and back body drops Petey Williams over the top rope to win the match!
Petey Williams eliminated
Your winner and no.1 Contender to Jamie Knoble's Cruiserweight championship.....KID KASH!

*After the match, with Kid Kash celebrating in the ring, Jamie Knoble walks down holding his title. He gets in the ring puts out his hand to Kash, who goes to shake it but is hit with a cheap shot by Knoble to the guts. Jamie smashes Kid in the face with his title, creating massive heat from the crowd, and then executes a perfect tombstone piledriver on Kash! *

*Next the cameras go backstage where Scott Hudson interviews Colt Cabana who challenges Johnny Devine to a match later on tonight*

*After a commercial we go to Eric Bischoff's private office and the crowd pops big time for RVD who is dressed in street clothes and sitting across from Bischoff*

Bischoff: Thank you for coming Rob, and good work last week winning the fatal fourway.

RVD: Thanks for giving me the oppertunity dude. I look forward to becoming the WCW Heavyweight Champion of the World.

Bischoff: I bet you do Rob, I bet you do. Which is kind of why I asked you to come here. As you know tonight, Nash and Jericho will be going at it in a no DQ match for the title. And seeing as how you face the winner in two weeks at Slamboree, I thought to myself, who better than Mr. Monday night to wear the black and white stripes and be the special guest referee! What do you say?

RVD: Cool man, really cool.And you know I'll call it right down the middle.

*RVD shakes Eric's hand and he walks out the office. Eric starts shuffling some papers when Chuck Palumbo suddenly bursts in*

Palumbo: Hey Bischoff, we gotta talk.

Bischoff: Go ahead Chuck, I'm all ears.

Palumbo: Myself and rest of The Elite have been talking, and we've decided that we need some revenge on that little twirp Runt. We demand that you make it Brother Runt vs Matt Morgan, right here tonight!

Bischoff: I'd like to Chuck, I really would, but I can't. You see, number 1, I've already booked Matt Morgan in a tag team match here tonight. He will team with Robert Roode and take on the team of Booker T and Sting. And number 2, Runt has already come to me tonight and made a challenge, and he has challenged YOU Chuck Palumbo! I hope that clears things up for you. Good luck.....I think you might need it.

Palumbo: Me? Need luck? No eric, you don't need luck when you're Elite.

*Chuck palumbo storms out the office and we go to ringside*

Tony Schiavone: How about that fans! Brother Runt has challenged The Elites' Chuck Palumbo, a man nearly double his size, to a match later tonight!

Al Snow: Come on Tony, nearly everyone is double Runt's size.

Mike Tenay: Not to mention that RVD will be the special guest referee in tonight main event title match, how could this edition of Monday night Nitro get any bigger?

Match 2: Jerry Lynn vs Ken Dykstra
Jerry Lynn is definately the crowd favourite as this match gets underway. The two lock up and Lynn wrenches the arm of Dykstra and drives his elbow into his shoulder. Jerry again wrenches on Dykstra's arm, and this time he gives Ken a few headbutts to the shoulder which makes him drop to the ground. Lynn goes for an arm bar, but Dkystra rolls out of it and rolls up Lynn for a two count. Both men get back to their feet where Dkystra gives Lynn a few shots to the mid-section before executing a text book suplex, which he follows up with a big knee drop to Lynn's head. Dykstra stomps on Jerry's head a few times before climbing to the top rope. Dykstra takes too long though, and Jerry Lynn climbs to the second turnbuckle and lands a solid elbow on Dkystra before jumping up and giving him a top rope hurricanranna! Lynn makes a pin attempt, one...two....kickout on two by Ken Dykstra. Lynn gets Dkystra to his feet and irish whips him into the corner before following up with a tornado DDT, but only gets a two count again. Jerry again rasies Dykstra to his feet and this time goes for a suplex, but Dkystra blocks the move with his leg and reverses the suplex attempt into a small package pin, but only gets a one count. Jerry Lynn is quick to get to his feet, as is Ken Dkystra. Lynn goes for a dropkick, but Ken uses the ropes to pull himself away from it. As Jerry gets up he his hit with a hard running larriet from Dykstra followed up by an inverted atomic drop. With Lynn down Dykstra takes some time to taunt at the crowd before attempting a figure four leg lock which Lynn manages to reverses by kicking him away. Dykstra goes head first into the second turnbuckle, and when he turns around is hit by a spinning heel kick from Lynn. Lynn gives the crowd his trademark hand symbol before nailing the Cradle piledriver on Dykstra, securing him the victory.
Your winner by pinfall.....JERRY LYNN!

Mike Tenay: A great win there for Jerry Lynn, who mentioned to me earlier in the week that he has his eyes on Kaz's US title.

Al Snow: Oh yeah? Well I guess Jerry will have to join the long line of guys who all want at a shot at the US champion, maybe I'll have a go myself.

Tony Schiavone: Good luck there Al, but coming up next we have Chuck Palumbo of The Elite taking on Brother Runt of Team 3D. Stay tuned!

Match 3: Brother Runt with Team 3D vs Chuck Palumbo with The Elite
Palumbo is out first, with O'Haire and Jindrak following behind him. Next is Brother Runt making his way to the ring with Ray and D-von at his side. As soon as Runt steps through the ropes into the ring, Palumbo attacks him with a running shoulder charge followed by a flurry of lefts and rights. Palumbo lifts Runt to his feet and nails a fallaway slam followed by a series of elbow drops onto Runt's chest. Palumbo again lifts Runt to his feet and this slams him down into the mat with a sidewalk slam. Chuck taunts cockily at the crowd with O'Haire and Jindrak clapping him on as Team 3D shout encouragement at Runt. Chuck irish whips Runt very hard into the corner and comes charging after him with a clothesline attempt, but Runt dodges and Palumbo collides with the turnbuckles. Runt, still hurt from the offence he has taken, leaps forward and connects with a headbutt to Chucks mid-section. Runt moves to the other side of the ring and runs full speed toward Chuck and lands a big running dropkick into him chest. Palumbo drops down and sits in the corner, and Runt jumps up standing on his shoulders, and starts running on the spot, stomping the hell out of Chuck Palumbo. Palumbo rolls out of the ring and is met by his fellow Elite members who grab his by either side to help hold him up, and Runt takes this oppertunity to climb to the top rope and leap off to the outside, landing a cross body block on all three Elite members! Runt gets up and starts stomping and kicking at O'Haire and Jindrak with Ray and D-von cheering and screaming. Runt gets back into the ring and is followed by Palumbo, who makes in at the count of 7. Runt beats his fists into his chest and gets himself fired up before climbing back up to the top turnbuckle and waits their for Palumbo to get to his feet. With Chuck staggering around he leaps off, attempting another cross body block, but is caught in a bear hug by the much bigger Palumbo. Chuck squeezes all the air out of Runt before throwing up onto his shoulders and into a Torture Rack! Palumbo applies as much pressure as he can on Runt who screams in agony. The referee checks that Runt doesn't want to submit, which he doesn't, and Palumbo applies even more pressure. Runt still doesn't submit, but instead starts reaching for the ropes which are a good arms lenth away. Palumbo bends his knees, trying to add even more pressure, but loses some of his footing, which allows Runt to reach the top rope and thus the referee has to break the hold. Palumbo drops Runt at the count of three and immeadiately goes for a pin, but Runt gets his shoulder up just before three. Palumbo can't believe it and looks frustrated as he kicks the bottom rope and yells at the ref to count faster. He goes to pick Runt up by the head, but Runt pulls him down into a small package pin, one....two....three!
Your winner by pinfall.......BROTHER RUNT!
*Runt gets to his feet and throws his arms into the air, despite still looking hurt from the Torture Rack. Palumbo can't believe hit. He grabs the referee by the shirt and throws him backwards through the middle ropes and onto the outside. Runt leans over the ropes and smiles at his bothers Ray and D-von, who give him the thumbs up, but as he turns around he is hit by a thunderous running big boot right to his face from Chuck Palumbo! The force of the boot sends Runt flyig through the ropes and he lands at the feet of Team 3D, who rush into the ring start beating on Palumbo. From behind come Sean O'Haire and Mark Jindrak carrying steel chairs which they use to smack down Team 3D. Palumbo goes to the outside and gets a table from under the ring which he slides in under the bottom rope. Jindrak goes bezerk, hitting D-von repeatidly in the back with the chair before doing the same to Brother Ray. Palumbo sets up the table and lays D-von on it while Sean O'Haire climbs to the top rope and leaps off with his version of the Swan-ton Bomb, driving D-von through the table! Jindrak then lifts a limp Brother Ray to his feet and holds him up while O'Haire holds a steel chair just inches in front of face. Palumbo stomps his leg into the canvas alaa' HBK before superkicking the chair into Brother Ray's face! Ray drops to ground and has blood trickeling down his forehead. The Elite pose in the ring as the crowd boos before leaving the ring area as it is filled with medical crew and officals.

Mike Tenay: What a dispicable act by these three men!

Tony Schiavone: Absolutely shameless! I just hope that Team 3D are alright.

Al Snow: All right? Brother Ray may never wrestle again Tony! That was one of the most savage things I have ever seen all my years in this buisness, and I used to wrestle in Philly. The Elite have made a big statement here gentlemen: mess with The Elite and there will be concequences!

Miek Tenay: There certainly will be concequences Al, but it could be The Elite who pay the ultimate price here.

*After an ad break we come back and see an interview with The Briscoe Brothers by Sharmell. They say that want a shot at 3 Counts tag team titles and they want them at Slamboree. But for tonight, Mark Briscoe has challenged Greg Helms to a singles match*

*Next we hear from Brent Albright who is talking with Pamala Paulshock. He says that when its all said and done it will be HIM getting the next shot at the U.S Championship, because when you are in the ring with Brent Albright, you either get out or TAP OUT!*

Match 4 - Johnny Devine vs Colt Cabana
Johnny Devine and Colt Cabana start off by standing nose to nose, staring each other dead in the eyes. Thye both have smiles on their faces, but it's Devine who strikes first with an elbow to Cabanas head followed by some rapid snap jabs. He irsh whips Colt into the ropes and takes him down with a quick arm drag, keeping a hold on Cabana's arm and locking in an arm bar. Cabana reverses by rolling out of it and gets to his feet, hitting Devine with a Judo Chop followed by several more chops to Devines chest area. Colt lifts him up onto his shoulders and starts spinng round with an old school Airplane Spin and after several rotations he throws Devine drops Devine down with a Death Valley Driver! Cabana hooks Devines legs and goes for the pin, one...two...kickout on two! Colt raises Devine to his feet and picks him up for a scoop slam, but Johnny reverses by dropping over Colt's shoulder and landing behind him, where he connects with a belly to back suplex. Devine gives Colt a few stomps to the guts before climbing up to the top rope and croutching down, waiting for Cabana to get to feet before jumping off and connecting with a missle dropkick! Devine goes for a pin but only gets a two count. Cabana gets to his feet and is met by a kick to the guts from Devine, who then hits him with a Northern Lights suplex with a bridge, but Colt kicks out on two again. Once more Devine goes up to the top rope and after taking a few moments to taunt at the crowd jumps off with a huge moonsault, but Cabana rolls out of the way and Devine lands hard on the mat! Colt uses the ropes to help get himself up and then slowly climbs to the top rope himself, while Johnny Devine very slowly gets to his feet. Cabana jumps off the top rope backwards and hits a staggering Johnny Devine with a Butt-Butt! The crowd pop big for the move, and even bigger as Cabana follows up by hooking Devines arms and connecting with the Colt 45! Colt goes for the pin, but on the two count Devine gets his foot under the bottom rope. The ref breaks the pin and Johnny rolls onto the outside, crawling away on his hands and knees towards the time keeper. Cabana gets a cheeky grin on his face and he climbs to the top rope. Devine looks back and see's Colt on the top rope and as he comes flying down for a double Ax handle smash Johnny grabs the time keepers bell and smashes it into a mid air Colt Cabana! The ref doesn't see the illegal weapon attack by Devine, so after Johnny rolls him back into the ring the referee makes the pin and counts to three.
Your winner by pinfall.....JOHNNY DEVINE!

Mike Tenay: Oh come on! He used the ring bell to smash Colt in the face!

Al Snow: It doesn't matter, its not like Colt will remember it. I dout he'll remember his own Mothers birthday after that shot!

Tony Schiavone: Not the point Al and you know it. Johnny Devine wins another one here on Monday night Nitro, whether we like it or not.

*Next we hear from Paul "The Ripper" Birchill who tells us he plans to rip Ron Killings apart later on tonight and then he wants a piece of Kaz and the U.S title*

Match 5: Mark Briscoe w/ Jay Briscoe vs WCW Tag Team champion Greg Helms w/Shannon Moore
A very quick start to the match with some fast chain wrestling. Helms ducks under a punch from Briscoe and connects with an Atomic drop followed by a dropkick right into his spine, which sends Briscoe into the corner. Helms charges at Briscoe and hits him with a clothesline before stepping onto the second turnbuckle and landing pucnhes on the top of his head. The crowd coutn along as Helms lays into Mark Briscoe, but on the seventh punch Briscoe grabs a hold of Helms and Powerbombs him down into the mat. Mark picks him up and connects with a T-bone suplex followed by a pin attempt, but only gets a two count. Briscoe lands a jumping fist drop into Helm's face and again goes for a pin, and again only gets two. Briscoe locks Helms into a headlock and Shannon Moore starts rallying the fans to start clapping on Helms. The louder the fans clap the more Greg Helms seems to come back to life, slowly raising to one knee, then to both feet and finally he breaks free of the hold, irish whipping Mark into the ropes and connecting with a Tilt-A-Whirl slam on Briscoe. Jay jumps up onto the ring apron and tries distracting the ref, but Helms runs at him with an elbow, knocking Jay down onto the outside. Helms turns around to focus on Mark Briscoe, but he is met by stiff kick to the guts and then hoisted up onto Mark's shoulders before being driven down in a Cut Throat Driver! Mark hooks both Helms legs and the ref makes the count, one...two...three!
Your winner by pinfall.....MARK BRISCOE!

Tony Schiavone: Mark Briscoe just pinned one half of the tag team champions and you gotta believe that sends a very clear message to the champs.

Mike Tenay: Of course it does Tony, it says "We're coming for your gold boys", I can't wait to see this match at Slamboree!

Al Snow: The Briscoe Brothers could very well be the best tag team in world today, I think 3 Count's days as champions are numbered.

Match 6: Paul" The Ripper" Burchill vs Ron "The Truth" Killings
Killings get a big crowd reaction as he makes his way down to the ring where Paul Burchill waits. Killings jumps up onto the apron and as soon as he does is knocked down to the ground from a running elbow attack by Burchill. The ref calls for the bell as Paul slides under the ropes and starts stomping away on Killings. He irish whips him into the security barricade and lands a few knife edge chops across Killings' chest before following up by scoop slamming Ron onto the ground. He rolls into the ring, then right back out to break the referees count. He irish whips Killings again into the security barricade, this time lifting him and dropping him down face first into it. Burchill rolls Killings into the ring and rolls in after him, dropping several elbows and and knees into his chest followed by a standing shooting star press, but Killings kick out on two. Burchill raises Killings up and goes to irish whip him into the ropes, but Ron reverses and sends Burchill into the ropes instead followed by a big jumping side kick. Burchill goes down but gets back up quickly and is met by a flying head scissors from the Suntan Superman! Burchill again gets to his feet quickly but seems to be a little dizzy as Killings lifts him over his shoulder and nails a running powerslam! Killings get up an does a little dance, finishing with the splits before bouncing off the ropes and landing a splash on Burchill with some serious hang time, but despite hooking the leg he only gets a two count. The Truth leans back into the corner, watching and waiting for Burchill to get up, and as he is does Killings charges out and connects with a big Scissors Kick to Paul Burchill! He hooks both of The Rippers legs and the ref counts 1...2...3!
Your winner by Pinfall.....RON "THE TRUTH" KILLINGS!

Mike Tenay: What a debut by Ron Killings! A big victory there over Paul Burchill.

Al Snow: And thats no easy task Mike, Burchill is a world class athlete, so Ron Killings should be very pleased with himself here tonight.

Match 6 - Tag Team Match: Matt Morgan & Robert Roode vs Sting & Booker T
Morgan and Roode enter first followed by huge crowd reactions for Booker T and Sting. Sting wants to start the match with Roode, but he wants nothing to do with him and pushes Morgan into the ring first. Morgan runs at Sting and goes for the Carbon Footprint which Sting ducks under. Morgan then tries for a clothesline, but Sting ducks under that as well and follows up with a dropkick to the back of Morgan, which sends him flying into his own corner where he tags in Roode. Roode runs at Sting but gets stopped by a big right hand, and then a series of chops to the chest from Sting. Sting whips Roode into the corner and runs in an hits the Stinger Splash! Roode walks on wobbly legs before falling flat on his face and Sting tags in Booker. Booker comes in and raises up Roode and drives his knee into his chest a few times before connecting with a Spinebuster. Roode rolls under the ropes to the outside to try and recover, but he is met by Sting who throws him right back in. Roode gets to his feet, yelling and pointing at Sting, and as he turns around he is by a big jumping side kick from Booker, who then performs a Spinerooni! Morgan runs into the ring and nails Booker with a big larriet, followed by a few well placed stomps, which gives Robert Roode enough time to get to his feet. Roode stomps on Booker before giving him a swinging neck breaker and going for the pin, but only gets a two count. Booker rolls over and tags in Sting who races in and clobbers Roode with a double ax handle to the back. Sting gives Roode a few more chops before connecting with an inverted Atomic Drop! Roode hops around, grabbing his groin and then makes a dive to tag in The Blueprint. Morgan takes things a bit slower this time, causiously entering the ring and staring a hole through Sting. They lock up, with Matt Morgan instantly gaining the upper hand and pushing Sting back into the neutral corner. Morgan drives his knee into Sting a few times and then lifts Sting under the arms and sits him on the top turnbuckle. Morgan turns his back to Sting to taunt at Booker when suddenly Sting jumps off and nails a bulldog from the second turnbuckle to Morgan! The crowd go bezerk as Sting locks Morgan into the Scorpian Deathlock and starts applying pressure by leaning back. The ref gets down to check if Morgan is tapping, which he isn't. Matt Morgans face has gone bright red and he screams out in pain from the hold, when Robert Roode suddenly runs into the ring and punches Sting in the back of head with brass knuckles! Sting drops to mat, out cold, and Booker T rushes in only to be struck by the brass knuckles as well.
Your winners by Disqualifaction.....Booker T & Sting
*Robert Roode laughs as he looks into the camera and kisses the brass knuckles. He helps The Blueprint to his feet, who looks to be in alot of pain. Booker tries to get to his feet, but he only makes it to one knee before Morgan gives him the Carbon Footprint. Roode and Morgan hold their arms up in celebration before leaving the ring*

*Jake Hager comes out to the ring next and says that Eric Bischoff has given him a rematch for the U.S title because he was screwed by Elijah Burke. Burke comes out next and tells Hager that he saved him from an embarressment, because everyone knows Jake Hager can't beat Kaz. But besides that, Bischoff told Burke that HE will get a title match Slamboree. Brent Albright come sout next and gets right into Hagers face. He says Easy E told him just 5 minutes ago that it will be Brent Albright vs Kaz at Slamboree. Ron Killings comes out and says that they are all very confused, because it was part of his contract to get a US title shot at Slamboree. Eric Bischoff suddenly appears up on the Nitro-Vision screen and says that they are in fact ALL correct. He says that he couldn't decide who should get the title shot, so he decided to make it a 6 man Elimination match featuring Kaz vs Jake Hager vs Elijah Burke vs Ron Killings vs Brent Albright vs Jerry Lynn!*

Match 7 - No Holds Barred World Heavyweight Championship w/Special Referee Rob Van Dam: Kevin Nash vs Chris Jericho (c)
RVD comes out first wearing black and white striped tank top and a pair of black cargo shorts. Nash is out next in his usual attire, followed by Jericho. RVD pats down Kevin Nash, who smiles a little as he does, but Jericho flatly refuses to allow RVD to search him because he says its no DQ. RVD signals for the bell to be rung and Jericho pushes him aside and runs at Nash throwing wild punches and elbows. He corners Nash, going crazy with a flurry of lefts and rights and kicks, but the big man manages to push Jericho, who rolls backwards and gets back to his feet. He charges again at Nash but Nash gets his leg up and Jericho runs right into it. Nash comes out of the corner and hits Jericho with a big lariat, followed by dropping a big leg drop across his chest. Nash makes a cover and RVD counts, one....kickout on one. Nash goes for another leg drop, but Jericho rolls away and Nash lands hard on his ass. Jericho bounces off the ropes and kits a low dropkick into Nash's face, followed by several stomps to Big Sexy's elbow and arm. Jericho turns around and points his finger at RVD, giving him a warning. Jericho turns around and is met by a big elbow from Big Sexy! Jericho staggers backwards into the ropes and Nash clotheslines him out of the ring where he lands hard on his face. Nash steps over the top rope and jumps down onto the outside where Jericho is staggering to his feet. Nash irish whips him hard into the steel ring steps and Jericho crashes through them. Kevin Nash raises Jericho to his feet and this time irish whips into the security barricade and follows up by putting in some stomps. Nash lifts Jericho up onto his shoulder and walks with him to the start of the entrance ramp before running a few steps and throwing Jericho forward, having him crash down hard on his onto the steel entrance ramp! Jericho rolls around in pain, but Nash doesn't give him any time to recover, going right back to kicking and stomping on Chris Jericho. Nash goes to life up Jericho again, but this time Jericho hits Nash with his fist right into his groin! Nash drops to one knee in pain and Jericho kicks him right in the back of the head with an Enziguri! Both men are down for a few moments, but its Jericho to his feet first. He walks back down to the ring and grabs a steel chair and then goes walking back up the ramp towards Nash. RVD is still in the ring, as that is where the pin has to be made, but he can be heard shouting for Jericho to stay in the ring. Jericho lines up Nash with the chair and waits for him to get to his feet, which he is doing quite slow. Once Nash is at a vertical base Jericho charges at him with the chair, but Nash ducks the chair swing, and as Jericho turns around he is hit with a taste of his own medicene when Big Sexy gives Jericho a kick right to the balls! Y2J drops the chair and grabs his croutch in pain and Nash picks up the chair and swings it right at Jericho's head and connects, dropping Jericho like a sack of potatoes. Nash lifts Y2J up onto his shoulder again and carries him down to the ring where he throws him in through the middle ropes. Nash follows him into the ring and lays across him for the pin, but RVD only gets to two when Jericho gets his shoulder up. Nash picks Jericho up and slams him down with a Sidewalk Slam, but again only gets a two count. Jericho grabs onto RVD to pull himself to his feet but RVD pushes him away. Jericho pushes RVD back and the two get right into each others faces, staring each other down. Jericho turns around to see Nash running and he throw RVD in the way of a big boot! Van Dam is knocked to the ground and Jericho attepmts an Enziguri, but Nash ducks his head and Jericho lands face first on the mat. Jericho ges to his feet and is hit with a boot to the mid-section from Nash who follows up by delivering a huge Jackknife Powerbomb! Nash lays across Jericho for the pin, but RVD is still on the ground from the big boot. Kevin Nash gets up, looking very frustrated, when suddenly Matt Morgan bursts into the ring and nails Nash with the Carbon Footprint! The crowd boo like crazy as Morgan sets up a steel chair in the middle of the ring and then gives him a Chokelsam right into it! The weight of Nash flattens the chair and Morgan drags Jericho on top of Big Sexy before dragging RVD over. RVD see's Y2J on top of Nash and makes a very slow count, one.......two............three!
Your winner by Pinfall......and STILL WCW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD.......CHRIS JERICHO!

*Jericho looks confused, as does RVD. The Blueprint picks up Kevin Nash and gives him a Powerbomb of his own before leaving the ring. RVD gets to his feet and goes to help Kevin Nash, who looks quite hurt. Jericho gets to his feet now as well and grabs the steel chair that Nash was chokeslammed into. RVD turns around in tiem to see Y2J holding the chair and almost out of refelx he connects with a Van-Daminator on Jericho! Chris Jericho looks to be out cold and RVD's music plays over the P.A system*

Mike Tenay: What the hell would have made Matt Morgan come out here and screw Nash like that? I can't beleive this guy!

Al Snow: Morgan definately just cost Big Sexy the title guys, so now I'm just looking forward to next weeks Nitro to see Kevin Nash's revenge!

Tony Schiavone: There will be revenge next week on Nitro, I can assure you of that. Thank you for joining us, goodnight folks!

WCW MONDAY NIGHT NITRO!
Quick results

Match 1 : Kid Kash & Super Crazy b Psicosis & Jamie Knoble

Match 2 : Jerry Lynn b Paul "The Ripper" Birchill

Match 3 : Shannon Moore w/ Greg Helms b Jay Briscoe w/ Mark Briscoe

Match 4 :Jake Hager & Elijah Burke b Kaz & Ron "The Truth" Killings

Match 5 : Sean O'Haire b Brother D-Von

Main Event : RVD, Sting, & Kevin Nash b Chris Jericho, Robert Roode & Matt Morgan

Had to be short results due to lack of time, but Slamboree is next and will be very detailed.

Slamboree Card:
WCW World Heavyweight Championship : RVD vs Chris Jericho (c)

First Blood Match : Sting vs Robert Roode

No.1 Contenders Match :Kevin Nash vs Matt Morgan

WCW U.S Championship - 6 Man Elimination match : Kaz (c) vs Ron Killings vs Brent Albright vs Jerry Lynn vs Jake Hager vs Elijah Burke

Grudge match : Paul London vs Brian Kendrick

6 Man Tag Team Elimination: Team 3D vs The Elite (Jindrak, Palumbo & O'Haire)

WCW Cruiserweight Championship: Kid Kash vs Jamie Knoble

Mexican Deathmatch: Psicosis vs Super Crazy

WCW World Tag Team championship - 2/3 Falls Match : The Briscoe Brothers vs 3 Count

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back