Hustlaz Championship Wrestling

Pimpin

Resident Hip Hop Junkie
Background- In February of 2007 the WWE lost all their money thanks to the stock market & were forced to file for bankruptcy. Now 21 months later Shane & Stephanie McMahon decide to combine their money together & start a new wrestling promotion, Hustlaz Championship Wrestling. They brought over some talent from the WWE, TNA, rappers & even football players when they are in the offseason. Tonight HCW will be making their debut from the American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas.

Roster(F-Face, H-Heel, T-Tweener)

Danger Roster
Main Eventers:
Edge- F
Kurt Angle- H
Randy Orton- H
Christian Cage- F
Shawn Michaels- F
John Cena- H

Midcarders:
CM Punk- F
Shelton Benjamin- H
Big Show- H
Snoop Dogg- F
Steve Corino- H
Carlito- F
Ted DiBiase Jr- H
Cody Rhodes- H
MVP- F
Low-Ki: F

Jobbers:
Colt Cabana- F
Sean Waltman- H
JBL- H
Dustin RHodes- F
Mr Kennedy- F
Dan Maff- H

Divas:
Melina- F
Beth Phoenix- H
Mickie James- F
Michelle McCool- H
Roxxi- F
Cheerleader Melissa- H

Champions

HCW World Danger Champion- Kurt Angle
HCW U.S. Champion- Snoop Dogg
HCW Tag Team Champions- Dr Dre & Eminem(defended on Danger & Beatdown)
HCW X-Division Champion- Eminem(defended on all 3 shows)
HCW Womens Champion- Melina(defended on all 3 Shows)

Tag Teams/Stables
LAX
Punk/Cabana
Dr Dre/Eminem
The Colons
Mexican Mafia(Stable)
Latino Nation(Stable)
Team 3D

Commentating Team- Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler
Backstage Interviewer- Joey Styles
Ring Announcer- Lilian Garcia

Pistol Pistol Roster
Main Eventers:
Undertaker- F
Triple H- H
AJ Styles- F
Kevin Nash- H
Sting- F
Scott Hall- H
Jeff Hardy- F
Matt Hardy- H

Midcard:
Christopher Daniels- F
Chris Sabin- H
Petey The Pirate(formelly known as Petey Williams)- F
Alex Shelley- H
The Hurricane(formelly known as Gregory Helms)- F
TJ Wilson- H
John Morrison- F
Teddy Hart- H
The Miz- F
Harry Smith- H
Booker T- F
Scott Steiner- H

Jobbers:
Lance Storm- F
Charlie Haas- H
Vampiro- H
Tajiri- F
Brian Kendrick- H
Jeff Jarrett- F

Divas:
Natalya Neidhart- H
Angelina Love- F
Velvet Sky- F
SoJournor Bolt- H
Layla- F
Katie Lea- H

Champions

HCW World Heavyweight Champion- Undertaker
HCW World Television Champion- A.J. Styles
HCW World Tag Team Champions- The Comic Book Connection

Tag Teams
The Motor City Machine Guns
The Outsiders
John Morrison & The Miz
Hart Dynasty(Harry Smith, Teddy Hart & T.J. Wilson w/Natalya)
The Comic Book Connection(The Hurricane & Petey The Pirate)
A.J. Styles & Christopher Daniels(occasionally)
The Beautiful People

Commentating Team- Michael Cole & "The Franchise" Shane Douglas
Ring Announcer- Jeremy Borash
Backstage Interviewer- Eve Torres
General Manager- Teddy Long

Beatdown Roster
Main Eventers:
Samoa Joe- H
Kane- F
Rob Van Dam- F
Chris Jericho- H
Austin Aries- H
Jushin Liger- F
Bryan Danielson- F
Nigel McGuiness- H

Midcard:
Jay Lethal- F
Tomko- H
Nigel McGuiness- H
Kofi Kingston- F
Sandman- F
William Regal- H
Tommy Dreamer- F
Santino Marella- H
Amazing Red- F
Eric Young- H

Jobbers:
The Jericho- H
Marty Jannetty- F
The Jericho 2000- H
Consequences Creed- F
Paul Burchill- H
Chavo Guerrero- F

Divas:
Awesome Kong- H
Taylor Wilde- F
Rhaka Kahn- H
Gail Kim- F

Champions
HCW Beatdown Champion- Samoa Joe
HCW European Champion- Tomko
HCW Hardcore Champion- Chris Jericho

Tag Teams
The Jericho & The Jericho 2000
ECW Originals(Sandman & Dreamer)
The All-American Europeans(Santino & Regal)
"Black Machismo" Jay Lethal & Kofi Kingston

Other Championships used in HCW
NWA World Heavyweight Champion- Edge
ROH World Heavyweight Champion- Jushin "Thunder" Liger
REAL World Tag Team Champions- The Motor City Machine Guns
IWGP Junior Tag Team Champions- The Motor City Machine Guns

Commentating Team- Mike Tenay & Stevie Ray
Ring Announcer- Tony Chimmel
Backstage Interviewer- "The Franchise" Shane Douglas & Eve Torres

Owner- "Da Xtreme Gangsta" James Baker-T

Inactive Stars
Low-Ki
Scott Steiner(possibly career ending)
The Rock(career ending)

Pay Per View Events
Breakdown
One Night Stand
Starstruck
Redemption
Final Resolution
No Way Out
Lockdown
Destruction
Souled Out
Royal Rumble
Fully Loaded
Starrcade

PPV's will be held once a month & will be dual branded

As the show opens the fireworks go off for about 30 to 45 seconds as Jim Ross & Jerry "The King" Lawler welcome us to the very first episode of Danger. The HCW Danger Champion Edge & the HCW World Champion The Undertaker are already in the ring Shane & Stephanie McMahon come out to the ring to make a few announcements.

Stephanie-"Hello & welcome to the very first episode of Danger. Now me & my brother Shane have a few announcements we have to make."

Shane-"That's right Steph we do. Ok our first announcement is that the general manager for Danger is Theodore Long & the general manager for Pistol Pistol is the creator of ECW Paul Heyman."

Stephanie-"Ok Shane now that your done I would like to announce that tonight the main event will be a 6 man battle royal to determine who will face the Danger Champion at our very first Pay Per View "Breakdown".

Shane & Stephanie drop the microphones & walk to the backstage are as our first match is about to take place.

Match 1: HCW Hustlin Tag Team Champions Kane & Big Show vs Rey Mysterio & Evan Bourne in a non title matchup. Kane & Big Show enter first followed by Rey Mysterio & then Evan Bourne. Big Show & Evan Bourne start the match off with Big Show using his size & strength to weaken Bourne. Big Show applies the Cobra Clutch. After a few minutes of trying to fight it Bourne hits Big Show with a DDT & both men are down. Big Show tags in Kane & Evan Bourne tags in Rey Mysterio. Mysterio starts kicking Kane in the legs to weaken him & bring him down to his level. Big Show is tearing apart the announcers table thinking about putting Evan Bourne through the table. Meanwhile in the ring Mysterio goes to the top rope & attempts a cross body but Kane caught him. After Kane catches him he tries to attempt a clothesline but Dr Dre distracts the ref as Snoop Dogg comes in the ring & hits Kane in the face with his platinum chain. Dre & Snoop Dogg are now just watching the match as Mysterio goes to the top rope & successfully hits the frog splash. 1...2...3. The winners of the first Danger match Rey Mysterio & Evan Bourne!!.

Backstage- Christian Cage runs into his brother/former tag team partner Edge & they have a conversation.

Christian- "Hey bro it's been a while so what's up."

Edge- "Nothing much Christian just getting ready for my suprise opponent tonight & seeing who I will be defending my Danger Championship against at "Breakdown".

Christian- "Hmmm that's sounds interesting but ummm just to remind you I am a 2 time NWA World Heavyweight Champion & im thinking about becoming the next HCW Danger Champion & if you didn't know, now you know."

Match 2 Triple X(Low-Ki & Christopher Daniels) & Christian Cage vs Triple H, Batista & Jeff Jarrett. Triple X enter first followed by Christian Cage who got a huge pop then followed by Triple H & Batista & then Jeff Jarrett. Low-Ki & Batista start off & Batista is using his power advantage on Low-Ki. Low-Ki tries to fight back but to no avail as Batista takes him to his corner & tags in Jeff Jarrett. Jarrett Stares at Batista & Triple H while beating down Low-Ki. After a couple of minutes of beating down Low-Ki, Jarrett hits the stroke. 1...2...3. The winners of the match Triple H, Batista & Jeff Jarrett.

Jarrett walks to the back while Triple H & Batista celebrate in the ring.

Edge walks into Teddy Long's office demanding who his opponent is for tonight.

Edge- Teddy who the hell is my opponent tonight.

Teddy- Edge I can give you 1 hint.

Edge- Ok & what's the hint.

Teddy- You're the 1 who shaved his head bald.

Edge- You gotta be kidding me.

Teddy- Afraid not & your also gonna be facing Christian Cage next week live on Danger for the Danger Championship holla holla holla.

Match 3: 6 Man Battle Royal to determine who faces either Edge or Christian Cage for the Danger Championship-John Cena vs CM Punk vs Shawn Michaels vs JBL vs Chris Jericho vs MVP. They all came out & HBK got the biggest pop. Jericho starts fighting HBK as JBL & MVP were fighting eachother & CM Punk & John Cena were fighting eachother. Next JBL & Jericho wer doubleteaming HBK until HBK ducked & JBL hit Jericho with the clothesine from hell only to walk into Sweet Chin Music from HBK as HBK pins both Jericho & JBL to eliminate both of them. Next we have John Cena beating on MVP until CM Punks kicks Cena in the back of the head only for Punk to hit MVP for the GTS to eliminate him & now there is only 3 left in this battle royal. HBK & Punk are now fighting eachother as Cena is still trying to recover from that kick. Next HBK tries to hit Punk with Sweet Chin Music but misses & Punk locks in the Anaconda Vice to make HBK tap out & now it's down to Cena & Punk to determine who is the number 1 contender. Next Cena & Punk are trading punches til Punk irish whips him into the turnbuckle. Next Punk hits Cena with his signature high knee strike into the corner followed by the bulldog. Next it seems as if Punk is setting Cena up for the GTS but instead he again whips Cena into the corner. Next while Cena is dazed at the corner Punk decides to hit Cena with the Pepsi Plunge. 1...2...3. The winner of the match & gets to face the HCW Hustle Champion at "Breakdown" CM Punk.

Just as Punk was celebrating in the ring Kane, Big Show & Edge jump CM Punk from behind & double team him til Cena recovers to run them off.

Cena & Punk stare at eachother for a little bit until they shake hands & celebrate together as CM Punk has just turned Face.

Backstage camera shows Christian Cage smile at who he just saw in the suprise locker room.

Match 4: HCW Hustle Champion Edge vs suprise opponent in a non title match. Edge enters first & waits til his opponent enters. After a lil bit his opponents music comes on & it's none other than Kurt Angle who the crowd just goes absolutely nuts for. Edge & Angle lock up with Angle getting the best of Edge. Next Angle is mat wrestling Edge & has an armbar on him. After a few minutes of fighting it Edge gets the ropes. Angle & Edge start trading punches until Edge rakes Angle's eyes. Now Edge is in complete control as he is stomping on Angle's back. Next Edge locks in the Edgecator & after minutes of struggling for it Angles gets to the rope. Now both men are up with Edge landing punch after punch to Angle til out of nowhere Angle hits Edge with the belly to belly suplex & both men are down. The ref counts to 9 before both men get up & Angle now has the upper hand & hits a german suplex to either set up for the Angle Slam or the Ankle Lock. Edge gets up only for Angle to hit the Angle Slam on him. Angle then pulls down the straps & applies the ankle lock to make Edge tap out. Your winner by submission Kurt Angle.

Just as Angle was celebrating Kane & Big Show come out to attack Angle. The crowd is booing like crazy as Kane & Big Show double chokeslam Angle & they leave with Edge. The announcers & crowd are in shock as to what transpired.

Fireworks went off as Michael Cole & Tazz welcome us to the first episode of Pistol Pistol live from Dallas, Texas. Triple H's music as he came down to the ring. He stepped into the ring & grabbed a microphone.

Triple H- "Undertaker you know well that you can't beat me & at "Breakdown" I will beat you to become the new HCW World Heavyweight Champion."

N.W.A.'s Straight Outta Compton song hits & out comes Ice Cube to address Triple H.

Ice Cube- "Yo Triple H you think you are gonna be going to "Breakdown to challenge The Undertaker for the World Title then think again cause im the next challenger."

A.J. Styles music hits & out comes A.J. Styles.

A.J.- "Triple H there is no way you will be challenging Undertaker for the title cause you don't deserve it & Ice Cube no disrespect to you but you don't deserve to be challenging Undertaker either cause this is your first night in a wrestling ring so I think I should challenge Undertaker for the title."

Paul Heyman comes out to address this situation

Heyman- "Now I see there are 3 people who want to be number 1 contender here so I got an idea." "How about our main event tonight a triple threat match between Triple H, Ice Cube & A.J. Styles with the winner to face The Undertaker at "Breakdown" for the HCW World Heavyweight Championship."

All 3 of them nodded their heads in agreement as they leave so the first match can start.

Match 1: HCW World Tag Team Championship-Motor City Machine Guns vs The Hardyz. The Motor City Machine Guns come out first then The Hardyz come out. Alex Shelley & Jeff Hardy started off. Both men were using their high flying styles til Shelley gained the upperhand with an eye rake. He tagged in Chris Sabin who hit Jeff with a dropkick. He took a cheap shot at Matt Hardy. Matt tried to get in the ring but the ref cut him off as the Motor City Machine Guns used an illegal double team. Sabin hit a superkick & was setting up for the cradleshock but Jeff countered with a back body drop & made the hot tag to his brother Matt. Matt hits a few clotheslines on Sabin & then the Side Effect. He clotheslined Shelley off the ring apron onto the floor. He turned around & ducked a superkick. Sabin turned around & got hit with a clothesline. Matt was signaling for the twist of fate but Shelley distracted him long enough for Sabin to hit Matt with the cradleshock. He ran over & knocked Jeff off the apron & pinned Matt 1...2...3. Your winners & still HCW World Tag Team Champions The Motor City Machine Guns.

Backstage: Eve Torres interviews John Morrison as he gets ready for his upcoming match with Low-Ki for the HCW X-Division Championship/

Eve- "John what are your thoughts about facing Low-Ki for the HCW X-Division Championship.

John- "Eve I know I can beat Low-Ki & bring the X-Division title to the Palace of Wisdom."

Eve- "Well good luck John on trying to win the X-Division title."

Match 2: HCW X-Division Championship- Low-Ki vs John Morrison. Low-Ki comes out first with his X-Division Championship then John Morrison comes out. Both men start off using high flying styles. Low-Ki locks in a dragon sleeper on Morrison & after a few minutes of fighting it Morrison grabs the ropes. Low-Ki hits Morrison with a bunch of kicks & Morrison is now down in the ring. A few minutes later Morrison has the upper hand as he is connecting with kicks. With Low-Ki down in the ring Morrison hits his dancing leg drop & covers him but only gets a 2 count. Morrison goes to the top rope & hits his corked screw moonsault but again he gets a 2 count. Morrison clearly frustrated hits Low-Ki with his version of sweet chin music but again Low-Ki kicks out. Morrison then gets Low-Ki up & hit him with the moonlight drive. 1...2...3. Your winner & new HCW X-Division Champion John Morrison

Backstage- Booker T is on his way to the ring.

Booker T's music hits & he walks down the asle greeting the fans. He stepped into the ring & grabbed a microphone.

Booker T- Now I came here to put on a show for these great people & I wanna know who is my opponent.

Diddy comes to the ring to accept the challenge.

Diddy- If you don't know who I am then allow me to introduce myself. I am the founder of Bad Boy Records. I made Biggie Smalls into an icon. I made Danity Kane & Yung Joc so all of you show me some respect.

Booker T- Hahahahahaha are you serious sucka you challenge me to a match.

Diddy- Yeah I want to face you right now.

Booker T- Ok sucka you got it.

Match 3: Booker T vs Diddy. Booker T wins this squash match with a scissors kick

Backstage camera shows A.J. Styles walking to the ring for the triple threat match

Main Event Match: A.J. Styles vs Ice Cube vs Triple H. Winner faces Undertaker for the HCW World Heavyweight Championship at "Breakdown". A.J. enters first then Ice Cube & Triple H enters last with his long entrance. A.J. & Ice Cube decide to go after Triple H early to take him out of the equation early. A.J. uses his high flying style to get the early advantage on Ice Cube. Triple H comes back & uses his size to get the advantage on AJ. Ice Cube gets up to start landing punches on Triple H & then hits the scoop slam to take him down. Ice Cube now changes his focus to A.J. Styles & they start fighting but A.J. Gets the advantage by hitting the pele out of nowhere. A.J. then sees both Triple H & Ice Cube down so he goes to the top rope & hits Triple H with the spiral tap & then when Ice Cube gets up, A.J. hits him with the Styles Clash. 1...2...3. Your winner & now gets to face Undertaker at "Breakdown" for the HCW World Heavyweight Championship A.J. Styles. Pistol Pistol goes off the air with A.J. Styles celebrating his victory.

HCW News

HCW's first Pay Per View, Breakdown will be held in 3 weeks. Rumor has it that in addiction to the Hustle Championship Match & the World Heavy Heavyweight Championship Match is that former TNA World Tag Team Champion & current Dallas Cowboys cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones will be making his HCW debut at Breakdown.

In other HCW news former X-Division champion Low-Ki was injured last night in his match with John Morrison. The injury to Low-Ki is a spinal injury & he will be out of action indefinitely.

Fireworks go off as Jim Ross & Jerry "The King" Lawler welcome us to Danger live from Houston, Texas. Edge's music hits & out comes Edge to the ring. He asks for the microphone.

Edge- "Last week on Danger a message was sent to Kurt Angle & for those of you idiots who didn't see play the damn video."

they show the footage of Kane & Big Show double chokeslaming Kurt Angle.

Edge- "See that's what happens when you fuck with the "Rated R Superstar", now allow me to introduce to you my new members of my entourage they are the HCW Hustlin Tag Team Champions, Kane & The Big Show."

Kane & Big Show walk down to the ring with smiles on their faces.

Big Show- "You see aligning ourselves with a man as talented & great as Edge can only help our careers even more." "I mean me & Kane are former world champions & we have both faced Edge in our careers for the World Championship before but at the end of our careers we need somebody who we can trust & dammit we trust Edge."

Kane- "Yeah I couldn't agree more." "Even though me & Edge have had a lot of differences in the past thanks to Lita, I would rather put my career in his hands than some of them punks in the back like John Cena, CM Punk & Christian Cage."

Kane drops the microphone as he, Big Show & Kane walk to the back.

Match 1: Randy Orton vs "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels. Randy Orton enters the ring first with a nice crowd reception followed by Christopher Daniels who gets a bigger crowd reception than Orton. The match starts with Orton gaining advantage with multiple strikes & a dropkick.Next Orton tries to clothesline Daniels but missed. After the missed clothesline Daniels goes to work on Orton using a highflying style mixed in with a little bit of technical wrestling to put the match in his favor. Daniels & Orton were then throwing lefts & rights at eachother til Orton raked Daniels eyes to take the advantage. Orton takes Daniels down with a suplex & is now doing the Randy Orton stomp to Daniels. With Daniels down Orton is getting ready for the RKO. Orton goes for the RKO but Daniels reverses it into a rollup pin. 1...2...3. Your winner "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels.

Randy Orton attacked Christopher Daniels after the match as he hits the RKO & then punts him in the head.

Joey Styles catches Randy Orton after what he did to "The Fallen Angel" & wants to ask him why he did it

Joey Styles- "Randy why did you attack Christopher Daniels after the bell"

Randy Orton- "You see Joey it's that simple why I attacked Christopher Daniles, I am way better than he ever will be, hell im the youngest world champion in WWE history."

Joey Styles- "Randy this ain't WWE it's HCW, WWE is the past.

Orton- "Joey I suggest you shut the hell up before your ass gets punted in the head."

Randy Orton walks off after the interview.

Match 2: Big Show, Kane & the 3 Whack Rappers(Jim Jones, Lil Boosie & Soulja Boy) vs Rey Mysterio, Evan Bourne, Dr Dre, Snoop Dogg & Eminem in a 10 man tag team match. Big Show & Kane come out first followed by the rest of the team then Rey Mysterio & Evan Bourne's team all come out together to Dr Dre's "Nuthin But A G Thang". Evan Bourne & whack rapper Soulja Boy start the match for their respective teams with Bourne taking the early advantage for his team. Bourne continued his advantage til he tagged in Snoop Dogg. Snoop Dogg kept striking at Soulja Boy & at 1 point performed the Brain Buster to him. Meanwhile getting frustrated Kane & Big Show decided to walk up to the top of the ramp to watch the 3 whack rappers lose when Snoop Dogg hit Soulja Boy with the Curb Stomp for the 1...2...3. Your Winners Rey Mysterio, Evan Bourne, Eminem, Dr Dre & Snoop Dogg.

Backstage Joey Styles interviews Christian Cage.

Joey Styles- "Christan Cage tonight you will go one on one with your former partner Edge for the Danger Championship your thoughts."

Christian- "Well Joey I get a shot at the title against my brother Edge who I have a huge history with, we go way back, me & him are the greatest tag team of all time."

Then Team 3D come up & have a word with Christian.

Brother Ray- "D-Von did I just hear that right that Edge & Christian are the greatest tag team of all time."

Brother D-Von- "That's right my brother."

Brother Ray- "Well Christian, Team 3D is the greatest tag team of all time, we are the 20 time tag team champions."

Christian- "You may be 20 time tag team champions but you fat fucks have never beaten me & Edge or me & Rhino for that matter so your not the greatest tag team of all time & if you didn't know, now you know."

Match 3: CM Punk vs MVP. CM Punk enters first then MVP makes his entrance. After a few minutes of action in this match. Punk makes MVP tap out with the Anaconda Vice for the win.

Jerry "The King" Lawler introduces Chicage Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher & Wide Receiver/Kick Returner Devin Hester to the HCW audience.

Brian Urlacher- "Hey im Brian Urlacher & im sure all of you remember me for my defensive play with the Chicago Bears where im a former Defensive Player Of The Year."

Devin Hester- "Im Devin Hester & people either know me as "Windy City Flyer" or "Anytime". I am the first person from the U to play on offense, defense & special teams. I also hold the record for most kicks returned for a touchdown in a single season."

Urlacher- "Anyways we are here in HCW to make an impact & to show you great fans what we are about in this very ring."

Hester- "You may ask what show are we gonna be on." "Well we will choose our show at Breakdown in 3 weeks."

Devin Hester drops the mic as he & Brian Urlacher head to the back.

Backstage camera shows Edge on his way to the ring to defend the Danger Championship against Christian Cage.

Match 4: HCW Danger Championship- Edge vs Christian Cage. Edge comes out first then followed by Christian Cage who got a huge pop. The match starts off with Christian gaining the upper hand on Edge. A few moments later Edge gains the upperhand & the match has been even so far. Later on Christian is down & Edge has the Edgecator on him to weaken his back & to also set up the spear. Edge attempts the spear but Christian instead does a drop toe hod & now has a single leg boston crab on Edge. After minutes of fighting it Edge finally gets to the ropes. A few minutes later Christian does the frog splash but Edge kicks out at 2. Christian then attempts the unprettier but Edge pushes him from behind. As Christian turns around he is speared by Edge for the 1...2...3. Your winner & still HCW Danger Champion Edge.

Big Show & Kane then come down to the ring & attack Christian Cage which leads CM Punk to try to save him but it doesn't work. Then Team 3D comes down to the ring & now it's a 5 on 2 attack on CM Punk & Christian Cage. Colt Cabana & John Cena come out to help but they get beat up for their troubles. Rhino also comes out there 2 but is attacked by everyone but Edge. Danger ends with Edge, Kane, Big Show & Team 3D celebrating on what just happened.

Fireworks go off as Michael Cole & Tazz welcome us to Pistol Pistol live from Houston, Texas.

Match 1: HCW T.V. Championship- A.J. Styles vs Alex Shelley w/Chris Sabin. A.J. Styles comes out to the ring first to defend his T.V. Championship as Alex Shelley comes out next being accompanied by his tag team partner Chris Sabin. Styles & Shelley start off using their highflying styles. Styles had the advantage til Shelley rakes A.J.'s eyes. Shelley then taunts A.J. & is kicking him & slapping hin in the back of the head. Sabin distracts the ref as Shelley has his tag team title belt in hand waiting to hit A.J. with it. Shelley tries to hit A.J. with the belt but misses & A.J. hits the pele out of nowhere. Knowing that he has the advantage he dives over the top rope to take out Chris Sabin. A.J. gets back into the ring waitling for Shelley to get up. Shelley gets up, Styles kicks him in the gut & delivers the Styles Clash. 1...2...3. Your winner & still HCW T.V. Chmpion "The Phenominal" A.J. Styles.

Just as Styles was celebrating the lights went off & when they turned back on Undertaker was behind him.

Backstage Joey Styles is with Gregory Helms.

Joey Styles- "Gregory welcome to Pistol Pistol how does it feel to be on this show."

Gregory Helms- "Joey it feels great to be here, I am ecstatic to be here on Pistol Pistol to perform infromt of all these fans."

A.J. Styles comes up to welcome him.

A.J. Styles- "Gregory it's been a while since we have been in the same promotion." "So how is it to be in a real company like HCW."

Helms-"I like it here, all the people are good people here & I get to see old friends & foes that I haven't seen in a while." "Are you enjoying it here."

A.J.- "Of course im enjoying it, im the T.V. champion & I have done almost everything that I have wanted to do."

Helms- "And what's that."

A.J.- "Gregory out of respect for you I challenge you to a match next week live on Pistol Pistol." "Do you accept my challenge or not?"

Helms- "Yeah I accept."

Match 2: Booker T vs Ja Rule. Booker T comes out then followed by Ja Rule. Booker T just dominated this match as he hit the scissors kick for the victory

Backstage camera shows Paul Heyman walking to the ring.

Paul Heyman walks to the ring & tells Booker T to stay in the ring as he has an announcement for him but right now he will be introducing Brian Urlacher & Devin Hester to us.

Brian Urlacher & Devin Hester come out to the ring.

Brian Urlacher- "Hello & if you didn't watch Danger or watch football then allow us to introduce ourselves."

Devin Hester- "Im Devin Hester & im the dangerous kick returner/Wide Reciever for the Chicago Bears."

Urlacher- "And im Brian Urlacher & im the hard hitting middle linebacker for the same team."

Booker T- "Yo I got much love for you guys but Paul what is the announcement that you got for me."

Just as Paul was about to reveal what it was Sonjay Dutt comes out to the stage.

Sonjay Dutt- "Paul I deserve an X-Division title match & yet you ignore that by catering to 2 stupid football players & a washed up has been like Booker T."

Booker T- "Yo why don't you come down here & say that to my face."

Ice Cube's music hits & he goes to the ring.

Ice Cube- "Sonjay just shut up cause you don't deserve shit for being so small, I want an X-Division Championship matchup against John Morrison at Breakdown."

Heyman- "I gotta solution for all of this. How about a four way match between John Morrison, Ice Cube, Sonjay Dutt & Booker T at Breakdown for the X-Division Championship.

Booker T- "Cool"

Sonjay- "Yes"

Ice Cube- "You damn right I accept"

Shane McMahon comes out to announce tonight's main event matchup.

Shane- "Tonight is a very special main event cause we have a champion vs champion match as HCW World Heavyweight Champion The Undertaker takes on HCW Danger Champion Edge.

Match 3: John Morrison & The Miz vs Kofi Kingston & Mystery Partner. John Morrison & The Miz come out first followed by Kofi Kingston & the music for his suprise partner hits & out comes John Cena who competes on Danger everyweek but is on Pistol Pistol to be Kofi Kingston's partner. John Morrison & John Cena start the match with Cena taking advantage of Morrison with the power game. Cena goes to work on Morrison's leg to take away the highflying style away from him. Cena tags in Kofi Kingston. Kingston does his signature leg drop to Morrison & covers him for a 2 count. Morrison comes back with a clothesline & that dancing leg drop. Morrison locks in a sleeper & Kofi nearly passes out to it. Morrison continues to be beaten by Morrison til Morrison tags in The Miz. Miz continues the attack on Kofi til Kofi makes a comeback. Kofi does an enziguri & both men are down. Kofi tags in John Cena & Cena is taking out Miz & Morrison. Cena hits the fisherman suplex but Morrison breaks up the pin but Kofi Kingston takes him out of the ring. Kofi dives over the top rope onto Morrison. Back in the ring Cena does the spinout powerbomb & does his 5 knuckle shuffle. Cena sets up for the F-U & hits it. Cena then locks Miz in the STFU but Edge comes from the back & distracts the referee as his entourage comes from the crowd. Team 3-D set up a few tables in the ring as them, Big Show & Kane are in the ring. Team 3-D then puts Cena through the table with a 3-D. Kane & Big Show get Cena up & grab him by the throat, then double chokeslam Cena through the other table & put Miz on top of him as the ref saw none of this. 1...2...3. your winners The Miz & the HCW X-Division Champion John Morrison.

Miz & Morrison leave but Edge's entourage ain't done yet as Big Show grabs Kofi Kingston & he, Kane, Team 3-D & Edge beat him down & bloody him & Edge spears him through the table set up in the corner.

Paul Heyman goes to Shane's office.

Paul Heyman- "What the hell was that, I thought you said only Edge was gonna be on my show tonight without his little ****** boyfriends."

Shane McMahon- "You think I knew that Edge brought his entourage to the show."

Heyman- "Maybe I don't have a damn clue but his entourage just took out 1 of my guys."

Shane O Mac- "Alright I have an idea."

Heyman- "Ok what is the idea then."

Shane O Mac- "How about you send some of your top stars over to the next Danger show & take out Edge & his entourage."

Heyman- "Shane I like that idea alot, Edge won't know what hit him after Danger."

After a few minutes our GM Paul Heyman comes out for another announcement.

Paul Heyman- "I got a couple of announcements. First at breakdown we will have a 5 team tag team title match between The Motor City Machine Guns, The Hardys, 50 Cent & Lil Jon, Fat Joe & Ja Rule & a mystery team that I won't reveal til I feel like revealing it. The second announcement is 2 former big time stars will be coming to Pistol Pistol & why don't I reveal one of them right now. This man was in ECW with me, he is a former 3 time ECW Tag Team Champion, a WWE World Tag Team Champion, WCW's first ever Triple Crown Champion, WCW Hardcore, United States & Cruiserweight Champion & a former WWE Intercontinental Champion & he is also 1/4th of the Impact Players. This Is Lance Storm.

Lance Storm's music hits & the crowd gives him a nice reception.

Lance Storm- "It feels great to be back in the wrestling business, I have been away for a while now & I kinda miss it. I thank Paul for giving me an opportunity to wrestle here with some of the young lions here, great matchups & lots of new competition for me. I am proud to be wrestling for these great wrestling fans & I will give 110% in this ring."

As the promo ended the backstage camera shows Edge walking down to the ring for the main event match.

Main Event: Champion vs Champion- HCW Danger Champion Edge vs HCW World Heavy Weight Champion The Undertaker. Edge comes out first to a chorus of boo's then Undertaker comes out to massive cheers as Cole & Tazz recap their rivalry when they were in the WWE. The match starts with Taker & Edge locking up in the center of the ring. Later on Taker has control of Edge as he is throwing strikes at him in the corner. Taker does the snakes eyes then follows up with the big boot. Taker signals for the chokeslam. Edge gets up as Taker is about to chokeslam him but Edge reverses it into the Edge-O-Matic & both men are now down in the ring. Taker & Edge both get up & trade blows til Edge rakes Taker's eyes. Edge then locks in the Edgecator for a few minutes til Taker manages to get the rope. Edge then taunts in the ring thinking Taker was down for good but he rises up & hits a chokeslam out of nowhere & then gets him up & hits him with a last ride & now locks in the Hell's Gate (Gogoplata). Edge passes out of the move as blood is coming out of his mouth. Your winner by submission the HCW World Heavyweight Champion The Undertaker.

Edge's entourage then come out & everybody except Kane decide to beat on the "Deadman". 3-D gets 3 tables & sets them up in the ring. CM Punk comes out to sort of even it up but Kane decides to chokeslam him through the table. Brother Ray & Brother D-Von then put Undertaker through the table with a 3D. With one table not broken Big Show picks Undertaker up & chokeslams him through the table.

The show ends with Edge's entourage celebrating while CM Punk & Undertaker are destroyed in the middle of the ring.

Fireworks go off as Jim Ross & Jerry "The King" Lawler welcome us to Danger live in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Edge's music hits & out comes Edge, Big Show & Kane to the ring to explain what went down last week.

Edge- "You see what happened last week was nothing personal just business, Me & my entourage took out 5 bitches last week & I feel great & honored to introduce the newest members of the Rated R entourage. They are 20 time tag team champions & are the second greatest tag team of all time. They are Brother Ray & Brother D-Von Team 3-D.

Team 3-D come out to the ring to explain why they joined the Rated R entourage.

Brother Ray- "You see it's a priviledge to be in the Rated R entourage but we are the greatest tag team, we have held more tag team championships than the Hardyz, The Steiner Brothers, The Road Warriors, Harlem Heat & Edge & Christian.

Edge- "Hey hey hey let's just get to the point here."

Brother Ray- "We are in the Rated R entourage because we feel we can make an impact with Edge as the leader."

CM Punk, Christian Cage & Rhino come out to the stage.

Christian Cage- "I hope I didn't spoil your party but I think your entourage is a joke. Come on we all know 3-D's ego's will inflate pretty quickly cause the fat fuck Big Show & his large flamming ****** boyfriend Kane are the Tag Team Champions & Edge you & me both know that there ain't room for 2 tag teams to get along."

Edge- "Christian, Team 3-D is the 2nd greatest tag team of all time & they aren't here to win the tag team titles."

Brother Ray- "Hold on Edge. Me & D-Von are here to win the tag team titles but at a later time. Our point right now is to win singles championships for the Rated R entourage."

Rhino- "That's the biggest load of shit I have ever heard. Bubba, D-Von I have known you for over 10 years & I know deep down you want to be tag team champions but yet your stuck with Edge, fat fuck Big Show & flamming ****** Kane."

CM Punk- "Edge listen up good, At Breakdown I will become the Danger Champion & your fuck buddies will have nothing to do with the outcome of the match."

Christian- "I have an idea. How about you & your 4 boyfriends vs me, CM Punk, Rhino & 2 partners of my choosing. Do you accept brother."

Edge- "I accept."

Christian- "Good now my team will be victorious tonight & if you didn't know, now you know."

Ring Announcer Lilian Garcia is in the ring ready for the next match.

Lilian- The following tag tema match is schedules for 1 fall! Introducing first from St. Louis Missouri weighing in at 245 pounds Randy Orton

Voices by Rev Theory plays as Randy Orton comes through the tunnel

Lillian- And his tag team partner from Miami Florida weighing in at 250 pounds Montel Vontel Porter M...V...P.

I'm Comin by Silkk Tha Shocker plays as M.V.P. comes out doing his fancy entrance.

Lilian- And their opponent form San Antonio Texas The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels.

Sexy Boy by Shawn Michaels plays as Shawn Michaels comes to the ring.

Lilian- And his partner from the City Of Angels The Fallen Angel Christopher Daniels

Match 1: Randy Orton & MVP vs "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels & "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels. HBK & MVP start off with HBK gettin the early advantage. HBK continues to have the advantage til MVP rakes HBK's eyes. MVP then works over the ribs of HBK. MVP locks in the abdominal stretch & after a few minutes HBK gets out of it. HBK tries to tag in his partner but MVP has his leg but HBK connects with the enziguri to MVP & both men are down. HBK tags in "The Fallen Angel" as MVP tags in Randy Orton. Daniels attacks Orton & stomps on him. Daniels clotheslines him & MVP breaks up the pin attempt but HBK attacks MVP & they go out of the ring. Daniels tries to attempt the Angels Wings but Orton counters with the RKO. 1...2..3. Your winners MVP & Randy Orton.

Backstage Joey Styles interviews Christian Cage about who the two mystery partners are.

Joey Styles- "Christian Cage who are your two partners for tonight.

Christian Cage- "Joey it's a suprise I am not revealing it at all & you will find out when they come to the ring for the match tonight."

Joey Styles- "Ok fair enough then, what are you gonna do about Breakdown."

Christian- "I don't know but thank god your not like Jeremy Borash who gets into everybody's business all the fucking time."

Joey Styles- "Thank you for the compliment Christian."

Christian- "No problem."

Lilian Garcia- The following 6 man tag team match is scheduled for 1 fall! Making their way to the ring Cody Rhodes, Ted Dibiase Jr & Manu.

Team Priceless' music plays as Cody Rhodes, Manu & Ted Dibiase Jr come down to the ring

Lillian- And their opponents they are Dr Dre, Eminem & Snoop Dogg

Dr Dre's Nuthin But A G Thang plays as Dr Dre, Eminem & Snoop Dogg come down to the ring.

Match 2: Team Priceless(Cody Rhodes, Ted Dibiase Jr & Manu) vs Dr Dre, Eminem & Snoop Dogg. Priceless comes to the ring then Dr Dre's Nuthin But A G Thang hits & out comes 3 of the greatest rappers of all time greeting the fans & performing the song on the microphone to the crowd. Dr Dre & Cody Rhodes start the match off as Dr Dre uses his power to gain the advantage on Cody Rhodes. Dr Dre keeps the advantage til Rhodes pokes him in the eye. Rhodes then takes advantage by stomping on Dr Dre til he tags in Ted Dibiase Jr. Dibiase kicks Dr Dre in the ribs & now has a sleeper on him. Dr Dre gets out of the sleeper & tags in Eminem. Eminem starts hitting Dibiase til Dibiase rakes Eminem's eyes. Dibiase now is stomping on Eminem & tags in Manu. Manu is using his power to take advantage on Eminem. Manu attempts the splash on Eminem but misses. Eminem then tags in Snoop Dogg. Snoop Dogg then asks Dre an object as he is handed the object & puts it in his pocket. Snoop Dogg starts to clean house on Team Priceless. Snoop Dogg then pulls out a pipe & a lighter out of his pocket & starts to smoke it while he is hitting Manu at the same time. Snoop Dogg then blows the smoke into Manu's face & knocks him down with a punch. Snoop Dogg then does the curb stomp to Manu.1...2...3. Your winners Dr Dre, Eminem & Snoop Dogg.

Backstage cameras are in Teddy Long's office.

Teddy- "I am on my ring for an announcement that will shake up this show holla holla holla."

Teddy Long's music hits & Teddy Long is walking to the ring to make his announcement.

Teddy Long- "Hello fans I have the greatest news. You see I have signed a new addition to my show & next week he will be here. I made a special video package of this man cause he deserves it & truly is one of a kind. Roll the footage."

They play the video package of Rob Van Dam. He is shown in the kitchen with his wife Sonya.

RVD (VO)- Earlier in my career. I didn't think about the important things in life. I spent time being selfish & only thinking about myself.

(RVD & wife Sonya at the hospital)

RVD (VO)- Ever since Sonya got sick, I've been thinking more & more about the future & what we want out of life.

(Cut to RVD & Sonya out on the beach together looking out at the sea.)

RVD (VO)- You see money ain't the issue here. I can't be out on the road 360 days a year trying to make money. I have bigger things to worry about.

(RVD sits on the bed in his bedroom, talking directly to the camera)

RVD (VO)- You know I made it to the big time & to tell you the truth it killed me man. I was on top of the world being the WWE & ECW Champion but I wasn't happy. I watch Vince McMahon take this thing called ECW that Paul Heyman, I & all the other boys put our blood, sweat, tears & soul into & kill it you know. It ate me up inside that Vince killed ECW. When I left WWE I had thought that I was finished with wrestling all together, but it was Sonya that got me back into it. She told me to just go have fun. When Hulk Hogan called me I was a bit suprised you know but I did the think with CCW & I rediscovered my passion & that I missed having fun in that ring.

(RVD is packing his bags & heading to Danger next week)

RVD- Hustlaz Championship Wrestling where the stars of tomorrow & the legends get a chance to shine. Is RVD a legend? Fuck yeah dude I would like to think so...hahaha.

RVD (VO)- So spread the word...the best of the best is coming to Danger...And the crowds gonna let you know who is the very best...

Crowd (VO)- R...V...D! R...V...D!

We cut back to the arena & the crowd is going absolutely nuts

Jim Ross- Taking a look at one of the greatest performers of all time. You will see Rob Van Dam live next week on Danger. We wish his wife Sonya a very speedy recovery.

Jerry "The Kng" Lawler- Rob Van Dam. The Whole Fucking Show on Danger. This shit is fucking insane J.R.

Jim Ross- Speaking of insanity we got a 10 man tag team matchup as the main event tonight & who will be the 2 mystery partners for tonight.

Lilian Garcia- The following contest is scheduled for 1 fall! making his way to the ring from Hollywood California weighing in at 297 pounds this is Hulk Hogan.

American Made plays as Hulk Hogan comes down to the ring & the fans are going crazy.

Lilian- And his opponent from Orangeburg South Carolina weighing in at 245 pounds Shelton Benjamin.

Shelton's aint no stoppin me now song is playin as Shelton comes down to the ring.

Match 3: Hulk Hogan vs Shelton Benjamin. This one was a definite squash match as after a few minutes Hogan does the big boot followed by a leg drop. 1...2...3. Your winner Hulk Hogan.

The camera cuts to Teddy Long's office as he announces a concept that he is bringing to Breakdown.

Teddy Long- Ladies & Gentlemen at Breakdown we will have a Feast Or Fired match. The concept is very simple we have 5 briefcases. 1 of them will have a shot at the Danger Championship, the other will have a shot at the U.S. Title, the other a Huslin tag team title match, the other an X-Division title shot & last but not least a pink slip which means your fired for good. Every non champion on Danger will compete in this match & the only ones exempt are champions & the challengers at Breakdown.

Jim Ross- Breakdown is in 2 weeks.

Jerry "The King" Lawler- Yes & we have a Feast Or Fired matchup with every superstar minus champions & challengers at breakdown compete in this matchup.

Jim Ross- Ladies & Gentlemen let's get to our main event matchup.

Lillian Garcia- The following 10 man tag team match is scheduled for 1 fall! Making their way to the ring Edge & the Rated R Entourage.

The Rated R Entourage comes out to Edge's music of course.

Lillian- and their opponents first making his way to the ring from Tampa Florida by way of Toronto Onterrio Canada weighing in at 240 pounds The Instant Classic Christian Cage.

Lillian- And his tag team partner from Chicago Illinois weighing in at 222 pounds CM Punk.

Lillian- And their tag team partner from Detroit Michigan weighing in at 275 pounds The War Machine Rhino.

Lillian- And the first of their suprise partners from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania weighing in at 230 pounds he is the only Olympic Gold Medalist in Professional Wrestling History this is Kurt Angle.

Lillian- And their partner from Death Valley weighing in at 299 pounds he is the HCW World Heavyweight Champion The Undertaker.

Main Event Match: Edge & The Rated R Entourage vs Christian Cage, CM Punk, Rhino, Kurt Angle & The Undertaker. Edge & Kurt Angle start off & right away Angle hits uppercuts on Edge. Angle has the advantage til Edge rakes him in the eyes. Edge then tags in Big Show & Big Show now uses his power to take advantage of Angle. Big Show then has Angle in the cobra clutch. Angle eventually gets out of it & tags in Christian Cage. Christian tries to get an advantage but Big Show is too damn big & he crushes Christian with a big boot.Big Show then apllies a cobra clutch to Christian. Big Show breaks the hold & tags in Brother Ray. Brother Ray continues his team's advantage by attacking Christian. Brother Ray then tags in Brother D-Von. Brother D-Von attacks Christian til Christian kicks him into the other corner & Christian then tags in CM Punk. Punk then takes down D-Von with flying forearms & a kick. He then proceeded to take out Brother Ray, Edge, Kane & Big Show off of the aperon before tagging in The Undertaker. Undertaker then starts beating on D-Von & chokeslams him. He grabs Edge & gives him The Last Ride. He grabs Brother Ray & gives him Tthe Tombstone Piledriver. CM Punk, Rhino & Kurt Angle take care of The Big Show while Undertaker locks in The Hell's Gate(Gogoplata) on Brother D-Von. D-Von passes out with blood coming out of his mouth as the match wins. Your winners by submission Christian Cage, CM Punk, Rhino, Kurt Angle & The Undertaker.

Undertaker & company proceed to beat on Edge as Christian hits him with the Con-Chair-To, CM Punk does the Pepsi Plunge, then the GTS & then locks him in the Anaconda Vice, Rhino gores him. Kurt Angle locks Edge in the Ankle Lock as Undertaker also locks Edge in the Hell's Gate(Gogoplata). Blood spits out of Edge's mouth as Edge is beaten down in the ring as Undertaker's team celebrates as the show ends.

HCW News

Rumors have been going around that Shane & Stephanie McMahon want to make a 3rd T.V. show to showcase the talent that doesn't get any T.V. time on either Danger & Pistol Pistol. The rumors also say that the show will be called Beatdown.

In other news Randy Orton vs "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels & "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels vs M.V.P. has been announced for Breakdown in 2 weeks.

John Cena suffered an arm injury on Pistol Pistol & will be out of action for 4 to 6 weeks.

Hey man, really enjoying the work. Dre Dre, Snoop Dog and em? Freaking amazing.

So far the storylines are good and the matches are fine but I have only one suggestion...maybe taking advantage of the Bold and collored text to help a reader out.

Fireworks go off as Michael Cole & Tazz welcome us to Pistol Pistol live from Las Vegas, Nevada. They hype up the show for a little bit as our first match is about to begin.

Jeremy Borash- The following non title contest is scheduled for 1 fall. Introducing to the ring first from Gainsville Georgia weighing in at 218 punds he is the HCW Television Champion of the world this is "The Phenominal" A.J. Styles.

A.J.'s music plays as he walks to the ring with his title.

Jeremy Borash- And his opponent from Smithfield North Carolina weighing in at 215 Pounds this is Gregory Helms.

Helms' it's time theme plays as he walks down to the ring to face A.J. Styles.

Match 1: "The Phenominal" A.J. Styles vs Gregory Helms. The match starts with A.J. & Helms locking up in the center of the ring. Helms pushes A.J. off into the ropes. A.J. returns & Hels hits him with the a back elbow. Helms tries the Shining Wizard early but A.J. reverses it into a leg sweep. A.J. does his signature dropkick to Helms.

A.J. then does his signature flying forearm from the top rope as Helms is down in the ring. A.J. goes to the top rope to attempt the Spiral Tap but Helms moves out of the way. Helms then locks A.J. in the Abdominal Stretch but after a few minutes A.J. manages to get the ropes. Helms tries to attempt the Vertabreaker but A.J. reverses it into a Sunset Flip.

1...2. Helms kicks out at 2.

A.J. & Helms are slugging it out. Helms goes for the clothesline but he misses & A.J. hits him with the Pele. A.J. hits the Styles Clash. 1...2...3. Your winner "The Phenominal A.J. Styles.

The Camera cuts to the backstage area as Eve Torres interviews The Motor City Machine Guns.

Eve Torres- Chris Sabin, Alex Shelley. What are your thoughts on defending your titles against The Hardyz, 50 Cent & Lil Jon, Fat Joe & Ja Rule & a mystery team at Breakdown in 2 weeks.

Alex Shelley- Eve you see we are not worried about some tag team that's from the past generation.

Chris Sabin- In case all you idiots forgotten we are not in the past generation. We are in today's generation. We are the HCW World Tag Team Champions. The Hardyz may have been impressive back in the day but all that was the WWE which well you know what the hell happened to them.

Shelley- Then we have 2 teams filled with whack rappers. To be honest with you I wouldn't be suprised if the suprise team was filled with whack rappers as well.

Sabin- Anyways we will beat The Second City Saints tonight.

Shelley- CM Punk & Colt Cabana wont know whats coming.

Sabin- Eve why don't you come down to the ring with us to get a closer look on us beating CM Punk & Colt Cabana.

Eve- Uhh no thanks. I don't like fucking scum like you.

Sabin- Ok suit yourself.

Jeremy Borash- The following non tiltle tag team match is scheduled for 1 fall & it is a no DQ tag team match. Making their way to the ring first from Detroit Michigan they are the HCW World Tag Team Champions Chris Sabin & Alex Shelley they are The Motor City Machine Guns.

The Motor City Machine Guns music plays as they walk to the ring being very cocky & arrogant.

Jeremy Borash- And their opponents from Chicago Illinois CM Punk & Colt Cabana they are The Second City Saints.

CM Punk's music hits as he & Colt Cabana head to the ring.

Match 2: The Motor City Machine Guns vs The Second City Saints. Chris Sabin & CM Punk start the match off. Punk & Sabin are trading kicks & are using their speed as they are evenly matched up. Punk tags in Colt Cabana. Cabana hits Sabin with right hands til Sabin spits in Cabana's face followed by the eye rake. Sabin then slaps Cabana in the head while he is on his knees. Sabin tags in Alex Shelley . Shelley stomps on Cabana. Shelley hits Cabana with a superkick.

1...2... Cabana kicks out

Cabana gets to his feet & he & Shelley are trading blows til Shelley rakes his eyes. Shelley then mocks Cabana before he lands him with a senton. Shelley then gets Cabana up & tries to hit him with Sliced Bread #2 but Cabana reverses it into a back suplex. Both Cabana & Shelley are down in the ring. Shelley tags in Sabin as Cabana tags in Punk. Punk is on fire as he takes it to Sabin. Punk goes to the corner & takes out Shelley. Punk hits the GTS on Sabin. Punk gets Sabin up & whips hin into the corner. Sabin is now in the corner as Punk hits him with the Pepsi Plunge. 1...2...3. Your winners The Second City Saints.

The camera's are in the General Manager's office as John Morrison & Paul Heyman are discussing on the 4 Way X-Division Title Match at Breakdown

John Morrison- This is ridiculous, I have to defend my title against 3 people at Breakdown.

Paul Heyman- Yeah that's what I said last week.

Morrison- Well Paul none of them 3 deserve a shot at my belt you understand me.

Heyman- You know what, just for threatening me I got a match for you tonight.

Morrison- Oh really! Who am I facing?

Heyman- Hahahahaha The Undertaker.

Morrison What!!!!! Why the fuck would you put any of your top guys against The Undertaker.

Heyman- That's none of your business. Now get the fuck out of my office.

The Camera cuts to the ring

Goldust's music plays

Jeremy Borash- Please welcome to the ring Goldust

Goldust comes out but is not wearing his face paint nor his gold suit. Instead he is wearing a Cowboy Hat, boots, an HCW T-Shirt & some pants.

Dustin Rhodes- Now my name is not Goldust anymore. It's Dustin Rhodes. My plan in life was to follow in the footsteps of my dad but I became nothing more than a joke. Sure being Goldust created my own legacy & I won 9 WWE hardcore Championships, 3 WWE Intercontinental Championships & a WWE World Tag Team Championship with Booker T while I was Goldust but I wanna be remembered as "Lonestar" Dustin Rhodes who won the WCW United States Championship twice. From now on my mane is "Lonestar" Dustin Rhodes. I will create my legacy here in HCW & entertain you great people who pay money to see us wrestle.

Can You Dig It Sucka

Booker T comes out to the ring

Booker T- Dustin you mentioned how we are former WWE World Tag Team Champions. Well I gotta suggestion dog hear me out on this one.

Dustin- Ok Booker what is the suggestion.

Booker T- How about me & you reform our tag team here in HCW. What do you say.

Dustin- I accept.

Booker T & Dustin Rhodes celebrate together until Diddy, Fat Joe & Ja Rule come to the ring

Diddy- Oh please why don't you two has been's go to the back so some real talent can entertain the crowd.

Fat Joe- How about we challenge these bitches to a match.

Ja Rule- Yeah let's do it.

Booker T- Hahahahahahahaha your kidding right.

Diddy- No

Booker T- Well bring your bitch asses to this ring then.

Fat Joe & Ja Rule go to the ring for this matchup against Booker T & "Lonestar" Dustin Rhodes

Match 3: Booker T & "Lonestar" Dustin Rhodes vs Fat Joe & Ja Rule w/Diddy. Booker T & Dustin Rhodes just dominated the entire match. The match ends with the Shattered Dreams. 1...2...3. Your winners Booker T & "Lonestar" Dustin Rhodes.

Eve Torres & John Morrison are backstage.

Eve- So John what are your thoughts on facing The Undertaker next.

Morrison- You actually think I wanna face The Undertaker, hell no I don't wanna face him but on the bright side if I beat him it will propel me into the World Title scene.

Morrison walks away to the ring after the interview.

Ain't No Make Believe plays

Jeremy Borash- The folowing champion vs champion match is scheduled for 1 fall & it's a no disqualification match. Introducing first from Los Angeles, California he weighed in this morning at 219 pound he is the HCW X-Division Champion of the world this is John Morrison.

John Morrison is walking down to the ring.

The signature gong plays in the arena followed by The Undertaker's music

Jeremy Borash- And his opponent from Death Valley, he weighed in this morning at 299 pounds. He is the HCW Heavyweight Champion Of The World. This is The Undertaker.

Main Event: HCW X-Division Champion John Morrison vs HCW World Heavyweight Champion The Undertaker. The match starts with Taker overpowering Morrison with ease. Taker gets out of the ring to get the steel steps & a steel chain into the ring. Taker is destroying Morrison in the ring as he is beating him down in the corner. Taker connects with the snake eyes followed by the big boot. Taker then hits the chokeslam on the steel steps. Taker signals for the Tombstone Piledriver. Taker gets Morrison up on the steel steps & delivers the Tombstone Piledriver on the steel Steps. 1...2...3. Your Winner the HCW World Heavyweight Champion Of The World The Undertaker.

Pistol Pistol goes off the air as Undertaker is on one knee celebrating with the world title up in the air.

Fireworks go off as Jim Ross & Jerry "The King" Lawler welcome us to Danger live in Madison Square Garden in New York City.

Shane & Stephanie McMahon are in the ring to make an announcement.

Shane- As everyone knows there will be a new show called Beatdown & that show will debut tomorrow night.

Stephanie- Yes that's right & we have already assigned a roster for that show.

Shane- Speaking of that 1 of the superstars that we assigned for that show is in the 5 way tag team match for the HCW World Tag Team Championship at Breakdown.

Stephanie- Yes & we will leave that superstar in the match since the match is already advertised with this superstar in it.

Shane- We will have a tournament for the vacant Beatdown Championship & the 4 competitors are Chris Jericho, "Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner, The Rock & Matt Hardy.

Shane & Stephanie leave the ringside area as Lillina Garcia gets ready to introduce to us the first match of the night

Lillian Garcia- The following contest is scheduled for 1 fall. Making his way to the ring first from Long Beach, California, Snoop Dogg

Ain't Nuthin But A G Thang plays as Snoop Dogg comes out to the ring rapping his verse of the song & playing to the crowd.

Lillian Garcia- And his opponent from Palm Spring Florida weighing in at 210 pounds Ted Dibiase Jr.

The Priceless theme song plays as Ted Dibiase Jr walks down to the ring.

Match 1: Snoop Dogg vs Ted Dibiase Jr. Snoop Dogg & Ted Dibiase Jr lock up in the center of the ring to start the match. Snoop Dogg hits him with lefts & rights to knock Dibiase off his feet. Snoop Dogg locks in a sleeper hold. Dibiase gets out of the sleeper hold by getting to the ropes. Dibiase & Snoop Dogg brawl in the ring til Dibiase rakes Snoop Dogg's eyes. Dibiase then locks in a sleeper of his own on Snoop Dogg. Snoop Dogg fights out of it by reversing the sleeper hold into a jaw breaker.

1...2...Dibiase kicks out at 2.

Snoop Dogg gets to the top rope to attempt a Leg Drop but Dibiase moves out of the way. Dibiase tries to do the russian leg sweep but Snoop Dogg counters it into the bulldog. Snoop Dogg then tries the top rope leg drop again & this time hits it successfully. Snoop Dogg then hits Dibiase with the Curb Stomp. 1...2...3. Your winner of the match Snoop Dogg.

Joey Styles is backstage interviewing "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels.

Joey Styles- "Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels. What are your thoughts on facing Randy Orton this Sunday at Breakdown.

Christopher Daniels- You see Joey when I beat Randy Orton. I will be just 1 step closer to a shot at the Danger Championship & I personally don't give a shit if CM Punk or Edge walks out of there as Champion cause I will beat them both.

Joey Styles- Also what are your thoughts on teaming with CM Punk to face the one night reunion of Rated RKO?

Daniels- I don't care as long as I get to put my hands on Randy Orton.

We cut back to the ring & Teddy Long is in the ring.

Teddy Long- Ladies & Gentlemen. This is the greatest honor of having. I present to you the newest member of the Danger Roster. He is the whole fucking show Rob Van Dam.

One Of A Kind Plays as RVD comes out in street clothes & the crowd is going nuts.

Jim Ross- He's here, he's here. RVD IS HERE LIVE ON DANGER.

Jerry "The King Lawler- I can't believe my eyes. Rob Van Dam has showed up & returned to the wrestling world.

RVD- It feels great to hear all you great people chant my name.

Crowd- RVD....RVD....RVD....RVD....RVD....RVD.

RVD- Anyways. It's a great pleasure to be here on Danger & to be competing on here every single week. My goal here is to get my mother fucking ass back to the top as a champion & have a little fun doing it.

Samoa Joe interrupts as he comes to the ring.

Samoa Joe- RVD why are you here man? Are you like all the has been's in this company & reclaim the so called legacy that you have cause it's not like you have much of one anyways.

RVD- I got more of a legacy than you do. how many championships have you won in your career. I bet you ain't called the Whole Fucking Show. No I know what these people call you. They call you Sloppy Joe.

Crowd- Sloppy Joe....Sloppy Joe....Sloppy Joe....Sloppy Joe.

Samoa Joe- Shut the fuck up you inbreded fucking idiots. Rob the difference between me & you is that your like these fucking inbred's & im not. I couldn't connect with these people cause they smell like pig shit, they look all deformed & shit, they are ******ed mother fuckers & im bigger & badder than all of them & everyone of them knows it.

RVD- You have got to be the dumbest fattest piece of shit that I have ever seen or heard of. Do you not realize what is coming out of your mouth.

Samoa Joe- How about you & me go 1 on 1 at Breakdown this Sunday in a Hardcore match.

RVD- Your on & I will take great pleasure in smoking your ass.

RVD vs Samoa Joe has just been made for Breakdown this Sunday.

Lillian Garcia- The following 3 way tag team matchup is scheduled for 1 fall & it is for the HCW Hustlin Tag Team Championship. Making their way to the ring first at a combined weight of 763 pounds they are the HCW Hustlin Tag Team Champions Kane & The Big Show.

Big Show's music plays as Kane & Big Show walk to the ring.

Lillian Garcia- And their Challengers first from San Diego, California weighing at 165 pounds Rey Mysterio.

Booyaka by P.O.D. plays as Rey Mysterio comes to the ring.

Lillian Garcia- And his tag team partner from St. Louis, Missouri weighing in at 183 pounds Evan Bourne.

Evan Bourne's music plays as he comes to the ring.

Lillian Garcia- And their opponents from New York City weighing at a combined weight of 585 pounds, Brother Ray & Brother D-Von they are Team 3D.

Bombshell by Powerman 5000 plays as Team 3D comes down to the ring.

Match 2: Hustlin Tag Team Championship Match. Big Show & Kane vs Rey Mysterio & Evan Bourne vs Team 3D. The match starts & Team 3D are double teaming Rey Mysterio while Big Show & Kane are double teaming Evan Bourne. This is basically a handicap squash match as Team 3D hits Rey Mysterio with a 3D & Kane & Big Show hit Evan Bourne with the Double Chokeslam. 1...2...3. Your winners & still HCW Hustlin Tag Team Champions The Big Show & Kane.

Teddy Long's Music hits as he walks to the stage.

Teddy Long- That match that we just saw was bullshit. I have an idea for Breakdown this Sunday. it will be Big Show & Kane vs Team 3D for the HCW Hustlin Tag Team Championship. Holla Holla Holla.

3D then attack Kane & Big Show with the tag team titles & celebrate afterwards.

Backstage area. CM Punk, Christian Cage & Kurt Angle have a comversation while in the same area Dr Dre, Snoop Dogg & Eminem are at a table playing cards with a girl giving Snoop Dogg a lap dance.

CM Punk- What are we gonna do about Edge's entourage.

Christian Cage- Punk I said that Team 3D's ego's will get in the way of everything & it happened. Now as far as the 2 ******s go, me, Kurt, Cena & Rhino have your back & I could even get Undertaker & A.J. to help us out.

Dr. Dre & Eminem get up & walk over to them.

Dr. Dre- Christian. Me, Em & Snoop got your back if you need us. We got beef with them & I wouldn't mind getting a tag team title match against them & plus I think 3D will come down to the ring to help Edge.

Christian- You may be right. If you wanna help us then you can help us out. We cool.

Eminem- Yeah we cool.

Dr. Dre.- Yeah we cool.

The camera cuts back to the ring

An NFL Theme Song hits as Brian Urlacher & Devin Hester come out to the ring.

Brian Urlacher- This Sunday at Breakdown, me & Devin will be deciding on what show we are going to sign with.

Devin Hester- That's right, we are gonna decide who we will wrestle for. We are the 2 biggest free agents in HCW History.

The Monday Night Football Themesong hits as The Dallas Cowboys players Tony Romo & Jason Witten walk down to the ring.

Tony Romo- Did you say your the biggest free agents in the history of this company?

Hester- Yeah. Why?

Romo- Well I find it odd cause for one the Bears are not America's team. That honor belongs to my team. The Dallas Cowboys & allow me to introduce to you my friend Jason Witten.

Jason Witten- Hi im Jason Witten, one of the best tight ends in the NFL today. I hang with Tony Romo during the road trips. I am a 5 time pro bowler & I play on the greatest team alive. The Dallas Cowboys.

Donovan McNabb comes onto the stage.

Donovan McNabb- Please. The Cowboys aren't any good. Romo your extremely overrated. You can't even win a playoff game much less lead a team to the Super Bowl like I have.

Terrell Owens comes from the back & attacks McNabb from behind with a crowbar & bloodies him while Romo, Witten, Hester & Urlacher all look on in disbelief.

Jim Ross- Terrell Owens just attacked Donovan McNabb. That was an ugly beatdown & im guessing there is still hate between them two.

Jerry "The King" Lawler- Your probably right JR.

Cameras go to the backstage area where CM Punk is getting ready for the main event matchup & that match is coming up next.

Lillian Garcia- The following tag team contest is scheduled for 1 fall. Making his way to the ring first from Toronto Onterrio, Canada weighing in at 240 pounds he is the HCW Danger Champion & The Rated R Superstar Edge.

Metallingus by Alterbridge plays as Edge comes down to the ring.

Lillian Garcia- And his tag team partner from St, Louis Missouri weighing in at 245 pounds Randy Orton.

Voices by Rev Theory plays as Orton comes down to the ring.

Lillian Garcia. And their opponents first from Chicago, Illinois weighing in at 222 pounds CM Punk.

This Fire Burns by Killswitch Engage plays as CM Punk comes down to the ring.

Lillian Garcia- And his tag team partner from the City Of Angels weighing in at 224 pounds he is The Fallen Angel Christopher Daniels.

Main Event Match: Rated RKO vs CM Punk & "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels. CM Punk & Randy Orton start the match off. Orton pokes Punk in the eyes to take the early advantage. Orton locks in a chin lock. Orton then does his Randy Orton stomp to Punk & then tags in Edge. Edge stomps on Punk & locks in the Edgecator. After a few minutes of fighting it Punk gets to the ropes. Edge hits Punk with the Edgecution

1...2...Punk kicks out at 2 & a half.

Edge then gets Punk up & tries to hit a second Edgecution but Punk reverses it into the Northern Light Suplex.

1...2...Edge kicks out.

Punk just barely gets to Christopher Daniels & tags him in. Daniels hits Edge with clotheslines & goes to push Orton off da corner. Daniels hits Edge with the DDT. Daniels then goes to the top rope & hits Edge with the BME.

1...2...Edge kicks out.

Daniels then tries to hit Edge with the Angel's wings but Orton hits him in the back of the head. Edge spears Punk & Orton hits Daniels with the RKO. Punk gets up but Edge hits him with the spear. 1...2...3. Your winners Rated RKO.

Rated RKO attacks Punk & Daniels after the bell til Christian Cage, John Cena, Dr. Dre, Eminem, Snoop Dogg & Kurt Angle come out to chase them off.

Undertaker comes from behind & attacks Rated RKO & sends them back into the ring. Big Show, Kane, Soulja Boy, Jim Jones, Lil Boosie, MVP & Shelton Benjamin come out to attack them til Shawn Michaels evens up the odds & a huge brawl starts as the show ends.

The fireworks go off as Mike Tenay & Stevie Ray welcome us to the first episode of Beatdown live in Madison Square Garden in New York City. Jim Cornette is already in the ring.

Jim Cornette- Welcome everybody to Beatdown. I am Jim Cornette & I am the General Manager of this show. I will do everything I can to make this the show to watch. The very first match will start shortly & that match is a match to determine one of the challengers for the Beatdown Title.

Justin Roberts- This match is scheduled for 1 fall & the winner of this match will face either The Rock or Chris Jericho for the HCW Beatdown Championship. Introducing to the ring first from Detroit, Michigan weighing in at 280 pounds "Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner.

Steiner's siren music plays as he walks to the ring & tries to start shit with the fans.

Justin Roberts- And his opponent from Cameron, North Carolina weighing in at 236 pounds Matt Hardy.

Live For The Moment by Monster Magnet plays as Matt Hardy comes to the ring getting ready to face Scott Steiner.

Match 1: "Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner vs Matt Hardy. Steiner & Hardy lock up in the ring as the match up starts. Steiner pokes Hardy in the eye & takes advantage in the match. Steiner hits Hardy with his signature elbow drop followed by his signature pushups. Steiner does the belly to belly suplex

1...2...Hardy kicks out.

Steiner then chokes Hardy & the ref counts to 4 til Steiner breaks the chokehold. Steiner tries to do another belly to belly suplex but Hardy reverses it into a suplex of his own. Hardy then works over Steiners arm. Hardy whips Steiner into the turnbuckle & does his signature clothesline followed up with a bulldog & Hardy is now in control. Hardy goes to the top rope & hits a leg drop on Steiner. Hardy then hits Steiner with the Side Effect. Hardy tries the twist of fate but Steiner reverses it into a back suplex & both men are now down in the ring. Steiner then hits Hardy with another belly to belly suplex. Steiner then locks Hardy in the Steiner Recliner. Hardy eventually taps out to the Steiner Recliner. Your winner by submission "Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner.

Steiner grabs the microphone & cuts a promo.

Scott Steiner- Jericho, Rock. I will beat either one of you ******s at Breakdown this Sunday for the title. Im a former WCW Champion, a former WCW World Tag Team Champion, WWE World Tag Team Champion, WCW United States Champion, WCW World Television Champion, IWGP Tag Team Champion & I am one half of the greatest tag team in hstory, The Steiner brothers which are the only tag team in history to have won the WWE World Tag Team Championship, WCW World Tag Team Championship & the IWGP Tag Team Championship. Neither Rock or Jericho can beat me, I am a bad mother fucker, I am the Big Bad Booty Daddy, The Genetic Freak & Big Poppa Pump. Holler If Ya Me.

Camera cuts to the backstage area as "The Franchise" Shane Douglas interviews The Rock.

Shane Douglas- Rock. What are your thoughts on facing Chris Jericho tonight to face Scott Steiner for the Beatdown Championship at Breakdown.

The Rock- Finally The Rock has come back to the wrestling ring. Scott Steiner you may have impressive accomplishments, mainly as a tag team wrestler but not only do you call The Rock a ****** but you think you are a bad mother fucker. Listen the real bad mother fucker here is the trail blazin, eyebrow raisin, pie eatin, ass kickin, peoples champion The Rock. Come Breakdown Scott Steiner. The Rock will whoop your candy ass & become the Beatdown Champion. IF YOU SMELLLLLLLLLLLL, WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN.

Camera cuts back to the ring where Jim Cornette has 3 championships in the ring.

Jim Cornette- These 3 championships are the Hardcore Championship, European Championship & the Tag Team Championship. now the new European Champion will be Tomko & the new Hardcore champion will be Chavo Guerrero.

Tomko's music plays as he comes out to receive his European Title.

Chavo Guerrero then comes out next to receive his Hardcore title.

Jim Cornette- Now the tag team championships will be defended next & it will be the Flair's to face Deuce & Manu for the tag team titles.

Camera cuts to the backstage area to where Jay Lethal, Kofi Kingston & Mr. Kennedy are having a conversating while in the background 50 Cent is making out with Candice Michelle & Lil Jon is making out with Christy Hemme.

Jay Lethal- Oooh Yeah. Kofi this weed that you bought is something else.

Kofi Kingston- Yeah man. This is the good shit. I have already smoked 3 bowls out of this batch.

Mr. Kennedy- Come on guys do you really gotta smoke that shit now.

Kofi- Uh yeah.

Lethal- Ooooh Yeah.

Mr. Kennedy- Ah what the hell gimme some then.

50 Cent- Come on guys share the weed with us too.

Kofi- Ok man you & Jon can come over here & have some of our weed.

Camera goes back to the ring to start the tag team match.

Justin Roberts- The following tag team contest is scheduled for 1 fall & it is for the HCW Beatdown Tag Team Championships. Making their way to the ring first from Charlotte, North Carolina at a combined weight of 392 pounds David & Reid Flair.

Ric Flair's music plays as his sons walk down to the ring.

Justin Roberts- And their opponets at a combined weight of 525 pounds Deuce & Manu.

Deuce's 50's music plays as Deuce & his cousin Manu walk down to the ring

Match 2: HCW Beatdown Tag Team Championship. David & Reid Flair vs Deuce & Manu. Deuce & Reid Flair start the match off for their respective teams. Deuce hits Reid Flair with a right hand & down goes Reid Flair. Deuce continues to work over Reid's head & tags in Manu. Manu uses his power to inflict pain to Reid's back. Manu does the big splash to Reid's back & he & Deuce are in control in this match. Manu gets Reid up & hits him with the Samoan Drop. Manu hits the Modified Neckbreaker on Reid while Deuce knocks David Flair off the ring apron. 1...2...3. Your winners & the new HCW Beatdown Tag Team Champions Deuce & Manu.

Tommy Dreamer, Sabu & Sandman are all backstage with Kevin Von Erich & Matt Hardy.

Matt Hardy- I can't believe I got beat by Scott Steiner tonight.

Kevin Von Erich- Don't worry about it Matt, there will be more opportunities. You got the talent to become a World Champion.

Tommy Dreamer- Matt you have a chance to become 1 half of the HCW World Tag Team Champions with your little brother Jeff. You need to focus on that & after that then you focus on the Beatdown Title.

Matt- You guys are right. Thanks for the advice.

The camera comes back to the ring.

Mike Tenay- Breakdown is sure to be a great card. there is the feast or fired match that the Danger brand presents.

Stevie Ray- And for Pistol Pistol we have the 4 way match for the X-Division Title where John Morrison defends his title against Sonjay Dutt, Ice Cube & my little brother Booker T. I pick Booker T to win that match.

Mike Tenay- You're showing a little bias there just cause Booker T is your brother & you & him are one of the greatest tag teams of all time. 10 time WCW World Tag Team Champions.

Stevie Ray- Mark my words Booker T will be the new X-Division Champion come Breakdown.

Mike Tenay- Anyways Pistol Pistol is hosting a World Heavyweight Title match between T.V. Champion "The Phenominal" A.J. Styles vs The Undertaker. I predict Undertaker will win.

Stevie Ray. Me too.

Mike Tenay- Our show is hosting the match for the Beatdown Champion as Scott Steiner will face the winner of the Rock vs Jericho match.

Stevie Ray- Believe me Scott Steiner is a tough opponent for both of them but I expect it to be an even match.

Justin Roberts- The following contest is scheduled for 1 fall & the winner of this match faces Scott Steiner for the Beatdown Championship at Breakdown. Making his way to the ring first weighing in at 227 pounds Chris Jericho.

Break The Walls Down plays as Chris Jericho comes down to the ring.

Justin Roberts- And his opponent from Miami, Florida weighing in at 275 pounds The Rock.

The Rock's signature theme song plays as he comes to the ring to face his long time rival Chris Jericho.

Main Event Match: Chris Jericho vs The Rock. The match starts with Rock & Jericho locking up in the middle of the ring. Jericho takes Rock down with a snapmare & locks in a side headlock. Jericho then kicks Rock in the head & taunts him & the crowd. Jericho locks in a sleeper hold. Rock reverses the sleeper hold into a back suplex. Rock stomps on Jericho. Rock hits Jericho with the Spinebuster. Rock takes off his right elbow pad & hits Jericho with the People's Elbow. Rock gets Jericho up & hits him with the Rock Bottom. 1...2...3. Your winner & gets to face Scott Steiner at Breakdown The Rock.

The first episode of Beatdown ends with The Rock celebrating his victory over Chris Jericho.

Fireworks go off as Michael Cole & Tazz welcome us to Pistol Pistol live in Madison Square Garden in New York City.

A.J. Styles music hits as A.J. walks to the ring.

A.J. Styles- All i've been hearing about is can I beat The Undertaker & how am I gonna beat The Undertaker. Well I can beat The Undertaker & im gonna do it the same exact way as I won the NWA Heavyweight Title 3 times.

Batista's music hits as Batista comes to the ring with a purpose.

Batista- A.J. you think you have what it takes to beat The Undertaker. Your wrong you can't beat The Undertaker but I can.

A.J. Styles- Yeah with Edge or Triple H helping you out. At least I didn't lose a world title to him on your company's biggest pay per view of the year.

Paul Heyman's music hits as he comes out to make an announcement.

Paul Heyman- Tonight I am making 2 matches. It will be Batista going 1 on 1 with HCW World Heavyweight Champion The Undertaker & A.J. Styles will defend his HCW T.V. Championship against Triple H.

Batista & A.J. Styles stare eachother down as the camera cuts to the backstage area.

Marty Jannetty & Shawn Michaels are getting interviewed by Eve Torres.

Eve- Shawn Michaels, Marty Janetty. How does it feel to reunite The Rockers for 1 night only.

Shawn Michaels- Eve it feels great. The Rockers are one of the all time great tag teams. We have set the bar for future tag teams like The Hardyz, 3D, E&C & The Motor City Machine Guns.

Chris Sabin & Alex Shelley come up

Chris Sabin- You didn't set a damn thing for me Shawn. Your known as screwing over Bret Hart in Montreal. And Marty your nothing more than a washed up has been who's only claim to fame is being second to the man next to you.

Before Marty Janetty could reply Shawn Michaels delivers Sweet Chin Music to Chris Sabin.

Marty Jannetty- I guess we will see you in the ring.

HBK- It will be a while before he gets up from that.

Camera goes back to the ring as the first match is about to start

Jeremy Borash- The following contest is scheduled for 1 fall. Making his way to the ring first from Houston Texas weighing in at 256 pounds this is Booker T.

Booker T's music hits as he comes down to the ring all confident & interacting with the fans.

Jeremy Borash- And his opponent being accompanies by Diddy & Ja Rule from New York City this is Fat Joe.

Match 1. Booker T vs Fat Joe. This was a squash match as Booker T wins quickly with a scissors kick. 1...2...3. Your winner of the match Booker T.

After the match Ja Rule & Diddy attack Booker T & Fat Joe gets up & joins them in the now 3 on 1 attack on Booker T. Stevie Ray comes out to help Booker T. They take Diddy out with the Heat Bomb, they take Ja Rule out with the Big Apple Blast & Fat Joe gets taken out with the Heat Seaker as Harlem Heat celebrates in the ring.

The cameras go to the backstage area where Shawn Michaels & Triple H are having a conversation.

Shawn Michaels- Hunter it's been a while.

Triple H- Yeah it has. Tonight im facing A.J. Styles for the T.V. Championship. Who you competing against tonight.

HBK- Me & Marty Jannetty are reforming The Rockers for 1 night only & we are facing HCW World Tag Team Champions, The Motor City Machine Guns.

Triple H- Sounds fun. I know the Machine Guns ain't got nothing on you. You can easily take them. I know DX would easily beat them.

HBK- Oh yes DX would definitely take them.

Triple H- Shawn. I was thinking maybe we should reunite the band soon.

HBK- I don't know about this Hunter.

Triple H- Just think about it ok.

Triple H walks away as Shawn Michaels looks like he is thinking about reuniting DX with Triple H.

Camera comes back to the ring as Jeremy Borash gets ready to announce the competitors for the next match.

Jeremy Borash- The following contest is scheduled for 1 fall & it is for the HCW Television Championship. Making his way to the ring first from Gainesville, Georgia. He weighed in this morning at 218 pounds he is the HCW Television Champion of the world this is The Phenominal A.J. Styles.

I Am by Dale Oliver plays as The Phenominal One walks to the ring.

Jeremy Borash- And the challenger from Greenwich, Connecticut weighing in at 265 pounds this is Triple H.

Time to play The Game by Motorhead plays as Triple H goes to the ring & does his long ass entrance.

Match 2: HCW T.V. Championship- A.J. Styles vs Triple H. The match starts off & Triple H & A.J. Styles lock up in the center of the ring. A.J. uses his speed to take the advantage on Triple H. A.J. hits Triple H with a series of kicks. A.J. goes for the dropkick but Triple H moves out of the way. Triple H then uses his power to take advantage on A.J.. Triple H then hits Styles with a spinebuster. Triple H goes for the Pedigree but A.J. reverses it into a back body drop. Styles goes to the top rope & hits Triple H with the Spiral Tap. A.J. then hits Triple H with the Styles Clash. 1...2... Triple H kicks out at 2. Batista tries to go to the ring but Shawn Michaels also comes out & hits him with Sweet Chin Music. Meanwhile back in the ring Triple H is distracted by what's going on outside of the ring & A.J. rolls him up for a pin. 1...2...3. Your winner & still HCW T.V. Champion The Phenominal A.J. Styles.

Batista gets up & he & Shawn Michaels are in the ring with Triple H now. Triple H bitch slaps Batista in the mouth. Batista retaliates by hitting him with the spinebuster & then the Batista Bomb. Shawn Michaels just looks on as he leaves the ring heading to the back.

Camera cuts to the back as Booker T is packing up his things in the locker room til his brother/former tag team partner Stevie Ray comes up to him.

Stevie Ray- Booker. I know you probably didn't want my help out there but I have your back. I've always had your back.

Booker T- I know. You've had my back since the day I was born. I don't have a problem with you helping me out dog. There are a few things that I know & 1 of them is that we are always gonna be Harlem Heat. Now I do gotta ask you a question.

Steve Ray- Ok shoot.

Booker T- You cool with me & Dustin Rhodes as a tag team?

Stevie Ray- Of course. Im retired & as you know I am a broadcaster for Beatdown now & just like on Beatdown, I will say that you will be the new HCW X-Division Champion.

Camera cuts back to the ring as Jeremy Borash is about to introduce the competitors for the next match.

Jeremy Borash- The following non title contest is scheduled for 1 fall. Making his way to the ring first from Washington, DC weighing in at 290 pounds. This is The Animal Batista.

I Walk Alone by Saliva hits as Batista walks down to the ring.

Jeremy Borash- And his opponent from Death Valley weighing in at 299 pounds he is the HCW Heavyweight Champion Of The World this is The Undertaker.

Match 3: Batista vs Undertaker- The match starts off as Batista & Undertaker lock up in the middle of the ring. Batista hits Taker with a running shoulder block. Batista then locks in a camel clutch on Taker. Taker eventually gets the ropes after being locked in the submission for a few minutes. Batista tries to whip Taker into the ropes but Taker reverses it into a clothesline. Taker whips Batista into the corner & starts to strike Batista. Taker takes control in this match by hitting Batista with the Snake Eyes followed up by the Big Boot. Taker tries to chokeslam Batista but Batista gets out of it & hits Taker with a Spear. Batista shakes the ropes as he is getting ready to hit the Batista Bomb. Batista tries the Batista Bomb but Taker reverses it into a Tombstone Piledriver. 1...2...3. Your winner the HCW Heavyweight Champion Of The World, The Undertaker.

Camera cuts to the back where Paul Heyman is having a conversation with The Motor City Machine Guns.

Chris Sabin- Paul please don't make us compete against them old pieces of crap out there.

Paul Heyman- Gimme a reason why I should listen to you.

Alex Shelley- Cause we are the HCW World Tag Team Champions & we have to compete in a 5 team tag team title match at Breakdown which is ridiculous by the way.

Heyman- Boo fucking hoo. After hearing you two bitch & complain about competing tonight I have decided to make you compete against The Rockers in an Extreme Rules match & oh here is a lil catch. It's for the HCW World Tag Team Championships.

The Motor City Machine Guns are livid right now as they just found out that they will be defending the titles in an Extreme Rules against The Rockers.

Sabin- Shit Alex what the fuck are we gonna do now.

Shelley- Calm down man, I gotta plan.

Camera cuts back to the ring as we get ready for the main event match.

Jeremy Borash- The following tag team contest is contested under Extreme Rules & it is for the HCW World Tag Team Championship. Introducing first from Detroit, Michigan at a combined weight fo 435 pounds they are the HCW Tag Team Champions Of The World they are Chris Sabin & Alex Shelley The Motor City Machine Guns.

1967 Remix by Dale Oliver plays as Motor City Machine Guns are going to the ring & discussing about their plan.

Jeremy Borash- And their opponents at a combined weight of 451 pounds. The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels & Marty Jannetty they are The Rockers.

The Rocker's theme song plays as Marty Jannetty & HBK walk down to the ring.

Main Event: HCW World Tag Team Championship- The Motor City Machine Guns vs The Rockers. Shawn Michaels & Chris Sabin start the match off for their respective teams. Sabin uses his speed to take the advantage on HBK. Sabin then uses some dirty tactics on HBK & then tags in his partner Alex Shelley. Shelley then keeps his teams advantage by doing some dirty tactics as well as taunting the crowd. Shelley tries to do a suplex but HBK blocks it & counters it into a suplex of his own. HBK then got out of the ring & pulls out a ladder, a steel chair, a kendo stick & a trash can from under the ring. HBK hits Shelley with the trash can 5 times & then tags in Marty Jannetty. Jannetty then hits Shelley with the kendo stick. Sabin comes from behind with one of the title belts & hits Jannetty with the title belt. Sabin then flips the finger to the fans & Shawn Michaels as he puts Shelley on top of Jannetty.

1...2... Jannetty barely kicks out.

Shelley is arguing with the referee as Shawn Michaels grabs the steel chair & whacks Shelley in the head with the chair. Sabin hits HBK with the tag title belt but Jannetty hits Sabin with the Rocker Dropper shortly after. Shelley then takes advantage & low blows him & then hits Jannetty with Sliced Bread # 2. 1...2...3. Your winners & still HCW World Tag Team Champions, The Motor City Machine Guns.

The show ends as The Motor City Machine Guns are celebrating their tag team title win.

Matches that will happen at Breakdown.

Feast Or Fired Match for all HCW Danger Stars except the ones that are competing in matches at Breakdown.

Randy Orton vs "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels

Devin Hester & Brian Urlacher decide what show they will be on

Rob Van Dam vs Samoa Joe

Beth Phoenix vs Melina for the HCW Womens Title

M.V.P. vs Shawn Michaels for the HCW U.S. Title

Kane & Big Show vs Team 3D for the HCW Hustlin Tag Team Titles

John Morrison vs Sonjay Dutt vs Ice Cube vs Booker T for the HCW X-Division Title

Motor City Machine Guns vs Hardys vs 50 Cent & Lil Jon vs Fat Joe & Ja Rule
vs Mystery Team for the HCW World Tag Team Titles

Adam "Pacman" Jones makes his HCW debut

Batista vs Triple H

Edge vs CM Punk for the HCW Danger Title

Scott Steiner vs The Rock for the HCW Beatdown Title

Undertaker vs HCW T.V. Champion A.J. Styles for the HCW World Heavyweight Title

Fireworks go off as we are welcomed to HCW's first ever pay per view Breakdown live in Sacramento, California.

Order Of Entrance for Feast Or Fired Match. Christian Cage, Rey Mysterio, Evan Bourne, JBL, Terrell Owens, Donovan McNabb, Tony Romo, Jason Witten, Plaxico Burress, Antonio Pierce, Santana Moss, Clinton Portis, Dr Dre, Eminem, Snoop Dogg, Soulja Boy, Jim Jones, Lil Boosie, Colt Cabana, Rhino, LAX, Team Priceless, The Colon's, Sean Waltman, Steve Corino, Shelton Benjamin & Kurt Angle.

Match 1: Feast Or Fired Match. The match gets underway as all of the Feast Or Fired participants brawl with eachother. T.O. & McNabb are of course fighting eachother. Christian & Kurt Angle are working together. Angle gets close to case number five but gets knocked off by Soulja Boy. Angle takes out Jim Jones with a European Uppercut. Witten & Romo are not suprisingly working together & double teaming Sean Waltman. Team Priceless are going at it with Romo & Witten. Witten takes Rhodes out with a powerslam.

Rey Mysterio & Evan Bourne use their speed to take out Romo & Witten. Mysterio & Bourne go for cases. Steve Corino fights with Mysterio but Evan Bourne takes him out & throws him to the outside. Evan Bourne & Mysterio again goes for a case but Shelton Benjamin takes them out. Benjamin then works with Rhino & just barely missed grabbing a case.

Suicide dive from Eminem gets the crowd going. Dr Dre takes out Homicide. send him to the outside with a military toss. Dr Dre then grabs case number two. Dr Dre is a case winner.

Drop toe hold from Colt Cabana on Rhino. Tony Romo's attack is cut short by Antonio Pierce. T.O. takes out Pierce with a brainbuster. Brainbuster for Clinton Portis. Brainbuster for Plaxico Burress. Kurt Angle takes out T.O. then Tony Romo with a german suplex. Mysterio goes off the ropes but Angle caught him & slams him down to the mat.

Snoop Dogg & Eminem double team Kurt Angle but he takes them down with the double clothesline. Angle eventually gets doubleteamed by Snoop Dogg & Eminem. Eminem & Christian Cage go to battle for the cases. Snoop Dogg takes Christain Cage out & he & Eminem grab cases one & three. Snoop Dogg & Eminem are case winners.

Evan Bourne & Cody Rhodes are fighting eachother in the ring. JBL splashes Rhodes hard in the corner. JBL hits Rhodes with the clothesline from hell. Carlito gets in the ring & dropkicks JBL followed by a double team by Primo. The Colons double team Mysterio in the ring. Rey Mysterio counters. Evan Bourne hits a flying crossbody on Carlito. Rhino Gores the shit out of Mysterio. Sean Waltman fights Homicide. Waltman hits the X-Factor on Homicide. Waltman goes for case number four but Hernandez takes him out.

Hernandez then takes Waltman & hits him with the Border Toss. Hernandez decides what case he wants to grab. Hernandez goes for case number four but Kurt Angle hits an extreme german suplex to take out Hernandez. Christian Cage sneaks to cas number four & unhooks it. Christian Cage is a case winner.

Rhino & Homicide fight eachother in the ring. Rhino throws Homicide outside the ring & they go at it in the crowd. Evan Bourne goes over the top rope & takes out Kurt Angle & JBL. Shelton Benjamin & Plaxico Burress are fighting for the last briefcase. Burress pokes Benjamin in the eye & Burress unhooks the final case. Plaxico Burress is a case winner.

The Aftermath:

Joey Styles gets in the ring to anounce that we will open two briefcases right here right now. Styles gives everybody a chance to give up their cases. Everybody says that they will keep their cases. A random number is selected & it is number four. It's Christian Cage's case. Christian gets into the ring.

The ref unlocks the chains that are around the case. Joey asks Christian if he's ready. Christian says he's ready. The ref snaps open the case & Christian Cage has won a shot at the HCW Hustlin Tag Team Championship with any partner of his choosing.

The next case is being picked. They pick a random number & it's the number two. That's Dr Dre's case. Dr Dre gets in the ring. The ref unlocks the chains around the case as Dr Dre tells them to open the case. Ref snaps open the case & Dr Dre has won a shot at the HCW Danger Championship. Dr Dre, Eminem & Snoop Dogg celebrate in the ring as Dr Dre can challenge for the Danger Title whenever he wants.

Camera goes to the back as the sexy Eve Torres interviews Ice Cube.

Eve Torres- Ice Cube what are your thoughts on having to compete in a fatal four way for the HCW X-Division Championship.

Ice Cube- Well gorgeous I will become the new HCW X-Division Champion & none of the three men im facing can get the job done as far as im concerned.

Ice Cube kisses Eve as he walks away.

Lillian Garcia is in the ring ready to announce the participants for the next match.

Lillian Garcia- The following contest is scheduled for 1 fall. Making his way to the ring first from St. Louis, Missouri weighing in at 245 pounds Randy Orton.

Voices by Rev Theory play as Randy Orton walks down to the ring.

Lillian Garcia- And his opponent from The City Of Angels weighing in at 224 pounds he is "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels.

Disposable Teens by Marilyn Manson plays as Christopher Daniels walks down to the ring.

Match 2: "The Legend Killer" Randy Orton vs "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels. The match starts off with Orton & Daniels locking up. Orton takes Daniels down with a snapmare. Orton then locks Daniels in a headlock. Daniels eventually gets the ropes & Orton utilizes the 5 counts & the breaks the hold at 4. Daniels gets up & starts to use his quickness to gain the advantage on Orton. Daniels then hits Orton with the dropkick. Daniels goes to the top rope to attempt the BME but Orton Moves out of the way. Orton then hits Daniels with the RKO out of nowhere. 1...2...3. Your winner of the match Randy Orton.

The camera cuts to the backstage area as Randy Orton celebrates in the ring.

Brian Urlacher & Devin Hester are on their way to the ring getting ready to decide what show they will choose to perform on.

The camera then switches to a conversation Christian Cage is having with Rhino.

Rhino- Christian who is your partner when you cash in your tag title shot.

Christian Cage- Since you have been a good friend to me how about you be my tag team partner.

The camera goes back to the ring as all 3 GM's are in the ring

An NFL theme song hits as Brian Urlacher & Devin Hester go to the ring giving the fans 5's on the way.

Brian Urlacher- Decision time has finally come upon us.

Devin Hester- Yes that's right Brian. We are here to decide what show we will be on.

Urlacher- Now all 3 GM's pleaded their cases with us in private & on behalf of Devin & I we gladly choose to be on Pistol Pistol.

Crowd cheers & Paul Heyman is estactic.

Camera cuts to the back

Eve Torres is standing by with CM Punk.

Eve Torres- CM Punk what are you thinking about for your match against Edge for the HCW Danger Championship.

CM Punk- Eve i'm thinking about what move I should beat Edge with. Hmmm there is the GTS which I developed when I was in the WWE, then there's the Anaconda Vice which I have used since the Indy Circuit, then there's everybody's favorite move The Pepsi Plunge or The Welcome To Chicago backbreaker. Hmmm so many choices. But anyways I know that I won't need luck to beat Edge cause I create my own luck & also I have enough skill to beat him within an inch of his life.

Camera cuts back to the ring as Lillian Garcia is about to announce the competitors for the next match.

Lillian Garcia- The following contest is scheduled for 1 fall. Making his way to the ring from Battle Creek, Michigan weighing in at 230 pound please welcome back Rob Van Dam.

The famous One Of A Kind theme song by Breaking Point plays as the crowd goes ape shit over The Whole Fucking Show.

Lillian Garcia- And his opponent from Huntington Beach, California weighing in at 290 pounds he is the Samoan Submission Machine Samoa Joe

Samoa Joe's TNA theme plays as Samoa Joe walks down to the ring.

Match 3: Rob Van Dam vs Samoa Joe. RVD & Samoa Joe lock up to start the match. RVD uses his flexibility skills to take the advantage on Samoa Joe. RVD attempts the Rolling Thunder but Samoa Joe puts his knees up. Samoa Joe then starts using his power to take advantage on RVD. Samoa Joe then gets RVD up & hits him with a devastating powerslam. Samoa Joe is clearly dominating RVD as he hits him with a running splash. Samoa Joe tries to put the Coquina Clutch but RVD reverses it into a snapmare. RVD then attempts the Rolling Thunder again & hits it successfully. RVD whips Samoa Joe into the ropes & attempts the Monkey Flip but Samoa Joe reverses it into the Muscle Buster. 1...2...3. Your winner of the match "The Samoan Submission Machine" Samoa Joe.

Samoa Joe then continues his attack on RVD until Rhino comes out to make the save.

Camera goes to the back while Rhino is helping RVD up to his feet.

Joey Styles interviews Edge on his match against CM Punk.

Joey Styles- Edge. You have a match against CM Punk tonight. How are you feeling.

Edge- How am I feeling. Joey, shut the fuck up already. Geez your just like all these people. I am not worried about some loser named CM Punk ok. I didn't become a 7 time World Champion, 5 time Intercontinental Champion, U.S. Champion & 12 time Tag Team Champion by being worried about the competition. No if anything I am anticipating for this match cause I know I will beat CM Punk & retain my Danger Championship.

Camera goes back to the ring as Justin Roberts announces the first match.

Justin Roberts- The following contest is scheduled for 1 fall & it's for the HCW Womens Championship. Introducing to the ring first from Buffalo, New York she is the HCW Womens Champion Beth Phoenix.

Beth Phoenix's theme song plays as she walks to the ring.

Justin Roberts- And the challenger from Los Angeles, California, Melina.

Melina's Paparazzi theme plays as she does her sexy entrance

Match 4: HCW Womens Championship. Beth Phoenix vs Melina. The match starts off as the women instantly go after eachother without locking up. Beth Phoenix thennuses her unique power to take advantage on Melina. Beth Phoenix is clearly dominating this match by hitting Melina with power moves. Beth Phoenix tries to hit Melina with the Glam Slam but Melina reverses it into a Sunset Flip pin attempt. 1...2...3. Your winner of the match & new HCW Womens Champion Melina.

Melina celebrates her title victory as Beth Phoenix is in disbelief as the camera goes to the back.

Shawn Michaels is on his way to the ring for his match til Triple H stops him.

Triple H- Shawn have you made a decision yet about DX.

HBK- No i'm still thinking about it.

Triple H- I hope you truly think about it cause we need to wreck havoc on HCW.

HBK- We? Hunter I know we are friends & always will be but I think we are doing just fine on our own but I do have an open mind & I will seriously think about reuniting the band again. And I got a match coming up next.

Triple H- Good luck Shawn. Knock MVP dead.

Camera cuts to the ring as Llillian Garcia announces the next match.

Lillian Garcia- The following contest is scheduled for 1 fall & it is for the HCW United States Championship. Making his way to the ring first from Miami, Florida weighing in at 252 pounds he is the HCW United States Champion. Montel Vontavious Porter MVP.

I'm Comin by Silkk Tha Shocker plays as MVP comes to the ring to defend his title.

Lillian Garcia- And the challenger from San Antonio, Texas. "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels.

Sexy Boy by Shawn Michaels plays as HBK does his signature entrance.

Match 5: HCW United States Championship. MVP vs "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels. The match starts as MVP & HBK lock up in the middle of the ring. MVP uses his technical skills to take the advantage on HBK. MVP then hits HBK with his Ballin elbow drop. MVP tries to hit HBK with the Malicious Intent but HBK ducks & hits a back suplex on MVP. HBK then uses a blend of technical & speed to take the advantage on MVP. HBK then hits MVP with the flying forearm & does his signature kip up. HBK then goes to the top rope & hits the signature elbow drop. HBK then tunes up the band as he attempt Sweet Chin Music but MVP ducks & immediately hits the Playmaker. 1...2...3. Your winner & still HCW United States Champion. Montel Vontavious Porter MVP.

MVP celebrates his title win as HBK gets up & offers a handshake to MVP. After a while MVP accepts the handshake & he & HBK celebrate in the ring as the camera goes to the back.

A Vignette of Adam "Pacman" Jones plays showing highlights of his time in TNA, his time at West Virginia University, his time with the Tennessee Titans & his time with the Dallas Cowboys.

The camera then goes back to the ring as Lillian Garcia announces the next match.

Lillian Garcia- The following tag team contest is scheduled for 1 fall & it is for the HCW Hustlin Tag Team Championship. Making their way to the ring first at a combined weight of 663 pounds they are the HCW Hustlin Tag Team Champions Kane & The Big Show.

Big Show's theme song hits as Big Show & Kane are walking to the ring.

Lillian Garcia- And their opponents from New York City at a combined weight of 585 pounds. Brother Ray & Brother Devon they are Team 3D.

Bombshell by Powerman 5000 plays as Team 3D goes to the ring.

Match 6: HCW Hustlin Tag Team Championship. Kane & Big Show vs Team 3D. Brother Ray & Kane start the match off for their teams. Kane uses the power game to take advantage of Brother Ray. Kane continues to stomp on Ray til he tags in The Big Show. Big Show then uses power of his own to keep the advantage over Brother Ray. Big Show then Chokeslams Brother Ray.1...2...3. Your winners of the match & still HCW Hustlin Tag Team Champions Kane & The Big Show.

Kane & The Big Show celebrate the win as it looks like either Team 3D didn't try at all or was completely overmatched in this one.

The camera goes to the back.

John Morrison is admiring himself in the mirror until Eve Torres walks up to interview him.

Eve Torres- John Morrison how do you feel about your 4 way match for the X-Division Title.

John Morrison- Eve I know you want my body. I'm the Shaman Of Sexy, The Tuesday Night Delight & I am the HCW X-Division Champion. You know maybe after my win we can go to a hotel room together & you know the rest.

Eve Torres- I'd rather not.

John Morrison- Come on Eve. You're probably not getting any anyways so what's so bad having 1 night in the Palace Of Wisdom with me. Just think about.

Eve Torres- Fine I'll think about it.

John Morrison leaves with a cocky smile on his face.

The camera goes back to the ring as Jeremy Borash announces the next match.

Jeremy Borash- The following contest is a 4 way match for the HCW X-Division Championship. The rules of this match is an elimination match where basically you have to eliminate your opponent by pinfall or submission. Introducing first from Los Angeles, California he weiged in this morning at 220 pounds he is the HCW X-Division Champion this is John Morrison.

Ain't No Make Believe by Stone Free Experience plays as John Morrison walks to the ring to defend his title.

Jeremy Borash- And introducing challenger 1 from Bombay, India he weighed in this morning at 185 pounds this is The Guru Sonjay Dutt.

Sonjay Dutt's TNA theme song plays as "The Guru" Sonjay Dutt is walking down to the ring looking determined.

Jeremy Borash- And introducing challenger number 2 from Houston, Texas he weighed in this morning at 256 pounds this is Booker T

Booker T's signature theme song plays as Booker T walks to the ring greeting the fans.

Jeremy Borash- And introducing challenger number 3 from South Central Los Angeles, California this is the legendary Ice Cube.

Straight Outta Compton by N.W.A. plays as Ice Cube is performing his lyrics of the song while going to the ring.

Match 7: HCW X-Division Championship. John Morrison vs "The Guru" Sonjay Dutt vs Booker T vs Ice Cube. The match starts off with Ice Cube going after John Morrison & Booker T going after Sonjay Dutt. Booker T makes quick work of Sonjay Dutt by hitting him with the Scissors Kick.

1...2...3. Sonjay Dutt is eliminated.

Booker T then forms an alliance with Ice Cube so there will be a guarantee that there will be a new X-Division Champion. Booker T then hits Morrison with a superkick & Ice Cube follows up with a Powerslam & it looks like it legitamately hurt Morrison in the process.

1...2...3. John Morrison is eliminated.

Now it's just down to Booker T & Ice Cube as they lock up & see who is the strongest. Ice Cube uses power to take the advantage on Booker T. Ice Cube attempts the running splash but Booker T moves out of the way. Booker T gets up & hits Ice Cube with the Scissors Kick.

1...2...3. Your winner & new HCW X-Division Champion Booker T.

Booker T helps Ice Cube up & shakes his hand as a sign of respect.

The camera goes to the backstage area where "The Franchise" Shane Douglas is interviewing The Motor City Machine Guns.

Shane Douglas- Chris Sabin, Alex Shelley. What are your thoughts coming into your 5 way tag team title match coming up next.

Chris Sabin- Shane I know you know the feeling of getting humiliated I mean I humiliated you in TNA but we ain't worried. We will still be the HCW World Tag Team Champions.

Shane Douglas- Yeah i'm sure you will cause something tells me that you 2 arrogant punks will learn a lesson about respect. I will teach you what respect means.

Alex Shelley- Oh we are so scared. Please just take your franchise & shove it up your ass. You ain't shit. You dinosaurs think that you still have something & keep preaching about respect. If I remember correctly you always showed disrespect in your career.

Chris Sabin- Here's a message for all you washed up dinosaurs that don't have the talent anymore & are taking tv time that should go to better younger talent than y'all. I suggest y'all get the fuck out of HCW before we send your old crippled asses to the old folks home ourselves & we will do whatever it takes to get the job done.

Alex Shelley- I couldn't have said that better myself. We are the HCW World Tag Team Champions The Motor City Machine Guns & we are made in Detroit.

The Motor City Machine Guns then beat down Shane Douglas & they leave him a bloody mess.

Camera goes back to the ring as Jeremy Borash gets ready to announce the next match

Jeremy Borash- The following 5 way tag team match is scheduled for 1 fall & it is for the HCW Tag Team Championships Of The World. The rules of this match are the first team that gets the pinfall becomes the HCW World Tag Team Champions. Introducing to the ring first from Detroit, Michigan they are at a combined weight of 435 pounds they are the HCW Tag Team Champions of the world they are Chris Sabin & Alex Shelley they are The Motor City Machine Guns.

1967 remix by Dale Oliver hits as The Motor City Machine Guns walk to the ring with a chorus of boos.

Jeremy Borash- And introducing the first challengers from Cameron, Nnorth Carolina they are at a combined weight of 461 pounds Matt & Jeff they are The Hardy's.

No More Words by EndeverafteR hits as the crowd goes ape shit for The Hardy's

Jeremy Borash- And introducing the second challengers they are 50 Cent & Lil Jon.

Get Low by Lil Jon hits as he & 50 Cent are coming down to the ring.

Jeremy Borash- And introducing challengers number 3 they are Fat Joe & Ja Rule

Make It Rain by Fat Joe hits as he & Ja Rule walk down to the ring.

Jeremy Borash- And introducing the suprise tag team from Detroit, Michigan Shaggy 2 Dope, Violent J they are Tthe Insane Clown Posse.

Chicken Huntin by Insane Clown Posse hits & the crowd goes ape shit for them.

Match 8: HCW World Tag Team Championship. Motor City Machine Guns vs The Hardy's vs 50 Cent & Lil Jon vs Fat Joe & Ja Rule vs Insane Clown Posse. Chris Sabin & Matt Hardy start the match off. Sabin uses his speed & dirty tactics to take advantage on Matt Hardy. Matt Hardy eventually gets the advantage on Sabin & tags in his brother Jeff. Jeff then uses his speed to keep the advantage on Sabin & flips the finger at Shelley. This match is starting to get out of control as Fat Joe & Ja Rule are brawling outside the ring with eachother & Matt Hardy decidesto do a suicide dive on all 4 of them. Meanwhile in the ring Alex Shelley distracts the ref & Chris Sabin low blows Jeff Hardy & then hits him with the Cradleshock. 1...2...3. Your winners & still HCW Tag Team Champions of the world The Motor City Machine Guns.

Sabin & Shelley are celebrating outside the ring as they pulled a fast one on everybody.

The same Adam "Pacman" Jones vignette plays as his debut is up next.

Sabin & Shelley are in the back as they are happy about what they just pulled off until Shane McMahon goes up to them.

Shane McMahon- That attack you did to Shane Douglas. Well on Beatdown you two idiots will be in a tag team match against Shane Douglas & a partner of his choosing.

Alex Shelley- Dammit Shane Douglas had to cry to Shane McMahon like the pussy that he is.

Chris Sabin- Don't worry we can take him & the dinosaur that he chooses to be his tag team partner.

Camera goes back to the ring as Adam "Pacman" Jones's theme song plays & he is not really welcomed with open arms.

Adam "Pacman" Jones- It looks like I am here in HCW. Now I am dressed to compete so bring out my opponent.

They bring out some local jobber.

Match 9: Adam "Pacman" Jones vs Local Jobber. This squash match ended with a shoulder block from the top rope.

Pacman celebrates his victory as the camera goes to the back.

Batista is walking down the hall as he is ready for his match.

Camera goes back to the ring as Tony Chimmel announces the next match.

Tony Chimmell. The following contest is scheduled for 1 fall. Introducing to the ring first from Washington, DC weighing in at 290 pounds Batista.

I Walk Alone by Saliva plays as Batista walks down to the ring with the crowd cheering for him.

Tony Chimmell- And his opponent from Greenwich Connecticut weighing in at 260 pounds Triple H

Time to play the game by Motorhead plays as Triple H does his long ass entrance with the crowd booing him.

Match 10: Batista vs Triple H. The match starts off & Batista & Triple H lock up in the middle of the ring. Batista uses his power to take the advantage on Triple H. Batista had the advantage til Triple H used dirty tactics to gain the advantage on Batista. Triple H then does the knee drop on Batista & it seems that he wants to end things early by maybe hitting the pedigree. Batista hits the spear out of nowhere. Batista shakes the ropes like he is in a cage & then does his thumbs down signal. Batista then hits the Batista bomb. 1...2...3. Your winner of the match Batista.

Batista celebrates in the ring as advertisements for Danger are shown while everyone gets ready for the next match.

Camera returns to the ring as Lillian Garcia announces the next match.

Lillian Garcia- The following contest is scheduled for 1 fall & it is for the HCW Danger Championship. Making his way to the ring from Toronto, Onterrio, Canada weighing in at 250 pounds he is the HCW Danger Champion The Rated R Superstar Edge.

Metallingus by Alterbridge plays as Edge walks with confidence to the ring.

Lillian Garcia- And introducing the challenger from Chicago, Illinois weighing in at 222 pounds CM Punk.

This Fire Burns by Killswitch Engage plays as CM Punk comes down to the ring ready to challenge for the HCW Danger Championship.

Match 11: HCW Danger Championship. Edge vs CM Punk. Edge & Punk lock up in the middle of the ring as the matchup gets underway. Edge uses dirty tactics to take the advantage. Edge locks in the Edgecator. After minutes of fighting it Punk gets the ropes but damage has already been done to his back. Edge continues to work over his back. Edge attempts the spear but Punk kicks him in the face & both men are down. Punk goes to the ropes & hits Edge with the springboard flying forearn. Punk gets ready to hit Edge with the GTS. Punk hits the GTS.

1...2... Edge kicks out.

Punk then whips Edge to the corner. Punk then hits the Pepsi Plunge.

1...2... Edge kicks out again

Punk getting frustrated hits Edge with the Welcome To Chicago backbreaker. Then he locks Edge in the Anaconda Vice. Kane & Big Show go to the ring & start attacking CM Punk til Christian Cage, Rhino, Dr Dre, Eminem, Snoop Dogg & Kurt Angle come down to the ring to make the save.

Winner by DQ CM Punk. Edge is still HCW Danger Champion.

Camera goes to the back as Joey Styles interviews The Rock.

Joey Styles- Rock what are your thoughts going into your title match.

The Rock. First off Scott Steiner. You may be a great tag team wrestler but I am also a great tag team wrestler. Know Your Role & Shut Your Mouth. If You Smellllllll. What The Rock Is Cookin.

Camera goes to the ring as Tony Chimmell announces the next match.

Tony Chimmell- The following contest is scheduled for 1 fall & it is for the HCW Beatdown Championship. Making his way to the ring first from Detroit, Michigan weighing in at 280 pounds "Big Poppa Pump" Scott Steiner

Steiner's siren music plays as he is starting shit with fans.

Tony Chimmell- And his opponent from Miami, Florida weighing in at 275 pounds The Rock.

The Rock's famous theme song plays as The Rock goes to the ring.

Match 12: HCW Beatdown Championshp. Scott Steiner vs The Rock. Steiner & Rock lock up in the center of the ring. Steiner uses the power game to take control of the match. Steiner then does his elbow drop followed by his pushups. Steiner tries the Steiner Line but Rock ducks it & hits his variation of the clothesline. Rock then does his famous in ring style to take the advantage of the match. Rock then hits his signature spinebuster, pulls off his elbow pad & then hits the people's elbow. Rock then hits Steiner with The Rock Bottom. 1...2...3. Your winner & new HCW Beatdown Champion The Rock.

The Rock celebrates his 10th world title reign as the camera goes to the back & we advertise all the shows that HCW does every week.

The camera goes back to the ring as Jeremy Borash announces the main event match.

Jeremy Borash- Ladies & Gentlemen Boys & Girls it is time for our main event match & it is scheduled for 1 fall & it is for the HCW Heavyweight Championship Of The World. Introducing the challenger first from Gainsville, Georgia he weighed in this morning at 218 pounds he is the HCW Television Champion Of The World he is "The Phenominal" A.J. Styles.

I Am(Heel Remix) by Dale Oliver plays as A.J. Styles is walking down to the ring hoping to become a double champion.

Jeremy Borash- And his opponent from Death Valley he weighed in this morning at 299 pounds he is the HCW Heavyweight Champion Of The World this is The Undertaker.

Undertaker's signature theme song plays as he slowly walks down to the ring.

Main Event Match: HCW World Heavyweight Championship. "The Phenominal" A.J. Styles vs The Undertaker. The match starts off as A.J. & Undertaker lock up in the middle of the ring. A.J. tries to use his speed to take Taker off guard but Taker uses power to gain the advantage. Taker then starts to dominate A.J. by hitting him with most of his signature moves. Taker then tries the the last ride but A.J. gets out of it & hits Taker with the pele. A.J. then goes to the top rope to attempt the spiral tap which he hits successfully. A.J. then goes for the Styles Clash but Taker reverses it into a back body drop. Taker then hits the Chokeslam on A.J. & then after he locks him into the Hell's Gate. A.J. taps out. Your winner by submission & still HCW Heavyweight Champion Of The World The Undertaker.

Undertaker celebrates his title win as Breakdown ends.

Fireworks go off as Jim Ross & Jerry "The King" Lawler welcome us to Danger live in Los, Angeles California.

Edge's music hits as he is on his way to the ring.

Edge- You see I retained my Danger World Title. It doesn't matter how I did it. It only matters that im still the champ. Punk you need to get to the back of the line cause you had your chance & quite frankly you choked.

Shane McMahon's music hits as he comes down to make an announcement

Shane McMahon- Edge you really should just cut the bitching & complaining cause CM Punk was robbed last night & therefore since he won by DQ then he will get a rematch tonight.

Edge- You can't do this to me. I'm the HCW World Danger Champion dammit.

Shane McMahon- Unfortunately for you I can do whatever I damn well please.

Shane's music hits as Shane leaves & Edge looks furious in the ring.

Camera then goes to the back where Joey Styles is interviewing Rhino.

Joey Styles- Rhino. It's been a long time since we have seen each other. Anyways what are your thoughts on facing Samoa Joe tonight.

Rhino- Joey the last time I saw you was in ECW. Samoa Joe you think you can do whatever you want whenever you want to. I think your full of shit. You wanna hurt my friends like RVD. Well then hurt me then you piece of shit.

Camera returns to the ring as Lillian Garcia announces the first match.

Lillian Garcia- The following contest is scheduled for 1 fall. Making his way to the ring from Atlanta, Georgia weighing in at 215 pounda Adam "Pacman" Jones.

Pacman's TNA theme song plays as Pacman walks down to the ring.

Lillian Garcia- And his opponent from Baton Rouge, Louisiana Lil Boosie.

Match 1: Adam "Pacman" Jones vs Lil Boosie. This match is a basic squash match as Pacman hits Lil Boosie with a top rope shoulder block. 1...2...3. Your winner Adam "Pacman" Jones.

Camera goes to the back as Samoa Joe just ran into his old rival CM Punk.

Samoa Joe- Punk. Just to let you know if & when you win the World Danger title from Edge i'm comin after you. Remember i'm a 2 time world champion, 3 time X-Division Champion & a former world tag team champion & I have beaten you.

CM Punk- Yeah only once Joe. The other 2 matches we had against each other were draws. I have a bigger arsenal of moves now & I am a 4 time world champion, a former intercontinental champion, television champion & a 4 time world tag team champion & a former Money In The Bank winner so that means i'm better than you Joe. If we ever have a 4th match against each other then you better bring everything including the kitchen sink cause I will beat you whether you like it or not.

Camera goes back to the ring as CM Punk & Samoa Joe walk away from each other.

Lillian Garcia- The following contest is scheduled for 1 fall with the winner getting a future shot at the HCW World Danger Championship. Introducing first from St, Louis, Missouri weighing in at 245 pounds "The Legend Killer" Randy Orton.

Voices by Rev Theory play as Randy Orton walks down to the ring.

Lillian Garcia- And introducing his opponent from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania weighing in at 230 pounds Kurt Angle.

Kurt Angle's WWE theme song plays as Kurt Angle walks down to the ring.

Match 2: "The Legend Killer" Randy Orton vs Kurt Angle. Match starts off as Orton & Angle lock up in the middle of the ring. Orton uses dirty tactics to take the advantage on Angle. Orton then does his signature Orton stomp. Orton tries to hit Angle with a suplex but Angle counters with a suplex of his own. Angle then locks in a front headlock. Orton fights it for a few minutes til he gets the ropes. Angle then hits a german suplex. Angle pulls the straps down. Angle hits Orton with the Angle Slam.

1...2... Orton kicks out.

Angle's gettin frustrated & locks Orton in the Ankle Lock. Orton barely gets the ropes as his ankle is severly injured. While the ref is paying attention to Angle. "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels hits Orton with the BME & runs off. Angle then hits Orton with the Angle Slam.

1...2...3. Your winner of the match & gets a future HCW World Danger Championship match Kurt Angle.

Angle celebrates his win as Orton is favoring his ankle with a pissed off look on his face.

The camera is now backstage as Snoop Dogg & Eminem are on their way to the ring.

Camera goes back to the ring as Snoop Dogg, Eminem & Plaxico Burress are in the ring waiting for the contents in their briefcases.

They open Snoop Dogg's briefcase & it contains a U.S. Title match.

Snoop Dogg is celebrating in the ring.

They open both Eminem & Plaxico Burress' cases & Eminem's case has the X-Division Title match & Plaxico's contains the pink slip.

Eminem is celebrating while Plaxico Burress has a degected look on his face.

They show a vignette of a new superstar in HCW.

The setting is in Fort Worth, Texas where "Da Xtreme Gangsta" James Baker is reflecting on things.

"Da Xtreme Gangsta"-See dog this is my old stompin grounds before I decided to move to San Diego. I ran shit up here, I used to be a gang leader of the Southside Kingz or what it's now called Southside Killaz. I had everythang. Money, Cars, Friendz, & most importantly my girl til it was all taken away from me. Marcus you shoulda finished me off whenever you had the chance. My main things in this world are gettin retribution for what went down a while back, making an impact in the world of wrestling & to find that special someone. Forgive me for being soft right there but if there is 1 thang that you know bout me & that is that im an underdog & I will always be a mutha fuckin survivor.

The vignette says "Da Xtreme Gangsta" is coming soon.

Camera comes back to the ring as Lillian Garcia announces the next match.

Lillian Garcia- The following contest is scheduled for 1 fall. Making his way to the ring from Huntington Beach, California weighing in at 290 pounds he "The Samoan Submission Machine" Samoa Joe.

Samoa Joe's TNA theme plays as Samoa Joe walks down to the ring with a purpose.

Lillian Garcia- And his opponent from Detroit, Michigan weighing in at 275 pounds he is "The War Machine" Rhino.

Rhino's TNA theme song plays as he runs down to the ring.

Match 3: "Samoan Submission Machine" Samoa Joe vs "War Machine" Rhino. Match starts as Rhino just starts attacking Samoa Joe. Rhino uses his brawling skills to take the advantage on Samoa Joe. Rhino tries to gore Samoa Joe but Samoa Joe moves out of the way as Rhino goes shoulder first into the turnbuckle. Samoa Joe then uses his agility to take the advantage on Rhino. Samoa Joe then starts to dominate Rhino by now switching to the power game. Samoa Joe then hits Rhino with the Muscle Buster.

1...2...3. Your winner of the match "The Samoan Submission Machine" Samoa Joe.

Samoa Joe celebrates his victory as he heads to backstage & the camera also turns to the backstage area.

CM Punk is warming up for the main event match which is coming up next.

Camera goes back to the ring as Lillian Garcia announces the next match.

Lillian Garcia- The following contest is scheduled for 1 fall & it is for the HCW World Danger Championship. Making his way to the ring first from Toronto Onterrio, Canada weighing in at 250 pounds he is the HCW World Danger Champion Edge.

Metallingus by Alterbridge plays as Edge comes down to the ring ready to defend his title.

Lillian Garcia- And introducing the challenger from Chicago, Illinois weighing in at 222 pounds CM Punk.

This Fire Burns by Killswitch Engage plays as CM Punk goes to the ring set on becoming a 5 time world champion.

Main Event match: HCW World Danger Championship. Edge vs CM Punk. Edge & Punk lock up in the center of the ring. Punk gets the advantage early by using his speed against Edge. Punk then switches his style to technical to keep the advantage on Edge. Edge ducks a superkick from Punk & uses a dirty tactic to take the advantage. Edge locks in the Edgecator on Punk. After a few minutes of fighting it Punk gets the ropes but his back is severly injured. Edge then spears Punk.

1...2...3. Your winner & still HCW World Danger Champion Edge.

Edge celebrates his title win & CM Punk is being helped to the back as Danger ends.

This may be the most original idea I've seen anyone attempt. I give you props for that. I'm not sure what I think of people like Eminem and Adam Jones wrestling, but other tha that it's a pretty swell show. Keep up the good work.

(Side Note: I noticed that you don't have very much feedback. Don't let that bother you. You have over 500 views.)

Fireworks go off as Mike Tenay & Stevie Ray welcome us to Beatdown live from Los, Angeles California.

The show starts with the HCW World Tag Team Champion The Motor City Machine Guns walking down to the ring.

Chris Sabin- At breakdown just a few days ago me & my partner Alex Shelley beat up that dinosaur Shane Douglas to a bloody pulp.

Alex Shelley- Yes that's not all though cause we also retained our HCW World Tag Team Championships against 4 other average tag teams.

Sabin- Apparently Shane McMahon had the audacity to put us in a match tonight against Shane Douglas & the dinosaur that he is gonna choose as his tag team partner.

Shelley- I think it's ridiculous but we are not worried as we are the greatest tag team in the world going today. Hell we are the HCW World Tag Team Champions, IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champions & the REAL World Tag Team Champions after all & not anyone can beat us & that goes for you fucking dinosaurs in the back & all around the world cause we will beat any tag team that steps to us.

Sabin- And speaking of our REAL World Tag Team Championships we will be defending them against Takashi Sugiura & Naomichi Marufuji at 05 & Hazard which we will easily win that match.

The Motor City Machine Guns leave the ring as Tony Chimmel announces the first match of the night.

Tony Chimmel. The following contest is scheduled for 1 fall. Introducing to the ring first from Cameron, North Carolina weighing in at 236 pounds Matt Hardy.

Live For The Moment by Monster Magnet plays as Matt Hardy walks down to the ring.

Tony Chimmel- And his opponent from Chattanooga, Tennessee weighing in at 215 pounds Terry Gordy Jr.

A generic house show theme plays as Terry Gordy Jr walks down to the ring looking all confident & arrogant.

Match 1: Matt Hardy vs Terry Gordy Jr. Match starts as Hardy & Gordy lock up in the middle of the ring. Gordy uses some dirty tactics to take the advantage on Matt Hardy. Gordy continues the advantage by stomping on Matt Hardy & then taunts him. Hady gets up & starts hitting Gordy with lefts & rights. Hardy then hits Gordy with the Side Effect.

1...2... Gordy kicks out.

Hardy then goes to the top rope to attempt the moonsault but misses. Gordy then hits Hardy with the german suplex. 1...2...3. Your winner of the match Terry Gordy Jr.

Gordy Jr celebrates the victory as Matt Hardy gets up looking a little banged up.

Camera goes to the back as Eve Torres who is taking over interviewing duties for Shane Douglas tonight is interviewing the new HCW Beatdown Champion The Rock.

Eve Torres- Rock. How does it feel to be the HCW Beatdown Champion.

The Rock- Finally! The Rock has come back to Los Angeles. The Rock said he would beat Big Poppa Dump at Beatdown & become the Beatdown Champion & that's exactly what The Rock did. The Rock hopes anybody else out there is competition to him.

Chris Jericho comes up to him.

Chris Jericho- Rock you said you want some competition for your Beatdown Championship. Well i'm standing right here.

Rock- Who in the blue hell are you.

Jericho- I'm Chris Jeric..

Rock- It doesn't matter what your name is. The Rock knows who you are. You own a fluke victory over me. The Rock accepts your challenge Chris Jericho. Now know your role & shut your fucking mouth. IF YOU SMELLLLLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN.

Camera goes back to the ring as Tony Chimmel gets ready to announce the next match.

Tony Chimmel- The following tag team contest is scheduled for 1 fall & it is for the HCW Beatdown Tag Team Championship. Making their way to the ring first at a combined weight of 525 pounds they are the HCW Beatdown Tag Team Champions Deuce & Manu.

Deuce's 50's music plays as he & Manu walk to the ring to defend their tag team titles.

Tony Chimmel- And introducing the challengers weighing at a combined weight of 495 pounds Sandman & Tommy Dreamer they are The ECW Originals.

Enter The Sandman by Metallica plays as Sandman & Tommy Dreamer walk to the ring with the crowd going nuts & Sandman busting himself open with a beer can & smoking on a cigarette.

Match 2: HCW Beatdown Tag Team Championship. Deuce & Manu vs ECW Originals(Tommy Dreamer & Sandman). Manu & Tommy Dreamer start the match off for their respective teams. Manu uses his power to take the advantage on Tommy Dreamer. Dreamer comes back to use his brawling style to weaken Manu. Dreamer then tags in Sandman as Manu tags in Deuce. Deuce attacks Sandman by using a brawling style. Sandman eventually fights Deuce off & uses his brawling style to take the advantage on Deuce. Sandman graps a singapore cane, puts it around Deuce's throat & uses it to hit the White Russian Leg Sweep while Tommy Dreamer knocks Manu off the ring apron.

1...2...3. Your winners & new HCW Beatdown Tag Team Champions The Sandman & Tommy Dreamer.

Sandman & Tommy Dreamer celebrate their tag title victory with a couple of cold ones as the camera goes to the back.

Eve Torres interviews The Motor City Machine Guns on thier upcoming tag team match with Shane Douglas & his mystery tag team partner.

Eve Torres- Chris Sabin, Alex Shelley. The Motor City Machine Guns how do you two feel about your upcoming match.

Chris Sabin- I'll handle this one. Eve remember Shane Douglas isn't even in our league. He has never been good as me & Alex are today & we are in the prime of our careers. "The Franchise" thinks he was big & bad by holding a world championship in a company that's known for using weapons & having a 17 year old fat fuck & his daddy file a lawsuit on them.

Alex Shelley- ECW is not extreme. They were just garbage wrestlers putting on matches by hitting eachother with objects & putting on a porno fest so their fans can get some action using their imaginations cause we all know that they couldn't even get a woman to have sex with them even if god just magically put a woman right there saying that they wanted to screw them.

Sabin- They crucify people & made a real wrestler like Kurt Angle run off.

Shelley- It's not like Angle is that great anyways but at least he isn't a garbage wrestler but he is a dinosaur just like all the old people in this company are. I'm Alex Shelley.

Sabin- And i'm Chris Sabin.

Sabin & Shelley- We are The Motor City Machine Guns & we are made in Detroit.

The setting is in Fort Worth, Texas where "Da Xtreme Gangsta" James Baker is reflecting on things.

"Da Xtreme Gangsta"-See dog this is my old stompin grounds before I decided to move to San Diego. I ran shit up here, I used to be a gang leader of the Southside Kingz or what it's now called Southside Killaz. I had everythang. Money, Cars, Friendz, & most importantly my girl til it was all taken away from me. Marcus you shoulda finished me off whenever you had the chance. My main things in this world are gettin retribution for what went down a while back, making an impact in the world of wrestling & to find that special someone. Forgive me for being soft right there but if there is 1 thang that you know bout me & that is that im an underdog & I will always be a mutha fuckin survivor.

Camera comes back to the ring as Lillian Garcia announces the next match.

Tony Chimmel- It's now time for our main event match. Introducing to the ring first from Detroit, Michigan at a combined weight of 435 pounds they are the HCW World Tag Team Champions, the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champions & the REAL World Tag Team Champions Chris Sabin & Alex Shelley they are The Motor City Machine Guns.

1967 remix by Dale Oliver plays as The Motor City Machine Guns come out to massive heat from the crowd.

Tony Chimmel- And introducing their opponents first from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania weighing in at 249 pounds "The Franchise" Shane Douglas.

Perfect Strangers by Deep Purple play as "The Franchise" comes to the ring.

Tony Chimmel- And introducing his partner from Florissant, Missouri weighing in at 242 pounds he is "Cowboy" Bob Orton.

Bob Orton's WWE theme music plays as he walks to the ring & the announcers put him over by saying he is a hall of famer & the father of "The Legend Killer" Randy Orton.

Main Event Match. Non Title Tag Team Match. HCW World Tag Team Champions Motor City Machine Guns vs "The Franchise" Shane Douglas & "Cowboy" Bob Orton. Shane Douglas & Chris Sabin starts the match off for their teams. Sabin uses his speed to take the advantage on Shane Douglas. Sabin then uses some dirty tactics on Douglas to keep the advantage & taunts the crowd as Sabin is receiving huge heat. Sabin then tags in Alex Shelley. Shelley then uses dirty tactics on Douglas & lets Douglas tag in "Cowboy" Bob Orton. Orton uses his dirty tricks to take the advantage on Alex Shelley. Orton then knocks Sabin off the ropes. Shane Douglas tags himself in & Bob Orton hits Douglas in the face with his cast. Shelley then gets on top of Douglas.

1...2...3.Your winners of the match The Motor City Machine Guns.

Randy Orton then comes out & punts Shane Douglas in the head & he, his dad & the motor city machine guns beat down Shane Douglas as Beatdown ends.

Fireworks go off as Michael Cole & Tazz welcome us to Pistol Pistol live from Los Angeles, California.

The Motor City Machine Guns are making their way to the ring & moving rather slowly as they bring their REAL World Tag Team Titles, IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Titles & their HCW World Tag Team Titles & the crowd is not very happy with these two.

Chris Sabin- See I told you idiots that Shane Douglas would lose on Beatdown to us & that Takashi Suguria & Naomichi Marufuji would be beaten at 05 & Hazard.

Alex Shelley- Everything we say we're gonna do we do it successfully. It's like what we said at 05 & Hazard. What team has held 3 tag team championships at once? Chris is there any team besides us that has held not one, not two but three tag team championships at once?

Sabin- Not that I can think of.

Shelley- I thought so. To all them dumb ass critics out there who say we are not even a consideration to be the greatest tag team of all time well come step to us & find out for yourselves you little bitches.

Sabin- Fuck the mother fucking critics.

Tazz gets up from his anouncers chair & grabs the microphone.

Tazz- You two little bitches better get up off your fucking highhorse. You think you are the greatest things since sliced fucking bread. Well your not. I have sat there in that announcers chair & listen to you two little pricks long enough talking shit & disrespecting everyone but you will not disrespect ECW. Got me. I'm The Fucking Human Suplex Machine dammit & I am not scared to choke you little bitches out.

Shelley- Oh we are so scared of a little dinosaur midget choking us out. You ain't nothing as a real wrestler. Your claim to fame is as a garbage wrestler who has held championships for a garbage company.

Tazz levels Alex Shelley in the face & then starts hitting Chris Sabin til The Orton's came & now it's a 4 on 1 attack on Tazz til Sandman, Tommy Dreamer & Sabu come out & The Ortons & Motor City Machine Guns run away up the ramp away from the ECW Originals.

The camera goes to the back as Paul Heyman & Shane McMahon are discussing about HCW.

Paul Heyman- Shane what the hell is going on with the brands & this company in general.

Shane McMahon- What do you mean by that Paul?

Heyman- Well look at it Randy Orton is not on my roster. He's on Teddy Long's roster & he is damn sure not on Jim Cornette's roster as well. And The Motor City Machine Guns who compete on my show as The HCW World Tag Team Champions is competing in not one but two other wrestling federations & of course they hold those two federations tag team titles.

Shane O'Mac- Ok well The Motor City Machine Guns are your greatest tag team & we will see what happens with the other companies.

Heyman- If they go to war with us i'm not holding back.

Camera goes back to the ring as Jeremy Borash is announcing the first match.

Jeremy Borash- The following contest is scheduled for 1 fall. Making his way to the ring first from Houston, Texas he weighed in this morning at 256 pounds he is the new HCW X-Division Champion Of The World this is Booker T.

Booker T's music hits as he comes down to the ring interacting with the fans.

Jeremy Borash- And his opponent from Fairfax, Virginia he weighed in this morning at 187 pounds this is Joey Matthews.

Superstar by Saliva plays as Joey Matthews walks down to the ring.

Match 1: HCW X-Division Champion Booker T vs Joey Matthews. The match starts & Joey Matthews is taking it to Booker T. Matthews then uses a technical style offense to get the upper hand on Booker T. Booker T then uses his flexibility to take the advantage on Joey Matthews. Booker T then hits Joey Matthews with the Scissors Kick.

1...2...3. Your winner The HCW X-Division Champion Booker T.

Booker T celebrates his victory as the camera goes to the back wher Eve Torres is standing with the HCW Television Champion A.J. Styles.

Eve Torres- A.J. Styles how are you feeling after what happened at Breakdown.

A.J. Styles- Well Eve I feel sore & some days I can barely get out of bed to help my wife & play with my kids but it was worth it cause I came close to becoming the HCW World Heavyweight Champion. Undertaker is a great athlete & he can still go at his age. I have lots of respect for him as a wrestler & I hope he feels the same.

Camera goes back to the ringas Michael Cole & Tazz speak on what A.J. Styles just said.

Michael Cole- Wow that was some sentimental shit.

Tazz- Yeah whatever I don't care. I wanna choke out either The Orton's or The Motor City Machine Guns for what they pulled.

Michael Cole- Calm down Tazz.

Tazz- No fuck being calm. I'm a machine, the Human Suplex Machine & I won't take disrespect from four little prima donna little pricks. Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, Bob Orton, Randy Orton. Which one of you pussy's has the balls to get your ass choked out by me.

Michael Cole- Okay well let's send it to Jeremy Borash to announce the next match.

Jeremy Borash- The following tag team contest is scheduled for 1 fall & it is for the HCW World Tag Team Championship. Making their way to the ring first at a combined weight of 435 pounds they are the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champions, REAL World Tag Team Champions & the HCW Tag Team Champions Of The World. Chris Sabin & Alex Shelley they are The Motor City Machine Guns.

1967 remix by Dale Oliver plays as The Motor City Machine Guns walk to the ring with all 3 of their tag team title belts to feed off their giant ego's & talking shit to Takashi Suguira, Naomichi Marufuji who are in the crowd with Hiroyoshi Tenzan & The Briscoe Brothers.

Jeremy Borash- And introducing the challengers at a combined weight of 466 pounds they are the team of Lance Storm & "Maple Leaf Muscle" Petey Williams.

Lance Storm's music hits as he & Petey Williams are gonna try to take away 1 of the 3 tag team title belts that The Motor City Machine Guns have possesion of.

Match 2: HCW World Tag Team Championship. Motor City Machine Guns vs Lance Storm & "Maple Leaf Muscle" Petey Williams. Match starts as Chris Sabin & Petey Williams start the match off for their respective teams. Sabin uses dirty tactics & his speed to take the early advantage on Petey Williams. Sabin then tags in Alex Shelley & together they work over Petey Williams & play mind games with him as the crowd is definitely angry with Sabin & Shelley. The crowd went nuts when Petey Williams made the tag to Lance Storm & the match turns into Storm & Williams' favor. However later on The Motor City Machine Guns pull out the victory by Shelley hitting Storm with the low blow & then hits him with Sliced Bread #2.

1...2...3. Your winners & still HCW Tag Team Champions Of The World The Motor City Machine Guns.

The Motor City Machine Guns celebrate til CWW superstars Takashi Suguira, Naomichi Marufuji & Hiroyoshi Tenzan attack them & leave them laid out on the entrance ramp as they celebrate with The Briscoe Brothers.

Camera goes to the back as the HCW Pistol Pistol stars are looking on concerned as A.J. Styles stands on a ladder acting like a leader of sorts.

A.J. Styles- Guys come on already. We need to find out if there is anymore of those guys around invading our show & trying to attack us. I say we stick together & everything will be alright.

John Morrison- Yeah we are supposed to take orders from you.

A.J. then hits the Flying Forearm off the ladder on to Morrison.

Camera cuts to Paul Heyman's office where he is looking rather impressed about what just went down. Do you think that Paul Heyman is a traitor to HCW.

Camera goes to Jeremy Borash as he gets ready to announce the next match.

Jeremy Borash- The following match is scheduled for 1 fall. Introducing to the ring first from Cameron, North Carolina he weighed in this morning at 225 pounds this is Jeff Hardy.

No More Words by EnderafteR plays as the crowd pops loud for Jeff Hardy.

Jeremy Borash- And his opponent from Calgary, Alberta Canada he weighed in this morning at 260 pounds this is "The Canadian Bulldog" DH Smith.

His dad's famous Rule, Britiana plays throughout the arena as he gets a nice reception despite being a heel.

Match 3: Jeff Hardy vs DH Smith. Match starts as DH Smith gets the early advantage by using the power game on Jeff Hardy. DH then stomps on Jeff Hardy & then bows for the crowd which they applaud him. Jeff Hardy then uses his high-risk abilities to get the match in his favor. Jeff then hits the Twist Of Fate on Smith. Hardy then goes to the top rope & hits Smith with the Swanton Bomb.

1...2...3. Your winner of the match Jeff Hardy.

Jeff Hardy celebrates his victory as camera goes to the back where The Motor City Machine Guns have arrived at Paul Heyman's office looking pissed off as hell.

Paul Heyman- What the hell are you doing in my office.

Chris Sabin- Well I got a better question for you. Why the hell would you let stars from another company attack us?

Heyman- Why should I answer you two pricks?

Alex Shelley- Well Paul cause we think you set us up by making them attack us & we are not pleased with that at all.

Paul Heyman- Look I don't know what your talking about but i'm gonna leave & when I come back you two idiots better be out of my office.

Paul Heyman leaves.

Sabin- You think he set us up.

Yeah & I think he ain't loyal to HCW.

Sabin- Nobody is gonna believe us. We gotta prove it ourselves.

Shelley- Your right. How are we gonna do that.

Sabin- I gotta plan.

Camera goes back to the ring as Jeremy Borash announces the main event match.

Jeremy Borash- The following contest is scheduled for 1 fall & it is a hardcore matchup. Introducing to the ring first from St. Louis, Missouri he weighed in this morning at 245 pounds he is "The Legend Killer" Randy Orton.

Voices by Rev Theory play as Orton has his dad, Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase Jr at ringside with him.

Jeremy Borash- And his opponent from the redhook section of Brooklyn, New York he weighed in this morning at 248 pounds he is"The Human Suplex Machine" Tazz.

Just Another Victim by Cypress Hill plays as Tazz comes down to the ring for his hardcore match & retribution.

Main Event Match: "The Legend Killer" Randy Orton vs "The Human Suplex Machine" Tazz. Orton & Tazz don't even lock up to start the match as they immediately brawl with eachother. Orton & Tazz both grap weapons from under the ring. They eventually get into the crowd where they cause alot of chaos. Rhodes & DiBiase get involved as they lead Tazz back to the ring til the ECW Originals attack Bob Orton & Team Priceless to make it even.

John Cena's theme music hits as the crowd goes nuts while everyone in the ring is suprised.

Michael Cole- It's John Cena. John Cena is here. He has returned to kick some ass.

the match resumes for Tazz & Orton but John Cena turns heel by attacking the ECW Originals taking them out 1 by 1. Orton submits to the Tazzmission in the ring for the victory.

Michael Cole-What the hell is wrong with you John Cena. Why are you doing this to the ECW Originals.

Your winner by submission Tazz

Cena then enters the ring & delivers the FU to Tazz & then locks him in the STFU til he passes out & he celebrates with the Ortons & Team Priceless as Pistol Pistol ends with the fans throwing debris at them.

Fireworks go off as Jim Ross & Jerry "The King" Lawler welcome us to Danger live from Phoenix, Arizona.

Jim Ross- Ladies & Gentlemen we have an NWA World Heavyweight Championship Match featuring NWA Champion & HCW World Danger Champion Edge takes on HCW World Heavyweight Champion The Undertaker in our main event match.

John Cena's music hits & the crowd is booing his ass like crazy as he walks down to the ring.

John Cena- Ever since Pistol Pistol ended I have been asked why John why. Well cause I am really just tired of being a role model for these damn PG freaks. I was once a man who made his opponents look like bitches by rapping about them & humiliating them in the process. Now ever since Vince McMahon turned me into a man who is a pussy & an ass kisser to all these damn kids who really should be in bed right now getting a bedtime story about The Boogeyman read to them. Well John Cena is not gonna be an ass kisser anymore. From now on if you wanna support me for getting back to being an all around bad ass then I thank y'all but if not then fuck y'all then I don't need y'all.

Christian Cage's music plays as Christian & his crew go to the ramp to address John Cena.

Christian Cage- John. What the hell happened to you. Do you even realize that you helped the same man who kicked your dad in the head a while back. We all feel a little betrayed. You coulda talked to us about it cause last time you was here we all had your back but you know what I don't care cause now we can finish our unfinished rivalry that we had a few years ago.

Cena- Well I know you want a match against me but not tonight cause quite frankly these people don't deserve to see me in a match. But if you want a match then talk to Teddy Long about it & not me.

Teddy Long's music hits as he goes onto the ramp.

Teddy Long- Actually that's a great idea. In 3 weeks at One Night Stand we will have John Cena vs Christian Cage & tonight for the first time ever John Cena will team up with "The Legend Killer" Randy Orton to face the team of Christian Cage & Rhino. Holla Holla Holla.

Cena looks pissed & Christian has a huge smile on his face as the camera goes to the back where "The Voice Of Extreme" Joey Styles is standing by with "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels.

Joey Styles- Shawn Michaels. What are your thoughts about tonight's match teaming up with well your new found friend the HCW United States Champion MVP.

HBK- MVP is a guy that earned my respect & at Breakdown he beat me fair & square. Now our opponents The Legacy which as I like to call them Randy Orton's henchmen. Well they are young but they aren't as good as me & MVP are. They need a year or two til they become great.

All 3 members of The Legacy come up & have some words to Shawn Michaels.

Randy Orton- Shawn you make me sick. You & your school boy crush on MVP is just sickening. DX isn't even as comparable as The Legacy. My Legacy will beat you & your champion friend tonight.

MVP walks up.

MVP- Randy. You think your better than us. Well news flash we are better than you. I don't see a championship around your waist now do I. No I didn't think so.

The Legacy walks away from the situation.

Lillian Garcia- The following contest is scheduled for 1 fall. Making his way to the ring first accompanied by Dr Dre from Long Beach, California. Snoop Dogg.

Dr Dre & Snoop Dogg perform Ain't Nuthin But A G Thang while they go to the ring.

Lillian Garcia- And his opponent from Minneapolis, Minnesota weighing in at 212 pounds Sean Waltman.

Waltman's WWE theme song hits as the crowd gives a nice reception to Sean Waltman despite being a heel.

Match 1: Snoop Dogg vs Sean Waltman. The match starts as Snoop Dogg & Sean Waltman lock up in the ring. Waltman gets the early advantage by using his speed to gain the advantage on Snoop Dogg. Waltman then hits Snoop Dogg with some kicks & Waltman still has the clear advantage. Waltman has his suplex reversed into a neckbreaker by Snoop Dogg. Snoop Dogg goes to the top rope & hits Waltman with Tha Dogg Father(Top Rope Leg Drop). Snoop Dogg then hits Waltman with The 213(Curb Stomp).

1...2...3. Your winner of the match Snoop Dogg.

Snoop Dogg & Dr Dre celebrate the victory as the camera goes to the back.

The Motor City Machine Guns have arrived at the arena with The Legacy waiting for them.

Randy Orton- Finally you guys are here.

Chris Sabin- Yeah. So what's the plan tonight.

Orton- Well me & Cena are up against Christian Cage & Rhino tonight. I want you guys, Cody & Ted to come out there & lay a beating to Christian & Rhino & me & Cena will have your backs.

Alex Shelley- We can do that. I mean you are looking at one of the greatest tag teams in wrestling today.

Orton- And also make sure Cody & Ted win against HBK & MVP tonight.

Camera goes to the ring as Lillian Garcia announces the next match.

Lillian Garcia- The following tag team match is scheduled for 1 fall. Introducing first at a combined weight of 457 pounds Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase Jr they are The Legacy.

The Priceless theme plays as The Legacy comes down to the ring.

Lillian Garcia- And their opponents first from Miami, Florida weighing in at 252 pounds he is the HCW United States Champion MVP.

I'm Comin by Silkk Tha Shocker plays as MVP comes down to the ring with the crowd behind him.

Lillian Garcia- And his partner from San Antonio, Texas "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels.

Sexy Boy by Shawn Michaels plays as HBK does his singnature entrance.

Match 2: The Legacy vs HCW U.S. Champion MVP & "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels. Cody Rhodes & MVP start the match off for their respective teams. MVP gains the advantage by using a technical wrestling style. MVP then switches to a flashy style of offense to keep the advantage on Rhodes. Rhodes eventually grabs the advantage by using dirty tactics & a technical style. Now he & DiBiase Jr are working over MVP & the crowd is not pleased with it. The crowd popped hugly when MVP tags in HBK. Later in the match Chris Sabin comes down to the ring to distract the referee while Alex Shelley grabs the U.S. Title belt & slides it into DiBiase Jr. Shelley then runs over to MVP & knocks him off the apron. DiBiase Jr hits HBK with the title belt & slides it out of the ring.

1...2...3. Your winners The Legacy.

Rhodes & DiBiase Jr celebrate with Sabin & Shelley as the camera goes to the back.

They show a vignette for "The Xtreme Gangsta" James Baker that says he is coming to HCW.

Camera goes back to the ring where Lillian Garcia announces the next match.

Lillian Garcia- The following contest is scheduled for 1 fall & it is for the NWA World Heavyweight Championship. Introducing to the ring first from Toronto Onterrio, Canada weighing in at 250 pounds he is the HCW World Danger Champion & the NWA World Heavyweight Champion "The Rated R Superstar" Edge.

Metallingus by Alterbridge plays as Edge comes down to the ring with both of his titles.

Lillian Garcia- And introducing the challenger from Death Valley weighing in at 299 pounds he is the HCW World Heavyweight Champion The Undertaker.

Undertaker's legendary music plays as the announcers discuss the cross brand matchup & their rivalry that goes back from the WWE.

Match 3: NWA World Heavyweight Championship. Edge vs Undertaker. Edge & Undertaker lock up in the middle of the ring. Undertaker gets the early advantage by using his brawling style on Edge. Taker continues his attack & hits him with the Snake Eyes followed up by the big boot. Edge reverses Takers chokeslam attempt & takes the advantage by using dirty tactics. Edge locks Taker in the Edgecator. After a few minutes of fighting it Taker gets the ropes. Edge goes to the outside & grabs a chair. Taker ducks the chairshot & hits Edge with the chokeslam.

1...2... Edge kicks out.

Taker signals for the tombstone. Edge reverses the tombstone into a head scissors. Edge grabs the chair & hits Taker in the head causing a DQ. Your winner by DQ The Undertaker. As a result of the DQ your winner & still NWA World Heavyweight Champion "The Rated R Superstar" Edge.

Edge celebrates the DQ loss with both of his world titles as the camera goes to the backstage area where Christian Cage & Rhino are talking to CM Punk about the tag match which is coming up next.

CM Punk- Christian, Rhino. I hope you two tear Orton & Cena up tonight.

Christian Cage- This beating that Cena is gonna receive tonight is nothing that he will get at One Night Stand. By the way if The Legacy & Motor City Machine Guns come out & out number us you go get the rest of the guys out here to even the odds.

CM Punk- Will do I have your back man.

Rhino- We know you do. See you later man.

Camera goes back to the ring where Lillian Garcia is getting ready to announce the main event match.

Lillian Garcia- It is now time for the main event match & it is a no DQ tag team match. Introducing to the ring first from St. Louis, Missouri weighing in at 245 pounds he is "The Legend Killer" Randy Orton.

Voices by Rev Theory play as Randy Orton comes down to the ring to a chorus of boos.

Lillian Garcia- And introducing his tag team partner from West Newberry, Massachusets weighing in at 248 pounds John Cena.

My Time Is Now by John Cena plays as the crowd is booing him really bad & it looks like they wanna kill him.

Lillian Garcia- And their opponents first from Tampa, Florida by way of Toronto Onterrio, Canada weighing in at 224 pounds he is "The Instant Classic" Christian Cage.

Take Over by Dale Oliver plays as the crowd goes nuts for "The Instant Classic"

Lillian Garcia- And introducing his tag team partner from Detroit, Michigan weighing in at 275 pounds he is "The War Machine" Rhino.

Rhino's TNA theme song plays as Rhino runs to the ring.

Main Event Match: "The Legend Killer" Randy Orton & John Cena vs "The Instant Classic" Christian Cage & "The War Machine" Rhino. Randy Orton & Rhino start the match off for their respective teams. Orton gains the advantage by using dirty tactics & a technical style. Orton then continues the advantage by hitting Rhino with the suplex & tagging in John Cena. Cena uses his brawling style to keep the match in his teams favor. Cena then uses some dirty tactics that makes the crowd angry & chanting derogotory things at him. Cena then hits the 5 Knuckle Shuffle just to piss off the fans & then tags in Orton as they begin to work over Rhino. The crowd pops huge when Rhino finally manages to tag in Christian Cage who takes Orton & Cena down with fast paced moves. Christian hits Orton with the reverse DDT. Christian attempts the frog splash but Orton manages to move out of the way & hits the RKO out of nowhere.

1...2... Christian kicks out.

Orton is beside himself right now. The Motor City Machine Guns & The Legacy come down to the ring & they have steel chairs. Sabin & Shelley hit Rhino with chairs as Christian Cage is alone in the ring with Orton, The Legacy & John Cena til CM Punk leads Dr Dre, Eminem, Snoop Dogg & Kurt Angle to the ring to even up the odds. The Legacy, Motor City Machine Guns & John Cena all fight with Dr Dre, Snoop Dogg, Eminem, Kurt Angle & CM Punk leaving Christian Cage & Randy Orton to fight one on one. Christian Cage & Orton fight for a while til Christian hits The Unprettier.

1...2...3. Your winners of the match "The Instant Classic" Christian Cage & "The War Machine" Rhino.

Christian Cage celebrates the victory as eveyone else has left the ringside area fighting. Danger ends as Christian Cage helps Rhino to his feet as they celebrate their victory.

Fireworls go off as Mike Tenay & Stevie Ray formely of Harlem Heat welcome us to Beatdown live from Phoenix, Arizona.

Tony Chimmel- The following contest is scheduled for 1 fall. Introducing to the ring first from Jacksonville, Florida weighing in at 294 pounds he is the HCW European Champion Tomko.

Tomko's music plays as he walks down to the ring.

Tony Chimmel- And introdcuing his opponent from Milwaukee, Wisconsin weighing in at 220 pounds Austin Aries.

The Greatest Man That Ever Lived(Variations on a Shaker Hymn) by Weezer plays as the crowd gives Aries a nice reception.

Match 1: HCW European Champion Tomko vs Austin Aries. The match starts as Tomko & Aries starts the match off with Aries using his speed to take the advantage. Aries then uses some kicks to keep the advantage in his favor. Tomko eventually gets the match in his favor by hitting Aries with power moves. Tomko tries to hit Aries with the TKO but but Aries counters in into the reverse DDT. Aries then does the 450 splash.

1...2... Tomko kicks out.

Aries then uses some speed moves to take the advantage on Tomko. Aries takes Tomko down with the headscissors. Aries then attempts the 450 splash again but this time misses. Tomko then hits Aries with the TKO(Backbreaker Rack Dropped Into A Neckbreaker).

1...2... Aries kicks out.

Tomko is beside himself as Austin Aries kicks out. Tomko & Aries trade blows with eachother with Aries shockingly getting the better of Tomko. Aries then takes Tomko down with the Crucifix Driver. Aries then goes to the top rope again & hits the 450 splash.

1...2...3. Your winner of the match the Ring Of Honor World Heavyweight Champion Austin Aries.

Austin Aries celebrates his victory as the fans are chanting "Please Come Back" at him as the camera goes to the backstage area.

Eve Torres- I am standing here with Chris Jericho. Chris what are your thoughts on facing your old WWE rival at One Night Stand in 3 weeks.

Chris Jericho- Eve. In 3 weeks you will view me as the new Beatdown Champion. These hypocrite fans won't have anything to do with the outcome either. One Night Stand will be the night that Chris Jericho stole the show.

Eve- So your Y2J again.

Jericho- Geez you may be pretty but your dumb as a bag of rocks.

Austin Aries is walking around til he runs into some familiar faces The Motor City Machine Guns.

Chris Sabin- Austin. What are you doing here?

Austin Aries- What does it look like i'm doing Chris. I see that you & Alex are now life partners is that right. Well I don't swing that way & I already got a girl so whatever.

Alex Shelley- Cut the crap Austin- Your here so we can steal the spotlight from your ass again. I stole the spotlight from you when we was competing for the Papparazi Championship Series a few years ago & I will gladly take it from you again.

Aries- Ah I see it's that time of the month for you already Alex. Well don't do too many activities or you might get cramps & for god sakes practice sefe sex.

Austin Aries leaves as The Motor City Machine Guns don't look real happy about being made fun of.

Camera goes back to the ring as Tony Chimmel announces the next match.

Tony Chimmel- The following contest is scheduled for 1 fall. Making his way to the ring weighing in at 226 pounds Chris Jericho.

Chris Jericho's theme song plays as he walks down to the ring.

Tony Chimmel- And his opponent from Cameron, North Carolina weighing in at 236 pounds Matt Hardy.

Live For The Moment by Monster Magnet plays as he goes down to the ring.

Match 2: Chris Jericho vs Matt Hardy. Jericho & Hardy lock up in the middle of the ring to start the match. Jericho gets the early advantage by using a combination of dirty tactics & a technical style. Hary comes back & uses a blend of speed & technical styles to take the advantage on Jericho. Hardy whips Jericho into the turnbuckle. Hardy then does his clothesline/bulldog combination. Hardy then hits Jericho with the side effect.

1...2... Jericho kicks out.

Jericho then turns the match in his favor by using dirty tactics. Jerich hits the enziguiri on Hardy. Jerich then tries the Lionsault but Matt puts his knees up Hardy then tries the twist of fate but Jericho reverses it into the Code Breaker.

1...2...3. Your winner of the match Chris Jericho.

Camera goes to the back as Eve Torres interviews the HCW Beatdown Champion.

Eve Torres- Rock what are your thoughts on facing Chris Sabin in the main event.

The Rock- Finally, The Rock has come back to Phoenix. Yyou see The Rock is pumped up to face Chris Sabin. He is a fresh face & someone new to layeth the smackdown on. The Rock knows that your life partner Alex Shelley & the rest of your little roody poo friends will be out there & out number me so I am prepared to whip all of your candy asses. IF YOU SMELLLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK...... IS COOKIN.

Camera then goes to Jim Cornette's office as 05 AND superstars The Briscoe Brothers, Naomichi Marufuji, Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Takashi Sugiura are all in there.

Jim Cornette- What the hell are you guys doing here. This is HCW not the IWC.

Jay Briscoe- We know that. We ain't stupid. Anyways we got a request for you fi you don't mind.

Cornette- Ok speak.

Mark Briscoe- Well seeing as how me & my brother Jay are one of the greatest tag teams in the business today. I was kinda thinking maybe we can challenge for 1 of the 3 tag titles that The Motor City Machine Guns hold.

Cornette- Well I am not the one who can decide on you challenging for their titles cause they aren't on my roster & you would have to ask either Paul Heyman for a tag title shot or the head comittee member of the National Wrestling Alliance who has New Japan Pro Wrestling as a member.

Mark Briscoe- Ok we can do that.

Cornette- Good now get the fuck out of my office.

Camera goes back to the ring as Tony Chimmel announces the main event match.

Tony Chimmel- The following match is scheduled for 1 fall. Making his way to the ring first from Detroit, Michigan weighing in at 220 pounds he is 1 half of the REAL Tag Team Champions, 1 half of the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champions & 1 half of the HCW World Tag Team Champions Chris Sabin.

1967 remix plays as Chris Sabin comes out alone with all 3 of his tag titles as the crowd is booing him.

Tony Chimmel- And his opponent from Miami, Florida weighing in at 275 pounds he is the HCW Beatdown Champion The Rock.

The Rock's theme song plays as the crowd goes mentally insane for the people's champion.

Main Event Match: Chris Sabin vs The Rock. Match starts & The Rock just easily overpowers Sabin. Rock is now just tmaking Sabin look like his bitch. Sabin gets pissed & starts using dirty tactics to take Rock down. Sabin then uses his cruiserweight like moves to keep the advantage over The Rock. Sabin then hits Rock with the Springboard Dropkick & the crowd is loving it. Rock grabs the advantage again & hits Sabin with the spinebuster. Rock pulls off his right elbow pad & hits Sabin with the people's elbow. Rock goes for the Rock Bottom but Sabin counters it into a DDT. Sabin then goes for the Cradleshock but Rock gets out of it & hits Sabin with the Rock Bottom.

1...2...3. Your winner of the match The Rock.

Just as Rock was celebrating Alex Shelley, John Cena, Randy Orton, Bob Orton & The Legacy all beat on the Rock until The Briscoe Brothers, Naomichi Marufuji, Takashi Sugiura & Hiroyoshi Tenzan make the save & Cena, The Ortons, The Legacy & The Motor City Machine Guns all go up the ramp as Beatdown ends.

Fireworks go off as Michael Cole & Tazz welcome us to Pistol Pistol live in Phoenix, Arizona.

The show starts off with A.J. Styles in the ring with John Morrison & The Miz.

A.J. Styles- Now something is definitely on my mind seeing as how I am in the same ring with John Morrison & The Miz.

John Morrison- I am the Shaman of Sexy & The Tuesday Night Delight.

The Miz-And I am your chick magnet The Miz.

A.J. Styles- Anyways as I was saying I along with these two are sick & tired of how the walls of this company are breaking down. I mean since when did we let CWW stars & 05 AND superstars in the building with us.

Morrison- Just get to the point cause I don't really wanna hear your monotone voice all night long.

A.J. Styles- As I was saying how about me & these two challege any company to put a team together & face us at Cyber Saturday.

Miz & Morrison then attack A.J. til Sting comes down from the rafters & makes the save.

Paul Heyman comes down to the ring to solve this dispute.

Paul Heyman- Ok Miz & Morrison since you two will be teaming up with A.J. Styles at Cyber Saturday I was thinking tonight it will be you two going up against the team of A.J. Styles & Sting tonight.

Camera goes to the back where the lovely Eve Torres is standing by with Jeff Hardy.

Eve Torres- Jeff Hardy. What are your thoughts on facing Triple H for the opportunity to face The Undertaker for the HCW World Heavyweight Championship at One Night Stand.

Jeff Hardy- Well Eve I am excited about facing Triple H cause I have beaten him before & since I am a former WWE champion. I know I have what it takes to become once again world champion. I just hope Triple H doesn't politic his way to the title again like he did in WWE.

Triple H comes up.

Triple H- Jeff. You ain't even in my league here. You think i'm gonna win cause i'm screwing Stephanie McMahon. Well I got to the top by my ability alone.

Gregory Helms walks up.

Gregory Helms- Hunter you & everybody knows that's a bunch of bullshit. You & the Kliq are a group of wrestlers who politic their way to the top & make themselves look good & everyone else look like complete & total shit. I know from personal experience. Your boyfriends Scott Hall & Kevin Nash held down myself & a lot of young up & comers in WCW & we all know what happened to WCW now do we Hunter.

Triple H- Ok Hamburgular. Just watch me beat up your little friend here & see why I am that damn good.

Camera goes back to the ring as Jeremy Borash announces the first match

Jeremy Borash- The following matchup is scheduled for 1 fall & the winner of this matchup faces The Undertaker at One Night Stand for the HCW World Heavyweight Championship. Introducing to the ring first from Cameron, North Carolina he weighed in this morning at 225 pounds he is The "Extreme Enigma" Jeff Hardy.

No More Words by EnderafteR plays as the crowd pops loudly for Jeff Hardy.

Jeremy Borash- And his opponent from Greenwich, Connecticut he weighed in this morning at 260 pounds this is Triple H.

Time To Play The Game by Motorhead plays as Triple H does his long ass entrance which pisses the crowd off.

Match 1: Jeff Hardy vs Triple H. Match starts off with Hardy & Triple H locking up in the middle of the ring. Triple H uses the power game to take the advantage on Jeff Hardy. Jeff Hardy then gains the momentum by hitting Triple H with speed moves. Hardy then whips him into the turnbuckle & hits him with the turnbuckle dropkick. Jeff Hardy then goes to the top rope & hits Triple H with Whisper In The Wind. Jeff then goes back to the top rope to hit the Swanton Bomb but Triple H moves out of the way. Triple H then hits Jeff Hardy with the Pedigree.

1...2...3. Your winner of the match & number 1 contender for the HCW World Heavyweight Championship Triple H.

Triple H's friends Kevin Nash, Scott Hall & Sean Waltman come down to the ring to beat down Jeff Hardy. Gregory Helms comes out to try to save his friend but also gets a beating for his troubles.

Triple H & his friends all celebrate as Helms & Hardy are layed out in the ring as the camera goes to the back.

The camera is at the back where The Motor City Machine Guns cut a promo about the challenge that The Briscoe Brothers issued on Beatdown.

Chris Sabin- Briscoe Brothers. Y'all think that your deserving to get a shot at any of our tag titles. Well you are way out of your element cause we are a way better tag team than y'all ever will become.

Alex Shelley- That's right Chris. You see Briscoe's we are the only tag team in the history of pro wrestling to hold 3 tag team championships at once. We are also accomplished singles stars in our own rights something you two couldn't do blindfolded.

Sabin- You know what Alex I am feeling a bit generous today. How about we face The Briscoe's in a tag match tonight with the stiplulation that if The Briscoe's win then they get a tag title shot but if they lose then they can leave us the hell alone about tag team title matches.

Camera goes back to the ring as Jeremy Borash announces the next match.

Jeremy Borash- The following tag team match is scheduled for 1 fall. Making their way to the ring first at a combined weight of 439 pounds they are the team of John Morrison & The Miz.

Make No Believe by Stonefree Experience plays as Miz & Morrison walk down to the ring looking extremely confident.

Jeremy Borash- And their opponents first from Gainesville, Georgia he weighed in this morning at 218 pounds he is the HCW Television Champion of the world this is "The Phenominal" A.J. Styles.

I Am (Heel Remix) by Dale Oliver plays as A.J. Styles walks down to the ring.

Jeremy Borash- And his tag team partner from Venice Beach, California he weighed in this morning at 255 pounds he is "The Icon" Sting.

Seek & Destroy by Metallica plays as Sting goes to the ring with the crowd going ape shit for him.

Match 2: John Morrison & The Miz vs "The Phenominal" A.J. Styles & "The Icon" Sting. The Miz & Sting start the match off for their respective teams. Sting is clearly getting the advantage as Miz is looking like Sting's bitch so far in this contest. Later in the match Miz is able to get the advantage as he tags in John Morrison & now Morrison & Miz work over Sting. Sting eventually makes it over to A.J. Styles & Styles is cleaning house on Miz & Morrison by using his speed to take both of them down. Morrison tries to clothesline Styles but Styles ducks it & hits Morrison with the pele. Styles then goes to the ropes & hits Morrison with his signature flying forearm. Styles tries to hit Morrison with the Styles Clash but Miz breaks it up but Sting sends Miz out of the ring. Styles then attempts the Styles Clash again & hits it successfully.

1...2...3. Your winners of the match "The Icon" Sting & the HCW Television Champion of the world "The Phenominal" A.J. Styles.

Camera goes to the back as A.J. Styles & Sting celebrate their victory.

The camera is now in the back as The Briscoe Brothers are being interviewed by Eve Torres.

Eve Torres- Jay & Mark Briscoe. What are your thoughts on facing The Motor City Machine Guns for a tag team title shot.

Jay Briscoe- Eve. We are 5 time ROH World Tag Team Champions. We are arguably one of the most decorated tag teams in the game. The Machine Guns may hold three titles at once but that won't last too much longer cause we will take one of their titles soon enough.

Jeremy Borash- The following contest is scheduled for 1 fall. Now if The Briscoe Brothers win this match then they get a tag team title match of their choice at One Night Stand but if they lose then they don't get a title match as long as Motor City Machine Guns are the champs.Introducing to the ring first from Detroit, Michigan at a combined weight of 435 pounds they are the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Champions, the REAL Tag Team Champions of the world & the HCW Tag Team Champions of the world they are Chris Sabin & Alex Shelley, The Motor City Machine Guns.

1967 remix by Dale Oliver plays as The Motor City Machine Guns carry their titles to the ring to a chorus of boos.

Jeremy Borash- And their opponents from Laurel, Delaware at a combined weight of 430 pounds they are Jay & Mark Briscoe. The Briscoe Brothers.

The Cross by Nas plays as the crowd gives The Briscoe Brothers a nice reception.

Match 3: Motor City Machine Guns vs Briscoe Brothers. Chris Sabin & Jay Briscoe start the match off for their respective teams. Chris Sabin uses dirty tactics to gain the advantage & he & Alex Shelley start to work over Jay Briscoe. Jay Briscoe eventually makes the hot tag to his brother Mark as he takes down both Sabin & Shelley & gets his team the upperhand in this match. Mark Briscoe hits Sabin with the Saito Suplex. Jay puts Sabin on his shoulders as Mark goes to the ropes & they hit Sabin with the Springboard Doomsday Device.

1...2...3. Your winners of the match The Briscoe Brothers.

The Briscoe Brothers get a tag title match of their choice at One Night Stand & celebrates in the ring as the camera goes to the back.

Paul Heyman- Kevin Nash will face The Undertaker in our main event match & that match is next.

Jeremy Borash- The following non title contest is scheduled for 1 fall. Introducing first from Detroit, Michigan he weighed in this morning at 320 pounds he is "Big Sexy" Kevin Nash.

Kevin Nash's current TNA theme song plays as Kevin Nash walks down to the ring with the crowd booing him.

Jeremy Borash- And introducing his opponent from Death Valley he weighed in this morning at 299 pounds he is the HCW Heavyweight Champion of the world he is The Undertaker.

Taker's classic WWE theme song plays as Taker walks down to the ring ready for the rematch from Wrestlemania 12.

Main Event Match: Kevin Nash vs The Undertaker. Nash & Taker lock up in the middle of the ring to start the match. Nash gets the advantage by using dirty tactics on Taker & using his power to keep the Deadman down. Later in the match Taker turns the match in his favor by hitting Nash with a blend of striking moves & power moves. Taker lifts Nash up & hits him with the Snake Eyes followed up by the big boot. Taker goes for the chokeslam but Nash reverses it into a chokeslam of his own. Nash tries to do the Jacknife Powerbomb but Taker reverses it into a back body drop. Taker then hits Nash with the chokeslam & then locks in the Hell's Gate as Nash taps put.

Your winner of the match by submission the HCW Heavyweight Champion of the world The Undertaker.

Taker celebrates the victory as Pistol Pistol ends.

Jim Ross & Jerry "The King" Lawler welcome us to Danger live from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

Ain't No Make Believe by Stone Free Experience plays as John Morrison & The Miz makes a shocking appearance on Danger.

John Morrison- Yes I know we here on Danger. I am "The Tuesday Night Delight", "The Shaman Of Sexy" John Morrison.

The Miz- And I am your "Chick Magnet" THE MIZ.

John Morrison- Anyways. Me & Miz was watching CWW Overload & sadly we had to hear Greg Dempsey talk out of his ass & he was so boring that he put Miz to sleep.

The Miz- Yes that poor bastard put me to sleep.

John Morrison. Well his two below average brothers have decided to team up with him against us & that pathetic weasel A.J. Styles.

The Miz- Now there are three matches to choose from. First match is up to us. Second match is a tables elimination match & the third match is our over sized whale of a GM Paul Heyman as the special guest referee.

John Morrison- You see on Pistol Pistol we will be deciding what type of matchup we want against them at Cyber Saturday.

I Am(Heel Remix) by Dale Oliver plays as A.J. Styles comes down to the ramp.

A.J. Styles- Miz, Morrison. You see I already picked our match & what I picked is a 6 man Ultimate X tag team match.

Jim Ross- By god the Ultimate X match could possibly return at Cyber Saturday

Jerry "The King" Lawler- Yes I know it should be a fantastic matchup.

Lillian Garcia is in the ring as she is about to announce the first match.

Lillian Garcia- The following contest is scheduled for 1 fall & it is for the HCW United States Championship. Making his way to the ring first from Miami, Florida weighing in at 252 pounds he is the HCW United States Champion Montel Vontavious Porter MVP.

I'm Comin by Sillk Tha Shocker plays as MVP comes down to the ring.

Lillian Garcia- And introducing the challenger from New York City weighing in at 297 pounds John Bradshaw Layfield.

JBL's music hits as he does his boring entrance which pisses the crowd off.

Match 1: HCW United States Championship. M.V.P. vs JBL. Match starts off with MVP & JBL locking up in the middle of the ring. MVP uses his technical style to take the advantage on JBL. MVP then delivers a series of kicks to JBL. JBL takes advantage by hitting MVP with power moves. JBL then keeps the advantage by using his brawling style to keep MVP down. JBL then locks MVP in a sleeper hold. MVP gets out of the hold & starts using strikes & kicks to take the advantage on JBL. MVP hits JBL with the Ballin Elbow drop. MVP then hits The Playmaker on JBL.

1...2...3. Your winner & still HCW United States Champion Montel Vontavous Porter M.V.P.

MVP celebrates his victory as the camera goes to the back.

Joey Styles is there with HCW World Danger/NWA World Heavyweight Champion Edge.

Joey Styles- Edge! How do you feel about getting fined by the NWA for defending your title last week on Danger.

Edge- Joey. The NWA thinks that by fining me that it's gonna solve anything. The NWA title maybe a big title & I have held every prestigious World Title but the NWA as a company is nothing more than just a joke who's highlight was Shane Douglas not claiming it's Heavyweight title & Joey i'm pretty sure you remember that moment.

Camera is back to the ring as Lillian Garcia announces the next match.

Lillian Garcia- The following tag team contest is scheduled for 1 fall & it is for the HCW Hustlin Tag Team Championships. Making their way to the ring at a combined weight of 664 pounds they are the HCW Hustlin Tag Team Champions Kane & The Big Show.

Kane's music plays as he & Big Show come down to the ring.

Lillian Garcia- And their opponents at a combined weight of 447 pounds the team of Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase Jr they are The Legacy.

The Priceless theme song plays as Rhodes & DiBiase come down to the ring.

Match 2: HCW Hustlin Tag Team Championship. Kane & Big Show vs The Legacy. Kane & Cody Rhodes start the match off for their respective teams. Kane uses his power to take the advantage on Cody Rhodes. Kane & Big Show then start to work over Cody Rhodes. Later on Cody Rhodes makes the hot tag to Ted DiBiase Jr as Kane tags in Big Show. Big Show starts to dominate DiBiase Jr with his power game. Chris Sabin comes to the ring to distract the referee as Alex Shelley grabs the title belt & hits Big Show across the skull with it & puts Cody Rhodes on top of him.

1...2...3. Your winners & new HCW Hustlin Tag Team Champions The Legacy.

The Legacy celebrate their title victory as the camera goes to the back.

Teddy Long is in the back with The Miz, John Morrison & "The Phenominal" A.J. Styles.

Teddy Long- A.J., Miz & Morrison. Tonight you three will be in a 6 man tag team matchup against John Cena, Randy Orton & Edge in our main event match.

A.J. Styles- It's not like I have a choice to team with you two.

John Morrison- What did we do to deserve this.

Lillian Garcia- The following contest is scheduled for 1 fall. Making his way to the ring from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania weighing in at 230 pounds he is the only Olympic Gold Medalist in professional wrestling history Kurt Angle.

Gold Metal by Dale Oliver & Tha Trademarc hits as Kurt Angle comes down to the ring.

Lillian Garcia- And his opponent from Orangeburg, South Carolina weighing in at 235 pounds Shelton Benjamin.

Ain't No Stoppin Me remix by Axel plays as Shelton Benjamin comes to the ring to face his former mentor.

Match 3: Kurt Angle vs Shelton Benjamin. Angle & Benjamin lock up in the middle of the ring to start the match. Angle uses his amature wrestling background to take the advantage on Benjamin. Angle locks Benjamin in a guillotine chokehold. Benjamin comes back & uses his own technical style to take the advantage on Angle. Benjamin locks in a half legged Boston Crab on Angle. Angle eventually manages to get the ropes. Benjamin then hits Angle with the T-Bone Suplex & is ready to set up for the Pay Dirt. Benjamin tries the Pay Dirt but Angle reverses it into a suplex. Angle then pulls the straps down & locks Benjamin in the Ankle Lock. Benjamin gets the ropes but damage has been done to his ankle. Angle hits Benjamin with the Angle Slam.

1...2...3. Your winner of the match Kurt Angle

Kurt Angle celebrates his victory as the camera goes to the back.

Orton & Cena are talking strategy til Edge walks up.

Edge- Look Orton we are former World Tag Team Champions & we both have beaten Cena in World Title matches before & I am hoping that both of us stay on the same page.

Randy Orton- Edge. We are all on the same page here ok. Now it's gonna be simple to beat A.J. & his little friends here cause Miz & Morrison hate A.J. with a passion so this definitely works in our favor.

Camera goes back to the ring as Lillian Garcia announces the main event match.

Lillian Garcia- The following contest is scheduled for 1 fall. Making his way to the ring first from Toronto Onterrio, Canada weighing in at 250 pounds he is the HCW World Danger Champion & the NWA World Heavyweight Champion "The Rated R Superstar" Edge.

Metallingus by Alterbridge plays as Edge walks down to the ring with both titles.

Lillian Garcia- And his partner first from St. Louis, Missouri weighing in at 245 pounds "The Legend Killer" Randy Orton.

Voices by Rev Theory plays as Randy Orton walks down to the ring.

Lillian Garcia- And their partner from West Newberry, Massachusetts weighing in at 248 pounds "The Doctor Of Thuganomics" John Cena.

My Time Is Now by John Cena plays as the crowd is giving Cena massive heat.

Lillian Garcia- And his opponents first from Gainsville, Georgia weighing in at 218 pounds he is the HCW Television Champion "The Phenominal" A.J. Styles.

I Am(Heel Remix) by Dale Oliver plays as A.J. Styles comes out to massive cheers.

Lillian Garcia- And his partners at a combined weight of 439 pounds they are The Miz & John Morrison.

Make No Believe by Stone Free Experience plays as Miz & Morrison walk down to the ring.

Main Event Match: HCW World Danger/NWA Champion Edge, Randy Orton & John Cena vs HCW TV Champion A.J. Styles & John Morrison & The Mix. Edge & A.J. Styles start the match off for their teams. A.J. utilizes his speed to get the advantage over Edge. A.J. then tags in Morrison. Morrison then uses arial moves to keep his teams advantage over Edge. Morrison & Miz then work over Edge with dirty tactics & basic tag team moves. Edge then turns the match in his favor by using dirty tactics on Morrsion & tags in John Cena. Cena & Edge start to work over Morrison with dirty tactics & tagging eachother in & out to keep eachother fresh. Cena then tags in Randy Orton & they keep the advantage on Morrison. Morrison eventually gets the upper hand on Orton & tags in The Miz. Miz & Morrison then work over Orton by tagging in & out. Orton then gains the advantage by hitting Miz with the backbreaker. Orton tags in Edge as Miz tags in Styles. Styles uses his speed to take down all 3 of his opponents. Styles goes to the ropes & hits Edge with the flying forearm. Miz & Morrison then go after Orton & Cena. Styles heads to the top rope & hits Edge with the Spiral Tap. Styles then hits Edge with the Styles Clash.

1...2...3. Your winners of the match The Miz, John Morrison & the HCW Television Champion "The Phenominal" A.J. Styles.

Just as Miz & Morrison were about to celebrate with A.J. Styles The Legacy, Bob Orton & The Motor City Machine Guns all attack them. Edge, Orton & Cena recover & it's an 8 on 3 attack. Edge & Cena have steel chairs & they use them to bloody Miz & Morrison. All 8 of them hit their finishing moves on A.J. Styles & celebrate together as the crowd is not happy with them as Danger goes off the air.

The card so far for HCW One Night Stand from Safeco Field in Seattle Washington

The Motor City Machine Guns vs The Briscoe Brothers for either HCW World Tag Team Championships, REAL World Tag Team Championships or IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championship.

"The Instant Classic" Christian Cage vs John Cena

The Undertaker vs Triple H for the HCW World Heavyweight Championship

Edge vs Kurt Angle for the HCW World Danger Championship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back