U.G.K. Championship Wrestling

Pimpin

Resident Hip Hop Junkie
With HCW having a connection with the hip-hop community by basing it's company headquarters in the west coast & allowing establish hip-hop artists such as Eminem, Dr Dre & Snoop Dogg become top wrestlers in that company. HCW Superstar/WCWF owner "Da Xtreme Gangsta" James Baker decided to call up 3 established rappers from Texas, Bun B, Slim Thug & The Mixtape Messiah himself Chamillionaire in possibly starting up the second developmental territory for HCW. All parties involved in this thing agreed & decided to base this company in Houston, Texas & name it Underground Kingz Championship Wrestling in honor of the late great Pimp C.

Roster:
Bun B
Trae
Z-Ro
Lil Flip
Lil Keke
Paul Wall
Slim Thug
Chamillionaire
T.I.
Lil Wayne
Andre 3000
Big Boi
Lil Boosie
Big Tuck
Usher
Young Buck
"Da Xtreme Gangsta" James Baker
DJ Paul
Juicy J
Ludacris
Jermaine Dupri
Young Jeezy
Yung Joc
Rich Boy
Jizzal Man
Parlae
Pimpin
Tity Boi
Dolla Boy
DJ Khaled

Tag Teams:
Trae & Z-Ro
Three 6 Mafia(DJ Paul & Juicy J)
Dem Franchize Boyz(Jizzal Man, Parlae & Pimpin)
Playaz Circl(Tity Boi & Dolla Boy)
Outkast(Andre 3000 & Big Boi)

Champions: UGK Southern Champion- Bun B
UGK Rap-A-Lot Champion- Lil Keke
UGK Southern Tag Team Champions- Trae & Z-Ro

Announcers/DJ's
DJ Khaled
Mannie Fresh
Jazze Pha(ring announcer)

Confirmed matches for the first ever U.G.K. Championship Wrestling show
Outkast vs Playaz Circle
Trae w/Z-Ro vs DJ Paul w/Juicy J
UGK Southern Champion Bun B vs UGK Rap-A-Lot Champion Lil Keke in a champion vs champion match

UGK Underground week 1(dedication show to Pimp C)

International Playaz Anthem(I Choose You) by UGK opens the show as we have UGK Southern Champion Bun B coming down to the ring with his title on his right shoulder & a microphone in his left hand.

Bun B- Yes this is the UGK Championship Wrestling & I am one half of UGK Bun B. You see after my brother Pimp C passed away, I had no clue on what I was gonna do with my music or in my career in general but luckily enough a good friend called me, Slim & Chamillionaire up & proposed us the idea of starting up UGK Championship Wrestling with HCW financing a chunk of their skrilla to run our shows & develop rappers into wrestlers just like they did to Snoop, Em & Dre over at HCW. Tonight we have a great show as I will be facing UGK Rap-A-Lot Champion Lik Keke in the main event match, Trae with his cousin Z-Ro by his side will take on DJ Paul with Juicy J by his side & Outkast will reunite to take on Playaz Circle. Thank you all, enjoy the show & Rest In Peace Pimp C. This show is dedicated to you.

Famous producer Jazze Pha will be the ring announcer.

Jazze Pha- Ladies & Gentlemen. You are now a part of a Jazze Phizzle productions. Oh wait my bad excuse me this is a wrestling event. This tag team contest is scheduled for 1 fall. On their way to the ring from the mutha fuckin ATL this is Big Boi & Andre 3000 they are the greatest group in the history of hip-hop they are Outkast.

Outkast perform a live edition of Hey Ya as the crowd is loving every minute of it.

Jazze Pha- Introducing their opponents. They are signed to Ludacris' DTP Records they are Tity Boi & Dolla Boy they are Playaz Circle.

Playaz Circle along with Lil Wayne are performing a live edition of Duffle Bag Boy.

Match 1: Outkast vs Playaz Circle. Andre 3000 & Tity Boi start the match off for their teams as the matchup gets underway. Andre 3000 utilizes his quickness to take down the much larger Tity Boi. Andre 3000 then gets Titi Boi up & hits him with a series of kicks. Andre 3000 then tags in the other half of Outkast Big Boi. Big Boi then goes to work by hitting Titi Boi with a series of power moves followed up by a big splash. Tity Boi then gets up & tags in Dolla Boy. Dolla Boy then uses a brawling style to take down Big Boi. Dolla Boy then whips Big Boi into his corner. Playaz Circle then work over Big Boi by using basic double team moves & tagging in & out. Dolla Boy then switches to a technical style of wrestling & locks Bbig Boi in a sleeper hold. Big Boi then fights out of it & hits Dolla Boy with a clothesline & both men are down in the ring. Big Boi makes the hot tag to Andre 3000 & he is on fire as he is taking out both members of Playaz Circle with a series of arial attacks. Andre 3000 then sends Tity Boi out of the ring. Andre 3000 then hits Dolla Boi with the Idlewild(winging neckbreaker).

1...2...3. Your winners of the match Outkast.

Cameras then go to the concert stage where Young Jeezy & special guest Nas perform My President for the live audience.

We then go back to Jazze Pha to announce the second match of the night.

Jazze Pha- This contest is scheduled for 1 fall. Introducing to the ring being accompanied by Z-Ro from H-Town, Texas he is 1 half of the UGK Southern Tag Team Champions this is Trae.

Trae & Z-Ro perform a live edition of No Help as they go to the ring.

Jazze Pha- And his opponent being accompanied by Juicy J & representing Three 6 Mafia this is DJ Paul.

Three 6 Mafia perform a live edition of Poppin My Collar as they go to the ring.

Match 2: Trae w/Z-Ro vs DJ Paul w/Juicy J. Trae & DJ Paul lock up in the middle of the ring as the matchup gets underway. Trae immediately gets the advantage by using an arial attack to take down DJ Paul. DJ Paul then gets the advantage by hitting Trae with power moves. DJ Paul then switches to a technical style of wrestling by locking Trae in a sleeper hold. Trae then gets out of the sleeper hold & hits DJ Paul with a back suplex & both men are now down in the middle of the ring. Both men are now up & start throwing punches at eachother with Trae getting the better of DJ Paul. Trae then hits DJ Paul with a hurricanrana. Trae then goes to the top rope & attempts a leg drop but misses. DJ Paul then hits Trae with a cutter.

1...2...3. Your winner of the match DJ Paul.

We then go to a live performance by Lil Keke, Bun B & Paul Wall perform Chunk Up The Deuce for the live audience.

Lil Keke & Bun B then go to the ring once the song is over. Jazze Pha didn't even have to do ring introductions for the main event match.

Main Event Match: UGK Southern Champion Bun B vs UGK Rap-A-Lot Champion Lil Keke. Bun B & Lil Keke show some respect for eachother then lock up as the match gets underway. Lil Keke uses his arial style of foffense to take down Bun B & gain the early advantage. Bun B then gains the advantage bu using a series of power moves to take down Lil Keke. Bun B then switches to a technical wrestling styles as he locks Lil Keke in a sleeper hold. Lil Keke gets the ropes so Bun B has to break the hold. Lil Keke is up & delivers an enzugiri to Bun B's head. Lil Keke then switches to a technical style of his own as he locks Bun B in a rear chin lock. After minutes of fighting it. Bun B powers out of it & hits LIk Keke with a spinebuster & both men are down in the ring. Bun B then gets up & levels Lil Keke with a DDT. Bun B then goes to the top rope, points to the heavens & then hits Lil Keke with The Pimp C Drop(Top Rope Leg Drop)

1...2...3. Your winner of the match the UGK Southern Champion Bun B.

Bun B then helps Lil Keke to his feet & the two then embrace & point to the heavens & honor their late friend Pimp C & the crowd is also chanting Pimp C's name as this weeks edition of UGK Underground comes to a close.

Confirmed matches for U.G.K. Underground 2
Big Tuck & Slim Thug vs Dem Franchize Boyz
Lil Keke (c) vs Paul Wall for the U.G.K. Rap-A-Lot Championship
Bun B (c) vs Chamillionaire for the U.G.K. Southern Championship

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo