Well

Status
Not open for further replies.

lil bitch Kid

Getting Noticed By Management
Today on the main page:

- Mike Killam shows he doesn't watch or understand MMA. The main event of Bellator was not an "epic collision". It was actually a terrible fight that never should have been a main event. Also, Tito won by technical submission, not TKO. I guess this is what happens when WZ "reporters" write for themselves rather than cutting and pasting.

- Madden the Mark shows that he doesn't understand how stock markets work. The E's stock value dropped, yes. And, if every person were to sell their stock (impossible, I know), then yes, the E would lose the $340 million dollars, and more, infact. However, stock values fluctuate. Yes, it took a massive drop of 40%, but that is called a knee jerk reaction to unexpected news. The stock will bounce back. The only real concern will be if anyone decides to look into Steph's sale of stock, but really that is easily defended.
- Madden the Mark doesn't check his "facts": The E has said all along that they need 1 million buys to "break even". They are close to 700 000 subscribers and when they open it up to Canada and Mexico, not to mention overseas, they will easily ecilpse the 1 million buys. The Network is not a failure. The Network has had few flaws after the first month, it led to the most people ever watching Wrestlemania, and provides fans with an incredible value. Perhaps if Madden were a fan and not a mark for himself, he'd see that.
- "Lemelson Capital" called for the removal of the executive team or sale of WWE: Good Luck with that. *sigh*
- Madden keeps bringing up PPV bonuses being paid out, and now claims they won't. How does he know? Why is it his business? The answers to both are simple: He doesn't and it isn't. The guys could all still be getting cash from former PPV events. Since the E only runs the Network in the States, it is entirely possible that the E is taking the PPV buys from other countries and paying out based on extrapolated percentages. But, Madden the Mark feels it easier to assume the worst because no one in the E tells him anything, rather than going with the more obvious answer.
- Madden and other "writers" bitch and moan when Vince and the McFamily put themselves front and center on TV, but then when Vince doesn't insert himself into stories, idiots assume there is something wrong with Vince. Maybe he's busy running a multi-million dollar company?? Naw, that's far to obvious.

447px-Manlytears3.jpg

I must spread rep around.

Seems pretty clear that the "BooHoo lil bitch crew" is still unable to talk about anything but me. Why not try a response regarding wrestling for a post regarding wrestling? My thread is about content on a wrestling site, and therefore about wrestling. Your responses are about me, because of your obsession with me.

That may be the greatest thing I have seen all month. Kudos, my friend. Kudos.

Seems pretty clear that the "BooHoo lil bitch crew" is still unable to talk about anything but me. Why not try a response regarding wrestling for a post regarding wrestling? My thread is about content on a wrestling site, and therefore about wrestling. Your responses are about me, because of your obsession with me.

Seems pretty clear that you are still unable to talk about anything but the main page writers. But please, lil douchetard, feel free to continue crying over this 'injustice' that is, clearly, your obsession.

Man the helm of the S.S. Bitch Canoe & take back teh internetz! Become the leader of your beloved Tard army & fight for whats right! Stand up & make your voice heard!

...then blow your brains out. Be a martyr for the cause. Make mommy proud & finally paint your room like she asked. Dont forget to put down some plastic though, the landlord wont pay for new carpet.

That may be the greatest thing I have seen all month. Kudos, my friend. Kudos.

Seems pretty clear that you are still unable to talk about anything but the main page writers. But please, lil douchetard, feel free to continue crying over this 'injustice' that is, clearly, your obsession.

Man the helm of the S.S. Bitch Canoe & take back teh internetz! Become the leader of your beloved Tard army & fight for whats right! Stand up & make your voice heard!

...then blow your brains out. Be a martyr for the cause. Make mommy proud & finally paint your room like she asked. Dont forget to put down some plastic though, the landlord wont pay for new carpet.

I wrote about content on the main page. That content had to have been "written" or posted by someone. There are plenty of posts on this message board about content on the main page. On the other hand, you seem to only post about me. You are obsessed with me, lil bitch, and choose to only post about me under your variety of accounts.

I bitched & moaned about writers on the main page.

Thats what you meant to say.

On the other hand, you seem to only post about me. You are obsessed with me, lil bitch, and choose to only post about me under your variety of accounts.

There is a big world out there with plenty of hours in the day & making fun of you takes up a very, very small percentage of that. Like it or not, we all seem to function & hold conversations that have nothing to do with you. Every day, we all post, laugh & discuss a variety of topics throughout the forum. All of which has nothing to do with you.

Just because you are delusional, conceited & ignorant does not mean that the world is limited to what you can see while locked away in your cell. But given your astonishing powers of deductive reasoning, I could see how that concept escapes you.

But hey, feel free to continue your useless repetitive fight. Maybe your fellow prisoners will rally to your cause & you can all finger-paint some protest signs.

Can we all agree most of the WZ writers are shit and not worth talking about and leave it at that? This topic has become the 9/11 of threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back