• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Well that was another terrible Raw

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASKane

Championship Contender
The title is enough of a statement but to avoid breaking the rules I will explain why I think it was

1. Hogan joined the growing list of legends to kiss Cena's ass

2. LL Cool J and Chris O'Donell joined the growing list of celebrities to kiss Cena's ass

3. Cena did everything possible to make Bray not seem a credible opponent even going as far as to call him a hobo

4. Cena v Rowen. When you put the worst wrestler in the Wyatt family against one of the worst wrestlers in the company, what do you expect is going to happen? That's right a bad match

5. Bray v Cena was announced for Mania when a third match with the Shield would be a far more entertaining a productive use of Bray Wyatt's time

6. RybAxel get a match against the tag champions and Dolph Ziggler doesn't even appear

7. The intercontinental champion is being used purely as the third wheel in the Real American break up instead of getting a feud of his own

8. Heyman kisses Cena's ass by comparing him to legends such as Savage, Hogan and Austin

9. AJ gets pinned 24 hours before defending her title against a different opponent. It would have been ok for Natalya to pin AJ but having Nikki win then lift the title is just stupid

10. Occupy Raw took far longer than it should have and looking back was a waste of about 25 minutes of time that could have seen guys like Ziggler, Barrett, Miz, Kofi, Sandow, Ambrose and Cesaro wrestle

11. Damien Sandow's only appearance on Raw in a few weeks is to show up to a match he apparently had been scheduled to appear in and then not have once the ring is cleared

12. WWE implied that they only had 2 security guards in the entire building as they were the only ones who showed up to clear the ring

13. Street Fight = Falls Count Anywhere

14. Sheamus v Christian round 1000

15. More advertising of the WWE network by Michael Cole. If I ever saw him I imagine the first thing he would say to me would be about the app or network and my response would be a punch to the face

16. GM of Raw only appears for less than a minute on Raw

17. Rusev promo number 15(just a guess but 8 Raws and 7 SDs is probably not that far off what it is)

18. Break within the first 2 minutes of a Main Event match when 1 guy already had his entrance during the ad break. WWE need more guys to have their entrances during ad breaks to have more time for wrestling.

19. WWE thinks the best way to prove Batista deserves to be in the main event is to have him repeatedly lose. Batista has only won the Rumble, 1 match against Del Rio and 1 against Ziggler in the 2 months since he returned as a full time wrestler

20. The announcing on the show was terrible as always because in most matches they barely talked about the actual wrestling and were more focused on what is going to happen at Mania or just bickering with each other about anything except the action in the ring.

Worst Raw of the Year as I only had 1 segment I liked and that was yet again the Shield putting on the match of the night. That's my opinion whats yours

Closed due to:

1. You being an annoying whiny person and the definition of a fan that is going to complain no matter what.

2. Saying we need Kofi, Barrett and Ziggler instead of setting up the main event of Wrestlemania.

3. Posting a duplicate topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back