Perhaps the best dropkick in recent memory

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotoriousWWE

Pre-Show Stalwart
I want you to just watch this and then come back to me and try to make a case as to why this isn't the best dropkick since perhaps the 2005 - 2006 era of WWE when Orton was not boring and known for his amazing dropkicks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wn852byUGqU

Amazing talent is what Ziggler is. He is the future of Raw, WWE and hell Pro Wrestling. In my eyes he can become as big a star as Jericho or even HBK. Ziggler no doubt is going to be WWE Champion in the next year and this incredible dropkick is just another move and reason why he's improved so much and now needs to be main-eventing.

I like Ziggler, he's a very talented wrestler and all, but the dick sucking seriously needs to stop. I'm a fan of Dolph Ziggler but to compare him to greats like Shawn Michaels or Chris Jeriocho is just going to hurt him in the long run. You are giving Dolph aweful big shoes to fill by expecting him to become one of the all time greats. I see potential in Dolph but he is far from the best thing in the WWE. I'll even go so far as to say at times, he tries way too hard to get noticed. For example, the headstand he does after a match; fucking stupid.

Dolph needs improvement. His character isn't ready for a title run. Give him a year or so then he'll be ready. But what Dolph needs right now is a feud to help him get over a little more; for example John Cena, CM Punk, Randy Orton. Any of these guys would help launch Dolph to newer and better heights. As for the drop kick, he delivers a good one and it is probably one of the better ones in the WWE. However, how many Superstars on the roster still do a dropkick today? There are few. So saying Dolph has the best drop kick in the WWE really isn't saying much.

I believe this is the third or fourth Dolph Ziggler thread in the last day or so. Come on now, you people are treating him like he's the second coming.

Wow...a dropkick...a basic move everyone is taught in the first week of wrestling school...

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back