In today's WWE...Who has the best Dropkick?

IN the WWE, who has the best Dropkick today?

• Randy orton

• Drew mcintyre

• Cody rhodes

• Ted dibiase

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Heartachetonight926

Flawless victory......
Ok, I know since everybody is going crazy with CM punk threads over the past couple of day's, I thought I might post something a little more simple and different.

This isn't exactly original, so if the Mod's feel the need to move or close this down, I understand.

A simple question, who has the best Dropkick in WWE today? I've narrowed it down to a couple people in My personal opinion.

-Randy orton (Say what you want about him, but the guy is talented. He also has one of the most beautiful dropkick's I have ever seen)

[youtube]KKYJkYoi5NU[/youtube]

-Drew mcintyre (Haven't seen much of him lateley, but he recently added this to his moveset, and it looks beautiful)

[youtube]XSx5ubZUMSc[/youtube]

-Cody rhodes (Doesn't do it often, but when he does he makes it look flawless)

[youtube]MtouJAi8bwI[/youtube]

-Ted dibiase (I think it look's almost as perfect as Orton's, almost...but not quite)

[youtube]SHu2gvVAX1I[/youtube]

Ok, so YOU decide, who has the best one in WWE today?

It's personal preference, really. I've always been partial to Randy Orton's dropkick. When he does it, he leaps into the air seamlessly, convincingly lands it on the opponent, and he does it with great ring psychology. I mean, it's really close as all of the dropkicks presented are textbook, his dropkick, however, is done in accordance with the context of the match and has feeling behind it. It's incredibly done.

based purely on the videos provided i would go with Ted Dibiase as he really puts the energy into the extension and the jump so not only does it lok good but it actually looks like he's kicking them hard in the face, i like it

Randy may get more height and extension, but I love Teds so much, he puts much more charisma into it. Looks like he beheaded his opponent, its great. Thanks for the vids too.

Personally I am partial to Adolph Ziggler's dropkick. He delivers it so close. Like he just has to rub the soles of his boots on his opponent's face.

[YOUTUBE]Vu7b_5xBNdw[/YOUTUBE]

Personally I am partial to Adolph Ziggler's dropkick. He delivers it so close. Like he just has to rub the soles of his boots on his opponent's face.

[YOUTUBE]Vu7b_5xBNdw[/YOUTUBE]

Oh sweet mary of jesus.........

HOW COULD I FORGET HIM!!!!

Your right, he defintley deserves to make this list, but I was too STUPID to remember *Hit's himself with a kendo stick repeatedly*

Ted DiBiase. I used to like Randy's the most, but when Ted and Cody started doing it during their Legacy days it really stuck out for me. He makes it look like an actual kick rather than a push off of the feet.

I used to love Hardcore Holly's dropkick because for a person his size he got so much height, so I would have to go with Randy Orton's. He has great atheleticism; he definitely has one of the best in wrestling today.

Drew McIntyre.

Historically, when you think of guys with effective dropkicks, you think of smaller bodies like Evan Bourne; it's simply a better looking move coming from a compact body. At 6'6, Drew is hardly the guy you'd expect to deliver a top-flight example, but he gets the height, the extension, and the thrust into his dropkicks that makes it a gorgeous sight to see. Plus, he doesn't do it halfway; he puts everything he has into the move.

Droo !!

I agree with Evan Bourne but I gotta say,even though your only posting wwe guys,when Aj Styles hits that dropkick to a running oppenent...9 and a half out of 10 times its a thing of beauty

Randy Orton, Allthough he doesn't use it as often as he should, when he turned face back in 04 he used to use it all the time, great dropkick.

Dolph Ziggler has the best dropkick, he can deliver it with perfect timing to diving opponents and he just does it in a great natural way.

Everytime Dolph hits an awesome dropkick on a diving opponent makes me get on my feet, it just looks great, the guy is an awesome wrestler.

Not taking anything away from the others though, they do it fantastically, just not as good as Ziggler in my opinion.

And Ted Jr. really isn't a bad wrestler I don't know why alot of people get that idea.

DEFINITLY RANDY ORTON. His drop kicks are superb, he does it with ease. When he jumps in the air and falls on the floor it seems that he doesnt hurt himself falling down. Everyone else executing the drop kick protects their face on the way down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back