(Well the rumors are true) Bray Wyatt on RAW

Status
Not open for further replies.

tru_overdose

Occasional Pre-Show
you all heard the rumors, if you have not, well you at least heard the speculation. i swear this isnt trolling....

supposedly there was an incident live on RAW where bray has an inappropriate incident and numerous fan reports claim bray may have "caught wood" on national TV with his child on a lap. (some people claim it was his belt buckle and it made the child uncomfortable) i do not know how to word this any other way. also there was a huge incident with 20+ security and bray and the family reported during the 3rd commercial. the whole segment just ended awkwardly while watching it live.

im not here to ask if this is true or false because its basically been confirmed on numerous other sites according to fans attending live.

not sure if we can even discuss this here, but WTF? is this end the end of bray as we know it? limited details are coming in on other sites, but people live are claiming it was a big fiasco and this kind of pub would absolutely kill WWE right now.

WWE is trying to nerf all live reports being posted as of right now, reddit has deleted 50+ live reports from squared circle as well.

yeah i dont see how that applies, its no longer rumor, wait for the shitstorm tomorrow

delete this if you must mods. i dont mean to spam or spread rumors that i dont believe in

No report has been removed from Reddit because you're talking complete and utter shite. You might be mid-overdosing right now. Drugs are bad dude, you need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back