Welcome to the Prison Y2eh 2.0

And yet, as I have shown you, I have not lied, unlike you, kid.
I won't lie, I saw you posted in the other thread, briefly read your first ridiculous excuse to justify your lies and quit reading.

Enjoy your stay, child. Work on that lying thing.

This word, "banned"...

I don't think it means what you think it means, but then again you did mention the rights of "Freedom of Speech/Expression" inaccurately as well.

So it is safe to say you don't even know what the word kid means. Welcome to Prison.

Am I able to view or post in other sections? No..... BANNED and relegated to discussing semantics with morons....

I won't lie, I saw you posted in the other thread, briefly read your first ridiculous excuse to justify your lies and quit reading.

Enjoy your stay, child. Work on that lying thing.

That would be the response of someone who is proven wrong. Can't just man up and admit that you lied, and I did not. Don't worry kid, you'll grow a set some day. Keep reading my blog, though. Feel free to leave comments there.

Am I able to view or post in other sections? No..... BANNED and relegated to discussing semantics with morons....

Other. As in you are still allowed to post/view, but only in here.

Banned means you can't post anywhere on this site.

Why can't you figure that out on your own, kid?

That would be the response of someone who is proven wrong.
:rolleyes:

I used direct quotes from you to show where you have lied on 10 separate occasions. Just because you try to engage in the fallacy of shifting ground, it doesn't change the fact you were busted.

Can't just man up and admit that you lied, and I did not. Don't worry kid, you'll grow a set some day. Keep reading my blog, though. Feel free to leave comments there.
I find your attempts to troll pathetic at best. You lied, you were busted and no amount of trolling will change that.

This word, "banned"...

I don't think it means what you think it means, but then again you did mention the rights of "Freedom of Speech/Expression" inaccurately as well.

So it is safe to say you don't even know what the word kid means. Welcome to Prison.
Having read a couple things from him, I can say without equivocation he doesn't know much of anything. Just another child on the Internet, raging on the computer provided by his mother.
Because he's stupid and/or a troll.

Other. As in you are still allowed to post/view, but only in here.

Banned means you can't post anywhere on this site.

This is what relegated to discussing semantics with morons looks like. You are a moron, and these are semantics. I have been banned and relegated to here. If I were able to view the other sections, it would not be a ban. Go upstairs and get an adult to explain this to you.

Having read a couple things from him, I can say without equivocation he doesn't know much of anything. Just another child on the Internet, raging on the computer provided by his mother.
Because he's stupid and/or a troll.

You truly represent this site with all the dignity it deserves, Kid. You got handed the tiniest bit of power by the idiots on the "news" section of this site, and think you're a big boy, now?

You truly represent this site with all the dignity it deserves, Kid. You got handed the tiniest bit of power by the idiots on the "news" section of this site, and think you're a big boy, now?
You can't even get that right, Elmer Fudd.

:rolleyes:

I used direct quotes from you to show where you have lied on 10 separate occasions. Just because you try to engage in the fallacy of shifting ground, it doesn't change the fact you were busted.

I find your attempts to troll pathetic at best. You lied, you were busted and no amount of trolling will change that.

No, you used segments of text, taken out of context and still were unable to PROVE anything at all. I explained what was wrong with your theory and showed how none were lies, Kid. Although maybe I was wrong about one thing: you likely never will grow a set or man up, hence why you felt that you'd "win" by changing my name. My niece reverts to name calling when she's wrong too....of course, she's 6, so I'd expect that from her.....although, maybe you should be held to the same standard.

This is what relegated to discussing semantics with morons looks like. You are a moron, and these are semantics. I have been banned and relegated to here. If I were able to view the other sections, it would not be a ban. Go upstairs and get an adult to explain this to you.

banned: officially and legally prohibit.

regulated: to set or adjust amount.

Now that you know that these two words are not the same thing, you can officially say this moron made you look stupid. Again.

No, you used segments of text, taken out of context
Lie #11:

I posted the full PMs and your blog link is still there. Nothing was out of context.

and still were unable to PROVE anything at all.
Except the now 11 lies you've told.

I explained what was wrong with your theory and showed how none were lies
I didn't even finish the first one. Once I saw you were trying to claim that your bitching about a website was talking about wrestling, I knew the rest of your post would be just as much of a waste of time.

Now that you know that these two words are not the same thing, you can officially say this moron made you look stupid. Again.
I'm almost becoming embarrassed for him. If he wasn't such a jackass, I probably would be.

Lie #11:

I posted the full PMs and your blog link is still there. Nothing was out of context.

Except the now 11 lies you've told.

I didn't even finish the first one. Once I saw you were trying to claim that your bitching about a website was talking about wrestling, I knew the rest of your post would be just as much of a waste of time.

Yup, but you you did not post all my full comments and claimed that there were lies. You are lying right now, Kid. I have yet to tell a lie, and you have yet to prove that I have. But, you feel big because you can relegate people to one section and ban them from others and then change their name. Someone who has proven anything at all would not have to do those things, Kid.

Considering how many idiots we have in the general forum population, you have to be a special kind of stupid to get put in the prison for stupidity. This guy is proving he qualifies with every post he makes.

Yup, I have been officially and by the laws of this Slyfox kid, "legally" prohibited from posting in all but this forum. And the word is relegated, which means to be sent to one place, which would be this one. Not sure if it's sadder that you thought you were right, or that other morons thought you proved something for them. Nope, you just showed that I am right. It was one Slyfox that first used the word "ban" in his PM to me.

I cry for humanity knowing kids like this are really out there.

Pretty sure he's crying too, just not for the same reason.

I'm just impressed that a few people as cognitively impaired as you guys are able to figure out how a computer works. Clearly, you haven't figured out how logic and truth work, but the computer is at least a small success for you clowns.

Yup, but you you did not post all my full comments and claimed that there were lies.
I posted your full comments. How big of a hole are you going to dig for yourself?

You are lying right now, Kid.
I get the feeling you don't fully understand the definition of the word lie.

I have yet to tell a lie
You've told 11 of them.

Anyways, I've grown bored with you. There's only so long one can enjoy embarrassing a moron. Take my advice...give up the foolishness and just post well from now on. It'll get you out of here much faster.

It was one Slyfox that first used the word "ban" in his PM to me.
But I didn't ban you, I put you in Prison. If I had banned you, you wouldn't be able to post.

Just give it up. You're wrong, you were busted on your lies and you're embarrassing yourself. If you ever want to get out of here, you'll give up your ridiculous nonsense and just post reasonably.

But I didn't ban you, I put you in Prison. If I had banned you, you wouldn't be able to post.

Just give it up. You're wrong, you were busted on your lies and you're embarrassing yourself. If you ever want to get out of here, you'll give up your ridiculous nonsense and just post reasonably.

Clearly, you don't understand. You have banned me to here. You have officially prohibited me, by your own "laws" from posting elsewhere. You were so proud of the other moron from defining the words even though you didn't realize that it actually proved you wrong. As for being "busted", umm, not so much, Kid, because you didn't actually prove any "lies" as I responded to each allegation individually and you are unable to prove anything as actually being a lie.

By the way, I like how you can sit an be an unreasonable little kid, and then claim others are being unreasonable. That's pretty hypocritical, but then again, I expect that from someone who gains "power" by changing others' screen names.

Yup, I have been officially and by the laws of this Slyfox kid, "legally" prohibited from posting in all but this forum. And the word is relegated, which means to be sent to one place, which would be this one. Not sure if it's sadder that you thought you were right, or that other morons thought you proved something for them. Nope, you just showed that I am right. It was one Slyfox that first used the word "ban" in his PM to me.

He threatened to ban you dude.
Instead of banning you though he sent you to prison instead.

If you want to know what it is to be banned from this site then track down the users with a line through their name.
You know, the people that can't post on any section of this forum?

There's a big difference between being banned and being put in prison.

I'm afraid I've got some Bad News!

DKfQoMb.gif

You annoyed the administrator of the forums, therefore he may place you in any restricted area he wishes, and if you do not agree with this you may leave at any time and enjoy irritating people on one of the many other wrestling forums where wrestling fans share their often irrelevant opinions over the Internet.

Thank you.

Yup, I have been officially and by the laws of this Slyfox kid, "legally" prohibited from posting in all but this forum.

That's what being regulated is, correct.

And the word is relegated, which means to be sent to one place, which would be this one.

Regulated means this too, if you were to only go to school.

Not sure if it's sadder that you thought you were right, or that other morons thought you proved something for them.

It's sadder that you have no idea what "banned", "regulated", "kid", "Freedom of Speech", "Freedom of Expression", etc. means, but let's just say the Administrator has no clue what he is doing and just doesn't like you.

He's still within his right to put you here:

A. Acting Like an Idiot: If the Staff feels you are not contributing to the forums and are simply a nuisance poster they have every right to ban you. These are privately owned forums and it is our judgment as to who can and cannot post here, not yours. Freedom of speech does not apply here at Wrestlezone Forums.

Nope, you just showed that I am right. It was one Slyfox that first used the word "ban" in his PM to me.

I couldn't care less what he sent you. You whined about Paglino repeatedly and misinterpreted a right assigned to Americans in the Constitution. Your excessive use of the word "kid" is juvenile and just flat out ******ed. You have no idea that regulated/relegated are not synonymous with the word banned and in order for you to be banned, you would not be seeing my reply to you now.

This is Prison; a place where fucktards go. You've been classified as a fucktard and will be here until you can prove to everybody that you're not some sniveling shit that can't tell the difference between jailtime for saying something and banned online for saying something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back