Welcome to the 4th Annual WrestleZone Tournament

Someone wants a word:
deansimon.jpg

I remember last year's tournament, and it was pretty incredible, especially some posters backing their favorites. Some heated stuff really. I get the point of cutting down the crap and getting straight to the heavy competition. Last time, it really got more and more heated as the tournament progressed and the matches got more difficult to decide.

The random chance situation is really a big boost in the beginning, as it could deal shit or amazing draws for some guys. Perhaps some favorites will be going home early, as soon as round 1 even.

Tuesday for Australians. Would that be before or after Raw? It's the only way I will know...

Tuesday for Australians. Would that be before or after Raw? It's the only way I will know...

Not for nothing, but does it matter? Match-ups will be open for debate and voting for (I'm only assuming) 2-4 days. So, regardless of if you get here half a day/full day late.. its not like you'll miss anything you can't catch up on, right?

Not for nothing, but does it matter? Match-ups will be open for debate and voting for (I'm only assuming) 2-4 days. So, regardless of if you get here half a day/full day late.. its not like you'll miss anything you can't catch up on, right?
When you are Australian on a forum that Has a racist :)p) view of Spoilers, from Tuesday morning until Wednesday arvo I only enter the Barroom. Because I like to watch raw and don't want it ruined. I want to pay attention to this, but don't want to venture to far into the wrestling section.

IC if you could get the tournament on the right hand side of the Main Page with the What's Hot topics, it would be Epic.

Im new here so im still a little confused. i understand that you vote for a wrestler based on anything really. but is voting the only thing that matters? do you have to enter in a debate or back up your choice? or is it basically "i think so and so is the best wrestler ever, so i keep voting for him in every round until he wins the tournament"?

Im new here so im still a little confused. i understand that you vote for a wrestler based on anything really. but is voting the only thing that matters? do you have to enter in a debate or back up your choice? or is it basically "i think so and so is the best wrestler ever, so i keep voting for him in every round until he wins the tournament"?
You don't have to write anything out, you may simply vote in the poll. However, the new rule change this year makes a written vote almost as important as the vote in the poll. In case the polls are tied, the tie breaker will come from those taking the time to explain their vote in that match.

It's not something you are obligated to do, but if you feel particularly strong about a wrestler in a certain match, make sure your opinion is known.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back