Welcome all New Members (If You Are New Post in Here)

Hey, I'm new. I actually needed some help. I've noticed that in some threads, each reply will have its own dedicated page. So, instead of one page having like 10 replies like a typical forum, it appears that some threads have a 'one page for one reply' system. It leads to threads with like 50 pages, even though there are only 50 posts. Help?

Damn I didn't read this earlier, I already posted a couple of times, I don't think I spammed, I hope it isn't a problem. Anyway my name is Robert, I'm from the southwestern area of Puerto Rico, its my first week with internet and decided to celebrate by finally signing to Wrestlezone.com, thanks for the opportunity.

Hey, I'm new. I actually needed some help. I've noticed that in some threads, each reply will have its own dedicated page. So, instead of one page having like 10 replies like a typical forum, it appears that some threads have a 'one page for one reply' system. It leads to threads with like 50 pages, even though there are only 50 posts. Help?

It might have to do with your user options, you can set how many posts you want to see per page on there.

Damn I didn't read this earlier, I already posted a couple of times, I don't think I spammed, I hope it isn't a problem. Anyway my name is Robert, I'm from the southwestern area of Puerto Rico, its my first week with internet and decided to celebrate by finally signing to Wrestlezone.com, thanks for the opportunity.

You haven't been banned yet, so I think you're fine. Enjoy yourself and happy posting!

Hello posters and staff at WZ fourms! My name is Vance, s/n "sabukudragon". I live in Hanford, California. I was born in December of 1981, so I guess you could consider me ancient. The first match I ever saw was Kerry Von Erich vs Ric Flair in 1984. It's safe to say Ive seen a couple matches in my day!
I'm a big wrestling fan, obviously. I like TNA a lot more than the WWE. My favorite promotion of all time is Don Owens Pacific Northwest Wrestling, or Portland Wrestling, which ran from 1925 to 1997. I was also very fond of Paul Heyman's Extreme Championship Wrestling until they went belly up.
So hello from me to you, and I look forward to posting! P.S. I read the rules before I registered.

hi i'm new to the forums.
used to check it out daily but now finally decided to join.
i'm 21 from scotland and have been watching wrestling the past 15 years.
any questions pm me

Hey Hey!! to all, im New to these boards, been a wrestling fan since 1991 im 22
In the army currently hope to be in the bussiness one day.
so whens the Party!!

Posted a few times to great subjects, but warned a few times so obviously still new. Heard exciting wrestle talk during 80's but saw nothing that made me care. A-Team guest shots and Hogan's 'Rolling Thunder' created no interest either. Did Attitude Era get WWE any network news scorn or attention? Don't remember. But I must have caught the Rock's smackdown on someone and laughed alot. I might have started following WWE during the Hardcore wars of 2000. Loved Steve Blackman immediately & forever, and Crash's 24/7 defense was FUN.

Anyway, love lots of WWE's sleaze ideas but hate others. Never been to a live show yet but when my son is older I plan to move back to big city with more access. 2010 WrestleReunion sounds fun but not decided to travel back home yet. Can't believe all the trash talk on product people can just turn off or not pay to see. Also can't believe all the time & practice and BUMPS required of stars to make a 5-10 minute tv spot look entertaining. Frustrated over accidents but I guess they're unavoidable. PISSED over Kennedy's dismissal. Unimpressed that WWE doesn't seem to have master plan after all this time and can't secure whatever ratings they choose. Not surprised if entire industry isn't as sleazy as recent comments about Bischoff during lawsuit coverage.

Hello Decide to say im new, i commented on a few things already... i always read updates and spoilers here so i decided to join the WZ Universe... thank you for the membership, i will go over rules as well sir.

Hello my name is Tim and I am a HUGE wrestling fan. As a matter of fact I haven't missed a single episode of Monday night wrestling since August of 1996. That's over 13 years! Thanks very much for having me on these forums.

Hey, What's Up all? My name is Jay, im 28 and have been a Wrestling Fan since I was about 4 or 5. Just like many many others I grew up in the Hulkamania Era. Im still a Hardcore WWE Fan because well I grew up on it, and when they wanna be they can be the best. But im really into the indy scene and Japan because I appreciate Wrestling more for the sport of it as opposed to the soap opera side of it, so im a ROH/PWG Fan as well. Im very much a Womens Wrestling Fan as well, as some of them are as good as many of the men and eye candy + good wrestling is a sweet combo to me. I enjoy being a Wrestling Fan and not like many today who seem to be more of a Critic ala Dave Meltzer instead of just relaxing and enjoy the good stuff we get. Well I guess that's about it, thanks for any welcomes or feedback.

CMCoke, you and I have already exchanged some views. You have great potential and our forums are really missing guys that know their indy and Japanese wrestling. Hopefully, you'll help build up those threads. Good luck to you and welcome aboard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back