Welcome all New Members (If You Are New Post in Here)

Hello my name is Jake Davidson & i've been a wrestling fan since '97 but got grounded from my dad n 01 4 bout till my18th bday, i live n Tucson, Arizona i'm 22 yrs old & hope 2 meet u all. if u would like 2 meet me better my msn is [email protected] or my yahoo n that's [email protected]

Have Fun & hope 2 c sum add's

Hi guys and welcome to WZ forums. I hope that you are enjoying your time with us and that you go from strength to strength in terms of posting. Post often and well and you will get respected in no time at all. I look forward to hearing from all of you and wish you guys the best of luck.

Hey dudes. I'm Ben. Been watching wrestling since... I really can't remember when. Got pretty deep into it maybe 10-12 years ago when I was still pretty young. I trained on and off for a couple of years under some incredible trainers in New Jersey, and live in DC now working in the music industry, occasionally touring (only done one full US run) and helping develop new acts. I work in music today, because it was the smart career move for me. I love it. I love the business exponentially more so, however, and I cannot wait to step back into the ring and further my education, as I consider it the one thing I am beyond passionate about. Recently I've begun furthering my education on BJJ as well, to have me well conditioned and more familiar with the mat when I pick up where I left off in the squared circle.

So.. hey. I'll be around on and off, looking forward to seeing what goes on around here!

This is The Caucasion Innovation Antonio Romeo Macini (who felt honored to have a team called "The Heartthrobs" using his name) returning after a long absence to the scene that is the WZ.

The Insanitarium Nation will be released on the undeserving who don't understand that Macini... ROCKS.

Gotta say, my first few days on here, and I am definitely liking it. Its got a pretty small group feel to it, and seems like there's a pretty nice collection of fans from all spectrum. Thanks for being quite welcoming in my first week here, guys.

Gotta say, my first few days on here, and I am definitely liking it. Its got a pretty small group feel to it, and seems like there's a pretty nice collection of fans from all spectrum. Thanks for being quite welcoming in my first week here, guys.

Your a damn good first week poster lmfao much better than I was your rep shows it to. Good luck and welcome to wz

hello. I ve been around on wz for quite a while now and I think its time for me to join in on the fun. I ve been a wwe man for about 10 years. I am very excited to finally voice my opinions on various topics. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back