Welcome all New Members (If You Are New Post in Here)

hey whats up Ive been reading wrestlezone since high school im 29 now so its been a while. Love pro wrestling. just wanted share some thoughts and ideas

Hey guys, been using the site since backstagewrestling.com started linking here and I was using that for years before lol .. Never really been much of a forum guy but I'll try my best :p

Watching since I was 4 or 5, now 22, I actually stopped watching but kept reading the spoilers on the site for a few years - Mainly because I detest Cena. After reading alot about the CM Punk speech I youtubed it and was actually so impressed I started watching again :D

Well here's a crazy thought. TNA Fired Vince Russo. WWE Fired Vince Russo and he got the job at WCW. WWE ended up buying WCW. Think about this.....What if TNA realized how bad Russo really is, I mean the guy made the WWE look like a freaking circus. So WWE wises up and fires him. He then joins the compation WCW and he makes it into one giant pile of crap. Involving himslef in story lines and david arquett world champ? Really!!!??? I mean he made it stupid sorry thats my opion. So WWE buy WCW! THE END! Well TNA comes along and hires him! FOR WHAT you didnt see this guys trax record. TNA Fires his ass, Hopefully WWE wont hire him. Because that could be the nucular wepon tna needed to win the war. The war they are losing so badly. What if its all a conspircey! TNA MONDAY NIGHT RAW!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAA Yeah right!

Well here's a crazy thought. TNA Fired Vince Russo. WWE Fired Vince Russo and he got the job at WCW. WWE ended up buying WCW. Think about this.....What if TNA realized how bad Russo really is, I mean the guy made the WWE look like a freaking circus. So WWE wises up and fires him. He then joins the compation WCW and he makes it into one giant pile of crap. Involving himslef in story lines and david arquett world champ? Really!!!??? I mean he made it stupid sorry thats my opion. So WWE buy WCW! THE END! Well TNA comes along and hires him! FOR WHAT you didnt see this guys trax record. TNA Fires his ass, Hopefully WWE wont hire him. Because that could be the nucular wepon tna needed to win the war. The war they are losing so badly. What if its all a conspircey! TNA MONDAY NIGHT RAW!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAA Yeah right!

First off, I love the enthusiasm and welcome to our forums.

However, this thread is just for introductions. Feel free to post your ideas about TNA, WWE, WCW, and etc in their properly labeled sections. But most importantly, we have rules associated with your membership that should've been PM'ed to you when you first registered. Please read and understand them before you get started.

Thanks and enjoy!!

Hello everyone!

As you can see by my ID, I'm Bad Booking.

The same Bad Booking who wrote a blog piece that got noticed in a thread here: http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?p=3712329

Usually I'm happy if I get more than 100 views in a day on my blog, but as of right now, I'm in four-figure land!

After reading the thread, I've seen that the piece has been given fairly solid reviews, and thus I'd like to extend my hand on other pieces I have written in the past.

In summary, I signed up here because not only can I see more points of view on wrestling in general, I can also promote my blog and reach an even broader audience. It helps that I was given a proverbial thumbs-up by the responses in the thread, but furthermore (with Jack Tunney accent), it also proves that a little word of mouth can go a long way.

Here's to some good times ahead!

I'm so confused on how this works. I thought we had to post ten time's in here befor we could start thread. Am I doing somthing wrong. I read the rules they seem pretty simple or am i just doing everything wrong

Hey guys. My name is Steve and I'm 21 years old. Going through university right now. I was a poster at 24 forums before it got shut down. If you have any ill will towards this place I am sorry. Just googled wrestling forums and seen some threads I liked. Most of you seem fairly intelligent so I hope to become a regular poster here. You've probably heard that before though.

Hey guys has anyone been here a long time? Like th days of busted quad days? I'm the former Evolution used to mod here, wow has to be like 6-10 years ago now! If any guys are still about drop me a message! Anyway i'm back and ready....

Hello. I'm not exactly new, I've had this account for a while now, but im just starting to get into posting new threads. I look forward to sharing my opinions with everyone!

greetings everyone. I am trying to find the forum to post to inform the mods I have yet to get my validation email. however I can not find any of the forums I can post to.

Now i know this is my opinion, but i never thought 3 announcers were a good idea at all and i hate Michael Cole and Booker as announcers, but did any one notice how Michael Cole and Booker T were actually getting u into the match and made you feel that Santino was actually about to beat DB for the WHC. Took me back to the days of Good Ol' JR announcing the attitude era. There's hope after looks like for the announce team of the WWE. Best match of the night on a side note. Anyone agree with me or noticed at all?

I loved last night at the elimination chamber...saw it streamed online...but still...awsome ppv...kept me on the edge of my seat...also been on this sight a while just joined...

Hi everyone,

My name is Leigh I'm a 31 year old female from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada. I've been a wrestling fan since I was five years old and my all-time favourite wrestler is Shawn Michaels. Some of my current favourite wrestlers include CM Punk, Y2J, Santino Marella, Shaemus, Undertaker, Triple H, Kofi Kingston, R Truth, John Cena, Zack Ryder and more (too many to mention). I look forward to posting and chatting with fellow wrestling fans :)

Welcome to the forums!

Please read our rules before posting since they're very different from what you've seen on other forums. We have unique definitions for things such as spamming and flaming.

Thank you!

Hello,

names 1toughSOB a die hard life long wrestling fan glad to be here and can not wait to talk about wrestling with all of you

Just wanted to say hi everyone. i've been coming onto this site a long time now and decided to sign-up to chat about wrestling with the other users as i am a huge fan of it and it seems like fun.

Hello folks, my name is Mr.Wrestlemania and after looking at this place for quite a while now; I've decided to actually join after skimming through most of the topics on here since 2010.

Some were very intelligent, some were just awful enough to be considered dog feces. But I make my way into the path of deciding to join because of both.

I hope to post here more often on these forums than any other, because I have A LOT to say.

What's up guys and gals! I'm 15 and have been wanting to get a account up here for a while but have to lazy to make one! But I would like to talk about how WWE could be better for younger aducinces like me :)

Hello all, Been following @WrestleZonecom on Twitter as @WrestlingDream, love what I read. Figured I'd sign up and check out the forum. I'm more of an 80's-90's guy. I feel that todays product for the most part is soft, but I still enjoy most of the Wrestlers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back