• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WCWF Results

Grade the World Championship Wrestling Federation

• A - Awesome!!!

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • B - Pretty Good actually

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • C - Average

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D - Your trying but could be better

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • F - Terrible worse than WWE

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • - I was just coming to post a jackass vote

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
14470612_1104069743017994_2262790822663861202_n.jpg

Friday Night WAR! Results August 5th,2016

Brock Lesnar's Music hits and Lesnar and Paul Heyman makes WAR debut to kick off the show. "Ladies and Gentlemen..my name is Pau..(Cesaros Music Cuts Heyman off.) Cesaro makes his entrance and stands face to face toe to toe with The Beast as the fans chant "This Is Awesome!" Cesaro raises his belt up in Lesnars face and Lesnar smirks at him. Heyman says that it's real cute that Cesaro is taking some kind of stand. Heyman tells Cesaro that he thinks he can beat Brock Lesnar but he can't. He says this company doesn't believe in him and that he was simply the interim champion for Brock Lesnar to slay. Heyman then laughs in his face and says they don't believe in you. Cesaro snatches the Mic and pushes Heyman back and gets in Lesnars face. Cesaro says "I'm not fighting him (Heyman) ,I'm fighting You. And I don't need to prove to management,him or anybody else what I already know and that's I'm gonna kick your ass at The Bash and retain my title." Heyman starts rolling on the ground laughing. Cesaro tells Heyman to laugh now cry later because he's gonna show him,he's gonna show Lesnar,and he's gonna show the world that he's just that damn good and turns to walk away but Lesnar snatches him from behind drops him with an F5. Heyman yells at Cesaro "rookie mistake" and tells him "as great as you are, you can't slay my beast and that's not a prediction, it's a spoiler." Lesnars music hits and Lesnar and Heyman leaves as Cesaro is struggling to move looking at them onstage to end the segment. Kevin Steens music hits and Steen makes his entrance and walks past Lesnar on stage for a interesting crossing of paths. Steen is in action next!

(Commercial Break)

Kevin Steen vs. Matt Hardy- Steen destroys Hardy. And told him to just retire. Steen wins the the Pop Up Powerbomb. Steen calls out Christian to be his next victim. But no Christian. Sami Zayn runs out for a fight tho. KO retreats to the back.

Up next it's the War debut of former 2x WCWF Tag Team Champion Jay Briscoe and he has a message he wants to send and that's next!

(Commercial Break)

"Reach for the sky boy.." Jay Briscoe music hits and he makes his entrance as the announcers hype his accomplishments.

Jay Briscoe cuts a promo saying that he's back for a reason and that was to take no prisoners. He says he's not here to be stuck in a team he's hear to beat people the up and challenges anyone to face him. Mick Foleys music hits to a huge pop and Cactus Jack makes his WAR debut to a even louder reaction. Jack says that Briscoe is out here for a fight and that he loved to fight so and then starts punching Jay Briscoe and we got ourselves a fight. Referees split them up and we're informed were gonna have a match when we return.

(Commercial Break)

Jay Briscoe vs. Cactus Jack- Pretty good lengthy match. Briscoe wins with a eye rake and a handful of tights and goes running up the ramp.

Backstage Segment: Nigel McGuiness is talking to Sami Zayn and Christian Cage who are arguing about who's gonna fight Steen at The Bash and Nigel screams at both. He tells them only one can face him and tells Zayn to head to the ring because we're gonna have a #1 Conteders Match right now. Zayns music hits and we head to break.

(#1 Contenders Match) Christian vs. Sami Zayn- Phenomenonal match until Steen attacked both men and said he would fight them both. Bold statement from the Intercontinental Champion puts over the announce team. The announce team inform us that Seth Rollins suffered a back injury at last night's PPV and would be out for up to 4-8 months minimum. And Mauro informs us they are getting word something is happening backstage.

Backstage: Cesaro is brawling with Kenny OMEGA as refs pull them apart. Omega is screaming get that maniac away from Me. Cesaros says he's gonna show him a maniac in the later tonight.

Finn Bálors music hits and he's next.
(Commercial Break)

Bálor says he's out there because him and Nakamura are now 1-1 in matches against each other and he's ready to settle the score and ask Nakamura for one final match at The Bash. (Static) on the titantron a video package says that Nakamura Accepts. Bálor says Nakamura has no idea what he's getting his self into and drops the Mic and leaves.

(Commercial Break)

Adam Cole vs. Matt Taven Cole defeats Taven pretty quickly here and then BJ Whitmer comes to the stage and said that the beef between the two was far from over. He promises to expose Adam Cole for being a sorry excuse for a professional wrestler and calls him overrated. He says he has the key to how to take Cole out once and for all and he would reveal it to the world soon.

Next week CM Punk will call out The Rock Live!

(Commercial Break)

(#1 Contenders Match) War Machine vs. The Bullet Club- Great Matchup that sees Bullet Club win with the Magic Killer and celebrate on the ramp before leaving. War Machine slowly gets up as the fans clap for them. Out of nowhere, A guy in a burglar mask and jacket hits Rowe in the head with a Steel Chair. Hansen goes after him but another guy in a Burglar mask hits him in the back with a Steel chair. The other guy hits him in the gut with it and follows it up with a Leg Scissors,the guy from behind hits a Full Nelson Face Slam and they take the mask off and it's Ron "The Truth" Killings and The Miz. The two leaves through the crowd afterwards.

Backstage Segment: Mean Gene ask Kenny OMEGA what that was all about Cesaro. He says the son of a bitch got mad because I told him the truth that Brock Lesnar was gonna whip his ass as a friend and then he attacked Me like a maniac.

Cesaro vs. Kenny OMEGA- Cesaro beats the hell out of OMEGA and gets DQ'ed calls out Brock Lesnar for a fight. Lesnars music hits and Heyman on stage and says that's not what Cesaro wants and that he could tell from the fear in his eyes and the piss down his legs. Cesaro goes to speak but gets F5'ed out of nowhere by Brock Lesnar to end the show.

WCWF Monday Night Rampage Results August 8th,2016 (AJ Styles vs. Steve Austin,Roman Reigns defends against Jeff Hardy,Shawn Michaels confronts Daniel Bryan)
14516540_1104069606351341_5105640729117117959_n.jpg

(Wyatt Scare) Video Screen Promo:Bray Wyatt says very soon Triple H will realize that this is a game he just can't win and that the apocalypse is upon him. Sister Abragail tells him to run.

(Rampage Intro Video and Pyro)

Dean Ambrose music hits and he makes his entrance to a pretty loud ovation. He cuts a promo on Roman Reigns and says it comes to this. Everything leads to this,all roads leads to this. Hell In A Cell. He says this is the biggest match of his life. He says that somebody behind the scenes doesn't want him as Champion. But as long as he's breathing nobody would be able to stop him from getting back to the promise land. He said he's been Champion and he knows what it takes to beat Roman Reigns and that he was gonna take the fight out of The Big Dog and drag him straight to Hell and drops the Mic. Announcers hype the match and says those are strong words from a fired up Ambrose and that Reigns is standing by with Jonathan Coachman for an interview later tonight.

AJ Styles vs. "Stone Cold" Steve Austin
- Styles music hits first and he makes his entrance followed by Austin and here we go. Pretty good match from the two vets. AJ Styles rake the eyes of Austin and was setting up Styles Clash (Gong) Lights out,titantron Video: "You will Rest In Peace!" (Gong) Lights On and Austin with the Stunner for the win. Nexus music hits and they surround Austin on the ring apron. Styles leaves up the ramp as Nexus surround Austin and jump him. 2 minutes later... (Gong) Undertaker is here and is making his entrance to save Austin. Styles runs back out and attacks him out of nowhere and hits a Styles Clash on him on the ramp. Barrett wastelands Austin and looks down the ramp at Styles.

Backstage Segment: Styles ask Shane if he just saw what just happened and said he "BEAT UP UNDER-TAKER!" Shane says he's glad he finds this amusing. He says that Styles has no idea what he's walking into. He says a match with The Undertaker is nothing to take lightly, mainly a buried alive match. Styles looks worried and starts yelling before walking away. Security walks up to McMahon and ask if he wanted to see them. He says he did and he wants them to go out to ringside to make sure nothing insane goes down in our next matchup. Back to ringside and "Welcome to the House of Truth" Jay Lethal and Truth Martini makes their entrances. Finkel: "The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the World Championship Wrestling Federation United States Television Championship introducing first already in the ring Kenny King...and his opponent...he is the World Championship Wrestling Federation Television Champion Of The United States Of....

(US TV Title) Jay Lethal vs. Kenny King-.Martini interrupts and pick up the Mic and tells Finkel to can it. He says Lethal would fight anybody and he isn't afraid of a challenge and dares whoever is behind the cryptic promo to make soon...now! Lethal begins screaming "What Are You Waiting For?!" Kenny King ambushes Lethal from behind and Lethal gets the Upperhand and hits the Lethal Injection on him and says whoever is behind the promo to show their face now. Lights out,blue spotlight on the stage,creepy music begins playing, and a video plays on the tron of the guy in the Ski mask with long hair in a distorted voice saying soon Lethal will know what it feels like to have everything he values most taken away from him in a instance. He says this is a cruel world they live in and Lethal would find that out the hard way and eventually so would the entire world. Lethal says enough of the mind games and that whoever that is had him shook last week but he's been in the business a long time and he isn't afraid of anyone and that he's seen it all and done it all. He says he's a fighting Champion and says if it's the title you want then a title shot you'll get. At The Bash!!! The guy on the tron with the distorted voice laughs and says he could see the fear in Lethals eyes because Lethal knows what he knows and that this was a battle he just can't win!

Backstage Interview: Roman Reigns talks about Ambrose and says that the WCWF wasn't big enough for the two of them so since he's The Big Dog he would just end Ambrose career at The Bash. Hardy walks up and Reigns asks him what the hell did he want him and Hardy calls him a hypocrite for doing what Rollins did to him to Ambrose. Reigns says who died and made him Dr.Phill. He says if he wanted his opinion he would beat it out of him and said he's the champ and Hardy's not. Hardy ask if that's a challenge and Reigns says it is and tells him to get the hell out of his locker room,

Samoa Joe vs. Johnny Bravo (jobber)
- Joe squashes him and Sheamus comes out and beats the hell out of him and Brogue Kicks him. Sheamus challenges him to a match at The Bash

(HBK vs. Bryan promo; Up Next Daniel Bryan Speaks Live!)

Daniel Bryan cuts a Promo about taking out Shawn Michaels and bragging about busting his skull open twice. HBK's music hits and he makes his entrance to the surprise of Bryan with his head bandaged up. Fans chant "HBK." Michaels ask Bryan if he took him out, them how is he standing there right now? He says he gets why Bryan is upset. He says because every opportunity he got he kicked his teeth down his throat. He tells Bryan, that on the unfortunately for him it wouldn't stop. He says because every time he sees him that's what he's gonna do. He says his beef with Bryan is that he can't be happy for nobody else when he's not at the top. He says Bryan is selfish. He says he was disgusted listening to Bryan backstage at Rock Bottom gloat about how if Cesaro won, he would steal his moment. He said so he gave him that Rock Bottom moment, he so desperately craved. He says he was the man that brought Bryan into this industry and he would be the man who takes him out. Bryan yells that HBK doesn't know what it's like because he had it all and he has never been given an opportunity. HBK yells "You haven't? Is this the same guy that was a former Ring Of Honor Champion,a former 2x United States Champion,Tag Team Champion, the is this coming from the guy that beat 3 fourths of Evolution in the final WrestleMania ever and closed it as the Undisputed WWE World Champion? The same guy that won the WCWF US Title in his first Pay Per View Match in this company, the guy that has walked into every Grand Stage PPV with either a title or walked out with a title." Bryan screams "ENOUGH!" He says that Shawn is just mad because he isn't on his level. Michael's says he knows because he far past is and Superkicks Bryan and says and after The Bash. He will still be past it.

Adrian Neville def. Alberto Del Rio with a Red Arrow. Following the match,Cedrick Alexander stood on the ramp and clapped and then did the title taunt. Up next Sasha Banks calls out Ronda Rousey Live! And That's Next!

Sasha Banks music hits and she makes her entrance. Banks talks about her match with Ronda Rousey and calls her out because what she has to say she wants to say to her face. Ronda Rouseys music hits and she gets in Sashas face and ask "WHAT?!" Banks ask who the hell she thinks she is? She says Ronda think she owns the joint but she doesn't. She says Woman to Woman,Face to Face that she doesn't respect Ronda Rousey and at The Bash she's bringing the title back home to the WCWF. Ronda slaps her to the ground and leaves the ring with her title. Banks is knocked out. They show us a replay as Rousey just looks back on the ramp.

(Wyatt vs. HHH Promo)

Coming Up Next...It's Our Main Event and it's for the WCWF Heavyweight Championship!!!! Jeff Hardy wants to be a World Champion again. If he wins it will be a Triple Threat Hell In A Cell Match at The Bash

(WCWF Heavyweight Championship) Roman Reigns vs. Jeff Hardy
- Both are extremely over despite Reigns being a heel. Hardy out first and the announcers put this as a huge opportunity for Hardy. If Hardy wins he would defend against Reigns and Ambrose in a Triple Threat Match inside Hell In A Cell. Roman Reigns is out next and as soon as he gets in the ring, he beats the hell out of Hardy. Reigns Spears him through the middle rope and throws him head first at the turn post which causes Hardy to bleed. Reigns picks Hardy up and hits a 360 Spear through the barricade. Reigns grabs the ring bell and begins beating Hardy in the head with it as the fans chant for Ambrose. Ambrose music hits and the brawl is on. The locker room clears to try and break this up. They move both men to separate sides of the outside of the ring and Reigns runs in the ring and jumps over the top rope onto everybody and continues attacking Ambrose. More wrestlers pulls him off and he begins throwing wrestlers. Ambrose gets up and runs at Reigns and tosses him in the ring and the Cell begins to lower and Ambrose hits Dirty Deeds and raises the title up as the announcers put over if this was The Bash Ambrose would be a 2x Champion. Ambrose stands tall to end the show.

14610935_1111210855637216_6598563686629062266_n.jpg

OFFICIAL PROMO POSTER FOR WCWF THE BASH OF THE SUMMER

OFFICIAL CARD:
(WCWF WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP) BROCK LESNAR VS. CESARO (C)
(HELL IN A CELL MATCH) (WCWF CHAMPIONSHIP) DEAN AMBROSE VS. ROMAN REIGNS (C)

SHAWN MICHAELS VS. DANIEL BRYAN

CM PUNK VS. THE ROCK

(BURIED ALIVE MATCH) THE UNDERTAKER VS. AJ STYLES

FINN BALOR VS. SHINSHUKE NAKAMURA

TRIPLE H VS. BRAY WYATT

WADE BARRETT VS. STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN

(INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP) CHRISTIAN CAGE VS. KEVIN STEEN (C) VS. SAMI ZAYN

(UNITED STATES TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP) JAY LETHAL VS. ???

(WCWF WOMENS KNOCKOUT CHAMPIONSHIP) RONDA ROUSEY VS. SASHA BANKS

(WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS) THE BULLET CLUB (LUKE GALLOWS,KARL ANDERSON) VS. THE YOUNG BUCKS (C)

(CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP) ADRIAN NEVILLE (C) VS. CEDRICK ALEXANDER

(WCWF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS) AMERICAN ALPHA VS. ENZO & CASS (C)

(KICKOFF SHOW) SAMOA JOE VS. SHEAMUS

(KICKOFF SHOW) BJ WHITMER VS. ADAM COLE

WCWF Friday Night WAR! August 12th,2016 (Cesaro Gets Advice From Legend,The Rock Returns,Bullet Club Sends Message)

Cesaro's music hits and he makes his entrance to a huge pop and huge Cesaro chants to kick off the show. Cesaro says all he's been hearing is how he can't beat Brock Lesnar or how he couldn't beat Seth Rollins. He says he proved them wrong with Seth Rollins and beat him twice. Now word on the street is that Cesaro can't beat Brock Lesnar. He says he's gonna prove the world wrong at The Bash and he's gonna (Censor) Up Brock Lesnar. He says if there is anybody in that locker room that doesn't believe he can beat Brock Lesnar to come to the ring now. "Ladies and Gentlemen, My name is Paul Heyman. And I stand before you the advocate for the man who's gonna end this little Fairy Tale story known as Cesaro title reign. Don't you get it Cesaro (steps in the ring.) This isn't a fairy tale. This is the real world and in the real world, you can't slay my beast. You are probably the strongest,most talented,and most dangerous guy on the roster with the exception of Baracckkk Leszznnarr!!!! I have no doubt you can beat anybody on this roster with the exception of Baracckkk Leszznnarr!!!! You see there's a reason why years ago I made you a Paul Heyman Guy and that's because I believed in You because I know you are the future of this industry. You're the right guy, in the wrong era at the wrong time and I almost feel sorry for what Brock Lesnar is gonna do to..." Cesaro tackles Heyman and begins Punching him. Cesaro sets up for the Cesaro Swing as the fans chant "Swing! Swing! Swing!" but is interrupted by the music of Kurt Angle to a huge pop. Fans chant "You Suck!" Along with his music and Angle makes his entrance. Cesaro says "You too. Of all people...Kurt Angle! " Angle says "Listen, I've been in the ring with Brock and I been in the ring with You. So I know how this story ends. So to answer your question...No I don't think you're gonna beat Brock Lesnar (Cesaro gets in his face)...let me finish! Because I know you will. If there's anybody more qualified to beat Brock it's you." Angle wishes him luck and says even though he doesn't need it. Angles music plays and Angle leaves. Heyman gets up clapping and says that was Oscar Worthy. He says that Kurt Angle is gonna get Cesaro beat up. Cesaro snatches up Heyman and Heyman screams he's just an advocate. Cesaro tells Heyman to tell his Beast if he wants to fight to show up next week man to man face to face and quit sending his bitch to talk to him and leaves as his music plays. The announcers talk about how intense that was and they tell us well later tonight another intense situation as CM Punk Calls Out The Rock. We're gonna take you back to a few weeks ago to how this all got started.

(Clip of Rock stopping Punk from leaving from Austin brawl and backstage interview where he said someone needed to shut Punks mouth before Punk attacked him and the two brawling in the parking lot.)

Later tonight CM Punk will officially call out The Rock. That's later tonight but coming up next Intercontinental Champion Kevin Steen is in action against Christian Cage.

Kevin Steen vs. Christian Cage- When we come back there's already Steen and Christian are brawling to the ring as refs are trying to split them up. They throw Steen in the ring who jumps over the top rope with a Sommersault Plancha on Christian and the referees. Sami Zayn runs out and starts a slugfest with Steen. Christian gets back up and the two stop and look at each other before Double Superkicking Christian and begins brawling again all the way to the back and it's rendered a No Contest. Bullet Club (Gallows And Anderson) are sitting behind the announcers on the barricade confronting Mauro Ranallo for not thinking they would win last week. Gallows said well they did and that Mauro can get his ass kicked too. Mauro says he's just an announcer. Anderson snatches him up and says he's gonna be a Dead Announcer when they lay his ass out and sits him back down. Mauro gets up trying to leave and then gets a Big Boot from Gallows and a Magic Killer from The Bullet Club. Kevin Kelley gets up ready to leave and they ask was he scared. Gallows punches him in the stomach and they flip him over the barricade. They tell us they're gonna commentate the next match. The Kingdom makes their entrance as we head to Commercial

The Young Bucks vs. The Kingdom /w/ Bullet Club as the "Special Guest" Commentators for the match- Young Bucks wins and gets attacked by Gallows and Anderson after the match, who promises to take the belts from them at The Bash.

(Graphic appears on screen for Punk Calling Out Rock Later, and the one for Jay Briscoe Calling Out Cactus Jack Next. No commentators right now)

"Reach For The Sky Boy..." Jay Briscoe makes his entrance and is over despite being a heel. He says last week he beat one of his heroes growing up in Cactus Jack last week clean in the center. But Cactus Jack wants to keep running his mouth on little Facebook rants about him. They pull up screenshots from Mick Foley's official Facebook saying that he would kick Jay Briscoes ass and how he doesn't deserve a WCWF Contract because he's not talented enough. He said "well I'm out here right now boy and I'm challenging you to a fight at The Bash." He says just like he thought Cactus Jack is nothing more than a scared little bitch. (Car Crash) Foleys music hits and Cactus Jack makes his entrance with a Trash Can of weapons in it. Cactus throws a 2x4,3 Steel Chairs,a Chainsaw,and some Thumbtacks in the ring and tells Briscoe to pick his weapon since he needs shortcuts to beat Cactus Jack or he can pick up his hands and use them. Jack gets on the apron and Briscoe pick a up a chair and walks up to Jack with it and throws it out of the ring and spits in his face. Cactus Jack gets in the ring and Briscoe knees him in the gut and begins beating him with a Steel Chair. Briscoe begins hitting Jack in the back of the head with a 2x4 and Cactus Jack is bleeding from the back of the head. Briscoe says he told him not to f__k with him.

Backstage Segment: Mean Gene ask Nigel McGuiness about all the carnage going on tonight. He says he's got this under control and announces Jay Briscoe vs. Cactus Jack in a No Holds Barred Street Fight for The Bash.

Adam Cole def Jinder Mahal (Jobber). BJ Whitmer has a message for Adam Cole (video promo) saying he's gonna expose Adam Cole at The Bash.

Kevin Kelley- Well it's official "The Beast" Brock Lesnar returns LIVE! Next Week.

(A Special Look At Finn Bálor vs. Shinsuke Nakamura rivalry.)

(Edge returns Next Week for The Cutting Edge with Steen,Christian, and Zayn and interesting due to the fact that Steen took him out. He also has a "Career Announcement.")

A limo arriving as the fans cheer and it's Punk trolling them. Punks music hits and he calls out The Rock next

Punk is in the ring talking about how Rock left this industry high and dry for Hollywood and these people eat up. He says that he's gonna kick Dwayne's teeth down his throat at The Bash. He says he has The Rocks number and always has and says Dwayne Johnson,Movie Star can't beat Phill Brooks without the help of a script. He says ain't no script in the match at The Bash and.."Ya Smell What The Rock Is Cooking.." Rock (1998 look) interrupts. Rock says first of all find something new because The Rock is retired from movies and is back full time. He says "Yeah yeah yeah, The Rock has been scripted to beat Punk twice. But let's get something perfectly clear The Rock doesn't need a script to put you on your ass..." Rock drops him with a Rock Bottom and says it only takes one Rock Bottom to do that and does his catchphrase to end the show as his music plays.

WCWF Monday Night Rampage Results, August 15th,2016 (Triple H and Bray Wyatt Brawls,Ronda Rousey and Undertaker Returns,Dean Ambrose And Roman Reigns Face-To-Face,Final Hype For The Bash

(WCWF Ident,
Roman Reigns vs. Dean Ambrose Hell In A Cell Promo, Ambrose and Reigns Face To Face tonight)

(Rampage Intro and Pyro)

"It's Time To Play The Game..." Triple H makes his entrance and tells production cut the music. He says he's sick of the pre-recorded promos and the bullcrap. He says he wants answers and he wants them now. Triple H demands that Bray Wyatt and Sister Abragail come to the ring now. (Wyatt Scare) Bray On The Tron: "Be careful what you wish for...Where here!!" Wyatts music hits and he comes to the ring without "Sister Abragail." Triple H ask "Where is Stephanie?" Bray says Sister Abragail's whereabouts are none of his concerns. Triple H says that his wife is his concern. He says that Bray has went too far possessing his wife,threatening his children and his company. He says if Bray wants to make this personal he will. Triple H takes off his shirt and starts tapping up his wrist. Bray tells him it's been personal. He says that Triple H lied to him. He says Triple H promised him he would have the whole damn world in his hands when the WCWF opened its doors. But left him here and let him fall into obscurity. He says Stephanie may not be the real Sister Abragail but until he gets what he wants she will be. He says this won't be over even after Sunday! He says "So if you wanna fight then hit Me. Come On Hunter (laughs.) Give Uncle Bray a good ol punch in the old noggin (laughs.) Triple H punches him in the mouth and starts mounting him with punches. Bray slides out of the ring and Wyatt and Triple H brawl around ringside area. Bray bashes Triple H's skull into the Steel Ringpost and hits him with Sister Abragil against the Steel Ringpost and slides him in the ring. Bray screams "Sunday, I start taking back what's mine...THE WHOLE DAMN WORLD!!!, Follow The Buzzards" and poses over him. (Wyatt Scare) ends the segment. 4 second blackout screen. AJ Styles music hits, AJ makes his entrance and he's in action NEXT

AJ Styles vs. Sheamus- Pretty good match. Samoa Joe made his way out and cut a promo about beating Sheamus Sunday. Styles hits a Pele Kick and a Styles Clash and pins him following the distraction. Joe smirks at AJ on the ramp and turns around and leaves. AJ Styles picks up a Mic and kicks Sheamus out of "his" ring. He says "Show Me The Undertaker" and points to the entrance ramp. He gets mad and says "what the hell do I have to do to get The Undertaker out here. Huh, do I have to roll my eyes in the back of my head like a Gotdamn (intentionally mispelled) bitch. Styles rolls his eyes in the back of his head. He yells for Undertaker to show his self. He says he know he's afraid, as he should be. He says maybe all I gotta do is say that "I'll take a big fat shit on Paul Bearer's grave." (Gong) Styles is heard in the dark saying "there you are you predictable Deadman." (Gong) When the lights come back on Undertaker is beating the holy crap out of AJ Styles and leaves him bloody. Taker hits a Tombstone Piledriver. Taker does his kneeling pose as his music plays until he notices Sheamus stumbling. Undertaker Chokeslams him too. Taker poses again as the blue smoke and lightning is going through the arena as his music plays to end the segment.

Up Next Its Tag Team Action!!! Its American Alpha versus the most decorated tag team in the short history if the WCWF...Bad Influence!!! Its live and it's next!

American Alpha vs. Bad Influence
- American Alpha defeats Bad Influence in a pretty good matchup. Daniels walked out on Kaz who was getting dominated and just sat at Commentary and saying this was getting frustrating and he may have to teach Kaz another lesson. Enzo & Cass made their way out on the ramp and tells them they would give them a shot at The Bash. Enzo says "in the end they would prove. " (Fans boo) Big Cass: "That there's only ONE word to describe you and we're gonna SPELL IT OUT FOR YA!!! S-A-W-F-T_____SAWFT!!!" American Alpha motion for them to come down there, but they just stand on the ramp and talk trash off the Mic to end the segment. William Regal puts over how interesting the rivalry is getting between the two teams. And then JR: "Speaking of Personal Rivalries, Let's take a look at Ronda
Rousey vs. Sasha Banks! "

(Ronda Rousey vs. Sasha Banks Promo)

Well coming up next the #1 Contender For The Knockouts Championship, Sasha Banks is in action..NEXT!!!

Sasha Banks def. Beth Phoniex
, making her tap with an armbar. Immediately following the match, Ronda Rousey remixed Lesnar hits (not sure why she's still using that but OK) and she makes her way out. Rousey makes a B-Line for the ring but stops. Banks screams "Come at Me bitch,Come at Me bitch." Rousey smirks,waves her off and turns around to leave up the ramp. Beth Phoenix capitalizes and hits a Glam Slam on Banks as Rousey smirks on the ramp.
Announce Team And Graphics:
Regal: I cannot wait for this one.
JR: Neither can I. But another thing I can't wait to see, is who's behind all these Damn mind games with Jay Lethal. Who's is his Bash opponent. We might just find out...Next!..because Jay Lethal has vowed to come out to the ring and not leave until he knows who his challenger is."
Lawler: Yeah well, he might want to be careful what he wishes for. Because that's next!"

Jay Lethal is already in the ring with Truth Martini going off screaming "Show yourself! No more games! Play time is over! Is this getting your turned on you sick bastard! Show yourself! (Lights go blue) and a distorted voice says be careful what you wish for. Lawler at the announce table says "See I called it." The mystery man is Raven, Raven sneak attacks Lethal in the ring and starts stomping him. Raven with lighter fluid starts pouring all over him and sets him on fire. Raven picks up the Mic and says "What about Me? What about Raven? Huh? You took my spot on the roster and now...now you're gonna burn for it. You like that burning sensation don't you Lethal. Lethal is screaming. Martini is screaming for help. Medics and security runs down. The medics put the fire out. And the security goes to escort Raven out but he starts attacking but they get him and start a dragging him out as Truth Martini yells at him. Raven yells he would deal with him Sunday.

Graphic: Up Next Champion vs. Challenger in a Non-Title Match ahead of their clash Sunday. Its Cedrick Alexander vs. Adrian Neville and it's next!!

Cedrick Alexander vs. Adrian Neville in a Non-Title Match- Alexander wins with a rollup and runs up the ramp. Neville is argues with the ref. Neville takes the Mic and says "Cedrick wait, don't go nowhere. I'm woke! I'm wide awoke and just know that stunt you pulled just know that's not gonna work because I'm going to retain my Cruiserweight Championship by any means necessary and if that means taking You out, then so be it. (Drops Mic)" Neville's music hits and Alexander's screams from the ramp up bring it and the two argue back and forth.

(Daniel Bryan vs. Shawn Michaels Promo)

Backstage Interview: Coachman ask Bryan for a word and Bryan responds with "YES!...Yes I will end HBK'S career Sunday. Are we done? HBK walks up and tells Daniel to do it right now and the security splits the two up before anything could happen.

(Ric Flair returns Next Week Promo)
Commentator Team:
Jim Ross talks about the most heated rivalry in the WCWF finally coming to a head. In a rivalry between former Bestfriends turned Bitter Enemies. Jerry Lawler: Two man walk into Hell In A Cell,they beat the hell out of each other,and only one walks out. Steve Carino: Let's take a look at the rivalry between Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns.

(Reigns vs. Ambrose Promo)
Roman Reigns music hits. Well up next it's the final face to face confrontation between the two and that's next!

When we come back Reigns music is still playing and he says before he says anything he needs Dean Ambrose out here because he's not good talking behind somebody's back. Ambrose makes his entrance as the cell lowers as he's making his entrance. Ambrose walks through the Cell door and slams it. The arena is pitch black with just a spotlight in the ring. Ambrose says "So it all comes to this? Two of us walks in, One of us walks out. Former bestfriends,former brothers, and you threw that all away to get "that" I hope your satisfied. And at The Bash, as much as it pains Me to do it. I'm gonna be satisfied when I end this little Roman Reigns experiment, when I end your career!" Reigns cuts him off "First off let's be clear, we was never friends,and we damn sure wasn't brothers. If a script really made you believe that, boy I feel sorry for you. Lets be clear don't refer to this Championship that I have on my shoulders as "that." If this title isn't important to you, then what the HELL are you fighting for? You sit and try to play the victim. There ain't no victims in this, we're two grown ass men in the business of Professional Wrestling. That's what we do!!! If you been following this industry as long as you say you have, you'll see stabbing your "friends" or in your case "business partner" in the back to get ahead is what you do. You think I was mad at Seth for stabbing Me in the back? Nah man, I was pissed that he tried to end my career and took my title. Quit sitting feeling sorry for yourself, you're a grown ass man. You say you're gonna end my career but nah dawg I'm gonna put you out of your misery. Because after Sunday you won't have to worry about no management trynna screw over Dean Ambrose. Because there won't be a Dean Ambrose. I see that look in your eye right now. That tells me you want to fight. You wanna kick my ass? Ain't nothing standing in your way but space and opportunity (drops Mic.) The two gets face-to-face as the show fades off the air.

WCWF Friday Night War Results, August 19th,2016 (Lesnar and Cesaro Brawl,Edge Returns,Bálor and Nakamura Contract Signing,Rock and Punk

(WCWF Ident)

Backstage: Cesaro is storming around the arena asking if anybody seen Brock Lesnar but nobody has.Cesaro runs into The Rock who wishes him luck. Cesaro tells Rock he doesn't need it. Rock tells him believe him he does. Cesaro says whatever to Rock and that he's gonna do something Rock failed to do...beat Brock Lesnar and walks away.

(WAR Intro and Pyro)

"You think you know Me..." The return of Edge kicks us off to a MEGA POP! Tony Chimel: "Ladies And Gentlemen, please Welcome Back to Friday Night War...The Rated R SupperSTArr..EDDDGGGEEE!!!" Edge makes his entrance with his briefcase and he gets huge "Welcome Back!" Chants. He thanks the audience for that reaction. He says he is back for two reasons. One because he has some news and the other being for, as they could see...The Cutting Edge! He says his guest out first was his best friend Christian Cage. Christian tells Edge he would say he is happy to see him but he's not an actor. Edge just laughs it off and says "Ok" with a IDGAF look on his face before introducing the next guest.. "The Underdog from The Underground" Sami Zayn. Zayn makes his way out to a huge pop and Welcomes Edge back and thanks him for being a mentor and is interrupted by Kevin Steen. Steen yells at Edge for not Introducing him first. He says he should've killed Edge when he had the chance. Sami pushes Steen and ask what the hell is wrong with him. He says he doesn't know what the hell has gotten into him but this isn't the Steen he has traveled the world with for 2 decades. Christian interrupts and says nobody cares Sami. Zayn says "and You Christian, what has happened to You. Guys like You, Edge,Bret "The Hitman" Hart,Chris Jericho,Eddie Guerrero,Dean Malenko,Rey Mysterio Jr. were some of our inspirations getting in this industry. I don't know who the hell this Christian is...but he's becoming a real bitch." Edge tells Sami to watch it. Sami ask why does Edge care. And says all Christian has done since he got injured was disrespect him. Steen says he can't believe he's "agreeing with Sami Zayn, but Christian you are a bitch and as for Edge, you need need Christian on your side because I ended your career." Edge says that's where Steen is wrong because that's his announcement. He screams he's back before punching Steen in the mouth and having a slugfest with him. Christian goes after Zayn. Nigel McGuiness yells at both teams to knock it off. He says he's glad Edge is back because the IC Title Match at The Bash will now be a Fatal 4 Way. Steen screams at Nigel. Nigel says that however as for tonight we're gonna have a Rock Bottom I rematch. Because for one night only...two legendary Tag Teams will reunite because its gonna be El Steenerico vs. Edge & Christian. And that match will happen..as our Main Event Match tonight! He tells both teams to head to the lockers

The Conspiracy Theory (Miz,Truth) vs. War Machine- Miz and Truth does their Awesome Truth entrance and cuts a promo about why they're here. They says there is a Conspiracy in Professional Wrestling and "The Machine" doesn't want guys like them to win. They says no more asking,it's time they take and that start by beating War Machine tonight. (War Machine) makes their entrance. "And their opponents..."(Skip That) Pretty good match between both teams. War Machine gets the DQ win when Truth hits Rowe with a Steel Chair in the he as in the outside. Hansen goes after him and Miz takes him out at the legs from behind. Truth begins beating his legs with the Steel Chair and Con-Chair-To his leg. Miz DDT's the injured leg and Rowe is getting up on the outside and both Miz and Truth flys on to him with a Team Somersault Plancha. Truth screams "The Truth Has Set Us Free!!!"

Backstage Segment: Kevin Steen is talking to Sami Zayn and says "You know I really hate you right,like really really hate you right." With a big grin on his face. Zayn says and he hates him more and tells him to get to the point. Steen says that his point is they both know it should be just Sami Zayn vs. Kevin Steen at The Bash one on one. He says so let's take out the dead weight..or in this case dead careers. He says let's do it for the fans. Zayn says Steen is full of crap and asked since when does he care about the fans? Steen says since a few minutes ago. Zayn says whatever and says one last time let's do what we came here doing..beating Edge and Christian. He says but come Sunday,make no mistake that he was kicking his ass.

Cesaro's music hits and he makes his entrance as we head to commercial

Cesaro says he's out there for a fight not to talk so Lesnar get your ass out here. A Producer gets in the ring and informs Cesaro that Lesnar hasn't arrived yet and that he would be here around 9:30. Cesaro gets mad and Undercuts this Producer. Cesaro then Swings him and puts him in a Sharpshooter until refs stop him. Cesaro walks down the ramp looking pissed off

CM Punk music hits and he makes his entrance against Matt Hardy, who is already in the ring.

CM Punk def. Matt Hardy making him tap to the Andaconda Vise. Post Match, Punk says that he was gonna make Rock tap as well at The Bash. Rock interrupts and says that Punk is a fool if he truly believes The Rock would tap to a pussy like him. He says Punk is all talk and says The Rock wants to see if Punk can back up his words right now and begins walking down the ramp. Punk meets him halfway and the two run at each other. Rock throws Punk in the ring and slides in and Punk kicks Rock in the head and drops him with a GTS to end the segment.

Cactus Jack Video Promo On Jay Briscoe:

Bullet Club def. James And Jay Ellsworth
- The Club wins with Magic Killer, after a prematch promo about The Young Bucks. And says they will take the Tag Titles at The Bash. Post Match,Maria Kanellis dumped both men and said she was doing bigger and better things and that her new man is more of a man than those two combined. The two look on confused before Big E.Langston attacked both from behind and hit them with the Big Finsih.

(Lesnar/Cesaro Video Package)

Adam Cole vs. ???- BJ Whitmer attacks Cole on stage and says he will expose the real Adam Cole to the world by beating it out of him at The Bash PPV.

Finn Bálor,Shinsuke Nakamura Contract Signing
-Nigel introduces both man. Nigel says their is no bad blood between the two so this should be pretty simple. He introduces first...Finn Bálor ! Bálor makes his entrance to a Finn Bálor ovation. The fans chant "Finn! Finn! Finn! Finn! Finn! Finn!" Bálor responds with "Thank You for that. Sunday Me and Shinsuke Nakamura settles the score. We both have a "W" over each other. But only one man can win this rivalry and that will be decided in the finally match Sunday. There's a reason why I wanted to be Nakamura's first opponent. And that was because he respects him. He says that he wants to go out there and still the show and there was no better opponent than Nakamura to do that with. Bálor wishes Nakamura luck,signs the contract and extends his hand. Nakamura signs and says he doesn't need luck and leaves Bálor hanging in the ring.

Edge & Christians classic 1999 music plays and they make their entrance through the crowd. And it's Main Event Time!!!

Kevin Steen and El Generico (in Generico attire) made their tag team entrance and here we go!! Fans chant "That Was Awesome" following the entrances.

El Steenerico def. Edge & Christian
- Great Matchup. Christian turned on Edge with Unprettier and left him. As Christian was leaving Steen dived onto him. Generico puts Edge away with the Blue Thunder Bomb for the pin and win. Following the match, El Steenerico celebrated and Steen went for a handshake and Zayn accepted. Steen went for a Pop Up Powebomb but got a Blue Thunder Bomb for his trouble. Zayn removes the mask and celebrates to end the segment.

Cesaro's music hits and he's headed to the ring to call out "The Beast Incarnate" Brock Lesnar...NEXT!!

Cesaro is in the ring screaming for his music to be cut and says he knows Lesnar is here and he's done waiting and he knows the Cesaro Section are tired of waiting as well. Cesaro demands Lesnar get his out there. Lesnars music hits and Heyman comes out instead and ask Cesaro if he's sure about this. Cesaro says he's never been more sure in his life. Heyman says alright it's his funeral and Lesnars music hits again and here comes The Beast. Cesaro is jumping up and down in the ring and slides out of the ring. Lesnar slams Cesaro into the Apron and Cesaro punches him off and start a bringing the fight to The Beast until Lesnar slings him at the barricade. Lesnar snatches Cesaro up by the head and tries to Irish Whip Cesaro who reverses and throws Lesnar at the Steel Steps. Cesaro runs at Lesnar who Overhead Belly Suplex's him. Lesnar gets on top of Cesaro and starts punching him in the face. Nigel McGuiness runs out calling for help and the Locker Room clears and everyone is trying to separate the two. A second brawl is going on backstage between Rock and Punk that wrestlers are trying to split up as well. All out chaos to end the show. We'll see you live Sunday on Pay Per View!!

OFFICIAL PROMO POSTER FOR WCWF THE BASH OF THE SUMMER

OFFICIAL CARD:
(WCWF WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP) BROCK LESNAR VS. CESARO (C)
(HELL IN A CELL MATCH) (WCWF CHAMPIONSHIP) DEAN AMBROSE VS. ROMAN REIGNS (C)

(STREET FIGHT) CACTUS JACK VS. JAY BRISCOE

SHAWN MICHAELS VS. DANIEL BRYAN

CM PUNK VS. THE ROCK

(BURIED ALIVE MATCH) THE UNDERTAKER VS. AJ STYLES

FINN BALOR VS. SHINSHUKE NAKAMURA

TRIPLE H VS. BRAY WYATT

(LAST MAN STANDING) WADE BARRETT VS. STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN

(INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP) CHRISTIAN CAGE VS. KEVIN STEEN (C) VS. SAMI ZAYN

(UNITED STATES TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP) JAY LETHAL VS. ???

(WCWF WOMENS KNOCKOUT CHAMPIONSHIP) RONDA ROUSEY VS. SASHA BANKS

(WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS) THE BULLET CLUB (LUKE GALLOWS,KARL ANDERSON) VS. THE YOUNG BUCKS (C)

(CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP) ADRIAN NEVILLE (C) VS. CEDRICK ALEXANDER

(WCWF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS) AMERICAN ALPHA VS. ENZO & CASS (C)

(KICKOFF SHOW) SAMOA JOE VS. SHEAMUS

(KICKOFF SHOW) BJ WHITMER VS. ADAM COLE

WCWF The Bash (of the Summer) Results, August 21st,2016 (New Champions Crowned, John Cena Attacks,Punk Walks Out,Benoit Tribute

Kickoff Show:

BJ Whitmer vs. Adam Cole
- Cole dominated for the most part. Kevin Sullivan walks down the ramp at the end with a Holy Grail and Cole is seemingly distracted. Whitmer would capitalize and hit his finisher on Cole and pin him for the win. After Sullivan passes the Holy Grail to Whitmer.

Samoa Joe vs. Sheamus- Very Hardhitting Matchup here. Great action that sees Joe win clean with a Muscle Buster.

Main Show
The show starts with all the wrestlers standing on the ramp with lit candles in the dark for a 10 second moment of silence. After the 10 second was up a video tribute to Chris Benoit played on the tron as its announced him and his family was found dead in his home. The camera cut to fans crying in the arena as Benoits music plays one last time. Chris Jericho and Chavo Guerrero talks to the fans in a pre-recorded video and tells them Chris wouldn't want them to be sad and tonight they do this for him. They tell everyone that were gonna kick things off with. Cruiserweight action.

(WCWF Cruiserweight Championship) Adrian Neville vs. Cedrick Alexander
- One of the best matches on the card here. Adrian Neville retains with Red Arrow.

(War Tag Team Championship) The Young Bucks vs. Bullet Club
- Gallows and Anderson dominated this one. Superkick Party at the end. But Gallows and Anderson puts them away with Magic Killer to become New Champs. Despite Bucks being babyfaces they got booed out of the building. This was a damn good match. Fans just appear to be sick of The Bucks.

Backstage Interview
: Michael Cole ask American Alpha what would it mean to win tonight. They said it would mean everything. But it's not a IF it's a WHEN! Angle says Oh It's Time It's Damn Time as American Alphas music begins playing and they walk through the curtain and makes their entrance. Enzo & Cass are our next and are over as hell as well...up until they called American Alpha "S-A-W-F-T! SAWFT!"

(Rampage Tag Team Championships) Enzo & Cass vs. American Alpha /w/ Kurt Angle
- Phenomenal Matchup that sees Enzo & Cass retain. Enzo used a handful of tights and a quick escape to retain here. Fans boo Enzo & Cass.

Commentators talk about how unhappy fans seem to be tonight but says they can guarantee they're gonna love this. Because they just got word of a huge matchup taking place in the Main Event of November's Survivor Series...(Video Package Airs:
Paul Heyman: "Ladies and Gentlemen, My name is Paul Heyman and I am the advocate for The Beast Of Suplex City...Brock Lesnar. The Rock's Theme Song intro (If Ya Sme-Ell..What The Rock...Is Cooking!!!l) plays. "Finally,The Rock has come back! " It shows footage of The Rock saving Randy Orton from Brock Lesnar at Rock Bottom. Paul Heyman Voice: Rock versus Brock II...NO HOLDS BARRED!!!) The fans in the arena goes crazy over with excitement that announcement. Mauro : And it's official it's Rock vs. Brock II in the Main Event of Survivor Series: No Holds Barred!!! Its a battle 15 years in the making between two of the biggest icons in the history of this industry. JR: Speaking of which, switching gears because up next it's our United States Television Championship Contest. Lets take you back to how this all got started.

(Video Package For Raven
vs. Jay Lethal)

(WCWF United States Television Champion) Raven vs. Jay Lethal-Great Match between the two as you would expect. "This Is Wrestling" Chants Here. In the end, Lethal would attempt a Lethal Injection but Raven countered the cutter with a Backstabber to the back of the head and followed it up with a Flock DDT and 1-2-3!!! RAVEN IS YOUR NEW CHAMPION!!! RAVEN IS THE NEW UNITED STATES TELEVISION CHAMPION!!! JR: "What a contest between two of the Rampage Elite." Mauro: "Well it was great, but I'm sure this next matchup between 4 of the War Elite will be even better.

(IC Title 4 Way Video Package)

(WCWF Intercontinental Heavyweight Championship) Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn vs
Christian Cage vs. Edge
- MOTN Candidate. This action was everywhere plenty of "This Is Awesome" and "This Is Wrestling" Chants Here. At the end, Steen took out everyone with Sommersault Planchas. Steen throws Edge over the barricade and then Pop Up Powerbombs Christian through the announcers table. Steen runs over and Clotheslines the hell out of Sami Zayn. He picks him up and hits a Package Piledriver and throws him in the ring and gets Speared by Edge. Edge slides in the ring and pins Sami Zayn. 1-2-3!!! EDGE IS YOUR NEW INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION!!!!!!! Edge celebrates his newly won title. Kevin Steen snaps and Powerbombs Edge. Christian and Sami Zayn walks to the back looking disappointed as Steen just continued to beat the hell out of Edge. Mauro: "Poor sportsmanship from the former champion but congratulations to our new champion Edge. You have to wonder what's next for Sami Zayn and Christian." JR: Well up next it's a battle between Wade Barrett and Stone Cold Steve Austin. As we just found out earlier this morning on WCWF.com it will now be a Last Man Standing Match.

(Last Man Standing Match) Stone Cold vs. Wade Barrett
- This right here was a brawl. A bloody war between the two. Barrett wins the upset here with a Bullhammer Elbow and Wasteland through the announce table. Barrett is still undefeated. Clean win for Barrett. JR talks about the hellacious matchup we just witnessed and Mauro talks about the next contest, it's the return of a Hardcore Legend...

(Jay Briscoe vs. Cactus Jack Video Package)

(Viewers Discretion Is Advised. Violent Warning. )

(Street Fight) Jay Briscoe vs. Cactus Jack- This one was a slobberknocker. This match saw the use of 2x4's,Kendo Sticks,Barbed Wire Bats, Steel Chairs,Thumb Tacks,Steel Chain,Trash Cans, Tables and Briscoe even threw a fan from the crowd at Cactus Jack. In the end, Jay Briscoe lit Cactus Jack on fire and hit him in the back of the head with a fire extinguisher to put it out. Briscoe finishes Foley off with the Double Arm DDT on the fire extinguisher. Jack is spitting out teeth and blood. Both men, literally left their blood and sweat in this brawl. After the match,Briscoe cut a promo saying Cactus Jack can't beat him because he's not man enough and because he just don't have "it" anymore, throws the Mic and leaves. Announcers talk about how Briscoe sent a message and how he may be the most dangerous man on the roster right now. Up next it's one of the first of 2 Monday Night Rampage Main Events and it's for the Women's Championship. Lets take you back.

(Video Package of Rousey beating AJ for title and domination as champ. Then the headline of her quitting and the announcement of her return. Now the focus is on Rousey vs. Sasha with several WCWF Performers Male and Female predicting the winner of the matchup. The video package ends with a face to face with Banks and Rousey from weeks back." Sasha Banks music hits and she makes her entrance in a black limo that reads "Boss" on it.

(WCWF Women's Knockout Championship) Ronda Rousey vs. Sasha Banks- Rousey makes her entrance with her entourage and here we go. Rousey dominates the early going and Banks begins to fire back. Rousey start a destroying Banks again who just kept coming back. Skip to the end and Rousey starts swinging and Banks dodges a punch from her and and another one and Roundhouse Kicks Ronda Rousey in the back of the head and takes off from there. Sasha Banks with a Bank Statement and Rousey fades and we have ourselves A NEW WOMENS CHAMPION!!!! SASHA BANKS HAS DEFEATED RONDA ROUSEY AND IS THE NEW CHAMPION!!!! Banks looks stunned and excited as steamers rain down on her as her music hits. Banks celebrates! Match very similar to the match between Reigns and Lesnar at WrestleMania 31 (the match that doesn't exists because WWE went out of business. )

Jim Ross: Well next month on Pay Per View. The Rampage Brand presents WCWF The Bottom Line and we have now learned the winner of tonight's Rampage Branded Main Event between Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose will face "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair next month with the title on the line. But coming up next it's Student versus Teacher.

(Bryan vs. Michaels Video Package)

(Student vs. Teacher) Shawn Michaels vs. Daniel Bryan- Another MOTN Candidate in a phenomenonal technical wrestling match. The finish saw HBK counter a Running Knee with a Sweet Chin Music for the win. Bryan left the ring after the match with his head held low.

WCWF Hall Of Famer Hulk Hogan makes an appearance on the stage as the fans chant "Thank You Hogan!"

(Video Tribute to late WCWF Hall Of Famer Paul Bearer)

Undertakers music hits and he makes his entrance and it's time for our Buried Alive Match!

(Buried Alive Match)
AJ Styles vs. The Undertaker
- "Ain't No Grave" plays and Styles comes up from the burial sight on a platform and does his own version of Undertakers entrance. This was a well "phenomenal" match up in another MOTN Candidate. At the end, the two fought by the gravesite and Taker got the better and chokeslammed Styles. He set him up for Tombstone before (Gong) the lights went out. Nexus attacks The Undertaker. Taker begins fighting back but a Bullhammer from Barrett sends him crashing into the burial. Styles buries Undertaker as Nexus walks to the back. Styles celebrates his "big win." Jim Ross: Just Sickening
Mauro Ranallo: Well sometimes No Mercy is a good thing which is why this October the WAR Brand presents WCWF No Mercy. Takers hand reaches up from the grave as the announcers are all "Wait what the hell?" Undertaker climbs out of the grave and (Gong) (Gong) Taker's gone.

That's not a good sign for AJ Styles and Wade Barrett. Well up next it's The Rock vs. CM Punk III. Punk wants to prove he can beat The Rock. Rock not only wants to prove his wins over Punk way back wasn't flukes. But he also wants to shut Punks mouth. Our broadcast colleague Renee Young is standing by with The Rock.

Backstage Segment
: Renee Young introduces her guest The Rock to a huge pop. She ask Rock about his match with Lesnar at Survivor Series. Rock said they weren't talking about Lesnar right now they're talking about CM Punk Ass Bitch. And Rock says he's not here to talk. He's here to kick some ass oh yeah. If YA Sme-ell-lalalala-llleeeell!!!!! He tells Renee to keep her wondering eyes on the people's eyebrow and off the people's chimmeychonga. Rock tells her "Let's go kick some ass." "Ya smell what The Rock Is Cooking..." Rocks 1998 music hits and he goes though the curtain.

The Rock vs. CM Punk
- Rock out first and Punks music hits and Punk makes his entrance. Match lasted for all of 10 minutes before Rock wins with the People's Elbow. Rock promises he will see Lesnar very soon and that this would be him at Survivor Series and does his catchphrase to end the segment.

(Wyatt Scare) Wyatt: "Were Here!" Wyatt makes his entrance with Harper and Sister Abragail. Rock in the ring still looking sorta nervous and has a long staredown with Bray and leaves the ring as Triple H makes his entrance. Rock and HHH stare each other down on ramp and jokingly argue before Rock leaves laughing as HHH gets in the ring for this one. Triple H gets his game face of. No water spit tonight.

(Control of the WCWF) Triple H vs. Bray Wyatt /w/ Sister Abragail- Great match between the pair. Excellent chemistry. Wyatt sent Harper to the back for being in his way. Wyatt slapped Sister Abragail for standing in the way. That lights a fire in Triple H who beats the hell out of Bray with a Sledgehammer and puts him away with a Pedigree. After the match, Sister Abragail takes off the mask and Stephanie gets in the ring and kisses her husband and apologizes to him.

Backstage Interview: Renee Young is trynna catch up with CM Punk who is leaving the arena with his bags. Punk tells her to go away and she ask him for his thoughts. He snatches the Mic and says "my thoughts? You wanna know my thoughts Renee?..(Audio Cuts)(Camera Pans)"

(Video Package For Nakamura vs. Bálor)

Shinshuke Nakamura vs. Finn Bálor - Second best match of the night here. Bálor took the final win with Coup De Grace and the two shook hands afterwards in a sign of respect officially turning Bálor babyface for the first time since late last year.
Another match filled with "This Is Wrestling" and "This Is Awesome" Chants! Mauro: "What A Match!" JR: "I'll have to hand it to you Mauro. Brand beef aside, this has been a phenomenal Pay Per View from both brands." Mauro: "Gotta say I agree JR.

Backstage Segment: Coach ask Reigns his mindset heading into his match with Ambrose. He says nothing's on his mind but his plan is simple beat his ass and retain his title.

Mean Gene is with Ambrose and ask what's his game plan. Ambrose just walks away. Ric Flair is in Ambrose way and Ambrose tells him to get his old ass out the way. And Flair doesn't so Ambrose pushes him at Mean Gene and hits him in the back of the head with a lamp. Ambrose hits a Dirty Deeds on Flair and walked away as his music plays.

(WCWF Heavyweight Championship) (HELL IN A CELL) Roman Reigns vs. Dean Ambrose- DEADLY MATCH!!!! MATCH OF THE NIGHT!!!!! The match started in the ring with Reigns dominating and throwing Ambrose over the top rope. Reigns runs and dives over the ropes on to Ambrose. Reigns begins beating the hell out of Ambrose and throws him into the Cell Walls. Reigns beat Ambrose face in with a Sledgehammer. Skip to the end, Reigns attempts to 360 Spear Ambrose through the Cell door twice but it doesn't break so he picks him up a third time and 360 Spears him through it and the whole Cell wall collapse as the fans chant "Holy Shit!" and "This Is Awesome!" Reigns climbs the top of the Cell and Ambrose does as well when he comes to. When Ambrose gets up there he gets a Big Boot to the face and Reigns Single Armed Lift Ambrose and Powerbombed him 3x no release. Reigns starts stomping Ambrose head in the ground and the camera shows a shot of blood from Ambrose face just pouring from the top of the Cell into the ring. Reigns kicks a kneeling Ambrose in the chin which knocks him backwards (like Craig did Deebo) and sets him up for a Superman Punch and waits for Ambrose to get up up. Ambrose counters with Dirty Deeds and both man are down. The fans are chanting "Let's Go Ambrose/ Roman Reigns!" Refs and medics scale the Cell and the fans boo. A ref picks up Reigns who grabs on to him and Spears him and gets a huge pop and then a medic and throws them off the Cell and tells the rest if they know what's good for them to "get the f___ down too." And they do. Ambrose is slowly getting up at the end of the Cell by the ramp and Reigns roars and the fans go ape shit because they know what's next. REIGNS SPEARS AMBROSE OFF THE HELL IN A CELL!!! "HOLY SHIT!" and "THIS IS AWESOME!" CHANTS FILL THE ARENA!! The referee thinks they're both dead and puts up the "X" symbol up. Reigns Low Blows the ref and screams "The Big Dog is still alive!" which gets a mega pop Reigns picks up Ambrose and Spears him through the Cell door. Reigns throws him in the ring,slides in, and collapses. A new ref runs in and checks on both men and Reigns shoves him and sees Ambrose slowly getting up. Reigns screams for him to stay down but Ambrose spits torward Reigns direction (what happened to be blood.) And Reigns Speared Ambrose inside out and pinned him to retain the title. After the match, Reigns screamed for help for Ambrose and then collapsed his self. (Guitar Strings) "It's time to play The Game.." Triple H's music plays throughout the arena and PEDIGREE OUTTA NOWHERE TO AN EXHAUSTED REIGNS!!! WADE BARRETTS MUSIC HITS AND BARRETT RUNS OUT WITH THE BRIEFCASE! Triple H Pedigrees the ref in the ring and steals his shirt. Barrett hands his briefcase to Triple H. Triple H turns around AND JOHN CENA IS BEATING THE HELL OUT OF TRIPLE H!!! Barrett goes after Cena and gets an Attitude Adjustment! Policemen run after Cena who hops the barricade leaving through the crowd with Wade Barrett's briefcase. Meanwhile both Ambrose and Reigns are being stretchered out as the fans chant "Thank You Both!" The commentary team puts over the two literally leaving their bodies in that ring for the entertainment of the fans. They put over respect for both especially Reigns for doing the classy thing and trynna get help for his bitter rival. Well coming up next it's our Main Event. Its a Fairy Tale Story for Cesaro, will it continue or will Brock bring Cesaro back to reality. Lets take you back June's King Of The Ring Pay Per View!

(Cesaro vs. Lesnar video package)

Brock Lesnar makes his entrance first with Paul Heyman. Cesaro's music hits and a video is shown on the tron of Cesaro arriving in a Plane on the roof of the building in a suit and tie and walking into a door on the roof. Cesaro is now on stage and snatches the suit,tie,and glasses off to a pyro and twist his neck and screams "it's time for business!"

(WCWF World Championship)
Cesaro vs. Brock Lesnar-
Lesnar dominated in Lesnar fashion but Cesaro kept coming back. Lesnar had Cesaro in a Kimura and Heyman screamed Cesaro couldn't slay his beast. Cesaro counters the Kimura with a Triangle Chokehold. Lesnar gets out of it and Triple Non Release Powerbombs him. Brock Irish Whips him hard into the corner and Cesaro step over toehold trips Lesnar him and makes him hit his jaw on the bottom turnbuckle and dropkicks him in the face twice. Lesnar gets up and runs to the other corner and Cesaro runs up and Enzuguri's him in the corner and begins an Uppercut Party. Cesaro Uppercuts Lesnar over the top rope and flys over the top with a Corkscrew European Elbow. Cesaro throws him into the barricade but get F5'ed on the barricade,then into the Steel Post. Lesnar throws Cesaro in the ring and pulls the gloves down and goes for the TKO finish and Cesaro face is busted open. Lesnar has just destroyed Cesaro. AND LESNAR IS YOUR NEW WCWF WORLD CHAMPION!!!! Medics runs to the ring to check on Cesaro but gets F5'ed. Lesnar set Cesaro up for another Kimura. "You Smell What The Rock Is Cooking....!!!"
(Rocks music hits ) and The Rock runs down to the ring immediately and starts laying the SmackDown on Lesnar and Lesnar and Rock begins trading blows to end the PPV.

14610980_1122790524479249_6258124543336869804_n.jpg

(OFFICIAL PROMO POSTER FOR WCWF THE BOTTOM LINE FEATURING "THE NATURE BOY" RIC FLAIR

MATCH CARD-

(WCWF CHAMPIONSHIP) ROMAN REIGNS VS. RIC FLAIR (C)

Paglino_n_105_cropped_150px.jpg

Nick Paglino August 20th,2016

BREAKING NEWS: CHRIS BENOIT FOUND DEAD

WCWF Superstar and Wrestling Legend Chris Benoit and his family was found dead inside of his home. We will update you on the situation when more details come in. Below is some tweets from the wrestling world.

Chris Jericho (@IAmJericho)
Crazy world we live in, Can't believe my brothers gone man

The Undertaker (@WCWFDeadman)
REST IN PEACE!

Triple H (@TripleH) Deeply saddened to learn about the passings of the Benoit family. Chris was a great man and had a great family. My condolences to the Benoit family.

Eddie Guerrero (@EGVivaLaRaza) One of the greatest moments of my career in this picture. RIP to my brother.

5000 (@WCWFTheOne5000)
First Ever WCWF United States Champion for a reason. He deserved it. Can't believe he's gone man. One of the greatest to ever do it.

FRIDAY NIGHT WAR

WCWF WORLD CHAMPION BROCK LESNAR
WCWF WOMENS BATAMWEIGHT CHAMPION KHARMA
WAR TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS BULLET CLUB
WCWF INTERCONTINENTAL HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION EDGE

UPCOMING PAY PER VIEW: WCWF NO MERCY (OCTOBER)

MONDAY NIGHT RAMPAGE

WCWF HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ROMAN REIGNS
RAMPAGE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS ENZO & CASS
WCWF WOMENS KNOCKOUT CHAMPION SASHA BANKS
WCWF UNITED STATES TELEVISION CHAMPION RAVEN

UPCOMING PAY PER VIEW: WCWF THE BOTTOM LINE (SEPTEMBER)

WCWF Monday Night Rampage Results (8/22/2016)(Tournament For Roman Reigns WCWF Championship,Hardcore Legend Gets Title Shot,Austin Aries In Action,Luke Harper Main Events,Ric Flair Returns,Shocking Betrayl,American Alpha Debut)

(WCWF ID)
In Loving Memory of Chris Benoit Graphic. Moment of silence and 10 bell toll from all the wrestlers on the ramp. After the music plays one last time as the fans chant "Thank You Benoit!"

Show Intro/Pyro

Triple H addresses Rampage Roster who are on stage. He says last night he tried to do what was best for business and says that's all he's been trying to do. He says he's not in the wrong and it isn't his fault that these people couldn't make up their minds. He says they didn't want John Cena so he got rid of him. He said since these people wants to know the truth. The truth is that this was a plan put together by Him and Ric. He said the plan was to tell Cena he was winning and then the night of the PPV tell him the truth and that was he was booked to lose and that he was being released from his WCWF Contract as the fans boo and chant they want Cena. H tells them it's a little too late for that. He says John Cena stole something that belongs to the World Championship Wrestling Federation and he has until Next Week to return it or there will be legal repercussions. He says as for Roman Reigns. He said the reason why he tried to have Barrett cash in wasn't anything personal on Reigns and said had it been Ambrose that won the same thing would've happened. He says he was only gonna have Barrett cash in so we don't have to go through what we will now have to tonight. He says and that is due to Roman Reigns injury and now inability to compete we are gonna crown a new WCWF Champion tonight in a tournament and that champ will face #1 Contender Ric Flair live next week for the title. H says he's gonna prove he does what's best fro business and says he's gonna give a men that the people love an opportunity. He says that man is a former Ring Of Honor Champion, a former TNA X-Division and Heavyweight Champion and that man is...Austin Aries! Fans chant for Aries and goes crazy. H ask that Austin Aries come in the ring which gets a huge pop. He ask how would he like to leave as the champ tonight as the fans chant "Yes!" Aries says that's what he's there for. Triple H tells him well he can if he can advance in tonight's tournament and ask tells him he's in the first match and that match starts right now

Triple H vs. Austin Aries
- Triple H drops Aries with a Pedigree and the ref rings the bell and HHH pins him for 2. Triple H is stunned and begins beating the hell out of Austin Aries,Pedigree through the announce table and throws him back in the ring and pins him 1-2-3!!! Triple H confronts the rest of the roster standing on stage and says our other matches will see... Sheamus vs. Samoa Joe,Jeff Hardy vs. Luke Harper,and Stone Cold vs. Bray Wyatt. He tells Sheamus to step up and he does and then it's Joe. HHH leaves the ring and it's time for our next match.

Samoa Joe vs. Sheamus- Sheamus wins with Brogue Kick and gets RKO'd Outta Nowhere by WCWF Agent Randy Orton and Batista Bombed by WCWF Agent Dave Bautista. Triple H announces his semi-final match with Sheamus would happen right now.

Triple H vs. Sheamus-Triple H drops him with a Pedigree,and pins him and announces he's one win away from the title. Loud "Roman Reigns", "We Want Cena","Amb-Brosee","Bullshit" chants breaks out. Triple H addresses the chants and says the fans are idiots and says that Reigns and Ambrose are in the hospital and Cena doesn't exists so quit chanting it. He says and this isn't bullshit,this is Professional Wrestling. He sends the roster besides Hardy and Harper to the back and send his agents to the back and leaves to the back his self.

Jeff Hardy vs. Luke Harper-Harper over with a Discus Clothesline. Triple H pedigrees Harper after the match.

(WCWF US TV Title) Raven vs. Al Snow /w/ Head- Raven wins with a Flock DDT to retain. Lethal wants his rematch and demands he gets it next week. Raven just leaves the ring through the crowd. (Wyatt Scare) it's time for our next matchup .

(Commercial Break)

Bray Wyatt vs. Jay Lethal- Lethal sets Bray up for Lethal Injection but it gets countered with Sister Abragail for Bray to steal the win. Post Match- Raven slides back in the ring and staresdown Bray before hitting Lethal with a Flock DDT and accepting his challenge for next week. Wyatt hits a Sister Abragail on Raven to end the segment.

Sasha Banks cuts a promo about her win over Rousey and challenges anyone who wants a shot at her title and Beth Phoniex steps up

(Women's Championship) Sasha Banks def. Beth Phoniex by DQ after Phoniex hits her with a ringside bell and hits the Glam Slam on the outside and cuts a promo about how she's the Queen B around here and that she was taking all the "Divas" out of Women's Wrestling.

(Winner Faces HHH) Bray Wyatt vs. Luke Harper- Bray demands Harper lay down but Harper says no and this ones on. Harper wins with the Discus Clothesline clean and everyone in the arena goes nuts and are shocked. Harper will face HHH later tonight. Triple H is seen watching backstage with Stephanie and says see he can't even beat his protege let alone run an empire. Steph says she thinks they're in his head. HHH's music hits and it's time for the Main Event.

(WCWF Championship) Triple H vs. Luke Harper-Fantastic Match here. Harper hit the Discus Clothesline and 1-2-(Wyatt Scare) Bray Wyatt is in the ring. Bray is in Harper's face and turns around and picks up Triple H and sets up for Sister Abragil and throws him and decks Harper with a clothesline and Sister Abragil. (Wyatt Scare) Pedigree 1-2-ROMAN REIGNS MUSIC HITS And REIGNS IS HERE!!! Reigns hits the ring and begins brawling with The Game. Roman Reigns Superman Punches the hell out of Triple H to a huge pop. Ric Flairs music hits and FLAIR IS BACK!!! Flair gets in the ring and gets in Reigns face. Flair then kicks Reigns in the balls and starts strutting around the ring. Roman Reigns Spears the hell out of him out of nowhere. Triple H Pedigrees Roman Reigns and leaves him lying. He helps up Flair and puts the title on his shoulders and raises his hand screaming next week 17 times to end the show.

WCWF Friday Night Wars (8/26/16) (Brock Lesnar Calls Out The Rock,Edge vs. Kevin Steen with the Briefcase on the line in a Rock Bottom rematch,Nakamura vs. Whitmer,Queen K Open Challenge

Vince McMahon Speech Abo:ut New Details On "Mr.Benoit, " other than his comments there will be no further mentions of "Mr.Benoit"

Show Intro/Pyro
(Brock Lesnars music hits) Chimel "Ladies and Gentlemen,please welcome...your neeeewwwwww W.C.W.F. Wooorrrrllllldddd Champpppiiioooonnnnn.....BROOOCCKKKK LEESSSNNAARR!!!!

Paul Heyman and Brock Lesnar makes their way out. The fans chant for Cesaro. Heyman says Cesaro isn't here because he was conquered,brutalized,and victimized by his beast. Heyman says that isn't it funny how he warned Cesaro and it happened. Heyman calls Cesaro a joke and a sorry excuse for a Professional Wrestler and that he is done talking about him because he doesn't deserved to be discussed. He says "You know who does though? The Rock. (Crowd boos.) That's right I will give credit to The Rock. The man is a legend,and an icon." He says that Rock has done it all in this business except...beat Brock Lesnar. (Crowd Boos Even Louder.) He says he didn't 15 Years Ago and he damn sure won't at Survivor Series. "While I, Paul Heyman respect The Rock. My client Brock Lesnar doesn't. My client Brock Lesnar cannot stand The Rock as a matter of fact." He says that if they thought Brock ending the In-Ring Careers of Bret "The Hitman" Hart and Randy Orton was bad,that if they thought what he did to Cesaro,Finn Bálor,and Chris Jericho was bad. That they should just wait and see what he does to The Rock. He says if The Rock wants a piece of Brock Lesnar then to quote Rock his self..."JUST BRING IT BITCH!" (Drops Mic) as Lesnar's music hits to end the show.

(Announcement of AJ Styles signing with WAR! Brand)

War Machine vs. The Conspiracy Theory - Miz and Truth wins clean here in a pretty good Tag Match.

Backstage Segment: Shane McMahon congratulates Edge. Edge thanks Shane and ask what brings him by. He says his father switched him brands. Edge he knows Shane isn't afraid of Wade Barrett. Shane says hell nah and that this wasn't over. He ask Edge if he's scared of Kevin Steen. Edge says hell nah. Shane jokes with him and says "Come on,its OK to be afraid. I mean he did almost end your career." Edge gets serious and says he isn't afraid. Shane says good, then tonight in our Main Event,we'll have a Rock Bottom rematch. Between You and Steen. And since you got a shot at his title,tonight he has a shot at your briefcase. Are you down? Edge says he's always down for anything involving punching Kevin Steen in the face.

Shinsuke Nakamura vs. BJ Whitmer /w/ Kevin Sullivan- Nakamura wins by DQ here following a blow with the Holy Grail. After Sullivan and Whitmer jumps him as the fans chant "Finn! Finn! Finn!" Balor's music hits and he makes the save. Whitmer and Sullivan runs down the ramp. Whitmer laughs and tells Bálor he has no idea what he just done.

Backstage Segment: Big Show approaches Nakamura to give him some advice. He tells him he needs to man up and fight his own battles Nakamura kicks Show low and then kicks him in the throat causing Show to fall backwards and walks away as Show is coughing heavily.

Kharma calls another Queen K Open Challenge and it's accepted by Angelina Love.

(WCWF Women's Heavyweight Championship) Kharma def. Angelina Love and Calls Out Anybody That Thinks They Could Beat Her For Her Title. WCWF Women's Knockout Champion from Rampage Sasha Banks interrupts to a mega pop and the commentators ask what the hell is she doing here. Kharma her the same question. Sasha says "because it's time for a revolution." She calls the Women's Division on both brands a hot mess and just forced. She says that we only need one Women's Division and only need one Queen around here. She says and that's her. Kharma tells her to take her little skinny ass on before she break her like a twig and chew her up like Twix. Sasha says that's real cute and tells her to make her. She challenges her to a One on One none title match at her neck of the woods. Monday Night Rampage on Monday Night and Kharma accepts. Kharma tells her to watch herself before leaving the ring.

(Edge Briefcases On The Line) (No Holds Barred) Edge vs. Kevin Steen- PPV Quality Main Event. Epic matchup that was everywhere for the most part. Edge received "You Still Got It " chants following he Speared Steen through the announce table (similar to the one to Jericho at WM26.) Edge yelled he never lost it. He throws Steen in the ring for two. Edge sets up for another Spear in the corner with a crazed look in his eyes and runs up to a Pop Up Powerbomb and a Packaged Piledriver. Steen picks up the Mic and yells it's an eye for an eye and says he wants his other eye back and challenges Edge to an IC Title Match at No Mercy in October. Nigel McGuiness came out to make that match official. Steen yells at him for finally doing something right. Nigel got mad and told Steen that it would be the final match between the two and Steens last opportunity and that it was gonna be a First Blood Match.

(WCWF Monday Night Rampage Results (8/28/16) (Roman Reigns vs. Ric Flair for the WCWF Championship, Shawn Michaels and The Rock Returns,Ric Flair Speaks,Lethal vs. Raven)

"Wooooooooooo!!!!.." Ric Flair's music hits and he makes his return to a pop with Triple H. He is almost immediately cut off by the music of Roman Reigns who gets a thunderous pop. Both men are in the ring and the arena fills with "Roman Reigns" chants. Roman says he just wanted to be hear to witness what the legend was gonna say out of his mouth. Ric ask Reigns "How dear he interrupt the greatest of all-time." He tells Roman to "Have some respect for God." He says "I'm the man that ended John Cena's career (crowd boosted and chants "We Want Cena"),I'm a 16x World Champion,in this industry I am God.. And you're gonna give God the respect he deserves." Roman slaps the Mic out of Ric's hand which pisses him off. Ric face starts getting red as he yells at Roman and makes his forehead bleed by tapping it as Triple H holds him back. Reigns says that Flair damn sure ain't God. And if he disrespect God again he would slap the taste out of his pathetic mouth. He says up until Rock Bottom he saw him as the greatest. He said but now all he sees is desperation. He says that desperation is shared by both the student and the teacher (Triple H and Ric Flair.) He says they was afraid that John Cena was gonna surpass them and they did everything in their power to get him out before he could. He said and now they want him out because he's THE guy in this industry and they both know when they're both dead and gone he's gonna be known as the greatest of all-time so they're trynna stop him from building his legacy now. He say's "Ric you know what that feels like,unlike your son here (Triple H) who always thought he was better than he actually was and while talented, was never THE Guy. (Crowd: Oooohhh!!)" Triple H goes to interrupt but Reigns says "Did I ask you to speak? No so shut your punk ass up or get your punk ass beat. Back to you Ric, To be the man i gotta beat the man and since I can't fight myself. I'll just beat you up Ric. Then once I beat you, I'm coming for you (Triple H) and believe Me we're gonna play our own little game of thrones. And that's how this game ends. (Drops Mic)" Roman leaves the ring as his music plays and is walking up the ramp until Ric screams "Hold On Roman Reigns! (Music stops) You wanna go tonight daddy?!, Come on daddy!, You wanna box with God!,Then were not gonna wait to The Botton Line! We Go Tonight!!!" Roman tells Ric, they can go tonight. He says question is, Is Ric man enough to fight One-On-One or do he need his gang of bitches from Evolution to help. He says it didn't matter regardless because he would beat all of their asses at once. Ric gives Reigns his word no Evolution. And says tonight he takes the Championship and shows Reigns that he's just that damn good! Ric's music hits to end the segment.

Graphic: (Announcers talk over) Well it's official!! Tonight in our Main Event! Its Roman Reigns vs. Ric Flair for the WCWF Heavyweight Championship!! But coming up next!! Its the rematch!! Its Raven vs. Jay Lethal for the United States Television Championship!! And that's next!!!

(Commercial Break)

(US TV Title) Raven vs. Jay Lethal II- Raven gets his self intentionally disqualified with the use of a steel chair and continuously beats Lethal with the chair. Raven tells Lethal it's over!

Enzo & Cass vs. Daniels and Kaz- Enzo & Cass wins after Kaz walks out on Daniels. American Alpha interrupts the celebration and says that Shane McMahon granted them a Tag Team Title Match inside of a Steel Cage next week and they're gonna take the championships because they're Ready..Willing...and Gable!

Up Next: New Women's Champion "The Boss" Sasha Banks talks about her huge win over Ronda Rousey

Sasha Banks Promo On Beating Ronda Rousey;Makes Open Challenge. When nobody comes out she gets cocky and says that's what she thought, Beth Phoenix out of nowhere attacks him from behind and plants her with a Glam Slam.

Shane McMahon is talking with Baron Corbin backstage and says he would give him a shot to earn a contract but he has to beat Bray Wyatt in his match tonight.

Bray Wyatt /w/ Luke Harper vs. Baron Corbin- Baron Corbin destroys Bray Wyatt and dominates the whole match. Bray has enough and begins to head to the back. Bray then stops and sends Harper in there to fight him. Corbin wins the match with Bray by count out.

Luke Harper vs. Baron Corbin
- Great back and forth match with Harper hitting Disqus Clothesline for the win. Bray picks up a Mic and ask Harper if he thinks he's better than him. Bray yells that Luke Harper is nothing without him and that Luke Harper is not better than Bray Wyatt. He says he saw this day coming and he saw Harper turning on him coming for a while now. So he made a plan and that plan starts right now. Bray starts walking to the ring and out of nowhere Harper gets clotheslined from behind by Braun Strowman. Strowman chokes out Luke Harper. Bray gets in the ring and says he brought him into this world and at The Bottom Line he's gonna take him out. Bray then hits Harper with Sister Abragail Abragail and kneels over him screaming follow the buzzards.

Cruiserweight Championship Adrian Neville defeats Tyson Kidd. Post-Match, David Hart Smith returns and plants Neville. Tyson and Hart jumps him. "Break The Walls Down.." Chris Jericho makes the save before planting Neville with a Codebreaker. Jericho picks up the Cruiserweight Title before dropping it on Neville's body before leaving down the ramp to boos.

Backstage Segment: Triple H is on the phone and tells them he has to go. Ric Flair approaches him and Triple H says hey to Ric and wishes him luck. Flair says he's a 16x World Champion he doesn't need luck. Flair tells H to keep Evolution away from ringside because he has this and walks away. Roman Reigns with a Spear out of nowhere to Triple H. Ric Flairs music hits and it's time for our main event.

(Final Commercial Break)

(WCWF Heavyweight Championship) Roman Reigns vs. Ric Flair- Great lengthy match until all the chaos started. At the end of the match, Roman and Flair begins trading rights and Roman hits a Samoan Drop and both men are down. Evolution's music hits. Batista and Randy Orton begins to make their entrance and Triple H drags the ref out of the ring from behind and Pedigrees him. Batista, Orton,and H surrounds Reigns on the apron and Ric Low Blows Reigns from behind. Evolution jumps Roman Reigns. Orton and Batista hit the Batista Bomb+RKO combo on Reigns. Triple H Pedigrees Reigns. Ric puts Reigns in the Figure Four Leglock while Triple H is putting the ref shirt on. "HERE COMES THE MONEY!!!!..." Shane McMahon makes his entrance and says that's not what's gonna go down. Not tonight, not ever. He says he warned Ric when he gave him this match that if Evolution got involved that he would be stripped of his title shot. So he says with that being said Ric will no longer fight Roman Reigns at The Bottom Line and a new opponent will be named next week but as for now... Nexus jumps Shane McMahon from behind on the ramp and drags him backstage. Nexus puts Shane in a Car and pushes it backwards out of the arena and we hear a loud crash. Meanwhile back in the arena, Triple H yells this match will continue NOW!! Triple H picks up Reigns for another Pedigree and get punched in the chin. Reigns Spears Orton and Superman Punches Flair. Batista and Reigns have a staredown and begins going at it before Triple H snatches Reigns for a Pedigree. Batista hits a Batista Bomb and puts Flair on Reigns. "If YA SME-Ell ..." The Rock is here invading Rampage. The Rock starts laying the SmackDown on Batista and hits him with a Rock Bottom. Triple H Pedigrees Rock and hits another Pedigree on Reigns and puts Flair on Reigns for the cover...1-2-SUPERKICK FROM SHAWN MICHAELS TO TRIPLE H!!! HBK looks like he regrets doing it. The real ref returns to the ring and tried to count Reigns out and gets a Superkick as well!!! HBK just leaves down the ramp as bodies are layed out to end the show.

WCWF Monday Night Rampage (9/5/16) (Steel Cage Tag Title Match,Wyatt Challenges Harper,Nexus Taking Out,Barrett Searches for HBK,HBK explains,Lethal vs. Jericho, Champion vs. Champion,Batista vs. Reigns)

(WCWF Ident)

(Wyatt Scare) Bray Wyatt: "I gave you life Luke Harper and what did you do? You thought you was too good for Uncle Bray. You think you're better than Me Luke? Don't you? IF IT WASNT A ME...THERE WOULDN'T BE A YOU!!! (Laughs) But it's all good man. I brought you into this world and I'm gonna take you out. I gave you life Luke Harper and at The Bottom Line...I'm taking it back!!! (Wyatt Scare Out)

(Rampage Intro/ Video Package Of Last Weeks Tag Title Challenge)

(Cage Lowering with dramatic effects)

(Ding Ding Ding) Finkel: The Following Tag Team Contest is a Steel Cage Match and it is for the World Championship Wrestling Federation Tag Team Championships!!!! To win the titles and the match, you must win by Pinfall,Submission, or simple escaping the Cage!" American Alpha out first then the Champions.

(Steel Cage Match) (Rampage Tag Team Championships) Enzo & Cass vs. American Alpha- This match was given 20 minutes. Great match, it started with the two teams in the cage and the introductions being done. Both teams shook hands and this ones underway. Off rip, both Gable and Jordan went after Big Cass. Enzo Amore would take advantage and try to roll up Chad Gable. Jason Jordan Overhead Belly Suplex's Cass. Gable kicks out and both teams are back standing and Jordan and Cass begins throwing blows, while Enzo and Gable starts throwing blows. Gable hits a Rolling German on Enzo. Meanwhile Cass attempts a Big Boot on Jason Jordan,who counters with a single leg takeover. Gable and Jordan Double Verticle Suplex's Big Cass. Before giving one to Enzo Amore as well. Things heats up from there with multiple attempts to escape the cage and multiple pinfall attempts. Skip to the end and the ending saw American Alpha hit their team finish on Enzo, Cass Big Boots Jason Jordan before beating down on Chad Gable. (Ding,Ding,Ding) the camera pans over your Jason Jordan,who just crawled out the cage door. Your winner and NEW!! WCWF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!!!!...AMERICANNNNNN ALLLPH-PPPHHHA!!!!!! American Alpha celebrates with their titles!!! Kurt Angle enters the ring ans raises their hands up.

(Guitar Strings) "It's Time To Play The Game..." Triple H makes his entrance and enters the cage as it raises. Triple H congratulates the two and raises their hands up. Their music begins playing again. He tells them he is proud of them as we head to commercial.

(Commercial Break)

When we come back, Triple H is still in the ring and his music is playing in the background. Triple H says that was a great moment. But what also would've been a great moment was Ric Flair becoming a 17x World Champion last week and one man stopped that...and his name is..Shawn Michaels! His own bestfriend,somebody who has all this respect for Ric and he wants to know is why? Triple H makes his entrance and the fans chant for "HBK." He says for the first time since he's been back he and the fans want the same thing. He says they both want Shawn Michaels and that they both wants answers. He says he wants to know why his best friend in the world Superkicked his head off a swivel last week,he wants to know why somebody who loves Ric Flair so much would cost him his moment and he wants to know why Shawn isn't returning his calls. Shawn Michaels music interrupts and he says "You wanna know why Hunter? Because I just did what you did. I did what was best for business. You're going around trying to screw valuable assets to this company such as Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose for as relics of the past such as Ric. As much as I respect Ric,HE'S 60 YEARS OLD FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!,Instead of using him to put people over, you're burying the stars who's gonna be here for the next 10-20 years." Triple H cuts him off "Shawn I'm sorry,but who the hell died and made you any type of authority around here. I'm the C.O.O. and Chairman." "Was the Chairman, and was the C.O.O." HBK injects. Triple H ask him what the hell he is talking about. And Shawn says he got a call from the board and that Triple H was given a vote of No Confidence. Triple H waves him off and calls him a "Bullshit Liar." Triple H ask for a board member to come to the ring. "No chance,that's what ya got..." Vince McMahon interrupts and says he's afraid Shawn is right. He says Shawn has been appointed the temporary General Manager until a permanent one can be named at Survivor Series and leaves. Triple H yells at Vince "How could you let this happen?, and You,You scheme behind my back. Best friends don't do this. Ill see you-I'll see you in Hell Shawn. This isn't over (Leaves ring)...this isn't over." Michaels responds "But it is over Hunter, you're just a wrestler at this point. And Mr.Wrestler,tonight you have a match...tonight you'll go one-on-one with... The Rock! Triple H snatches his suit off and walks back to the ring ready to fight but Rock interrupts and makes his entrance not taking his eyes off Triple H. When the Rock jumps down from his corner pose, Triple H attacks Rock off rip and starts stomping him in the corner as we head to break.

(Commercial Break)

When we come back. Triple H has Rock in a headlock and Rock gets out of it and starts Laying the SmackDown and knocks H over the top rope. Batista's 2005 music interrupts and Batista makes his way down to the ring and Rock start a Laying the SmackDown on Batista until Triple H drags Rock out of the ring. Roman Reigns music hits and the fans explode as Roman makes the save. HBK interrupts and tells them in our Main Event Reigns and Batista would fight.

Backstage Segment
: Nexus is looking for HBK. Barrett tells them to separate to find him

Samoa Joe def. Sheamus with a Muscle Buster

Backstage Segment: Ryback is walking around screaming "Show yourself Shawn! Don't play games with The Big Guy!" Ryback walks into a room. He is wondering where he is and turns on the light and he's in some sort on studio and water starts filling up in the room and he's trynna get out but can't. He's screaming for somebody to help him out of there

Sasha Banks music hits and "The Boss" makes her entrance to a huge pop. She says this has been a history making month in her career and she owes it all to The Federation audience. She says that last week she made an Open Challenge to any Women's Wrestler on the entire WCWF roster who wanted a shot at her title and one woman stepped up and cowardly attacked her from behind and that was Beth Phoenix. She says Beth thinks somebody is scared of her just because she was born a man. She says that she's not and she's a fighting champion. She said that Beth made it clear she wanted her title. She then asked for somebody to "send the bitch out so she could beat on her." Beth Phoenix's music hits and she makes her entrance and gets in the ring and ask Sasha who the hell do she think she is and who is she calling a bitch. She says she paved the way for little girls like her. Sasha interrupts her and says that first off she's the Women's Champion, second off...Beth Phoenix slaps her to the ground. And says for her not to talk back to her she's old enough to be her mother. Sasha takes her down and we have a brawl before refs and wrestlers break it up. Stephanie McMahon's music hits. Stephanie says that she is the new Commisorner of the Women's Division and that right now we would have a Women's Division Match for the Rampage Women's Championship. She says it's gonna be Sasha Banks vs. Beth Phoenix and that match starts RIGHT NOW!!!!

(WCWF Women's Championship) Sasha Banks vs. Beth Phoenix- Sasha Banks retains with a Bank Statement. Banks left up the ramp as Beth screamed "This wasn't over yet"

Backstage Segment: Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel are looking for HBK and are asking production people if they seen him. They go to the parking lot and look. Heath Slater is snatched inside of a car with tinted Windows through the window before the car speeds off as Gabriel chases after it. Gabriel stops and punches a car and begins to walk back torward the arena before getting ran over by that car. The car drives backwards and runs down Gabriel. The car speeds forward the river. Something happens to the camera man. The camera is picked up by somebody who shows the car in the river and Slater in the window trying to get out drowning.

Jay Lethal music hits and he comes to the ring pissed off going off on the Mic yelling cut the music as we head to break.

(Commercial Break)

Lethal cut a promo stating he was far from finished with Raven and that he wouldn't stop until he get his US Title back. He calls an Open Challenge to anyone who thought their were better than him. "Break The Walls Down.." Chris Jericho made his entrance as the announcers put him over as "The Best In The World at what he does..." The two got face to face for the first time in a staredown which got "This Is Awesome" chants. Jericho immediately states he accepts and hits a Codebreaker and the bell rings and this ones official, Jericho goes for the cover and Lethal kicks out almost immediately.

Jay Lethal vs. Chris Jericho- Great Technical Wrestling Match. Jericho over after countering Lethal Injection with a Codebreaker.

Backstage Segment: Curt Hawkings and Darren Young are searching in the parking lot and notices Justin Gabriel unconscious . Hawkings tells Young to call 9-1-1!!!! Hawkings snatches the camera from the camera man and starts screaming "WHO IS BEHIND THIS?!!? SHOW YOURSELF PUSSY!!!" Meanwhile in the background, Young unconscious and is being dragged out by some man in boots. All we can see is the man's boots because the way Hawkings is holding the camera. Hawkings finally notices and throws the camera. Hawkings runs up to the mystery man and gets a big boot. The man drags both Young and Otunga's bodies out of the arena

Beer Money makes their entrance. Storm says that they are tired of not getting TV time. Roode says so they signed with Shane McMahon over on Friday Night War. Storm says their gonna drink they're final beer on Monday Nights right now. The two toast and Storm starts drinking. Roode turns and hits him in the head with a Beer Bottle and hits him with a Roode Bomb. He says James Storm was holding him back and tells Brock Lesnar he's coming for his title.

(Champion vs. Champion) Raven vs. Adrian Neville- Raven wins with a Flock DDT. On the tron, HBK gives them credit on the Match and says that the WCWF Rampage Brand only needs Two Male Singles Champions and that he felt the Crusierwight Championship was demeaning to a talented Wrestler like Adrian Neville. He announces that next week it would be a Fatal 4 Way to Unify the belts also featuring Y2J and Lethal.

Backstage Segment: David Otunga is by his self and Johnathan Coachman ask where the rest of the Nexus was. Otunga says he doesn't know and that it's all good because Wade Barrett is about to destroy Shawn Michaels. Coachman leaves and Otunga yells at him for it before we see somebody's gloved hand put a alcohol paper towel over the mouth and nose of Otunga knocking him out before dropping a note on the body of Otunga.

(Commercial Break)

Backstage: Barrett finds Otunga and trynna figure out what happened and sees the note and ask "what's this?" before picking it up. The note read "Next Week" on it. And Barrett yells "What the bloody hell!?!" before kicking a car.

Batista's music hits and he makes his entrance, and our Main Event is next!

(Commercial Break)

Batista vs. Roman Reigns- Roman Reigns makes his entrance for the match and we await "The Animal." Batista's music hits and No Batista. Evolutions music hits and the four man surround Reigns. The Rock makes the save and both cousins are laid out. HBK says enough is enough. He tells Orton he isn't even a wrestler and should know his role as a producer. Randy RKO's Triple H out of nowhere and runs out of the ring and grabs a Mic and says "maybe he doesn't want to be a producer. He says only reason he is one is because Triple H forced him to quit wrestling. He says he wants to wrestle." Shawn tells him then he shall...IF he can beat Roman Reigns for the WCWF Title next week. He says if he couldn't,then he's done and he loses his producer job as well. Shawn says "Its all or nothing for Randy." Reigns SPEARS THE HELL OUT OF ORTON OUT OF NOWHERE!!! Rock and Roman brawls with Batista and Flair. Reigns Superman Punches Both and Rock and Reigns both hits simultaneous People's Elbow. Reigns on Ric,Rock on Batista. Rock hits Batista with a Rock Bottom,Reigns Spears Flair and the two stand tall and celebrate to end the show.

Friday Night WAR! Results (9/9/16) (Bálor vs. Whitmer,Zayn vs. Christian, Cactus Jack is "Still Standing,"Edge and Steen talk a the prestigious IC Title

Finn Bálor kicks off the show to talk about BJ Whitmer and not being afraid of him like everybody else which is why he helped Shinsuke Nakamura. Whitmer interrupts and promises to do to Bálor,what he did to Adam Cole and make him disappear. Gets intense and New General Manger Shane McMahon makes his way out and makes match between the two as our Main Event.

Sami Zayn vs. Christian Cage- The match was going great until The Conspiracy Theory attacks both and says they should be working together to take down the system not each other. Truth says that's exactly what the man wants. He says guys like them are meant to be champions. Miz says and each and every week until they realize it and give up they would get a beating.

War Machine def. The Kingdom in a nice little 10 minute match due to a distraction by Big E. Langston and Maria Kanellis. The announcers put over how great the tag team division is heating up on the WAR! Brand and says unlike some brands it isn't just the same two teams battling. Every team is being showcased. Speaking of which, up next the two World Tag Team Champions The Bullet Club will address the challenge made by the former champs The Young Bucks last week.

Gallows And Anderson vs. Spirit Squad Members Kenny and Mikey- The two destroy them after they cheer in the two's faces. Post match the two cut promos about not playing games. Karl Anderson says "So regarding the little challenge made by our former Bullet Club buddies The Young Bucks consider it accepted!"

Kevin Steen talks about what the Intercontinental Championship means to him in a video promo. Steen says the title is his life. He says every since he lost his title he feels lost. He says at No Mercy that's exactly what it will be..No Mercy. He promises to finish what he started at Rock Bottom and that's Edge!

When we come back Bobby Roode makes his WAR! debut and challenges anybody in that locker room to come face him. Shinsuke Nakamura accepts the challenge. This was a nice match with nice time and pacing until...The Big Show interrupted the Match and walked around the ring pacing before getting in the ring and knocking out Nakamura. Show and Roode jumps him. All before James Storm makes the save. Storm with a Last Call on Show but he's still standing. Bobby Roode goes to hit a high running knee on Storm. Storm gets out of the way causing him to hit Show thus knocking him down. Storm with a Last Call to Roode as well to a lit crowd. Storm wiles up the crowd to end the segment.

Backstage Segment: Sami Zayn is packing his bags in his locker room and Christian walks up and snatched his shoulder. Zayn responds with "What the hell do you want?" Christian says "You know they're right." Zayn just says whatever man and goes to walk away and Christian snatches his shoulder and tells him not to turn his damn back on him and said that was the problem with these young bucks. They didn't want to listen nobody and don't have any respect for the legends who paved the way for them. He yells that only way they're gonna go anywhere in the WCWF is by taking. He said and they should start with Miz and Truth at No Mercy and walks away.

(THE MAN COMES AROUND CRYPTIC PROMO)

Cactus Jack is backstage with Mean Gene who ask his thoughts. "I'm still standing Mean Gene,JAY BRISCOE TRIED TO TAKE ME OUT BUT IM STILL STANDING!! LIFE Life tried to put me down but in still standing! Father Time is trynna stop Me from living my dream but IM STILL STANDING!! I LEFT THE BASH STILL STANDING AND IM GONNA LEAVE NO MERCY STILL STANDING!!! AT NO MERCY,JAY BRISCOE!! ONE LAST MATCH One Last Match inside Cage Of Death and if you win..If you win Jay I'll stay away for good.

Edge talks about what the Intercontinental Championship means to him. Edge list Patt Paterson, The Rock,Chris Jericho,Shawn Michaels, Stone Cold Steve Austin,The Ultimate Warrior,Randy Orton,Triple H,Kurt Angle,Bret "The Hitman" Hart,Christian Cage,and even his self. He says the Intercontinental Championship has been held by many great Legends and Hall Of Famers. He says it's one of the most prestigious titles in the history of the business and at No Mercy he makes history by being the first man to say he Main Evented a Pay Per View as the Intercontinental Championship with out a World Title also on the line. He says at No Mercy he's gonna make Kevin Steen bleed and retain his IC Title as only an Ultimate Opportunist would.

Jay Briscoe vs. Matt Hardy
- Briscoe demolishes Hardy and wins and tells Cactus Jack he'll see him inside Cage Of Death and he can bring his daddy,he can bring his momma,he says hell he can bring his fine ass daughter Noella and he still wouldn't beat Jay Briscoe. He said he heard the promo and thought it was great. He says but that's all Cactus Jack has ever been good for. He says he's just a glorified stuntman,who can talk his ass off on the Mic,but can never get the job done.

(Next Week it's the Kevin Steen and Edge Contract Signing, Also Kharma returns with another Queen K Open Challenge )

Finn Bálor vs. BJ Whitmer
- Finn Bálor is out first and era await BJ Whitmer. The lights goes out and a blue spotlight appears on the ramp and fire starts to surround it. From the ground rises Vampiro, who stops on stage. Kevin Sullivan and BJ Whitmer walks out on stage. BJ says that Finn has no idea what he's getting his self into. He says Bálor won't realize it until it's too late. He says that Bálor could end all this and just join him and embrace the darkness. He says that's the only way he's gonna make it. Bálor says he'll never turn his back on his fans. He says he's not taking the easy way out. Whitmer tells him he made the wrong choice. Out of nowhere, ADAM COLE (in a black trenchcoat) ATTACKS FINN BALOR FROM BEHIND!!! Whitmer, Vampiro,and Sullivan slide in the ring and jumps him. Whitmer hits his finisher on him and screams "EMBRACE THE DARKNESS!!!!" to a booing crowd to end the show.

WCWF Monday Night Rampage (9/12/16) (Roman defends against Orton with Randy's Career On The Line,Flair sends a message,Undertaker Returns,Batista Attacks Rock,Title Unification Match)
(WCWF ID)

Backstage Interview: Coachman introduces his guest WCWF Champion Roman Reigns. He ask Roman what's his mindset tonight. He says either he ends a legends career or he ends his title reign. Roman says he wanted to be champion more than anything and he even Speared his best friend off the Hell In A Cell just to get it. He says "so what the hell do you think I'm going to do with Randy Orton." He says that he's supposed to spare Randy Orton because he's a "legend." He says "Nah blood, Randy and his Evolution boys tried to find Me on numerous occasions. Tonight I start taking out Evolution. " Roman Reigns music hits to a huge pop and he makes his entrance. "I hear voices in my head..." Randy's out next.

(WCWF Title) (Randy's Carerer On The Line) Roman Reigns vs. Randy Orton- (Ding Ding Ding) Finkel: "The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the World Championship Wrestling Federationnnnn Champpiooonnnsshhhipppp!!! In this Match, if Randy Orton does not win the title he must retire." Finkel does the introductions. (Bell Rings) The two lock up and Reigns takes control of the match with a side headlock takeover. Randy tries to struggle out of it but Reigns hits another one and kips up and brings Orton to the ropes and Orton throws Reigns into the ropes and shoulder blocks him. Orton with a clothesline and goes for a quick RKO attempt and a kickout at 2 from Reigns. Randy starts stomping Reigns and punching him in the face. Randy drops down and hears the voices. Randy for another RKO,but Reigns counters the attempt with a neckbreaker. Roman goes for a People's Elbow but Orton counters with a Snap Powerslam. Orton throws Reigns into the ropes for a hangman DDT and nails it and 1-2-NOOOO!!! Ric Flairs music hits and he walks over to the commentators desk and put on a headset and is cutting a raging Ric promo on whoever the winner is having to deal with him at The Bottom Line and that he would be the 17x World Champ. Meanwhile in the ring Orton is making a come back. Clothesline, Clothesline,Duck under. Reigns stops his self. Orton runs up to a Clothesline and now Reigns is coming back. Reigns hits a Apron Dropkick before and Super Punching Ric. Roman gets back in the ring and "OOOHHHWAHHHH!!!!!!" Roman goes for a Spear but Randy throws him back for the Hangman DDT. But Reigns gets out of it and hits a Superman Punch,People's Elbow,and finishes Orton off with a Spear for the win. No time for celebration as Ric Flair slides in the ring and beats the hell out of him with a steel chair. Ric with the Figure Four as refs pull him off and takes him out of the ring as Ric screams "TO BE THE MAN YOU GOTTA BEAT THE MAN AND YOU'LL NEVER BEAT ME ROMAN REIGNS, NEVER!!" Meanwhile in the ring,Randy Orton is slowly getting up as his music hits and a loud "Thank You Randy" chant breaks out. Randy looks at the fans and smiles. Randy hears voices one last time. And he so slithers up and notices where Reigns is....Randy backs up in the corner and PUNT TO THE SKULL OF ROMAN REIGNS!!!! Randy leaves down the ramp looking pissed off as his music hits for the final time as we head to break.

When we come back Ric is going off on a Mic backstage. He states that he is tired of the foolishness and the games and that he wants the Match with Roman Reigns tonight. Reigns is being stretchered out right beside him with a neckbrace on. Ric turns and starts beating the hell out of the injured Reigns. Orton out of nowhere snatches him off and screams "HEYYY!!!!...Ric you tell Triple H this isn't over. Its far from over. He says he'll be back..and that it would be all bad for the WCWF." Randy walks away and Flair gets mad and kicks Reigns in the stomach over and over again. Refs and security pulls him off and escorts him out of the arena as Reigns coughs up blood.

(Gong) The Undertaker's music hits and he makes his return. Undertaker is interrupted almost immediately by the Nexus theme song and Barrett comes out alone. He ask Undertaker, who in the hell did he think he was. He says he took out of all his members from Nexus "and now you have the audacity to send me a message saying you're gonna call Me out. Well surprise I'm out here early. So what the hell do you want?" Undertaker simply says "You know what I want. And at The Bottom Line, I claim Vengeance and your soul. At The Bottom Line, Wade Barrett..You Will...Rest In Peace" and drops Wade with a Chokeslam to end the segment as his music plays. The announcers hype up how it is now official Undertaker will get his revenge on Wade Barrett at The Bottom Line Pay Per View. The announcers hype up the stacked card of Taker/Barrett, Reigns/Flair, Sasha/Beth,and just added to the card The Rock vs. Batista. Right now we're gonna show you what happened when cameras quit rolling last week to make this match official.

Last Week Unseen Footage: Jonathan Coachman ask The Rock what's the deal with him being back on Rampage. Rock says because he had several contractual obligations to the Rampage brand that he still has to fulfill from when he first came back. He says he couldn't think of a perfect time than now with his cousin being jumped every week. He says make no mistake he is still "WAR! Blooded." Coachman ask Rock about his thoughts on facing Brock Lesnar at Survivor Series in a rematch 15 years in the making. Rock begins to speak about it but is attacked by Batista from behind. Batista with a Spinebuster to "The People's Champion." Rock rolls out of the ring and Batista runs over and Spears him and Batista Bombs him through the announce table. Batista screams "F*** Brock Lesnar,He ain't S*** compared to The Animal!!!"

Backstage Segment: Renee Young introduces her guest The Rock. She ask his thoughts on Batista declaring war on hum last week. Rock simply says "Just Bring It" and walks away. Becky Lynch's music hits back in the arena and it's time for Women's action.

Becky Lynch defeats Natalya with a Disarmer and gets beat up after the Match. Natalya locks Becky in the Sharpshooter after. Coming up next it's the return of "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels. Daniels has a message for his former Tag Team Partner and that's...Next!

Christopher Daniels cuts a promo on being disrespected being left off the show for two weeks. He says he's done being overlooked. He says teaming with Kazarian ruined his career and he wants to end his and officially challenges Kaz to a match right now.

Christopher Daniels def. Kazarian with a Fallen Angel. After the Match Daniels to continued the attack on Kaz before Adrian Neville made the save only to get dropped as well. Daniels yells that he just f***ed up and should have minded his own damn business.

Backstage Segment
: Coachman ask his guest American Alpha about winning the Tag Team Championships on Monday Night Rampage last week. Jordan said it was an honor and that tonight they defend in a rematch against Enzo Amore and Big Cass. Gable says that while Enzo & Cass are talented, that they're Ready,Willing,and Gable. Enzo and Cass music hits and it's time for our Tag Team Championship Rematch.

Enzo & Cass vs. American Alpha- Great Match that saw American Alpha retain by Disqualification after Enzo hit Jason Jordan in the back of the head with a Steel Chair. And then followed up hitting Gable with it. The two beat the holy hell out them. And huts their finishers to lay them out to a booing crowd to end the segment.

(Sitdown Interview with Beth Phoenix and Sasha Banks)

Well coming up next Sasha Banks is in action in a Champion vs. Champion Match.

Sasha Banks vs. Kharma- Right after both women enter the ring Beth Phoniex interrupts and gets on the Mic and cuts a promo on Sasha taking her lightly. Kharma tells Beth when she's out here bout to do what she do best she don't do outsiders. She tells her to take her wanna be Chyna ass back to the back before she do her like she did the original. Beth comes to the ring and gets in Kharma's face. Sasha Dropkicks her into Kharma and Kharma and Beth go at it as Sasha slides out of the ring and walks down the ramp and watches before...CHARLOTTE FLAIR ATTACKS SASHA BANKS OUTTA NOWHERE!!!! CHARLOTTE IS HERE!!! Charlotte kicks her with a Natural Selection and puts her in the Figure Eight Leglock. Kharma plants Beth. Charlotte gets in the ring and staredown the Batamweight Champion. Kharma and Charlotte stare each other down to end the segment.

Backstage:HBK is backstage talking on the phone with somebody and Mr.McMahon is standing next to him and tells the person thank you. Mr.McMahon ask Shawn "Well?" Shawn replies with Dean Ambrose has just agreed to re-sign with the WCWF and he will return at Survivor Series. Triple H ambushes Shawn and beats the crap out of him as Vince is screaming "Hunter stop,what the hell is wrong with you. " HHH gets in Vince's face and says you did this to Shawn. Vince says "Only thing I'm doing is saying Triple H...Youuuu'rrree Firrr..." Shawn is coughing up blood and crawling on the ground "Hold up (cough) he's not fired...but he has a match at The Bottom Line (coughs twice)...against Me." Triple H kicks Shawn in the head and snatches him up for a Pedigree on the concrete. Trips pushes Vince and tells him to stay the hell out of his way.

(Still to come our US Title Fatal 4 Way Main Event.)

X-Pac vs. Luke Harper- Harper destroys X-Pac and beats him with a Disqus Clothesline for the win and grabs a Mic after the Match and says "If it's war Bray Wyatt wants,its war he'll get. You tell Me the time and place and I'll give you war. (drops mic)"

(US TV Title) Lethal vs. Neville vs. Jericho vs. Raven-Was a excellent show stealing match. Match of the year candidate for sure. The finish saw Chris Jericho hit a Codebreaker on Jay Lethal to win the Championship. And NEWWWWW WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING FEDERATION UNITED STATES TELEVISION CHAMPIONNNN....CHHHRRRIIIIISSSSSS JERRRRIIIICHHHHOOOI!!!!!!! Jericho celebrates his big win to end Monday Night Rampage!!

WCWF Friday Night Wars (8/26/16) (Brock Lesnar Calls Out The Rock,Edge vs. Kevin Steen with the Briefcase on the line in a Rock Bottom rematch,Nakamura vs. Whitmer,Queen K Open Challenge

Vince McMahon Speech Abo:ut New Details On "Mr.Benoit, " other than his comments there will be no further mentions of "Mr.Benoit"

Show Intro/Pyro
(Brock Lesnars music hits) Chimel "Ladies and Gentlemen,please welcome...your neeeewwwwww W.C.W.F. Wooorrrrllllldddd Champpppiiioooonnnnn.....BROOOCCKKKK LEESSSNNAARR!!!!

Paul Heyman and Brock Lesnar makes their way out. The fans chant for Cesaro. Heyman says Cesaro isn't here because he was conquered,brutalized,and victimized by his beast. Heyman says that isn't it funny how he warned Cesaro and it happened. Heyman calls Cesaro a joke and a sorry excuse for a Professional Wrestler and that he is done talking about him because he doesn't deserved to be discussed. He says "You know who does though? The Rock. (Crowd boos.) That's right I will give credit to The Rock. The man is a legend,and an icon." He says that Rock has done it all in this business except...beat Brock Lesnar. (Crowd Boos Even Louder.) He says he didn't 15 Years Ago and he damn sure won't at Survivor Series. "While I, Paul Heyman respect The Rock. My client Brock Lesnar doesn't. My client Brock Lesnar cannot stand The Rock as a matter of fact." He says that if they thought Brock ending the In-Ring Careers of Bret "The Hitman" Hart and Randy Orton was bad,that if they thought what he did to Cesaro,Finn Bálor,and Chris Jericho was bad. That they should just wait and see what he does to The Rock. He says if The Rock wants a piece of Brock Lesnar then to quote Rock his self..."JUST BRING IT BITCH!" (Drops Mic) as Lesnar's music hits to end the show.

(Announcement of AJ Styles signing with WAR! Brand)

War Machine vs. The Conspiracy Theory - Miz and Truth wins clean here in a pretty good Tag Match.

Backstage Segment: Shane McMahon congratulates Edge. Edge thanks Shane and ask what brings him by. He says his father switched him brands. Edge he knows Shane isn't afraid of Wade Barrett. Shane says hell nah and that this wasn't over. He ask Edge if he's scared of Kevin Steen. Edge says hell nah. Shane jokes with him and says "Come on,its OK to be afraid. I mean he did almost end your career." Edge gets serious and says he isn't afraid. Shane says good, then tonight in our Main Event,we'll have a Rock Bottom rematch. Between You and Steen. And since you got a shot at his title,tonight he has a shot at your briefcase. Are you down? Edge says he's always down for anything involving punching Kevin Steen in the face.

Shinsuke Nakamura vs. BJ Whitmer /w/ Kevin Sullivan- Nakamura wins by DQ here following a blow with the Holy Grail. After Sullivan and Whitmer jumps him as the fans chant "Finn! Finn! Finn!" Balor's music hits and he makes the save. Whitmer and Sullivan runs down the ramp. Whitmer laughs and tells Bálor he has no idea what he just done.

Backstage Segment: Big Show approaches Nakamura to give him some advice. He tells him he needs to man up and fight his own battles Nakamura kicks Show low and then kicks him in the throat causing Show to fall backwards and walks away as Show is coughing heavily.

Kharma calls another Queen K Open Challenge and it's accepted by Angelina Love.

(WCWF Women's Heavyweight Championship) Kharma def. Angelina Love- -Bad reporting nothing happened after the match

(Edge Briefcases On The Line) (No Holds Barred) Edge vs. Kevin Steen- PPV Quality Main Event. Epic matchup that was everywhere for the most part. Edge received "You Still Got It " chants following he Speared Steen through the announce table (similar to the one to Jericho at WM26.) Edge yelled he never lost it. He throws Steen in the ring for two. Edge sets up for another Spear in the corner with a crazed look in his eyes and runs up to a Pop Up Powerbomb and a Packaged Piledriver. Steen picks up the Mic and yells it's an eye for an eye and says he wants his other eye back and challenges Edge to an IC Title Match at No Mercy in October. Nigel McGuiness came out to make that match official. Steen yells at him for finally doing something right. Nigel got mad and told Steen that it would be the final match between the two and Steens last opportunity and that it was gonna be a First Blood Match.

Fixed bad reporting. Wrong week's results following Kharma Match

WCWF Friday Night WAR! Results (9/16/16)(Rampage Champion Invades,The Darkness Rise,Jay Briscoe Destroys Cactus Jack,Edge/Kevin Steen Contract Signing)

BJ Whitmer's music hits and he makes his entrance alongside Adam Cole,Vampiro,and Kevin Sullivan. Whitmer introduces them to his boys "Prince" Adam. He says Adam Cole is gone. He says that "Prince" Adam embrace The Darkness and became the "Prince Of Darkness." He introduces us to Vampiro. He says Vampiro was left for dead by Raven and he had no choice but to embrace his Inner Darkness. He says that now they have Finn Bálor, who ignorantly refuses to embrace it. He says only way that Bálor would make it is by becoming "The Demon King." He says if he didn't he would fall. He challenges Bálor to the first ever Life Or Death Match at No Mercy. He says that only way to win is by beating your opponent to the point that they no longer have a palse. He says so Finn could either back down like a coward and he wins, he says or he could become The Demon,that we all know he can be and that he would still win. He says either way that BJ Whitmer wi...(Bálor's music cuts him off) Finn walks on the stage and says that last week they put him down but not out. He says that BJ Whitmer is on and he accepts. He tells him to be careful what he wishes for. Whitmer smirks at him as Balors music plays to end the segment. Well still to come tonight,it's the contract signing between Edge and Kevin Steen! And that's tonight. But wait a minute something's happening in the Parking Lot.

Parking Lot Footage: Jay Briscoe is beating Cactus Jack with a 2x4 in the Parking Lot. Cactus Jack is a bloody mess. As refs and security pulls him off. The commentators put over how they don't think he's breathing.

(Well...Its The Big Show...) The following contest is scheduled for one fall is a Tag Team Match...(Introductions for Show and Roode as we head to commercial)

Big Show,Bobby Roode vs. James Storm,Shinsuke Nakamura- Storm and Nakamura wins after Storm hits a Last Call on Roode for the pin and win.

Kharma's music hits and she cuts a promo saying that Queen K is back and that she feels like a chump not defending her title. She says so tonight she will defend against any woman that comes down that ramp. Velvet Sky's music hits and we have ourselves a contest.

(Women's Heavyweight Championship) Kharma vs. Velvet Sky- Kharma defeats Velvet in 10 Minutes and celebrates with her title.and Calls Out Anybody That Thinks They Could Beat Her For Her Title. WCWF Women's Knockout Champion from Rampage Sasha Banks interrupts to a mega pop and the commentators ask what the hell is she doing here. Kharma her the same question. Sasha says "because it's time for a revolution." She calls the Women's Division on both brands a hot mess and just forced. She says that we only need one Women's Division and only need one Queen around here. She says and that's her. Kharma tells her to take her little skinny ass on before she break her like a twig and chew her up like Twix. Sasha says that's real cute and tells her to make her. She challenges her to a One on One none title match at her neck of the woods. Monday Night Rampage on Monday Night and Kharma accepts. Kharma tells her to watch herself before leaving the ring.

Christian vs. The Miz /w/ R-Truth- Well paced 15 minute match. Was a pretty good one. Christian would counter a Skull Crushing Finale with a Unprettier for the finish and 1-2-Truth breaks up to cause the disqualification and Truth starts beating the hell out of Christian. Miz recovers and joins him...(Sami Zayn's music interrupts) Sami Zayn runs out and make the save. Miz and Truth rolls out of the ring and goes up the ramp. Truth is doing that talking to his self bit and lights up a cigarette. Miz gets on the Mic and says that's that fire they was looking for. Truth snatches the Mic and says forget that fire. He says only fire he would light would be on their punk asses at No Mercy and drops the Mic. Miz and Truth leave down the ramp. Meanwhile in the ring, Christian and Sami look at each other. Sami extends his hand to Christian and the two shake hands as the fans chant "Yes!" to end the segment. What a moment. Well coming up next,it's all about the prestigious Intercontinental Championship! "You think you know Me" (Edge's music hits and he masks his entrances the commentators finish their thought.) Its the Contract Signing for the First Blood Match between Kevin Steen and Edge at No Mercy and that's next!

Kevin Steen's music hits and he makes his entrance. General Manager Shane McMahon tells them to..Edge says "yeah yeah,I been in thousands of these. Save the fighting for after the Contract Signing." Edge says that is the exact reason why he is gonna sign this because he's favorite part is beating up Kevin Steen. Steen interrupts and ask Edge does he hear his self. Steen ask Edge if he actually think he can beat him just because he's billed a "babyface," Steen says he is the bad guy and he knows it. He says he's a very bad man. He says and Edge is a very fragile old man. He says Edge bleeds a lot faster and easier than him and that in a few weeks time it would be no different. He tells Edge he's walking into his last fight because he can guran-dam-tee he won't be walking out. He tells Edge that his plan a was simple. He ask Edge if he sees the briefcase. And says it's the briefcase that he beat Edge for. He says he took that away and he's taking the Intercontinental Championship away. He's says then his next move is simple,he cashes in that briefcase and whether it be Brock Lesnar or whether it be The Rock. Kevin Steen becomes the next WCWF World Champions. The fans pop and chant "Steen." He says hell why not go to Rampage. He says he would already have the two major single titles on War. He says so why not take the WCWF Heavyweight Championship. He says he don't give a Damn who the champ is. Whether it's Reigns,Flair,Triple H,Dean Ambrose, Randy Orton,Bray Wyatt,Luke Harper or The Brooklyn Brawler that he would walk out champ. He says then there is the US TV Title...Edge says "Yeah,that's a great dream storyline right? Kevin Steen takes over the world." He says but he's missing the biggest element in it all and that's he would not defeat Edge at No Mercy. He tells Steen. He can keep talking or that he could sign the contract and fight. Steen signs the contract and slides out the ring as Edge looks confused. Steen drags Edge out of the ring and Pop Up Powerbombs him on the side of the ring and starts punching him in the face with chain wrapped around his fist. Shane McMahon calls for refs and Steen is yelling to "get these scrubs off Me." Steen starts throwing them. Steen goes back at Edge and sees that he is busted open. Steen says "Its just that simple" and walks down the ramp to end the show.

WCWF Monday Night Rampage Results (9/19/16)(Go-Home Show for The Bottom Line Pay Per View,Shawn Michaels Confronts Triple H,Women's Division Intensifies,The Rock and Undertaker wrestle,Luke Harper Attacks Bray Wyatt at his ranch,Roman Reigns and Ric Flair Final Face Off

(WCWF Ident)

(Wyatt Scare)
Bray Wyatt says Luke Harper betrayed him and that he's gonna make him suffer. He says into this world he came,out shall he go...ashes to ashes dust to dust. He tells Harper to find him.
(Wyatt Scare)

Shawn Michaels' music hits and he makes his entrance to kick off the show. Shawn is standing in the ring to big "HBK" chants and after they die down some. He says that last week he got laid out but he's still breathing. And he says as long as he's breathing and as long as he's a MAN,nobody and he means nobody are gonna lay their hands on Shawn Michaels,and him not retaliate. He says while he is the Temporary Commissioner,he is most importantly a MAN. He says and as a man he wants to fight the man that took him out last week, his former bestfriend Triple H right now.

Triple H make his entrance and tells Shawn it pained him to attack him. He says but Shawn knows better than anyone not to cross him. H says "next time...(SWEET CHIN MUSIC!!!) Shawn says next time would be in the ring at The Bottom Line Pay Per View if Triple H had the balls.

Neville,Kazarian,Lethal vs. Jericho, Daniels ,Raven- The announcers inform us that the six would compete in a Championship Scramble for the US Title at The Bottom Line. Daniels and Kaz brawl to the back mid-match. The babyfaces wins after Raven turns on Jericho and plants him with a Flock DDT and Neville capatalizes and pins him for the win. Afterwards, Lethal clotheslines Neville from behind and hits him with a Lethal Injection and eats a Flock DDT as well. Raven celebrates with the US Title to end the segment.

Backstage Segment: Triple H is pissed about getting Superkicked and accepts Shawn's Bottom Line Challenge. "If Ya Sme-ell..." (Back in the arena The Rock makes his entrance as we cut to commercial.)

The Rock def. Alberto DelRampage 9/19
(WCWF Ident)

(Wyatt Scare)
Bray Wyatt says Luke Harper betrayed him and that he's gonna make him suffer. He says into this world he came,out shall he go...ashes to ashes dust to dust. He tells Harper to find him.
(Wyatt Scare)

Shawn Michaels' music hits and he makes his entrance to kick off the show. Shawn is standing in the ring to big "HBK" chants and after they die down some. He says that last week he got laid out but he's still breathing. And he says as long as he's breathing and as long as he's a MAN,nobody and he means nobody are gonna lay their hands on Shawn Michaels,and him not retaliate. He says while he is the Temporary Commissioner,he is most importantly a MAN. He says and as a man he wants to fight the man that took him out last week, his former bestfriend Triple H right now.

Triple H make his entrance and tells Shawn it pained him to attack him. He says but Shawn knows better than anyone not to cross him. H says "next time...(SWEET CHIN MUSIC!!!) Shawn says next time would be in the ring at The Bottom Line Pay Per View if Triple H had the balls.

Neville,Kazarian,Lethal vs. Jericho, Daniels ,Raven- The announcers inform us that the six would compete in a Championship Scramble for the US Title at The Bottom Line. Daniels and Kaz brawl to the back mid-match. The babyfaces wins after Raven turns on Jericho and plants him with a Flock DDT and Neville capatalizes and pins him for the win. Afterwards, Lethal clotheslines Neville from behind and hits him with a Lethal Injection and eats a Flock DDT as well. Raven celebrates with the US Title to end the segment.

Backstage Segment: Triple H is pissed about getting Superkicked and accepts Shawn's Bottom Line Challenge. "If Ya Sme-ell..." (Back in the arena The Rock makes his entrance as we cut to commercial.)

The Rock def. Alberto Del Rio in a quick match with the Rock Bottom. Rock grabs a Mic and says Batista put his hands on him twice and now it's time The Rock lay some hands on him. Rock calls Batista out to the ring. Batista comes to the ring and Rock says the two have never had the opportunity to face one another until now. He says Batista attacked..Batista interrupts and tells Rock to save the Rocky rant. He says that he attacked Rock for a reason. He says and that reason is he is tired of The Rock thinking he can do whatever the hell he wants because he's a movie star. He calls Rock a failure. He says he quit movies because he's a failure. He says the sad part is Rock came back to the business with his best days behind him. Batista calls Rock a washed up has been. Rock says it sounds funny to him that Batista reverse the roles between himself and The Rock. He tells Batista that he has some nerve. He says Batista left this industry for 4 years just because he didn't feel like wrestling. Rock says he only left to fulfill another dream. He says Batista only came back for money. Rock said he came back to finish what he started. He says Batista failed as an actor. Rock said that he succeeded. He says Batista talks about washed up has beens,who's best days are behind them. He tells Big Dave to look in the mirror. Rock says that he's in the Main Event of Survivor Series for the WCWF World Championship against Brock Lesnar. He says meanwhile, Batista is just in a "put The Rock on the card" match. He says he's willing to bet the WCWF never puts his tired ass back in the ring again. Batista slaps The Rock's Mic and tells him to "watch his f***ing mouth" talking to him like that. Rock ask what is he gonna do if he doesn't. The two gets face to face. Batista bumps Rock's shoulder and leaves the ring. Rock says "Exactly!" Batista teases coming back but waves Rock off and keeps on walking. The Rock's music plays to end the segment.

Backstage Segment: American Alpha challenges Enzo & Cass to one last match in a Hardcore War with the tag team titles on the line at The Bottom Line Pay Per View.

The Undertaker def. Sheamus in a 10 minute match with the Tombstone Piledriver. After the match, Taker grabs the Mic and cuts a promo on Wade Barrett and tells him that Sunday, he would Rest In Peace.

Titantron screen: Wade Barrett is in a dark room with blue smoke. Barrett says that he has buried The Undertaker alive twice now. He says truth is, Undertaker is afraid of Wade Barrett. He says he has The Undertaker's number. He says he would knock Undertaker the hell out Sunday.

Back in the ring, Sheamus attempts a Brogue Kick and gets Chokeslammed to end the segment. Announcers put over the developing issue there. And says there is another one going on in the WCWF and that's between Luke Harper and his former Leader Bray Wyatt. Well we have camera's live at the ranch of Bray Wyatt. Our broadcast colleague Renee Young is standing by.

Bray Wyatt Home Interview: Wyatt ask Renee what's wrong and tells her to sit closer and that he doesn't bite. She says she's fine until Bray yells "I SAID SIT DOWN BY ME NOW!!!" Renee sits looking scared. Bray starts playing with her hair. He ask if she's going to ask him any questions. She says "Okayy" and that her first question was "Is there any chance that Luke Harper might show up?" Bray calls him a pussy and said he knew better and laughs and calls Renee funny. She ask "why did he cost Luke Harper a chance at being the WCWF Champion. She's says he was only one 3 count away." She ask him "was it jealousy?" Bray backhands her and tells her not to disrespect him. She goes to leave and Bray snatches her arm and ask her where the hell does she think she's going? Luke Harper kicks through the front door and starts beating the hell out of Bray Wyatt on the couch. Wyatt tries to run and Harper throws a TV at his head that misses. Harper chases Wyatt and Bray pulls a knife out on him. Harper tells him to stab him and that he dares him too. We here producers calling for help as the camera cuts to static.

Sasha Banks,Kharma vs. Charlotte,Beth Phoniex
- Sasha is out first to a great ovation,followed by Kharma. The two argue the whole time before Beth Phoniex music hits and she waits for Charlotte who's music plays. We get word from commentary that Charlotte has refused to wrestle tonight so this will now be a 2 on 1 Handicapped Match....(Natalya's music hits) Natalya comes down the ramp talking "hold on Beth, there's no way in hell I'm letting my Tag Team Partner fight alone." So Natalya has subbed in for Charlotte. And this ones off. Mid Match,Becky Lynch made her entrance and made a B Line for the ring and attacked Natalya to give Beth and Natalya the DQ win. Sasha gets mad and pushes Becky and ask her what the hell was she doing. The two argue and shove each other before they start throwing blows. Kharma snatches Sasha down from behind by her hair and starts beating up Becky herself causing the two to fight. Beth starts attacking Kharma. Natalya snatches up Beth and plants her with a Canadian Destroyer,Becky with the Spear to Natalya, Kharma with a Kong Bomb to Becky,Sasha with a Hurricaranna to Kharma throwing her over the top rope. CHARLOTTE FLAIR OUTTA NOWHERE WITH NATURAL SELECTION TO SASHA BANKS!!!! Charlotte goads Kharma back in the ring and brawls with her to and lays her out. Charlotte grabs both belts and stands tall to a huge pop to end the segment.

(Reigns vs. Flair Bottom Line Promo)

Final FaceoffRoman Reigns music hits and he makes his entrance. Reigns says that growing up he watched Ric Flair dominate. He says that Flair won his first World Title before there was a Roman Reigns. He says he has a lot of respect for everything Ric has accomplished. He says but he doesn't respect Ric. He says Flair is the dirtest player in the game. He says he plays dirty because he's afraid. He says 9 times out of 10 when a man has to fight dirty, it is because he knows he can't win the fight. He says and that's been Ric's whole career. He says he isn't big with talking behind a man's back or talking period. He tells Ric to bring his ass out there and throws the Mic and sits his title on this turnpost. Reigns waits for Ric and out of nowhere Triple H sets up for a Pedigree but Reigns Back Body Drops him and Superman Punches him. Ric Flair out of nowhere with a Low Blow to Reigns. Ric says that it ain't about being afraid and that it was about winning by any means necessary. The show goes off the air with Flair standing over Reigns with the title, who is holding his lower area in pain to end the show.

(OFFICIAL PROMO POSTER FOR WCWF THE BOTTOM LINE THIS SUNDAY ON PAY PER VIEW
MATCH CARD-

(WCWF CHAMPIONSHIP) ROMAN REIGNS VS. RIC FLAIR (C)

WADE BARRETT VS. THE UNDERTAKER

(HARDCORE WAR MATCH FOR THE WCWF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS) AMERICAN ALPHA (C) VS. H-8 SAWFT

(CHAMPIONSHIP SCRAMBLE MATCH FOR THE UNITED STATES TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP)
CHRIS JERICHO (C) VS. FRANKIE KAZARIAN VS. CHRISTOPHER DANIELS VS. RAVEN VS. JAY LETHAL VS. ADRIAN NEVILLE

(CHAMPION VS. CHAMPION) KHARMA VS. SASHA BANKS

(THE ANIMAL VS. THE GREAT ONE)
BATISTA VS. THE ROCK

TRIPLE H VS. SHAWN MICHAELS

(GRUDGE MATCH)
BRAY WYATT VS. LUKE HARPER

Friday Night WAR! Results (9/23/16)(Stephanie McMahon makes MAJOR match,Styles vs. Storm,Edge,Christian,Sami Zayn vs. Kevin Steen,The Conspiracy Theory,Tag Title Match)
(War Tag Team Championships) Gallows and Anderson def. The Young Bucks to retain with a handful of tights from Anderson to Matt in 15:17

Video: Jay Briscoe Promo On Cactus Jack saying that it would be all bad fot him when their inside Cactus Jack.

Backstage Segment: Shane McMahon is talking to the legendary Teddy Long on the phone who gives him the idea to make the Main Event, The Conspiracy Theory and Kevin Steen vs. Edge,Sami Zayn,and Christian Cage.AJ Styles interrupts mad that he isn't in the Main Event. Shane puts him in the Main Event of the hour against "The Cowboy" James Storm and tells production to hit his music.

AJ Styles vs. James Storm- Styles wins with Styles Clash following a distraction from Bobby Roode.

(BJ Whitmer Video Promo Telling Bálor To Become The Demon King)

The Big Show vs. Shinsuke Nakamura
- Show attacks Nakamura on the ramp before this one can begin with a Steel Chair from behind and destroys him. Show beats him with the chair and throws it and Knocks him out. Show sits the chair on the throat of Nakamura and sits on it and officially says that at No Mercy it would be worse. Show snatches him up by his neck and Chokeslams him.

Edge,Christian,Sami Zayn def. The Conspiracy Theory,Kevin Steen in 12:13 after Edge Spears and pins The Miz.

Stephanie Announcement:Stephanie McMahon's music hits and she makes her WAR! debut. She says what a crazy start it was for her in the WCWF, literally being brainwashed by Bray Wyatt. She says but that's not why she's here. She says that there's currently a movement that she is a very proud supporter of and that's "Black Lives Matter!" She says but there's a movement that she would like to start and that's #WomensWrestlingMatters. She says for the past decade or so Women's Wrestling has been overlooked and underappreciated. She says that she came from an era where Women like Lita,Trish Stratus,Victoria,Molly Holly,Chyna,Jacqueline and countless other Women were stealing the show. She says that they're now in an era where Former WCWF Women's Champion Ronda Rousey is the Face of an entire Blillion Dollar fighting corporation,Hilliary Clinton is a Presidential Nominee,and Women in general are proving that anything a man can do they can do better. She says Women are making history and it's time to make history here in the WCWF as well. She calls out both Knockouts Champ Sasha Banks and Heavyweight Champion Kharma to the ring. She calls them both talented she calls Kharma a legend in the industry and says that Sasha Banks is well on her way. She ask them how would they like to make history. The two say that they're in. She says there is only need for 1 Women's World Champion here in the WCWF. She ask them are they willing to be challenged. Kharma says that she's always ready for a challenge and Sasha says she was born ready. Stephanie introduces Charlotte Flair to the ring. Sasha ask "What the hell is she doing here? " Becky Lynch's music hits and she's out next. Stephanie says she was thinking of a Fatal 4 Way but she needs to think EVEN BIGGER!!! Beth Phoniex music hits and she makes her way out. Natalya music hits and she makes her entrance. Stephanie says she could make the very first ever Women's Six Packed Challenge. But she has to think EVEN BIGGER!!! Mauro jokes around and ask "how much bigger can it get?" Stephanie tells Mauro she heard that and she says he has a point "How much bigger can it get?" She says they need something that screamed "Women's Revolution. " She says then she had this idea....The lights go completely out in the arena and when they come back on the 6 Women are inside of the Elimination Chamber structure and Stephanie McMahon is on the entrance ramp. The fans goes nuts and Stephanie says at No Mercy...Were gonna have the very first ever Women's Elimination Chamber to crown the Undisputed WCWF Women's Champion!!" She tells them to "Now rip each other's heads off." Charlotte out of nowhere with a Natural Selection to Sasha Banks. Kharma plants her with a Kong Bomb,the rest of the Women gang up on her only to be pushed away. Kharma plants Natalya with a Kong Bomb, Beth Phoniex and Kharma gets face-to-face and begins throwing blows. Kharma plants her as well. Becky Lynch starts fighting her and gets planted too. Kharma stands tall with both titles as her music plays to end the show. Commentators put over that if that happened at No Mercy,Kharma would be the Undisputed Champion.

]WCWF The Bottom Line Results (9/25/16) (Did Roman Retain?, Wrestler Gets Nasty Injury,US Championship Scramble,Rock vs. Batista,Champion vs. Champion,Shane McMahon Invades,Harper vs. Wyatt,Taker vs. Barrett,Dean Ambrose Returns,HHH vs. HBK)

(Championship Scramble Match) (WCWF United States Television Championship) Raven vs. Jay Lethal vs. Christopher Daniels vs. Kazarian vs. Adrian Neville vs. Chris Jericho-Raven and Jericho are the first two in the match due to Jericho being champ and Raven being former champ. The two lock up and Chris with a quick Japanese Arm Drag and another. Jericho with a Dropkick and Raven falls over the top rope out of the ring. Jericho with a Suicide Dive on Raven. Jericho grabs Raven up by his hair and Raven kicks Jericho in the gut and starts punching him around ringside and bangs his head into the post and throws him in the ring and Raven for the cover and 2. Raven puts Jericho in a chokehold and the fans try to clap Jericho back into it and Jericho gets up and back kicks Raven in the gut. Chris hits the rope for a Kane like DDT and goes for the cover and two. 3-2-1 and here comes Adrian Neville, the former Cruiserweight Champion. Neville goes right after Jericho with a Hurricarana and one to Raven as well. Adrian Neville catapults off the ropes for a Springboard Elbow on Jericho. Raven runs up and gets an Enziguri. Neville turns around and gets planted with a Codebreaker for 2 and 1/2.. Raven plants Jericho with a Flock DDT for 2 1/2. 3-2-1! Here comes Jay Lethal. Lethal goes right after Raven in a slugfest. Lethal clotheslines Raven and himself out of the ring and goes to Irish Whip but Raven reverses and throws him at the Steel Steps. Jericho is working Neville in the corner and Raven drags Jericho under the bottom rope and the two starts trading blows before Adrian Neville hits the ropes and takes them both out with a Corkscrew Plancha. All four man are down and 3-2-1! Here comes Frankie Kazarian. Kazarian gets ambushed by Christopher Daniels on the stage and thrown into the crowd. Daniels watches the match go on. Raven is back up and throws Jericho back in the ring, who drops him with a Codebreaker and pins him. Jericho 1 up. Lethal runs in the ring and Lethal Injection to the champ and 1-2-3. Lethal is 1 up and 3-2-1!! Christopher Daniels is officially in the match. Camera pans to Kaz beating up Daniels up the entrance way torward the ring. Lethal flys out onto both men with a Sommersault Plancha. Back in the ring, Neville with a Red Arrow to Y2J and Neville is one up. Raven follows up with a Flock DDT for three. Raven is one up. Lethal with Lethal Injection to Raven, Jericho with a Codebreaker to Lethal and 1-2-3 and is now 2 up. Adrian Neville throws Jericho out of the ring and 450 Splash and 1-2-3. Jericho slides back in the ring and rolls up Neville, who grabs onto Jericho as well and we have ourselves a Double Roll Up and 1-2-3! and time expires in the match. Referees are trying decide the winner between Adrian Neville and Chris Jericho. Both argue about who is the winner. Jericho to Neville "I'm the winner,I'm the champ,you Stupid Idiot!" Jim Ross tells the fans he was just informed the result and JR tells Finkel. Finkel: "By decision of the General Manager Shawn Michaels. Your Co-Winners of this Match...Adrian Neville... and also your winner and STILL YOUR WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING FEDERATION UNITED STATES TELEVISION CHAMPION..."Y2J".. CHRIS JERICHO!!! Jericho's music plays and Jericho celebrates with the Championship as Neville looks on salty. JR: "What a match, but coming up next it's a Hardcore War for the WCWF Tag Team Championships." Joey Styles: "Lets take you back to how this all got started!"

(Video Package for Tag Title Hardcore War!)

Enzo & Cass out first. Finkel:
"The following Tag Team Contest is set for one fall...and it is a HARDCORE MATCH..AND IT IS FOR..THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING FEDERATION TAG TEEAMM CHAMPIONSHIPSSS!!! INTRODUCING FIRST THE CHALLENGERS...THE TEAM OF ENZO AMORE AND COLLIN CASSIDY...H-8 SAWFT. Enzo says that they would beat The American Jackasses tonight and the fans boo. Enzo tells Big Cass that the fans are a "Cuppa Haters." Big Cass says these people are just like they're opponents and there is only word to describe them...and they're gonna spell it out for them and that's "S-A-W-F-T...SAWFT!!!!" American Alpha makes their entrance and they're pumped and ready for a fight. Chimel does the introductions during their entrance as well and this ones on.

(Hardcore Rules) (WCWF World Tag Titles) American Alpha vs. H-8 SAWT- Enzo and Cass goes right after Jason Jordan for a 2-on-1 but Gable snatches Enzo off and starts punching him and knocks him out of the ring. Cass has his foot to the throat of Jordan in the corner and then stomps him in the throat and kicks him out of his ring. Meanwhile, Enzo throws Chad Gable into the Steel Stairs. Enzo picks up the Mic and ask the fans if they saw this and says this is who they cheer for. Enzo puts on some knucks and swings at Chad Gable who takes him up top HEAD FIRST into the Steel Steps with a nasty Spinout Traditional Piledriver. Enzo is knocked out cold. Gable goes right back after him but the ref stop him and the ref check on him and throws up an "X". Big Cass hits Jordan with a Big Boot and goes to check on Enzo. The ref throws the match out and medics come down to ringside with a stretcher. They place Enzo on a stretcher and the other 3 stars are trynna figure out what the hell is going on. All 3 wrestlers leave with Enzo and apparently this is a very serious situation and show us a replay of what just happened again. The fans look on concerned for Enzo.

Backstage: The medics are loading Enzo on the ambulance and Big Cass is getting on there as well. Jordan tells Cass "we'll be on our way up there." Gable kicks the wall and screams "F___ man!" Jordan tells him not to blame his self. It could've happened to anyone and tells him he can't be selfish right now.

(Video Package For The Undertaker vs. Wade Barrett)

(Gong) Undertaker is out first to a mega pop from the crowd. Barrett is out next.

The Undertaker vs. Wade Barrett- Undertaker starts taking off with rights and lefts on Barrett. Barrett starts to fire back with rights but gets kicked in the gut and a Big Boot from The Deadman,who follows up with a Big Legdrop for 2. Undertaker snatches Barrett up by the neck who kicks Taker in the legs and Irish Whips him. Taker reverses and Irish Whip him and hits the Kane DDT. Taker brings Barrett to the corner and hits goes for Old Skool but Wade Barrett BULLHAMMER!! knocks The Undertaker out of the ring and unconscious. Referee starts the count "1..2..3..4.." Barrett checks in the ring gets back out and the count restarts. Barrett throws Undertaker into the barricade and then over the announce table. Barrett flips the whole table over on Taker. He tells Undertaker to give up. Barrett slides in the ring to break the count and back out and goes and flips the table and Undertaker sits up and grabs him by the neck and Chokeslams him on the sideways flipped announce table. Barrett is favoring his back. Undertaker picks him up and slams him back first into the steel post and then on the ground. Taker throws Barrett back in the ring and goes for the cover for two. Undertaker picks Wade up and throws him at the ref and pretends it's an accident. Barrett calls for Nexus but instead "Here Comes The Money..." Shane O' Mac is here and he goes right after Barrett with punches. Undertaker sits up and Shane pushes Barrett torwards Taker who grabs him by the neck. Shane is wheeling Taker on,who also grabs him by the neck. Undertaker Chokeslams both Shane and Barrett to a pop. Undertaker sets Wade Barrett up for a Tombstone Piledriver. Undertaker has Barrett on his shoulders but Barrett jumps down and pushes him into a recovering Shane,who low blows The Deadman. Barrett hits him with the Bullhammer for 1-2-3! Barrett's Bad News Streak Lives! The announcers hype Barrett's big win. And talk about how in just two months he has defeated both The Undertaker and Stone Cold Steve Austin. Shane McMahon celebrates with Barrett before kicking him in the balls. Shane grabs a Mic and says that they wasn't friends. He says he's here to make an official challenge. Team Rampage vs. Team WAR! at Survivor Series with the winning brand getting 3 draft picks.

Backstage Interview: Renee Young introduces her guest...Charlotte and Ric Flair. She ask them how would it be like if they both won their respective title matches. Ric says it's not a if, it's a win because they're Flair's dammit. Charlotte says that at No Mercy she would make history and would be the first ever WCWF Undisputed Women's World Champion in her debut Match as an official WCWF Competitior. She says and tonight her dad would beat Roman Rei...Reigns is right there and the fans pop. Reigns says "Go head and finish Charlotte. I just came to tell your father to his face..that tonight (looks in Ric's face.) He says "tonight he's gonna get his ass beat." Charlotte slaps Reigns in the face and ask him "who the hell he thinks he is?" Reigns replies with "I'm Roman Reigns,I'm THE Guy,and after tonight I'll be your new daddy." Roman walks away as Charlotte looks frustrated. Sasha Banks music hits in the arena and it's time for Women's action. Kharma's out,next followed by Charlotte for comment

(Champion vs. Champion) (Pinfall or Submission Only) Sasha Banks vs. Kharma- The two are face to face and Kharma tells her to take the first shot. Sasha punches Kharma, but it doesn't phase her,Sasha throws another and Kharma eats it and gets mad. Kharma knees Sasha in the gut and starts dropping elbows on her back and throws her through the middle rope out of the ring. Kharma goes to the top rope and KHARMA FLYS ONTO SASHA!!! JR: "OMG SASHA'S DEAD!!!" Kharma picks Sasha up and hard Irish Whips her into the corner barricade and Kharma runs full force and SPEAR THROUGH THE BARRICADE TO SASHA BANKS!!! Kharma snatches Sasha up by her hair and throws her over the timekeepers area over to the announce tables. Kharma picks her up and Sasha starts fighting back and Kharma goes to swing but Sasha ducks and chops her in the chest 3 times. Kharma goes to swing again and ducks. Sasha Superkicks Kharma and she stumbles. Kharma with another one and Kharma is on the announce table. Sasha heads up to the top rope and..FROG SPLASH THROUGH THE ANNOUNCE TABLE FROM SASHA TO KHARMA!!! The fans chant "Holy Shit." Sasha gets on the barricade and follows up with a moonsault. Sasha tries to get the 300 pound Kharma up and after a while she does after struggling for a bit. Sasha tries to Whip her but fails. Kharma Irish Whips Sasha hard into the barricade and picks her up and slams her into the ringpost. Kharma slides Sasha in the ring and throws her in the corner. Kharma sandwiches her in the corner. She goes for another but Sasha gets out of the way and runs at her and POWERBOMB FROM KHARMA!!! Kharma picks her up and goes for the Kong Bomb but Sasha goes for the Hurricarrana. Kharma with the Styles Clash to Sasha. Kharma plants her with the Kong Bomb For 1-2-3!! Kharma remains unpinned! Charlotte's music hits and she makes her way to the ring and gets in Kharma's face and goes after Sasha. Sasha plants him with a Backbreaker and puts her in Bank Statement making her tap. Charlotte gets up and gets a Kong Bomb from Kharma. Sasha looks stunned. Kharma pats Sasha on the back and walks away as Sasha looks on stunned. The announcers put over the match at No Mercy. But they put over Rock vs. Brock at Survivor Series. And then put over that GM HBK is standing by with a Survivor Series announcement.

Backstage Segment
: Shawn Michaels announces that Rampage accepts Shane's challenge. And he announces the team would be represented by The Undertaker, Wade Barrett,Christopher,Daniels and a mystery person, and the team will be led by the man he just got off the phone with...Stone Cold Steve Austin!! He announces Austin would return tomorrow night on Rampage to address his team. But coming up next two man that Austin know very well, in a match no one ever thought would happen..it's The Rock vs. Batista...Lets take you back to the night after The Bash!!

(Rock/Batista Promo)

(The Animal vs. The Great One) (Attraction Match)
Batista vs. The Rock-

The Rock is out first, followed by Batista. The Rock starts laying the SmackDown on Batista to start the match and gets him in the corner. Batista snatches Rock in the corner for the counter and multiple shoulder thrusts in the corner. Batista with an Irish Whip to the other corner and corner clotheslines Rock. Rock stumbles out of the corner and Batista plants him with a running powerslam for 2. Batista sets Rock up for the Batista Bomb but Rock slides down and hits him with a Rock Bottom and 1-2-No, only 2 and a half. Batista rolls out of the ring and tries to recooperate but Rock gets out of the ring and starts throwing rights and bangs his head on the ring mat and throws him back in the ring. Rock gets back in the ring to a Spinebuster from The Animal. Batista shakes the ropes and does the thumbs down pose and sets up for and hits Rock with a Batista Bomb for 2 and a half. Batista picks Rock back up and rambs him into the corner repeatedly and Rock starts fighting back and Batista knees him in the gut and Irish Whip,Rock reverses and whips Batista and plants him with his signature Sidewalk Slam Spinebuster and follows up with The People's Elbow and Rock Bottom puts The Animal away and 1-2-3!! Rock wins. (Lesnar's music hits immediately after) Brock hits the ring and drops Batista with an F5 and looks at Rock and taps his title and leaves down the ramp as his music plays. The announcers put over "What a statement from the Champion to the Challenger. And now the two look ahead to Survivor Series. No more roadblocks it's just Brock vs. Rock. But coming up next one man that both Rock and Brock know very well it's "The Game" Triple H vs. His best friend and Interim General Manager "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels. The two face off for the first time in over a decade and if Triple H wins, he earns a future WCWF Title shot. Standing by is Jonathan Coachman with a very special guest.

Coachman: "Ladies and Gentleman,My guest at this time....DEAN AMBBBROOOSEEE!!!" The fans pop like crazy and start the Ammbbr-broooseee wave chant. Ambrose says "Wassup." Coachman ask Ambrose his condition following being Speared off the Hell In A Cell. Ambrose does that body loosen shit he always does and says he's fine. He feels great. He says that is one thing he love about being in this business,is the danger that make men legends. Roman Reigns walks up and that gets a pop. Roman extends his hand to Ambrose and Ambrose shakes his hand. Reigns simply says "Respect" and walks away.

"It's Time To Play The Game..." Triple H music hits and it's time for...

Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels- The two lock up. Triple H locks HBK's arm behind his back and pushes him to the corner and SHAWN BLAST HIM WITH A SWEET CHIN MUSIC RIGHT OFF BAT!! Shawn goes for the cover but only gets two. Shawn picks H up and starts chopping him torward the corner. Dean Ambrose music hits and he interrupts and gets in the ring and stares HBK down. Shawn ask what is he doing and Ambrose DIRTY DEEDS to Shawn Michaels. Giving Shawn the DQ win. Triple H in the corner looks stunned. He approaches Ambrose and gets one as well. Fans chant "Thank You Ambrose!" (Wyatt Scare) Bray Wyatt's music hits and he makes his entrance while Ambrose is still standing in the ring. Wyatt blows out the light and when the arena lights come on. Wyatt is in Ambrose face. The two change sides and Ambrose leaves the ring and it's time for our next match. Triple H and Shawn Michaels are out of the ring. Luke Harper is out next

(Grudge Match)
Bray Wyatt vs. Luke Harper-
(Ding Ding Ding) Wyatt off bat runs up and starts kneeing Harper in the chest repeatedly and punching him in the face. Harper headbutts Wyatt and starts firing back some shots of his own. Wyatt with Urnage yells at him to sit his ass down. Wyatt for the cover and only a 1 count. Bray starts beating the hell out of Luke and hits the ropes for a body splash for only 1. Bray snatches Harper up and Whips him into the ropes and Harper with a Big Boot drops Wyatt. Wyatt gets up and runs at Harper and gets a Belly to Back Suplex. Wyatt crawls to the corner and Harper backs up in the other corner and poses before running and hitting a Sitting Helluva Kick and backs up and Superkicks his head in and covers him 1-2-Noooo! Luke sets Wyatt up for a Chokeslams and lifts him but Wyatt counters with a Implant DDT. Both man are down and Wyatt cover and 1-2-Nooo! Luke gets up and Body Slams Bray twice and goes outside the ropes and waits for Wyatt to get up and Harper jumps over the ropes and a Flying Elbow to Bray Wyatt. Harper picks Wyatt up and sits him on the top turnbuckle and climbs up it and Bray begins fighting back. Wyatt slides under Harper and hits a Sitdown Powerbomb for 2 and a half. Bray Wyatt waits for Luke Harper to get up and and goes for Sister Abragail but Harper gets out of it and goes for Disqus Clothesline and 1-2-3!!! (Wyatt Scare) Braun Strowman and Erick Rowan are standing in the center of the ring in sheep mask and the two jump Harper and Strowman chokes him out, Rowan hits a Full Nelson Slam,and Wyatt hits him with Sister Abragail. Wyatt grabs a Mic and tells Luke that Luke Harper can't win this fight because it's not meant for him to win. He says he won that battle. But the war ends now. (Wyatt Scare) when the lights come back on 6 guys in black sheep mask have a casket in hand and sets it down. The Wyatt Family puts Luke Harper in it and Bray lights it with lighter fluid and sets it on fire. Bray yells "RIP Luke Harper!"

(Wyatt Scare)

Announcers: "Well Ladies and Gentlemen as bizzare as that is. We want to take you back to what happened earlier in a Hardcore War Match for the Tag Team Championships." They inform us that Enzo Amore still has not woken up and has fallen into a coma,and that they would keep us updated on WCWF.com

Backstage Segment: Renee introduces her guest Dean Ambrose. She ask Dean "what was that about earlier." He just looks angry and walks away.

"Ding Ding Ding,The Following Contest Is Scheduled For One Fall Is For The World Championship Wrestling Federation..Championshippp!! Ric Flair is out first,followed by Reigns

(WCWF Championship) Roman Reigns vs. Ric Flair- Finkel does the introductions. (Ding Ding Ding) Reigns reaches to tie up and gets kicks in the ribs by Ric. Ric starts punching away and gets Reigns in the corner for an Irish Whip. Reigns counters and Whips Flair to the other corner. Ric stumbles out the corner for a Uppercut by Reigns. Flair falls onto the Middle Rope and Reigns heads out of the ring and hits him with a Drive-by Dropkick. Reigns gets in the ring for the cover and only gets 2 and a half. Reigns pick Flair up and starts hitting European style Uppercuts to Ric and pulls him in for a hard clothesline that flips Ric inside out. Reigns for the cover and only 2 again. Reigns lift Ric for a Single Leg Powerbomb. Reigns then picks him up for The Empire Strikes Backs (Razor's Edge) and starts doing Lesnar style punches on Ric and goes for the cover again and Ric kicks out again. "(Guitar Strings) Its time to play The Game,." Triple H makes his way down to the ring and gets on the apron and the ref yells at him to leave and ROMAN REIGNS WITH A SUPERMAN PUNCH TO TRIPLE H!! Ric Flair with a Dropkick and a Knee Drop to the head of Roman Reigns for 2. Ric gets Reigns up and Roman elbows him and throws Ric out the ring. Roman notices both Triple H and Ric Flair getting up and Roman hits the rope and ROMAN FLY'S ONTO BOTH MAN!!! Reigns picks Ric up and RUNNING 360 SPEAR THROUGH THE BARRICADE!!! Fans chant "Holy Shit" Reigns gets up and picks Ric Flair up again and RUNNING 360 SPEARS HIM THROUGH THE ANNOUNCE TABLE!! Reigns notices Triple H getting up and Spears him as well. The ref finally starts the count out count. Reigns throws Ric back in the ring and sets up and hits one last Spear for the 1-2-3!! ROMAN REIGNS RETAINS!!! YOUR WINNER AND STILL THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING FEDERATION CHAMPION!!! ROMANNNN REIGGNNSSS!!!!! Roman celebrates and Dean Ambrose music hits. Ambrose makes his way out and stares Roman down before extending and shaking his hand. Ambrose raises Reigns hand up and PLANTS HIM WITH DIRTY DEEDS!! Ambrose picks up the title and Ambrose stands tall over Roman Reigns to end the show!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back