Ways to make WZ better

For fuck's sake, people, he didn't mean any thing by it. A load of oldbies piss and moan about the about the new generation of barflies, and he was just trying to get serious advice on how not to be so hated!

We should also have a trial for Doc.

:lmao:

Who the fuck says that? Probably people who read CDK. But seriously - highest regular attendance we've ever had.

1. No more horseshit bar room threads.
2. Ban JKO from the bar room again.
3. Don't allow JKO to make threads in the bar room.
4. Delete JKO's existing bar room threads.
5. Ban JKO from the bar room, but sticky CDK or whatever IN the bar room just for irony's sake.

Welcome to my radar / shit list. Please take your seat.

I'm in agreement.

Maybe I could give him a "Being a Dumbass" warning card everytime he does or says something stupid. Like an Infraction, just pile up warnings.

...with this too.

Sly and IC 4 Adminz!

Oh, wait...

For fuck's sake, people, he didn't mean any thing by it. A load of oldbies piss and moan about the about the new generation of barflies, and he was just trying to get serious advice on how not to be so hated!
Then, perhaps, he should have made the thread "Ways to make JKO a better poster", not an all out insult on the forums themselves, forums that many of us have put countless hours into making the best we can, for absolutely no money?

Don't get me wrong, I'm always up for constructive criticism, or even xfearbefore criticism, but there's a difference between tact and insulting.

We should also have a trial for Doc.

Emily, a crowd has gathered here
But it is not because of you

Emily, the taste of blood in their mouths
I can't imagine what they'll do
But it doesn't matter what they do to me

Emily, they've forgotten you
When they set their sights on me
They will hang me from the rope tonight
Will you be waiting there for me?

Will our souls remember where we said we'd meet?
On the way out of this town
I'm leaving one way or the other, Emily
There's nothing left here for me now

Emily, it's so quiet now
It's like the calm before the storm
They will punish me for what he did to you
And either way, it's all my fault

Cause I made the man who laid his hands on you
I would tear him down but I feel like a dead man
What can a dead man do?"
(This is not your fault)
I'm leaving one way or the other, Emily
(This is not your fault)
There's nothing left here for me now

Here comes the blow
We find the only man who loved her
We find the only man who'd give his life to see her once again
We find this man
Guilty!
I am Guilty!
I am...Guilty!

Then, perhaps, he should have made the thread "Ways to make JKO a better poster", not an all out insult on the forums themselves, forums that many of us have put countless hours into making the best we can, for absolutely no money?

Don't get me wrong, I'm always up for constructive criticism, or even xfearbefore criticism, but there's a difference between tact and insulting.

I don't think he meant it that way, seriously. I think he was just not very good at phrasing things. He said in a later post that the non-spam sections were great. He was just parroting what some oldbies had said, that's all.

Then what do we do to build interest here? We've had tournaments, awards and fictional ower-the-top e-feds. Anything else? Stand-Up Comedy Battles? E-Fed Telenovelas? More memoirs? Maybe a Bar Room Debate League?(Don't know how that would work...)

Maybe a Bar Room Debate League?(Don't know how that would work...)

I suggested that, and people didn't like it. Then you suggested it again, people hated you for it, and then you blamed it on your cousin hacking your account or something. It's a good idea, but me and you seem to be the only ones who would like it.

I suggested that, and people didn't like it. Then you suggested it again, people hated you for it, and then you blamed it on your cousin hacking your account or something. It's a good idea, but me and you seem to be the only ones who would like it.

Debating and Flaming aren't the same thing Jayko. I meant debating about a random but sensible topic in a loose atmosphere. Besides it was a random thought. Besides, I did say I wouldn't know how it would work. And I also hate debating. I can never figure out what to say.

Debating and Flaming aren't the same thing Jayko. I meant debating about a random but sensible topic in a loose atmosphere. Besides it was a random thought. Besides, I did say I wouldn't know how it would work. And I also hate debating. I can never figure out what to say.

It sounds like a great idea to me. I have never set foot in the debators lounge in the fear of getting verbally slaughtered. If we did have something like that, it would have alot more contributers.

I think we should have a thread in the bar room called the Spam Hall. There, you can have short coversations without making threads that will fail.

The best way to set up a Bar Room debate league would be to either make the topics about life or significant events that happened on the forum. The posts would be judged by humor, entertainment value, and whether or not it made fucking sense.

The best way to set up a Bar Room debate league would be to either make the topics about life or significant events that happened on the forum. The posts would be judged by humor, entertainment value, and whether or not it made fucking sense.

You have a snowball's chance in hell of getting a sub-forum for this, but, if you make the thread, I'll participate.

Yeah. Call me stupid now, ha ha. If anybody has a topic, submit it. It would make a great development field for newer members to debate.

Yeah. Call me stupid now, ha ha. If anybody has a topic, submit it. It would make a great development field for newer members to debate.

stupid now, ha ha.

I suggested this way back in the summer, before you joined, so slurp my long black rod.

Should we go with topics on life or topics on events on WZ?

Blow it out your ass...

I've got balls of steel...

I've got balls of steel...

balls of steel.. balls of steel.. balls of steel.. steel.. steel.. steel..

balls balls balls balls balls

I'll rip your head off and shit down your neck

This forum sucks...

...well someone had to say it finally and since there were no takers I said it, though really the forums are better than ever right now, that I remember. The barrom has it's up and downs, a lot of shit threads, I know I started a couple and participated in a couple, but it also and very lately has had some damn good threads. So in reality the forums do not suck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back