Want to write an E-fed card or Roleplay?

If I could describe myself as having enough money to get what I want, I'd fancy myself rich enough. I guess it's just a different standard.

Yeah, that pleased me a lot.

Anyway, let me introduce to you, the announce team for Incarceration:

Play By Play
Casey Matthews
Michael.jpg

Colour Commentary
John Constantine
3914_triple-h%20suit

It's also worth noting that applications will close tomorrow at noon Eastern time. After that, you will have one week to post your RP's from when the boards are posted.

After that, Coco, Crock and I will decide our winners and write the show, meaning that the show will be posted on Sunday the 30th Of January!

Not a good idea. We lose nothing by keeping it open for another day and we might even pick up some more guys to work with.

Patience, young Sir. Patience.

Indeed it does. It was Coco's idea but I like the idea of it. Casey Matthews is the Prison Warden BTW. He will play the role of the vanilla commentator that tries to advocate the rehab portion of the prison. Constantine is just the sort of person that would attack that view and those prisoners within.

WZPW kinda reminds me of Tekken or something along the lines of that. Imagine if this was just one huge tournament haha.... unless it isn't already?

WZPW would like to announce the new ring announcer for Incarceration:

Hymen Ave
Lilian_Garcia_WWE_Quit.jpg

Good thing the inmates are shackled to their seats. Now that's a real prisoner's dilemma.

WZCW has just come to terms with the release of Milenko, but WZPW still intends to feature the man, the myth, and the legend at Incerceration!

So what's the story with this? Am I going to get some kind of setup show or whatnot so that I know how to plan the RP?

The prison has lost its box set of the series Soap. Instead of purchasing another, the warden, a huge wrestling fan, has booked a professional wrestling show on what was once movie night to treat well behaved inmates. As far as RP planning is concerned, you have a lot of freedom as it's just your character, your opponent(s), and the prison as part of a one-off deal that has no real connection to storylines.

...the fuck are you talking about?

The fact that Milenko was future endeavoured from WZCW but is still participating in the Prison fed. Jake Roberts had major drug problems and was future endeavored for them.

Are you really as stupid as Slyfox claims?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back