Want to write an E-fed card or Roleplay?

OK, so the application thread is up now. Please follow it as best you can and I will take it from there.

Those of us who are not in prison need to go out and try to get others involved. We'll make 12 people our magic number. Once we have that, I will get to work on bringing the RP boards together.

I'm gonna use a Flogging Molly song as my theme but Sheamus is gonna be my pic base if no one picks him first.

It's no problem. I was going to do something like this on my own but this will be a lot more interesting. Maybe I will make it more of a regular thing, if it takes off. Probably not though.

Dave I plan on using a finisher an Indy wreslter uses where he pours high proof alcohol on his hand lights it on fire and punches his opponent in the face.

which kind of finsher would I put that under in the app?

Just posted my thing in (it's edited already lawl)
This is how DK will probably be in WZCW in a couple shows.

Not right now, Millie.

Two people is enough right now. Depending on how much support we get in regards to participation from others, then we might. Right now though, we are all set. I'll keep you in mind though.

If you need any help let me know. I have experience here (however shitty I may have done) & other feds.

I'd be willing to write a match or two if needed. I've never done it but would give it a shot and I think I could be alright at it.

You seem to have everything locked down though. Just saying I'm available if needed.

It's fun if you enjoy writing.

The more people in it the harder it is though so if they do need your help and let you choose your own match to write pick a 1-on-1 match to start out with.

It's fun if you enjoy writing.

The more people in it the harder it is though so if they do need your help and let you choose your own match to write pick a 1-on-1 match to start out with.

I love writing and have been having a blast RPing in WZCW. I'm itching so bad for the next round of matches to be posted, that's mainly the reason I'm doing this.

That's what I was thinking as well, just a simple 1-on-1 match to start.

Speaking of that the RP deadline for here shoud be done so it doesn't bump into the deadline for WZCW so those of us in both won't be rushed.

Knowing Dave & Crock they realized that already though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back