Want to write an E-fed card or Roleplay?

Don't worry guys. Don't feel pressure from this, it's meant to be fun, but also kind of a WZCW practice type of thing. Dave and I are totally loyal to WZCW and we have obligations there too, no way we'll make it a problem.

Hunter Kravinoff is here and willing to work this show pro bono to get his interesting perspective on prison reform out there.

Sorry i find work more important. Next time I'll get fired so I have all the time in the world to work on it. how does that sound?

My point is how can you commit to this when you can't commit to your already existing role in an E-Fed?

So don't act like a fucking ******, it takes 2 seconds to shoot someone a PM to say "you're busy" but as soon as "a creative" role comes up you're all me me me me me....they better hope the weather drops to thunder and lightening.

Whoa! Chill out, fellas! This is supposed to be fun.

That being said, the team is now filled. Coco is the third member of the "Creative Team" and that's all we need.

I agree with Lee.

By the way, I'm in. For a match, not creative. Unless you want me in creative.

You playing Baez?

If so, so me a favour and post an application. Thanks, man.

Whoa, I didn't think Jenks would've run with the ball like this. I'm currently looking over my schedule to see if I could participate here. WZCW takes precedence, but the boards aren't up until next week.

I'm hoping to get enough people involved before the boards even go up for WZCW. I am still very conscious of WZCW because I know where my bread is buttered, as do many. This thing will be run with the utmost respect to WZCW.

Ah, fuck it, who am I kidding; of course of I'm.

I'll post an app once I hear back whether you guys would like The Dirty One to stop in, or whether you think you'd like more "Prisoner" characters to challenge these filthy WZCW invaders.

DirtyJosé;2764204 said:
Whoa, I didn't think Jenks would've run with the ball like this. I'm currently looking over my schedule to see if I could participate here. WZCW takes precedence, but the boards aren't up until next week.

Eh, Dave's doing most of the work and guys like Crock and Red Skull are spreading the word. I really haven't done anything but say I'll RP lol.

I'm hoping to get enough people involved before the boards even go up for WZCW. I am still very conscious of WZCW because I know where my bread is buttered, as do many. This thing will be run with the utmost respect to WZCW.

This is what I wanted to hear, but knowing it's you running this ship I already knew it was true. Thanks!

DirtyJosé;2764212 said:
Ah, fuck it, who am I kidding; of course of I'm.

I'll post an app once I hear back whether you guys would like The Dirty One to stop in, or whether you think you'd like more "Prisoner" characters to challenge these filthy WZCW invaders.

I'd love the Dirty One to be included! It's your call though.

I was toying with the idea of having Karnage be my character but I thought I could do some more damage with Constantine and his verbal lashings to the Prison populace.

Brought in a new "anit-hero" character. Lets see how long I can go before an urge for for a change kicks in.

The Main event is all set, in my opinion. One other match has been in the centre of my mind but I will need to see how more applications pan out.

Oh, I see why my image didn't show up on my app.
It was suppose to be this.
larapre2.jpg

The reason I wanted people to pick known wrestlers was so that I could get to work on the promo posters for the event and the matches themselves. If people are taking folk that there is no renders of, then they run the risk of not getting a promo picture...

Flamero said:
I've heard of babies driving cars and using Photoshop to "see" your crappy idols naked. Now I hear about how in 2012 Earth will magically decide to self destruct and how I can't buy wide, over-sized jeans in retail stores because they aren't "in". I truly feel sorry for the dying species known as the "dude". If it weren't for the fact that this is an obscure wrestling company, I'd look forward in hope of finding a "dudette" and hopefully save "dudekind". I guess kicking stuck up jerks who think being "systematically" insane sells merch around here will have to do.

Just a taste. Thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back