Want to write an E-fed card or Roleplay?

Yeah, I went and read what went down. Although I feel bad for you I agree with the decision that Creative made, not that it matters.

Don't lie, Milenko, you posted about it in the WZCW Discussion Thread earlier than Nightmare's comment.

I also disagree with the decision, given that you didn't have any other strikes against your name but it's not my position to make those choices. Sorry, man. But it is what it is.

Also, Doc! How are we coming with the poster?

I meant I found out by Reading Coco's post in here.

With my history (mostly in another fed with numbers) I can't blame them either Crock I just would've liked the chance to explain myself before it was to late.

Alex wanted to go for a singles title to begin with, I kind of strong armed him into being a tag team.

The card has been tentatively set.

All I am waiting on is the agreement from my partners in crime (Coco and Crock) to agree on it and then the boards for RP's will start to get fired up.

WZPW is proud to reveal the identity of our new GM:

2684771380032670609pmJjfw_ph.jpg

Phallus P. Whitaker​

Bio: Rumored to be the son of a former professional wrestler, but he refuses to admit it. That is likely due to his deep rooted hatred for everything wrestling related. There are no records of him before the age of 21 when he first arrived as a guard at the prison. Fast forward to today and he is the Head Officer and Personal Guard for the Warden. He does not take directions very well and has on occasion viciously attacked inmates for not obeying him. He takes very good care of himself, is very self-centered, and extremely dangerous. Aside from attacking inmates, there have been several cases of inmates going missing or being found dead mere days after getting on Phallus' bad side.

Final card:

The Big Dog In Solitary
Gordito vs. Hunter Kravinoff

Hardcore Match: Morality vs Immortality
Max Karzai vs. John Constantine

Devil's 3-Way
Javier Garcia vs. Ashleigh FalKon vs. Flamero

Top Bunk Battle
Sam Smith vs. Steven Holmes

Fight Or Flight: A Match That Could End In Serious Sexual Assault
Xavier Creed & DK vs. Aiden Hughes & Car Bomb

Battle Of The Boys With Pretty Lips
Teddy James vs. Sean Cruz

Baddest Man On The Green Mile Match
Joe King vs. Mitchell Davids

Salvation vs. Segregation
Super Mozz vs Michael Winters​

So yeah, that is the card. All matches are wrestled under normal rules, except for John Constantine vs Max Karzai and Joe King vs Mitchell Davids, which will be contested under hardcore rules...

Make me proud, guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back